Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (wakekat15)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-09-2010, 5:24 AM Reply   
Love having this in my boat, so I thought I would share the BBB offer...

http://www.boardersbestbuy.com/
Old     (joesell)      Join Date: Apr 2001       05-09-2010, 8:10 AM Reply   
No doubt, the HSE RVC is definitely the coolest thing I added to my boat over the winter. And if you need more of a reason, Jim at HSE will bend over backward to make sure your happy. You can't beat that. A great product, with outstanding customer service.
Attached Images

Last edited by joesell; 05-09-2010 at 8:12 AM.
Old     (jrbishop4)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-09-2010, 9:39 AM Reply   
Just ordered one from Ian at onlyinboards and it showed up the other day. I plan to install it this week and can't wait to get out and try it. I think it is going to be a great addition to the boat
Old     (majestic)      Join Date: May 2008       05-09-2010, 9:45 AM Reply   
Is it easy to install? I am a little concerned since I have 3 amps 2 remotes (one at the helm and one at the transom) and a PAC-1 to control the tower speakers.
Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       05-09-2010, 10:04 AM Reply   
Doesn't matter what your system has, it can work from the most basic system to those massive 4-5 amp systems
Old     (wakeborder5)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-09-2010, 4:09 PM Reply   
Grrr, these are really cool and i want one, but for 250 dollars, reaching down and changing the volume when someone gets up or falls doesn't seem like a big deal when the EQ is right there
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-09-2010, 4:55 PM Reply   
After you use it a few times you will think it's worth more than what you spent. At least for me it is, I also thought it might be not worth it, But now it's more of a pain driving a boat with out one. I think it's worth the $ but it is all personal preference I suppose.
Old     (joesell)      Join Date: Apr 2001       05-09-2010, 5:07 PM Reply   
Ray, do you have perfect pass? Why? You could just adjust the speed with your hand.
Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       05-09-2010, 5:37 PM Reply   
After just one day of using my HSE I thought it was a wise investment.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-09-2010, 5:47 PM Reply   
I love ours!
Old     (wakeborder5)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-09-2010, 7:29 PM Reply   
I see your point Joe, but the speed is difficult to hold. Turning the volume up when the boat gets to speed or while its speeding up and then down once the rider falls is not very difficult if the control is within easy reach. If I had extra money to spend it probably would be a no brainer, though. Is there any benefit/ feature that I'm overlooking or that you guys found useful after further use?
Old     (hunter660)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-09-2010, 7:38 PM Reply   
It's a must have.
Old     (usostyle)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-09-2010, 8:01 PM Reply   
Joesell-

I am going to order one from the boardersbestbuy.com site. Isn't there another piece or extension/actuator that I need? I remember someone on a previous HSE post say we needed something else?

http://www.boardersbestbuy.com/
Old     (joesell)      Join Date: Apr 2001       05-09-2010, 9:45 PM Reply   
Ice, You need the tach signal generator. It's very easy to install, but you do have to run a few wires to your alt.

Ray, I hear what your saying. I didn't think it was very hard to adjust the radio either. The problem is, I don't always drive my boat. And I can't even count the times I've had to remind people to turn the radio up. And it's even worse when I'm riding.

In a big way, I got it for the same reason I got my 1st Perfect Pass. I could hold speed just fine, but I always got a crappy pull, because others couldn't hold the speed.

So now I always have tunes. I was actually giggling the first time I rode. Every time the volume came up on it own was like a little slice of heaven.
Old     (wakeprodigy)      Join Date: Oct 2002       05-10-2010, 3:15 PM Reply   
Ice-
If you contact Jim @ HSE he will be able to get you set up with the tach signal generator. You can contact him through the following link.

http://www.hsetrident.com/html/contact.html