Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-26-2018, 4:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
How does the demographic influence gun violence?
I suppose a guy from a country that has a population less than a single state and a demographic that’s 92% white would have a hard time figuring that out. I am also guessing the extremely low population density factors in ........oh wait.........Nope none of that is a factor ............. It’s clear the border access and immigration policies of Australia are very raciallly bias . Can we send Al and Jessie to Aussieland in order to march and help boost the diversity ?

You want to keep comparing Australia to America lets compare the apples to apples portion .........take Idaho , Maine , New Hampshire , North Dakota , South Dakota , Iowa , Kentucky , and Montana . Run their gun homicide and violent crime data , compare it to Australia and get back to me . Till then , you and every other idiot trying to use Australia as a benchmark for gun violence reform can go pound sand. Just like all the gun violence data you see regurgitated from the the leftist news media ... take whatever number you get and cut it in half , because over half the gun violence numbers they spit out include suicides. Not just violent crime related deaths . Not only do they skew those numbers. , they also now skew “school shooting” numbers by classifying any shooting on school property as a “school shooting” so you know ,the gamgbanger on gamgbager shootings plhorn didn’t want to mention, those are included as “school shootings “ in statistics now to create even more hysteria, b ut I am sure you knew all that.

Last edited by xstarrider; 02-26-2018 at 4:16 AM.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-26-2018, 6:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I suppose a guy from a country that has a population less than a single state and a demographic that’s 92% white would have a hard time figuring that out. I am also guessing the extremely low population density factors in ........oh wait.........Nope none of that is a factor ............. It’s clear the border access and immigration policies of Australia are very raciallly bias . Can we send Al and Jessie to Aussieland in order to march and help boost the diversity ?

You want to keep comparing Australia to America lets compare the apples to apples portion .........take Idaho , Maine , New Hampshire , North Dakota , South Dakota , Iowa , Kentucky , and Montana . Run their gun homicide and violent crime data , compare it to Australia and get back to me . Till then , you and every other idiot trying to use Australia as a benchmark for gun violence reform can go pound sand. Just like all the gun violence data you see regurgitated from the the leftist news media ... take whatever number you get and cut it in half , because over half the gun violence numbers they spit out include suicides. Not just violent crime related deaths . Not only do they skew those numbers. , they also now skew “school shooting” numbers by classifying any shooting on school property as a “school shooting” so you know ,the gamgbanger on gamgbager shootings plhorn didn’t want to mention, those are included as “school shootings “ in statistics now to create even more hysteria, b ut I am sure you knew all that.
You keep bringing up other "gun violence" because you know that you have no legs to stand on when it comes to nutjobs shooting up the public.
You can't blame the minorities, you can't blame poverty, you can only blame society in general and you know that there is no good way to fix that. The only answer is to take away your precious toys or accept that kids will be regularly slaughtered in the US. Which choice are you gonna make? American school children or your toys?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-26-2018, 11:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
You keep bringing up other "gun violence" because you know that you have no legs to stand on when it comes to nutjobs shooting up the public.
You can't blame the minorities, you can't blame poverty,
See above post to once again prove your out of touch view of reality . They’re actually very related
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-26-2018, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:

I'm not from Australia and I'm not comparing the US to it?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-26-2018, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
they also now skew “school shooting” numbers by classifying any shooting on school property as a “school shooting” so you know ,the gamgbanger on gamgbager shootings plhorn didn’t want to mention, those are included as “school shootings “ in statistics now to create even more hysteria, b ut I am sure you knew all that.
Regardless, one school shooting justifies plenty of hysteria, and we are WAY past that.