Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (wake2wakechica)      Join Date: Oct 2010       11-02-2010, 4:44 PM Reply   
Hey everyone My name is Jasmine I'm 24. I live near tampa, clearwater, and sarasota on Anna Maria Island but I am always driving all over just to get out on the water and wakeboard. I don't have a boat but I'm always down for the cable park and to have a good time. I love wakeboarding and all watersports. I also luv meeting new peeps who with similair interests and riding new places. If you are interested in chilling and wakeboarding and you live in the tampa, clearwater, and sarasota area of FL drop me and line. Let's have sum fun!! Later, Jazz
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       11-03-2010, 12:12 PM Reply   
I'm a little south of your area in Naples / Marco but we ride quite often and you would be welcome aboard the Baitkiller. It would be nice to a have girl along to stoke the wifes riding enthusiasm.
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       11-06-2010, 7:32 AM Reply   
Your welcome in Orlando too. We have a female dominated boat most of the time.
Old     (shaylanay)      Join Date: Jan 2010       12-05-2010, 10:17 AM Reply   
Hey Girls, I work on a cruise ship but I'm in Tampa every sunday and Key West every monday if anyone is near those area I would love to get out on the water again! Unfortunately, I had to leave my board in California. I hear there is a cable park in Tampa? Does anyone wakesurf? I'm going crazy without my water sports!
Old     (wake2wakechica)      Join Date: Oct 2010       02-08-2011, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaylanay View Post
Hey Girls, I work on a cruise ship but I'm in Tampa every sunday and Key West every monday if anyone is near those area I would love to get out on the water again! Unfortunately, I had to leave my board in California. I hear there is a cable park in Tampa? Does anyone wakesurf? I'm going crazy without my water sports!

I live in bradenton area like an hour or so from mccormicks cable park near tampa. I am always looking for someone to ride with. Whenever I go I usually ride solo bc none of my friends love it like I do. Ps I love all watersports. I have wakesurfed a couple times and I love wakeskating, skurfing, surfing, etc., and of coarse wakeboarding! My next thing I want to conquer is KITEBOARDING! It is on my new year's list of things to accomplish this year. Send me and email at Astrobabe123@yahoo.com if you wanna link up. Later, Jazz
Old     (Liz_D)      Join Date: Oct 2011       10-11-2011, 3:02 AM Reply   
Hi all,

I am sort of new to west FL, and I saw that you live sort of close so I wanted to hit you up. Anyhow, I'm just looking for some people to go wakeboarding with in the area if anyone is available. I kiteboard too and I know they are two totally different concepts, but I am always ready to learn new tricks on the wake side, so shoot me a note if anyone is willing to give a pull. I am more than willing to chip in for gas, beer, snacks, et cetera. Many thanks.

Liz
Old    sickwake            10-11-2011, 9:34 AM Reply   
Hey Im heading down to Orlando In November. Im another female rider looking for rides let me know if you guys are still hittin the water.

Lady.
Old     (Liz_D)      Join Date: Oct 2011       10-12-2011, 12:30 PM Reply   
How long you going to be in Orlando for? There is a wakeboard contest in West Palm if you want to check that out on the 12th. Otherwise, I'm plannin on hitting McCormicks or O dub at any time.
Old     (Liz_D)      Join Date: Oct 2011       10-12-2011, 12:31 PM Reply   
HEY BK, you still pulling people? Willin to make the drive and chip in for gas if you're available.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       10-12-2011, 6:13 PM Reply   
We will be riding this Sunday behind the outboard or my buddies Supra if I can coax him. The Nautique is undergoing heavy Chemo with new decks and stringer work. She will be sweet come spring.
Old     (Liz_D)      Join Date: Oct 2011       10-18-2011, 11:16 AM Reply   
Ha, I obviously missed that one. I ended up going to the cable park on Sunday. Will you all have any extra room for more riders this upcoming weekend?