Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-26-2022, 8:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Are you forgetful? I already stated, several times that I "vote harvested " for several trump voters. I turned in more Trump votes than for Biden. That is the democratic way.
StrawmanDelta, "Illegals" vote for school boards where their kids attend, maybe local elections. Thought we were talking about a presidential election? Or are you moving goalposts AGAIN?
What do you mean "We know"? You cant put two sentences together without adding conspiracy theory and your loose imagination. End around? You mean voting? Taking control of elections is bad policy. Best of luck telling people that the state reps decided their opinion is more important than the actual vote count. Elections by definition should be handled by non partisans or with both parties equal. Most folks grounded in reality dont really "enjoy politicians". We are enjoying an absence of trump. Did you hear/read his latest tweet? You should.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
Let me ask you this. How do you know who and how many people voted for Trump? You should not be able to see the ballots or can you? Who says that all people doing this are on the up and up. If you know who voted for who, who says that you or someone else would not simply lose the votes for the candidate they dislike? You are so biased you should never be allowed to touch ballots.