Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-11-2017, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Working with Russian Lawyer with well know ties to the Kremlin to influence the election, It's a very fine line. Especially when Russia is notorious for manufacturing disinformation and manipulation. Certainly a long way from being a patriot.
t.o.t.a.l.l.y.

how many millions of e-mails came out from DNC and Clinton campaign via wikileaks?

And in comparison, how many Trump campaign e-mails?

Would love to see the full wikileaks style dump from these jokers.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-12-2017, 6:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
t.o.t.a.l.l.y.

how many millions of e-mails came out from DNC and Clinton campaign via wikileaks?

And in comparison, how many Trump campaign e-mails?

Would love to see the full wikileaks style dump from these jokers.
Shawndaddy the left is really stretching their assumptions with fake news again. Fortunately everyone knows it and they are not fooling anybody except for the ignorant or evil few. Funny or evil truth is that Donald Jr. did nothing illegal and he turned the email over right away. With Killary there was nothing to turn over because she either used a hammer or bleached all the evidence. Where is Fake News channel on that? Yes that would be something to see all the emails, but the swamp monsters are there to protect. It's sad that they don't treat both sides the same, and that is really why Trump won the election.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-12-2017, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Shawndaddy the left is really stretching their assumptions with fake news again. Fortunately everyone knows it and they are not fooling anybody except for the ignorant or evil few. Funny or evil truth is that Donald Jr. did nothing illegal and he turned the email over right away. With Killary there was nothing to turn over because she either used a hammer or bleached all the evidence. Where is Fake News channel on that? Yes that would be something to see all the emails, but the swamp monsters are there to protect. It's sad that they don't treat both sides the same, and that is really why Trump won the election.
Again, the fact you see nothing wrong with meeting with Russia so that they can help a candidate win shows how much of a communist are. YOU COMMUNIST. lol
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-12-2017, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
And by "turned the e-mail over right away" you mean "right after the NYT called and said that they have the e-mails and are going to publish today," correct?
Old    deltahoosier            07-12-2017, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Just remember the right lost the civil war when you're celebrating today Dennis! Those pussy liberals won!
Uh... Republicans won. Liberal and conservative are positions to a current position. Nice try. Funny how that illogical argument comes up.
Old    deltahoosier            07-12-2017, 9:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like the G19+1 went well. All of the photos show Trump by himself where all the other leaders interact. Except when he is giving Putin a lap dance of course.
You mean published photos that leftist want you to believe. See the video of the French President almost knocking people over to stand with Trump?
Old    deltahoosier            07-12-2017, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
G I think you do totally have a good point. Trump, in addition to being the President, is also clearly an attention whore (what other explanation for outrageous and incendiary tweets?). He's kind of like an honorary Kardashian. And the power he derives from it is directly related to people caring what he says. If we all COULD just ignore him, I think he really might go away and knock it off. But we can't because when we quit paying attention to him, he really does have the ability to get more and more outrageous in his quest for attention.

I kinda feel like he's probably addicted to "likes."
Is he the attention whore or is it you guys and the media setting your clocks to be home to watch? So who are the bigger a$$holes. Jerry Springer or the fans that can't miss and episode?
Old    deltahoosier            07-12-2017, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes. So not actually treason, just attempted treason. Phew, that was a close call.
You apparently don't know the law.
Old    deltahoosier            07-12-2017, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Working with Russian Lawyer with well know ties to the Kremlin to influence the election, It's a very fine line. Especially when Russia is notorious for manufacturing disinformation and manipulation. Certainly a long way from being a patriot.
The Kremlin says they don't know this lady and she has been tied to Obama so there is that.

As far as releasing the emails, he did the right thing. If he didn't the media would cherry pick sentences for weeks and make a new story about every email. Now everyone can see it and the media can not control the message. Brilliant if I do say so myself.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-12-2017, 10:21 AM Reply   
I love the never ending Buffet of crap you LibraTards are willing to digest and throw up and then re-eat! Like a stupid dog that eat's his own throw up. LOL
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-12-2017, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Is he the attention whore or is it you guys and the media setting your clocks to be home to watch? So who are the bigger a$$holes. Jerry Springer or the fans that can't miss and episode?
Absolutely there's a point to your argument here.

We are in uncharted territory with "can't take everything the President of the United States says seriously" tho. How much attention to pay (or not) to his rants and missives? No clear line on that yet.

Every other president during my lifetime has been taken seriously when he has communicated with the public.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-12-2017, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Uh... Republicans won. Liberal and conservative are positions to a current position. Nice try. Funny how that illogical argument comes up.
It was a joke.

But if you think Civil war time republicans are related to present day republicans then you are seriously uninformed.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-12-2017, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
The Kremlin says they don't know this lady and she has been tied to Obama so there is that.

As far as releasing the emails, he did the right thing. If he didn't the media would cherry pick sentences for weeks and make a new story about every email. Now everyone can see it and the media can not control the message. Brilliant if I do say so myself.
This is the issue, for some reason you are willing to trust the ****ing Kremlin over your own country.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-12-2017, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:

Ronald Reagan is rolling over in his grave listening to you right-wingers defending the Russians. When is enough enough for you? I do not understand this defending everything Trump does simply because he is a Republican. I certainly did not defend every Obama move. This is crazy. Obama's birth certificate was discussed by right-wingers ad nauseam for years without a shred of evidence. There is actually some evidence of some fishy ***** (I am not saying that it is an absolute truth that Trump colluded) and you guys call it "fake news". I am convinced that guys like Grant, Dennis, Mark, and Delta could witness Trump stabbing an old lady with a knife and then deny that he did anything wrong.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-12-2017, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
I love the never ending Buffet of crap you LibraTards are willing to digest and throw up and then re-eat! Like a stupid dog that eat's his own throw up. LOL
What about you and "Obama's grandma is going to receive 100K a year for life"? Talk about "digesting crap"...
Old     (fouroheight68)      Join Date: May 2006       07-12-2017, 12:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
. I am convinced that guys like Grant, Dennis, Mark, and Delta could witness Trump stabbing an old lady with a knife and then deny that he did anything wrong.
Or, this?
Attached Images

Old    deltahoosier            07-12-2017, 1:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Absolutely there's a point to your argument here.

We are in uncharted territory with "can't take everything the President of the United States says seriously" tho. How much attention to pay (or not) to his rants and missives? No clear line on that yet.

Every other president during my lifetime has been taken seriously when he has communicated with the public.
I agree, however there used to be a time when the press would treat a president with respect. That pretty much went out the window with the second Bush.
Old    deltahoosier            07-12-2017, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
It was a joke.

But if you think Civil war time republicans are related to present day republicans then you are seriously uninformed.
did not catch the sarcasm. I have seen that used as a actual position in arguments many times (not from you).

I don't know if the current republicans are the same, however I think I can put up a pretty good discussion as to why the democrats are the same.
Old    deltahoosier            07-12-2017, 1:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ronald Reagan is rolling over in his grave listening to you right-wingers defending the Russians. When is enough enough for you? I do not understand this defending everything Trump does simply because he is a Republican. I certainly did not defend every Obama move. This is crazy. Obama's birth certificate was discussed by right-wingers ad nauseam for years without a shred of evidence. There is actually some evidence of some fishy ***** (I am not saying that it is an absolute truth that Trump colluded) and you guys call it "fake news". I am convinced that guys like Grant, Dennis, Mark, and Delta could witness Trump stabbing an old lady with a knife and then deny that he did anything wrong.
Birth certificate was talked about by hillary supporters too.

The Russian issue is a democrat party fabrication, so no I don't defend the Russianss I defend the truth and most importantly against the globalist anti American democrat party.

As far as the strawman stabbing? Did she deserve it? Was it within the law?
Old    deltahoosier            07-12-2017, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
This is the issue, for some reason you are willing to trust the ****ing Kremlin over your own country.
I trust that she was photographed sitting with Obama's Russian ambassador in a couple high profile meetings just a couple days after meeting with Trump Jr. People just don't get front row seats to sit with our team in exclusive meetings.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-12-2017, 2:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
there used to be a time when the press would treat a president with respect.
Respect is earned, it does not come with the title. Im sure your dad taught you that. With his excessive juvenile tweeting he simply acts as a reality tv attention whore. Not much more respect than a kardashian deserves. Seriously, at times I think he did the president thing as a publicity stunt...but he kept winning lol.
Quote:
The Russian issue is a democrat party fabrication, so no I don't defend the Russianss I defend the truth and most importantly against the globalist anti American democrat party.
The Trump campaign has been peddeling this for 6-7 months. They spouted for months that there is/has/was no involvement whatsoever with the russians. And then one by one they all admitted to lying and meeting with russians. They cannot shut off the spigot of truth that keeps on trickling evidence Jeff Sessions Trumps Attorney General, has had to recuse himself over several meetings with russians he lied about. Paul Manafort his ex-campaign manager is up to his ears involved in the russian meddling , he also admitted to meeting the russians. Jared Kushner has admitted to meeting with the russians, and after more meetings became public he added them to his growing list of oops oh yeah i did that too. Don Trump Jr. had to admit to his meeting with the russians only after the Times told him, hey dude, were publishing this stuff today. Mike Flynn was fired because of his involvement with the russians during the campaign. These are or were the TOP people in the trump campaign and Trunp White House. Trump fired the FBI head trying to get the investigation to stop. Trump offered as an idea to work with the russians to battle future tampering. That is a boatload of smoke and its getting hot in here
I think Trump was right, He could shoot someone in front of cameras on 5th ave and his supporters not only wouldnt believe it, they would spin it to make him look like he saved the planet.
What would it actually take to convince you that you have been conned? seriously.
How many days ago did trump say he pushed Putin about the russian meddling, Putin denied involvement. A few days later HIS SON admits to meeting with russians to gather damaging Clinton info. If Trump doesnt or didnt know he is the only one and he must be dumber than I thought cause all the rest of his guys were meeting with them.
So now that all the above top Trump people admitted to contact with russians... what about the things that have not been discovered yet? You think this is just about the meetings we know about? What if there is more? (isnt that a given?) Is it even remotely possible that that the russians ask trump for the sanctions against them to be reduced or abandoned, get their sites in the US returned that obama took from them? ask for russian control of the middle east/Syria debacle? What else do the russians desire? I can see Putin on the phone with trump, hey don, gonna need those estates in the US back or I release the info on ...
As an American first, (not a republican or democrat) this is disturbing and embarrassing.
Old    deltahoosier            07-12-2017, 5:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Respect is earned, it does not come with the title. Im sure your dad taught you that. With his excessive juvenile tweeting he simply acts as a reality tv attention whore. Not much more respect than a kardashian deserves. Seriously, at times I think he did the president thing as a publicity stunt...but he kept winning lol.

The Trump campaign has been peddeling this for 6-7 months. They spouted for months that there is/has/was no involvement whatsoever with the russians. And then one by one they all admitted to lying and meeting with russians. They cannot shut off the spigot of truth that keeps on trickling evidence Jeff Sessions Trumps Attorney General, has had to recuse himself over several meetings with russians he lied about. Paul Manafort his ex-campaign manager is up to his ears involved in the russian meddling , he also admitted to meeting the russians. Jared Kushner has admitted to meeting with the russians, and after more meetings became public he added them to his growing list of oops oh yeah i did that too. Don Trump Jr. had to admit to his meeting with the russians only after the Times told him, hey dude, were publishing this stuff today. Mike Flynn was fired because of his involvement with the russians during the campaign. These are or were the TOP people in the trump campaign and Trunp White House. Trump fired the FBI head trying to get the investigation to stop. Trump offered as an idea to work with the russians to battle future tampering. That is a boatload of smoke and its getting hot in here
I think Trump was right, He could shoot someone in front of cameras on 5th ave and his supporters not only wouldnt believe it, they would spin it to make him look like he saved the planet.
What would it actually take to convince you that you have been conned? seriously.
How many days ago did trump say he pushed Putin about the russian meddling, Putin denied involvement. A few days later HIS SON admits to meeting with russians to gather damaging Clinton info. If Trump doesnt or didnt know he is the only one and he must be dumber than I thought cause all the rest of his guys were meeting with them.
So now that all the above top Trump people admitted to contact with russians... what about the things that have not been discovered yet? You think this is just about the meetings we know about? What if there is more? (isnt that a given?) Is it even remotely possible that that the russians ask trump for the sanctions against them to be reduced or abandoned, get their sites in the US returned that obama took from them? ask for russian control of the middle east/Syria debacle? What else do the russians desire? I can see Putin on the phone with trump, hey don, gonna need those estates in the US back or I release the info on ...
As an American first, (not a republican or democrat) this is disturbing and embarrassing.
None of what you said is illegal or collusion. Ronald Regan had to make deals with the Russians all the time. They are the two biggest players on the planet. CNN can find and threaten a meme maker in a matter of days but they can not find any evidence after months and months of trying. So now it is on to the son. Someone offers some goodies on Clinton and the son sets up a meeting. All the while not a one of you cared that Bill Clinton met with the Attorney General on a airplane in a odd place to help form language on how to handle the FBI investigation to hillary when she absolutely should be in jail for her handling of classified material. That is collusion. All candidates are trying to get goodies on the other candidate. So what. Why was the Russian lawyer who was not involved with the Russian government but was photographed twice with Obama's Russian Ambassidor in high level meetings and also has ties to a Russian linked think tank that was hired by hillary clinton and retained by the DNC during the election. The think tank were the ones who created the debunked Trump Dossier. The Russian turns out to have way more connections to Clinton and Obama than she does to any of the Trumps.

As an American, I would be more concerned as to why this supposed Russian agent (as you guys seem to think she is) is attending high level meetings with Obama administration personnel and works with a think tank hired by the democrat party?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-12-2017, 6:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
None of what you said is illegal or collusion. Ronald Regan had to make deals with the Russians all the time. They are the two biggest players on the planet. CNN can find and threaten a meme maker in a matter of days but they can not find any evidence after months and months of trying. So now it is on to the son. Someone offers some goodies on Clinton and the son sets up a meeting. All the while not a one of you cared that Bill Clinton met with the Attorney General on a airplane in a odd place to help form language on how to handle the FBI investigation to hillary when she absolutely should be in jail for her handling of classified material. That is collusion. All candidates are trying to get goodies on the other candidate. So what. Why was the Russian lawyer who was not involved with the Russian government but was photographed twice with Obama's Russian Ambassidor in high level meetings and also has ties to a Russian linked think tank that was hired by hillary clinton and retained by the DNC during the election. The think tank were the ones who created the debunked Trump Dossier. The Russian turns out to have way more connections to Clinton and Obama than she does to any of the Trumps.

As an American, I would be more concerned as to why this supposed Russian agent (as you guys seem to think she is) is attending high level meetings with Obama administration personnel and works with a think tank hired by the democrat party?
How come when someone presents an issue with Trump, the first resort is to say "Hillary did this or Obama did that"? WGAS? If Hillary committed a crime, why doesn't someone from Trump's DOJ pursue charges? I don't have a problem with that. But for you to sit there and act as though the Russian story is a "democrat concoction" is asinine. "As an American", you should have been pissed when Trump had a meeting with Russian officials at the WH and only allowed the Russian press to attend. But nope, not a peep from you.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-12-2017, 6:56 PM Reply   
Quote:

And "Reagan made deals with the Russians" to stop WWIII and the spread of communism. Not to win an election.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-12-2017, 6:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Birth certificate was talked about by hillary supporters too.

As far as the strawman stabbing? Did she deserve it? Was it within the law?
You ignore the "truth". You cannot stand the fact that a GOP politician may have done something illegal. It's obvious you push your morals to the backseat when you start defending Trump.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-12-2017, 7:57 PM Reply   
Take a look at @kylegriffin1's Tweet: https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...056459776?s=09

Trump Jnrs own words when asked if they had any contact with Russians: its disgusting, it's so phoney, i can't think of a bigger lie.

Ha ha.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-12-2017, 8:39 PM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 1:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Again, the fact you see nothing wrong with meeting with Russia so that they can help a candidate win shows how much of a communist are. YOU COMMUNIST. lol
Real Wake you are high on Fake News . You need to get off of the stuff. It really shows dude.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 2:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
And by "turned the e-mail over right away" you mean "right after the NYT called and said that they have the e-mails and are going to publish today," correct?
There was nothing there . There was no information to turn over. This was before all of the Fake News Russian News.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 2:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just the left letting their loose facts fly around. Like i said all liberals are either Ignorant or Evil. Wake is Real likes to read 6th grade commie history books.

Last edited by deneng; 07-13-2017 at 2:09 AM.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 2:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ralph. I love the name. The Russian lawyer was well known in the White House. Has been seen all over the WH lobeying democrats.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 2:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
ROLMAO !!! Stop it..
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 2:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Who could do more damage? The ex-commies in Russia or the big time active Commies here like Pelosi , Obama, Shumer, Harris etc.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 3:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
How come when someone presents an issue with Trump, the first resort is to say "Hillary did this or Obama did that"? WGAS? If Hillary committed a crime, why doesn't someone from Trump's DOJ pursue charges? I don't have a problem with that. But for you to sit there and act as though the Russian story is a "democrat concoction" is asinine. "As an American", you should have been pissed when Trump had a meeting with Russian officials at the WH and only allowed the Russian press to attend. But nope, not a peep from you.
Yes President Trump should put 10 men on investigating the prior DOJ head, and Clinton. I feel that would stop all this Fake News crap. Unfortunately there is alot of work to be done and all hands need to be on deck to reverse all of the mess that Obama created.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-13-2017, 7:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes President Trump should put 10 men on investigating the prior DOJ head, and Clinton. I feel that would stop all this Fake News crap. Unfortunately there is alot of work to be done and all hands need to be on deck to reverse all of the mess that Obama created.
You guys tried this, you guys spent 8 MILLION dollars trying to get anything on her. Not a ****ing thing.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-13-2017, 7:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Who could do more damage? The ex-commies in Russia or the big time active Commies here like Pelosi , Obama, Shumer, Harris etc.
Here it is, I am a patriot, you are not. You guys for some reason would rather believe an enemy in Russia rather than intelligence agencies that have put their life on the line for their country. Embarrassing.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-13-2017, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
What "mess"? Fixing the US economy? Only a nutjob like you would call it a "mess".
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-13-2017, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Here it is, I am a patriot, you are not. You guys for some reason would rather believe an enemy in Russia rather than intelligence agencies that have put their life on the line for their country. Embarrassing.
Guys like Dennis are the most unpatriotic people in this country. They would rather ignore reality than deal with the possibility that Trump did something wrong. The love Russia more than America and then have the gall to call people that dissent "communists". Dennis is the closest thing to a "communist" in this thread.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
You guys tried this, you guys spent 8 MILLION dollars trying to get anything on her. Not a ****ing thing.
You are high on fake news again. There is plenty there. There was no real effort in prosecuting these people and there should be. The deep state and swamp monsters who you adore need to be prosecuted. The democrats lost the election and have no power. That is not enough. We need to prosecute our so called leaders. These people should be the highest example of integrity in our Country. I don't care which side they are on.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-13-2017, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are high on fake news again. There is plenty there. There was no real effort in prosecuting these people and there should be. The deep state and swamp monsters who you adore need to be prosecuted. The democrats lost the election and have no power. That is not enough. We need to prosecute our so called leaders. These people should be the highest example of integrity in our Country. I don't care which side they are on.
Dude there was an 8 million dollar Republican led effort to find something. That is real.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Intelligence agencies? What did they turn up? Who is talking to the Russians and what are they talking about? Your intelligence agency is Mika, Joe Scarboural, Don Lemon, and that dude on CNN who looks like a friken conehead .
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-13-2017, 9:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Intelligence agencies? What did they turn up? Who is talking to the Russians and what are they talking about? Your intelligence agency is Mika, Joe Scarboural, Don Lemon, and that dude on CNN who looks like a friken conehead .
The CIA you mean?
Old    deltahoosier            07-13-2017, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
You ignore the "truth". You cannot stand the fact that a GOP politician may have done something illegal. It's obvious you push your morals to the backseat when you start defending Trump.
There is no truth to this matter. Want me to point you to the 5 different times democrats actually contacted and offered to do quid pro quo with the Russians/ Soviets to help defeat Republican candidates????
Old    deltahoosier            07-13-2017, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
No because I don't care. The president meets with people every day. All the presidents meet with people every d$%m day. Obama was caught on a hot mike telling the Russian president that he wanted him to relay a message to Putin that Obama would have more flexability right after his election. Immediately after Obama's election, Putin invaded one country and took the lead in Syria. You tell me who was working with who?
Old    deltahoosier            07-13-2017, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
And "Reagan made deals with the Russians" to stop WWIII and the spread of communism. Not to win an election.
Really? Well Kennedy and Tip Oneil actually offered deal to the Soviets to help stop Reagan from being elected. BIll Clinton offered to help interfer in elections to stop a poultry trade war for his home state.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-13-2017, 10:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
No because I don't care. The president meets with people every day. All the presidents meet with people every d$%m day. Obama was caught on a hot mike telling the Russian president that he wanted him to relay a message to Putin that Obama would have more flexability right after his election. Immediately after Obama's election, Putin invaded one country and took the lead in Syria. You tell me who was working with who?
Where's the link to this?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-13-2017, 10:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
There is no truth to this matter. Want me to point you to the 5 different times democrats actually contacted and offered to do quid pro quo with the Russians/ Soviets to help defeat Republican candidates????
Yes, with 5 solid sources.
Old    deltahoosier            07-13-2017, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
http://www.snopes.com/obama-more-flexibility-russia/

http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...to-cut-it-out/

In 2012, several months after the hot mic incident with Medvedev, Obama criticized Mitt Romney for calling Russia the United States' top "geopolitical foe," accusing the GOP presidential nominee of having an outdated foreign policy outlook during a debate.

"Governor Romney, I'm glad that you recognize that al-Qaeda is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaeda," Obama said.

"The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War's been over for 20 years," Obama continued. "When it comes to our foreign policy, you seem to want to import the foreign policies of the 1980s, just like the social policies of the 1950s, and the economic policies of the 1920s."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...times-n2293731

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...man-putin.html

http://www.hoover.org/research/obamas-legacy-deceit
Old    deltahoosier            07-13-2017, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes, with 5 solid sources.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/18519/...-aaron-bandler

https://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/te...-robinson.html

Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

Picking his way through the Soviet archives that Boris Yeltsin had just thrown open, in 1991 Tim Sebastian, a reporter for the London Times, came across an arresting memorandum. Composed in 1983 by Victor Chebrikov, the top man at the KGB, the memorandum was addressed to Yuri Andropov, the top man in the entire USSR. The subject: Sen. Edward Kennedy.

“On 9-10 May of this year,” the May 14 memorandum explained, “Sen. Edward Kennedy’s close friend and trusted confidant [John] Tunney was in Moscow.” (Tunney was Kennedy’s law school roommate and a former Democratic senator from California.) “The senator charged Tunney to convey the following message, through confidential contacts, to the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Y. Andropov.”

Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. “The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations,” the memorandum stated. “These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign.”

Kennedy made Andropov a couple of specific offers.

First he offered to visit Moscow. “The main purpose of the meeting, according to the senator, would be to arm Soviet officials with explanations regarding problems of nuclear disarmament so they may be better prepared and more convincing during appearances in the USA.” Kennedy would help the Soviets deal with Reagan by telling them how to brush up their propaganda.

Then he offered to make it possible for Andropov to sit down for a few interviews on American television. “A direct appeal … to the American people will, without a doubt, attract a great deal of attention and interest in the country. … If the proposal is recognized as worthy, then Kennedy and his friends will bring about suitable steps to have representatives of the largest television companies in the USA contact Y.V. Andropov for an invitation to Moscow for the interviews. … The senator underlined the importance that this initiative should be seen as coming from the American side.”

Kennedy would make certain the networks gave Andropov air time–and that they rigged the arrangement to look like honest journalism.

Kennedy’s motives? “Like other rational people,” the memorandum explained, “[Kennedy] is very troubled by the current state of Soviet-American relations.” But that high-minded concern represented only one of Kennedy’s motives.

“Tunney remarked that the senator wants to run for president in 1988,” the memorandum continued. “Kennedy does not discount that during the 1984 campaign, the Democratic Party may officially turn to him to lead the fight against the Republicans and elect their candidate president.”

Kennedy proved eager to deal with Andropov–the leader of the Soviet Union, a former director of the KGB and a principal mover in both the crushing of the 1956 Hungarian Revolution and the suppression of the 1968 Prague Spring–at least in part to advance his own political prospects.

In 1992, Tim Sebastian published a story about the memorandum in the London Times. Here in the U.S., Sebastian’s story received no attention. In his 2006 book, The Crusader: Ronald Reagan and the Fall of Communism, historian Paul Kengor reprinted the memorandum in full. “The media,” Kengor says, “ignored the revelation.”

“The document,” Kengor continues, “has stood the test of time. I scrutinized it more carefully than anything I’ve ever dealt with as a scholar. I showed the document to numerous authorities who deal with Soviet archival material. No one has debunked the memorandum or shown it to be a forgery. Kennedy’s office did not deny it.”

http://www.newsmax.com/Reagan/democr.../13/id/763730/

http://www.thedailybeast.com/when-th...l-interference

http://constitution.com/remember-jim...s-stop-reagan/

1. Hillary Clinton approved the transfer of 20 percent of U.S. uranium to Russia and nine investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.
2. Bill Clinton bagged $500,000 for a Moscow speech paid for by a Kremlin-backed bank while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State.
3. Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman’s Joule energy company bagged $35 million from Putin’s Rusnano.
4. Clinton Foundation chatter with State Dept. on Uranium Deal with Russia.
5. Hillary Clinton hid $2.35 million in secret donations from Ian Telfer, the head of Russia’s uranium company.

http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/...e_--_by_d.html
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
What "mess"? Fixing the US economy? Only a nutjob like you would call it a "mess".
Only a POS like you would say the economy is doing well. Although it is projected to do better after the next year. Thank You President Trump. Government pensions are killing this Country. The liberals passed SB 582 here in California there big achievement for them. 400 billion dollar annual price tag. Guess what they can't afford it, so it was dumped. We are screwed unless President Trump can turn this around. The stock market is not a true indicator of how well our economy is doing. How good is the job market? Does anyone really know. Lots of work needs to be done. Illinois bonds are classified as junk bonds. California probably is not far behind. States can not print their own money like the federal government. Look at the states if you want a better look at the economy.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
The CIA you mean?
No idiot CNN is not the CIA . Do you have Dyslexia? You got your letters mixed up.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 11:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Do you mean James Comey? Are you stupid?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Jeez! The Russians are laughing at you dude..
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-13-2017, 11:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Do you mean James Comey? Are you stupid?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That committee had nothing to do with the FBI or Comey. It was led by a Republican representive Gowdy. I gotta ask, are you stupid? Cause you're clearly in over your head in this conversation and have no idea what you're talking about.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Only a POS like you would say the economy is doing well. Although it is projected to do better after the next year. Thank You President Trump. Government pensions are killing this Country. The liberals passed SB 582 here in California there big achievement for them. 400 billion dollar annual price tag. Guess what they can't afford it, so it was dumped. We are screwed unless President Trump can turn this around. The stock market is not a true indicator of how well our economy is doing. How good is the job market? Does anyone really know. Lots of work needs to be done. Illinois bonds are classified as junk bonds. California probably is not far behind. States can not print their own money like the federal government. Look at the states if you want a better look at the economy.
That is a 400 billion dollar cost above the already cost to the state. 13,333 dollars for every individual of the state per year.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That committee had nothing to do with the FBI or Comey. It was led by a Republican representive Gowdy. I gotta ask, are you stupid? Cause you're clearly in over your head in this conversation and have no idea what you're talking about.
And that is why she lost the election. The American people saw through her lies. I guess you are proud of the fact that she lied and portrayed herself as incompetent in order to look less guilty.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 12:11 PM Reply   
Hang in there Rand.
https://www.facebook.com/turningpoin...6611751054204/
Old    deltahoosier            07-13-2017, 12:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
No idiot CNN is not the CIA . Do you have Dyslexia? You got your letters mixed up.
Enough with the name calling. I get it. It makes me ticked off sometimes too, however it really is not constructive to personally attack someone.
Old    deltahoosier            07-13-2017, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
That is a 400 billion dollar cost above the already cost to the state. 13,333 dollars for every individual of the state per year.
Not only that, they want it to cover everyone including illegals. That certainly would stop the flow of illegals into the state. We would pay for it but you only have so many medical facilities. The lines would be huge. It would be like the DMV just to try and see a doctor.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 1:49 PM Reply   
https://www.facebook.com/westernjour...1385651631389/

You can't write this s*%! any better.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-13-2017, 2:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.facebook.com/westernjour...1385651631389/

You can't write this s*%! any better.
No response to the Republican led committee eh?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-13-2017, 4:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ronald Regan had to make deals with the Russians all the time
Rod, when Reagan made deals with russia he was the president, the issue here is the trump campaign, was working with Russia before the election. All the while vehemently denying (calling it a HOAX, a WITCH HUNT...) any contact with any russians...Now one by one Kushner, Manafort, trump jr, Sessions, Flynn have ALL have admitted to meetings with russians. They have been the creators of the fake news by lying from the beginning.
Quote:
None of what you said is illegal or collusion
Yeah, i dont recall saying anything was illegal or collusive. There are some very bright lawyers that will say trump jr did break campaign laws by colluding with a foreign country...but that wasnt my point.

BTW, it was not just
Quote:
Someone offers some goodies on Clinton ..."
It was the russians. Did you look at the emails? It very clearly stated, he was meeting with "A russian government atty" to get information that would incriminate hillary as "part of russia and its governments support for trump". Please read the email chain and comment on that....not clinton or obama or all the other distractions. You sound like you are simply regurgitating the latest Sean Hanitty TV show. I have never voted for a clinton, I am a registered Republican.
I do have concerns. The heat is SO hot right now on the trump admin, especially anything russian. Knowing this, why is trump getting all buddy buddy with Putin?, why is the WH working to remove russian sanctions? If the russians were not extorting trump, why is trump saying he believes Putins response that russia had nothing to do with the election? (the same week his son admits to meeting with them) Why did he suggest working WITH Putin to create a cyber security partnership to safe guard our future elections? If there are other things the trump group has not already admitted, and my guess is that there is, russian coercion is big issue.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-13-2017, 5:40 PM Reply   
If Trump and his cohorts did nothing wrong, Trump is handling it in the worst possible way. Being a whiny b*tch when you have nothing to hide is not the kind of personality that should be President. But we all knew Trump was a whiny b*tch right from the get go. So I guess that's the pot that Americans piss in now. I can't think of anyone that has lowered the dignity of the executive office more than Trump. You have dumb f**ks like Bush and crooks like Nixon, but somehow after Trump got elected the standard for a President is now someone who just spews crap that some people want to hear even if they are conspicuous lies.

We all know that politicians twist the truth and lie. But they aren't blatantly transparent like a child holding a crayon next to scribbling on the wall insisting he didn't do it. He's the first politician that I can recall that lies even when it isn't necessary.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-13-2017, 7:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
If Trump and his cohorts did nothing wrong, Trump is handling it in the worst possible way. Being a whiny b*tch when you have nothing to hide is not the kind of personality that should be President. But we all knew Trump was a whiny b*tch right from the get go. So I guess that's the pot that Americans piss in now. I can't think of anyone that has lowered the dignity of the executive office more than Trump. You have dumb f**ks like Bush and crooks like Nixon, but somehow after Trump got elected the standard for a President is now someone who just spews crap that some people want to hear even if they are conspicuous lies.

We all know that politicians twist the truth and lie. But they aren't blatantly transparent like a child holding a crayon next to scribbling on the wall insisting he didn't do it. He's the first politician that I can recall that lies even when it isn't necessary.
The guy started lying on day one when he proclaimed there were more people at his inauguration than Obama's. Why lie about something like that? Or when he proclaimed he had secret recordings of meetings with Comey. Why lie about that? Then none of these supporters hold him accountable for those types of comments.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-13-2017, 8:42 PM Reply   
Trump finally got that Time mag cover he was looking for, Lol
Attached Images

Old    deltahoosier            07-14-2017, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Rod, when Reagan made deals with russia he was the president, the issue here is the trump campaign, was working with Russia before the election. All the while vehemently denying (calling it a HOAX, a WITCH HUNT...) any contact with any russians...Now one by one Kushner, Manafort, trump jr, Sessions, Flynn have ALL have admitted to meetings with russians. They have been the creators of the fake news by lying from the beginning.

Yeah, i dont recall saying anything was illegal or collusive. There are some very bright lawyers that will say trump jr did break campaign laws by colluding with a foreign country...but that wasnt my point.

BTW, it was not just It was the russians. Did you look at the emails? It very clearly stated, he was meeting with "A russian government atty" to get information that would incriminate hillary as "part of russia and its governments support for trump". Please read the email chain and comment on that....not clinton or obama or all the other distractions. You sound like you are simply regurgitating the latest Sean Hanitty TV show. I have never voted for a clinton, I am a registered Republican.
I do have concerns. The heat is SO hot right now on the trump admin, especially anything russian. Knowing this, why is trump getting all buddy buddy with Putin?, why is the WH working to remove russian sanctions? If the russians were not extorting trump, why is trump saying he believes Putins response that russia had nothing to do with the election? (the same week his son admits to meeting with them) Why did he suggest working WITH Putin to create a cyber security partnership to safe guard our future elections? If there are other things the trump group has not already admitted, and my guess is that there is, russian coercion is big issue.
Just because you put words on an email, it does not make it true. She did not work for the Russian government. Matter of fact she worked for a democrat hired group that came up with the fake Trump memo. Matter of fact she hired Ron Dellums (sp?) who is a long time californian socialist (mayor of Oakland, congress and so on for a career) to work with her. You don't think this was a set up. The whole Russians did it is a democrat fabrication. The meeting itself had nothing do with the election of Hillary. Would a candidates team listen to someone if they had info on a candidate? D@#n right they would. If you believe that these political teams are not triangulating these types of responses and looking for information then you really need to stop watching because you can not handle the truth.

She was denied a visa and then allowed to enter the country by the Obama DOJ. Matter of fact she had actually stayed past her visa though it seems to been a speacial favor by the obama administration. Why is that not an issue?

If someone says they have goodies on a fellow candidate, you take the meeting. It is smart to hear what they have to say. It turns out all she wanted to do was lobby to overturn a law that was passed that seized Russian's money after they did some sort of mass murder. He left the meeting. Tell me where anything is wrong? Are people really this dense? Why are you not worried that the obama administration gave this lawyer who was not a government worker (hint: Not all Russians are government workers, just like all Americans don't work for the government).

As far as meeting with Russians with all those people. Yes. In there jobs they speak to every person from about every major country. You don't think their is tons of foreign money in our elections? You don't think that every single country in the world is trying to gain influence over our country? Why do you think democrats trying to sign these treaties that handcuff America pisses me off. Those are all control mechanisms that subvert our self governance.
Old    deltahoosier            07-14-2017, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:

BTW, it was not just It was the russians. Did you look at the emails? It very clearly stated, he was meeting with "A russian government atty" to get information that would incriminate hillary as "part of russia and its governments support for trump". Please read the email chain and comment on that....not clinton or obama or all the other distractions. You sound like you are simply regurgitating the latest Sean Hanitty TV show. I have never voted for a clinton, I am a registered Republican.
Also if it is not illegal. Why are you worried about it? How about putting this much energy into actual illegal things.
Old    deltahoosier            07-14-2017, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:

The press twists and lies. If the press did this crap to obama he would have been crushed with all the shady stuff he was doing. You are being fed a narrative by the democrat controlled media. This is why the average American in fly over country is turning away from democrats in record numbers and that is why the democrats are relying on illegal aliens to get in the country and have kids by the millions so they can stay in power. Talk about collusion......
Old    deltahoosier            07-14-2017, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
The guy started lying on day one when he proclaimed there were more people at his inauguration than Obama's. Why lie about something like that? Or when he proclaimed he had secret recordings of meetings with Comey. Why lie about that? Then none of these supporters hold him accountable for those types of comments.
Because I don't care. I see voters like you to be a bigger enemy of the country than I do Trump. You are the ones voting to keep illegals flowing into the country. You are the ones who are voting to have the US sign treaties that destroy our self governance in the name of junk science. You are the ones that want to disarm the American public and support general tyranny of a centralized government. You and people like you are the bigger issue than Trump ever will be to people like me.

That is why you have Trump and his supporters or even the nose holders don't really care what he says as long as he punches the media in the mouth and is willing to fight the fight. The fly over people see what is happening with the leftist media and their abuse of anyone Republican, the democrat violence in the streets, and the illegal immigration for democrat voters, and so on. It is not about division of labor anymore. That is why the talking head could not see Trump winning because they think people are worried about their 1960's labor vs owners disputes. At this point if they dug up JFK and ran him as a Republican, the leftist media and their brainless Jerry Springer like followers would spin him as a racist homophobe who hate all people just like they did to Reagan, Bush, Bush, Trump and so on. Same words, different candidate.
Old    deltahoosier            07-14-2017, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:

Let us revisit this point.

Candidate Trump and especially his sons at the time would not know the whole Russian did theme was even an issue. Let's use our brains for a minute.

Why would they put "A russian government atty" on the email? She was working for a group that:

Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr linked to investigation group behind salacious Steele Dossier
http://www.independent.co.uk/News/wo...-a7834541.html

Were Democrats Working With Russia Against Trump? That Russian Lawyer Has Ties to Democrat Oppo Researchers

http://theresurgent.com/breaking-tha...trump-dossier/

- She worked with the Fusion GPS who was hired by the democrat party to make up dirt on Trump. They already created a fake document regarding Trump and the Russians that was discredited.

- She was allowed to enter the country by special favor the Obama Administration even after her visa application was denied through normal channels

- she hired Ron Dellums a socialist democrat from California to work with her.

- The meeting had nothing to do with Clinton so why put all those words on the emails and then say he had a meeting with us?

- The emails originally just happen to make it into the media's hands? Why? What is so big about a meeting that really did not involve anything that had to do with Clinton that someone would leak the emails? Because it is a setup to push the narrative. Matter of fact the meeting had ZERO to do with Clinton but we have every leftist media outlet saying it proves collusion. How does it prove anything. It was words on a email.

- she did not work for the Russian government. The media is very careful to put the words "ties to the Russian government" in their text but most people don't understand words anyway.

You are going to find as this thing goes deeper that the democrats already had this angle set up ahead of time.

Also, I notice you said you are a registered Republican and did not vote for Clinton. Somewhat telling careful use of words. I take it you did not vote for Trump or you would have said it. Am I to guess you voted for Obama?

Last edited by deltahoosier; 07-14-2017 at 10:12 AM.
Old    deltahoosier            07-14-2017, 10:15 AM Reply   
Since you will not click on the link and read, I will post the article in it's entirety.

Were Democrats Working With Russia Against Trump? That Russian Lawyer Has Ties to Democrat Oppo Researchers
By Erick Erickson | July 13, 2017, 05:29pm | @ewerickson

Donald Trump Jr.Fusion GPSNatalia Veselnitskaya

Share this

This will not get nearly as much coverage as Donald Trump, Jr. meeting with Natalia Veselnitskaya, but it does raise the issue of whether Democrats and Russians were as collaborative as the Democrats claim the Trump team was. There is a remarkably small degree of separation between Natalia Veselnitskaya and Fusion GPS, the Democrat opposition research firm that came up with the Trump dossier.

In 2012, the Russian government started hiring hordes of Washington law firms, lobbyists, political strategist, and others to get the Magnitsky Act repealed. The act, named for Sergei Magnitsky, sought to hold the Russian government accountable for the man’s death. Mr. Magnitsky was a lawyer who uncovered massive tax fraud in Russia. He was arrested, tortured while in prison, and died.

One of the law firms hired by Russia to work on repeal is Baker Hostetler, which also has ties to Glenn Simpson’s Fusion GPS. According to Senator Chuck Grassley, who wants Fusion GPS officials to testify before the Senate, Fusion GPS was also involved with the Russians over the Magnitsky Act. Senator Grassley’s office notes “Despite the reported evidence of their work on behalf of Russian interests, neither Fusion GPS nor Akhmetshin are registered as foreign agents under the Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA).”

Grassley continued, “Fusion GPS was apparently simultaneously working on the unsubstantiated dossier alleging collusion between Trump presidential campaign associates and Russia” while helping Russia with the Magnitsky Act. It also appears the FBI was willing to pay Christopher Steele, the former spy, who helped Fusion GPS compile the dossier.

Now, let me quote directly from the Chuck Grassley press release on Fusion GPS with the major, relevant portions highlighted:

In 2013, the Justice Department opened a case to seize the U.S. assets of Russian-owned Prevezon Holdings, which received millions of dollars from the theft and used it to purchase real estate in New York, according to the department’s complaint. In response, Prevezon Holdings and the Kremlin launched a campaign to undermine the Magnitsky Act and discredit Magnitsky’s claims of corruption, according to a 2016 complaint by Hermitage CEO William Browder. Fusion GPS and Rinat Akhmetshin, among others, were involved in the pro-Russia campaign in 2016, which involved lobbying congressional staffers to attempt to undermine the Justice Department’s account of Magnitsky’s death and the crime he uncovered, repeal the Magnitsky Act itself, and delay efforts to expand it to countries beyond Russia, according to Browder’s complaint. Akhmetshin, a Russian immigrant, has reportedly admitted to being a “soviet counterintelligence officer,” and has a long history of lobbying the U.S. government for pro-Russia matters. Fusion GPS was reportedly tasked with generating negative press coverage of Browder and Hermitage.

Share this

You know who else worked for Preveson Holdings? Natalia Veselnitskaya.

According to Russian propaganda outlet Sputnik News, Veselnitskaya had “evidence showing that the grounds for the Magnitsky Act are based on lies perpetuated by UK millionaire of US origin William Browder.”

In addition to working for Prevezon Holdings and working against William Browder, just like Fusion GPS was doing, Veselnitskaya also had dealings with Rinat Akhmetshin, the founder of the Human Rights Accountability Global Initiative Foundation. As noted above, Akhmetshin was named by Senator Grassley as sharing work with Fusion GPS against Browder. In a letter to the Department of Justice, Senator Chuck Grassley says this about Akhmetshin:

It is particularly disturbing that Mr. Akhmetshin and Fusion GPS were working together on this pro-Russia lobbying effort in 2016 in light of Mr. Akhmetshin’s history and reputation. Mr. Akhmetshin is a Russian immigrant to the U.S. who has admitted having been a “Soviet counterintelligence officer.” In fact, it has been reported that he worked for the GRU and allegedly specializes in “active measures campaigns,” i.e., subversive political influence operations often involving disinformation and propaganda. According to press accounts, Mr. Akhmetshin “is known in foreign policy circles as a key pro-Russian operator,” and Radio Free Europe described him as a “Russian ‘gun-for-hire’ [who] lurks in the shadows of Washington’s lobbying world.” He was even accused in a lawsuit of organizing a scheme to hack the computers of one his client’s adversaries.

As you know, Fusion GPS is the company behind the creation of the unsubstantiated dossier alleging a conspiracy between President Trump and Russia. It is highly troubling that Fusion GPS appears to have been working with someone with ties to Russian intelligence –let alone someone alleged to have conducted political disinformation campaigns– as part of a pro-Russia lobbying effort while also simultaneously overseeing the creation of the Trump/Russia dossier. The relationship casts further doubt on an already highly dubious dossier.

Radio Free Europe has a story noting Akhmetshin’s group had hired Veselnitskaya as an attorney:
Share this

Prevezon and the Human Rights Accountability Global Initiative Foundation overlap in another way. In an e-mail sent in April to a Warsaw-based NGO that was hosting a speech by Browder, Russian Natalia Veselnitskaya identified herself as a lawyer working on behalf of the foundation and sought permission to attend, according to officials with the NGO, called the Open Dialog Foundation. Veselnitskaya is also a lawyer for Prevezon.

So let’s tie all this together.

Prevezon, which is a Russian group, hires Fusion GPS and Rinat Akhmetshin to generate negative press coverage on a British citizen. Prevezon also hires as legal counsel both Baker Hostetler and Natalia Veselnitskaya.

Rinat Akhmetshin also puts Natalia Veselnitskaya on the payroll.

Rinat Akhmetshin, who works in collaboration with Fusion GPS at the time it is preparing the Trump dossier, is an admitted “Soviet counterintelligence officer” who specializes in “subversive political influence operations often involving disinformation and propaganda.”

While all of this is going on, Fusion GPS is working on the opposition research dossier on Donald Trump using a foreign agent. Are we really supposed to believe that it is completely coincidental that Natalia Veselnitskaya just so happens to be the Russian lawyer who got access to Donald Trump, Jr.? Are we to believe that there is no direct relationship between Veselnitskaya and Fusion GPS?
Share this

It is remarkable how she gets a PR agent to urge Trump, Jr. to meet with her by promising Russian information about Hillary Clinton’s emails as the Clinton email server story is blowing up. And then it is remarkable how she gives a perfect performance to NBC News two days ago claiming she only talked with Trump about the Magnitsky Act, but assured the press that the Trump team was hoping for dirt on Hillary.

It is also really remarkable that this all happens as Fusion GPS is prepping its opposition dossier and a New York Times reporter who has been following the story admits it was a year ago, at that time, that someone tipped him off about the meeting.

Add to all of that two more nuggets. Natalia Veselnitskaya had been denied a visa into the United States. She had been given temporary parole, allowing her to enter the country with an expired visa, but it has been revoked by 2016. Still, Veselnitskaya was able to enter the US anyway to meet with Trump, Jr. in the middle of 2016. It is my understanding this could have only happened in one of two ways. First, she could have argued she was the sole lawyer of representation for her client, but Baker Hostetler also represented Prevezon. She could also have been allowed into the country if she had a collaborative relationship with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. You know, the organization that was considering paying Christopher Steele for his Trump dossier work prepared for Fusion GPS.

Also, Ms Veselnitskaya, on her Facebook page, purportedly had several pro-Hillary Clinton posts and anti-Trump posts.

There are three questions reporters should be asking right now.

What is the relationship between Glenn Simpson, Fusion GPS and Natalia Veselnitskaya?
Share this

Did Veselnitskaya serve as a source for the “Trump Dossier”?

Who retained Veselnitskaya to attempt to meet with Donald Trump, Jr.?

One final point: the issue is not whether this excuses Donald Trump, Jr. for poor judgment. The issue is whether certain Democrats were collaborating with Russians at a time Democrats claim the Trump campaign was collaborating with Russians. Both sides should have been dubious of Russians bearing gifts and it looks increasingly likely that neither side was. The Democrats could be trying to undermine Donald Trump with as much help from the Russians as they claim Trump received from Russia.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-14-2017, 11:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Enough with the name calling. I get it. It makes me ticked off sometimes too, however it really is not constructive to personally attack someone.
Though we agree on few things politically, I can appreciate this.

I post rarely on this thread, but come back again and again, half the time for amusement, but enjoy looking at both sides of how individuals are looking at this. As soon as I read some type of schoolyard name calling, the rest of the post loses all credibility to me. Too bad, because there may be something useful, then again....do you need to call someone a derogatory name if you have something constructive to say?(rhetorical)
Old    deltahoosier            07-14-2017, 3:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Good lord, I can not put this down. It is like an addiction. To this point. No. I was not taught by anyone that respect is earned. I was taught to respect people regardless. You don't know where people are at emotionally, financially, family, friends, do they have reduce mental capacity. It is not a requirement by anyone to prove they need to earn my respect. I can choose to not have a personal relationship with someone, but I will give them respect and not treat them badly.

To paraphrase a great actor:

There are two kinds of people I can not stand. People who treat others with disrespect and democrats.

Last edited by deltahoosier; 07-14-2017 at 3:18 PM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-14-2017, 3:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
The press twists and lies. If the press did this crap to obama he would have been crushed with all the shady stuff he was doing. You are being fed a narrative by the democrat controlled media. This is why the average American in fly over country is turning away from democrats in record numbers and that is why the democrats are relying on illegal aliens to get in the country and have kids by the millions so they can stay in power. Talk about collusion......
The media may be feeding a narrative, but the fact is that I was claiming that Trump was not fit to be President since day 1. So no, my views are not the result of the media. They are the result of how Trump acts and speaks. While Trump supporters were applauding being non-PC I was shaking my head at the ignorance of people not understanding the value of dignity and decorum. Not to mention the total lack of understanding of human psychology beyond the most superficially obvious elements.

Your certainty about Obama being crushed if the media treated him the same as Trump is not well founded. Obama behaved in a manner that would have put the media in the untenable position of people observing a dignified President at odds with a media that wanted them to distrust their own eyes. That is not the case with Trump. The complaints that the media lodges with Trump are consistent with Trump's own behavior. Unfortunately for Trump supporters they are in the untenable position of trying to convince people that Trump is a good President despite the fact that it's obvious that he is a liar.

Apparently Trump supporters are so deluded by tin hat propaganda that they will defend Trump regardless of how damaging to their own credibility. But at least they can point to the President and say that if he can lie and twist reality, then they should be able to as well. Which is why I say that Trump has done more damage to the reputation of the executive office and maybe even the political system than any President in our lifetime.
Old    deltahoosier            07-14-2017, 3:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
The media may be feeding a narrative, but the fact is that I was claiming that Trump was not fit to be President since day 1. So no, my views are not the result of the media. They are the result of how Trump acts and speaks. While Trump supporters were applauding being non-PC I was shaking my head at the ignorance of people not understanding the value of dignity and decorum. Not to mention the total lack of understanding of human psychology beyond the most superficially obvious elements.

Your certainty about Obama being crushed if the media treated him the same as Trump is not well founded. Obama behaved in a manner that would have put the media in the untenable position of people observing a dignified President at odds with a media that wanted them to distrust their own eyes. That is not the case with Trump. The complaints that the media lodges with Trump are consistent with Trump's own behavior. Unfortunately for Trump supporters they are in the untenable position of trying to convince people that Trump is a good President despite the fact that it's obvious that he is a liar.

Apparently Trump supporters are so deluded by tin hat propaganda that they will defend Trump regardless of how damaging to their own credibility. But at least they can point to the President and say that if he can lie and twist reality, then they should be able to as well. Which is why I say that Trump has done more damage to the reputation of the executive office and maybe even the political system than any President in our lifetime.
Fit to be president I say he is. He has the executive experience to do so. Is he the best speaker? I think he comes of somewhat childish and he was never my candidate heading into the primaries.

As far as lying. I don't think I will rely on this crowd to tell me the truth vs his truth. We are all fed sound bytes. The media and everyone of his detractors on this board have fallen for all the media lies like Trump said he grabbed some woman by her private parts. I watched the video and he said no such thing. However the haters all wanted to say he said it with the context that he actually did it. I still hear people say it to this day. His haters call him a homophobe. He is the only president to come into office publicly stating he is for gay rights. Guess what? All those supposed homophobic Republicans voted for him. They say he is a racists. He has done many events with Sharpton and Jackson over the years. Even was given an award by black groups if I recall. Now he is a racist.

Point is, you are correct on his classiness when it comes to a person in that position. I would like more decorum, however someone needs to shut the press up and the only way do it is to beat them at their own game. You can never look dignified fighting when fighting with people with no morals.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-14-2017, 4:38 PM Reply   
You will never beat the press at their game by acting like a child, making ridiculous claims, and lying. What you can do is frustrate the press by being obstinate and behaving like you are a child. But at the same time you are just fueling the press with lots of material. And there is nothing that the media likes better than headline material.

"You can never look dignified fighting when fighting with people with no morals."

LOL, yes Trump has no morals and yeah having to fight him is making the press look less dignified. I know that's not what you meant, but it's a far more accurate interpretation.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-14-2017, 5:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Good lord, I can not put this down. It is like an addiction. To this point. No. I was not taught by anyone that respect is earned. I was taught to respect people regardless.
You treat people you don't know with respect because that is honorable. But you don't have respect for them in the sense that respect is earned. No one ever claims to have a lot of respect for a person unless they know something about them.

There is a difference between having respect for someone and treating someone with respect. If you claim to have respect for someone it's because they have done something that you consider admirable. And that's why there is the phrase... "respect is earned". The phrase has nothing to do with treating people with respect. It has to do with you actually having respect for the individual because you know something about their character.

Maybe your educators just forgot to teach you that. But the reality is that it should be easily deducible on your own.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-14-2017, 5:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
If someone says they have goodies on a fellow candidate, you take the meeting. It is smart to hear what they have to say. It turns out all she wanted to do was lobby to overturn a law that was passed that seized Russian's money after they did some sort of mass murder. He left the meeting. Tell me where anything is wrong?
No Rod you dont when the invitation states that it is from an atty representing a foreign government with info from the russian government in its support for candidate trump. Its against the law. If trump jr was too much of a rookie to know that, Kushner should or Manafort. Dont parrot trump by saying anyone would have taken that meeting, its not true. They knew it was wrong and that is why they covered it up. Its been said all the way back to Nixon, the cover up is worse than the crime. The current WH is not paying attn to history.
Quote:
As far as lying. I don't think I will rely on this crowd to tell me the truth vs his truth. We are all fed sound bytes. The media and everyone of his detractors on this board have fallen for all the media lies l
Actually most of his lies are not sound bites or the like. They are his actual tweets, they cant be taken out of context. He lied about the # of people at his inauguration. Please, how was that taken out of context. He lied about obama tapping his phones. He lied about obama s birth cert. He lied about the 3-5 million illegal aliens voting. He lied about the republicans health care bill, better coverage for less$. He lied about releasing his tax returns. He lies about his wealth. He lied about the Comey firing, He lied about the Russian Hoax/Witchhunt. List is pretty long, I almost wrote "endless" but that would be a lie
I realize im not gonna change your mind so we will just have to let the Special investigator continue his investigation. I will gaurentee you this, by the time the House and senate investigations are complete and also the Mueller special investigation this little faux pas will be minuscule compared to all the other things the investigations disclose. I hope when these results come out you will understand.
Trump cant stop lying. I have a friend that has this same personality trait. Ive known her for probably 30 years. She is really attractive in fact most guys think she is smokin hot. She is in sales, very successful and makes a load of $$. This year she is driving a Maserati, before that it was BMW's several years ago she had big Mercedes. Lives in a great house decorated to the 9's. She is into all the shoes, bags and clothes. Almost everything out of her mouth is exaggerated. If she had 10 sales she says she had 20. If 3 deals fell apart, she says it was 6. We keep a list of production, its posted for all to see. We know exactly what everyone is doing, we all know she is lying....but she keeps doing it. She cant help herself. I really dont know why she is so successful or why people choose to work with her, its painfully obvious that you are lying when you lie about everything...including stuff the people you are lying to know the actual truth. Go figure. I can only conclude that some people dont mind being lied to or they feel they dont deserve the truth. Whatever, trump is exactly like this, he lies even though many of his lies are easy to prove false. It doesnt seem to stop them, they cant stop, they are sick. They need help.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-14-2017, 6:41 PM Reply   
People putting in work! Appreciate you guys!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-14-2017, 8:27 PM Reply   
Side note, could you even imagine the backlash if Trump ran and won as a Democratic. This chit makes me laugh out loud. It's all party, doesn't even matter.