Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 18, 2006

Old     (sbt3)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-17-2006, 5:59 AM Reply   
Gordon,

sorry to hear that. hopefully whatever it is works out ok.
Old     (wiscxstar)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-17-2006, 8:09 AM Reply   
Tried to go out riding on Friday and found out my heater core was cracked... antifreeze was everywhere. It sucked!
Old     (dizzyg)      Join Date: May 2005       04-17-2006, 8:24 AM Reply   
one of the new simer pumps I bought last year seems to have been previously used. It looked like somebody left it on running dry for hours. We could barely get the thing open to look inside and once it was open the metal plate on the top was melted down into the plastic. The impeller didn't have a single blade/fin left on it, that thing was trashed!

We rode Friday and Saturday, I hurt, it all hurts!
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       04-17-2006, 12:51 PM Reply   
But Brooke, doesn't it hurt so good
Old     (dizzyg)      Join Date: May 2005       04-17-2006, 1:55 PM Reply   
yeah, it's a good hurt alright, Right now I'm not sure that it was the boarding or the 500+ lbs of lead I unloaded from the truck.
VW low rider today
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-17-2006, 1:57 PM Reply   
sweet, I like that hurt from the first rides of the season! hopefully I will be able to get wet soon!
Old     (kelli22)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-17-2006, 3:04 PM Reply   
Mike~ I did OK for my first tourney, Im not sure how many points but I will find out tonight at our meeting (we left early). But I jumped the wake, surface 180, butterslide(i think its called that) and rode switch.

Stan~ Sorry I couldnt make it out last weekend but hopefully soon!!!

Kels
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-17-2006, 5:18 PM Reply   
Stan, I think I met the guy that has the kite business in Madison on the slopes of Tyrol Basin two years ago when he was first starting....I think he was giving snowboard lessons at tyrol or something. I had his card and was invited out for free once or twice but never bit.....do you like it?

Still need one more for the Gordy trip or Gordon and I are going to have a long day ahead of us.

June 4 anyone?
Old     (oopsds92)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-17-2006, 6:25 PM Reply   
hey
i have a cottage in wautoma wisconsin.
does anyone know where that is? its a couple towns over from green lake. its about 45 mins. from oshkosh. i was up there about a week or 2 ago and the lake is almost unfrozen. id say its unfrozen by now.
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       04-17-2006, 9:15 PM Reply   
dane...just got back from Green Lake a few hours ago...looking for a new home for MWWF. Lake looked pretty open to me....Get up there & ride before all the fuggin' fishermen & wallies get out there!!
Old     (kelli22)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-17-2006, 10:37 PM Reply   
My Dads brothers both have places on green lake. Ive never rode there.

Is anyone up for riding this week??? I have a tourney this weekend and would really like to practice a lil before

Kels
Old     (sbt3)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-18-2006, 6:00 AM Reply   
Mike-
Yeah Bob teaches out at Tyrol. He is a super cool guy and good teacher. I am loving the kiting. I just got my kite back yesterday from some minor repairs, I hope to get it out soon when we have a windy day. I just need to find a place out here to launch. Bob said he would take me in Madison. I think he is out of town till the end of this week kiting in North Carolina. If you need his number let me know his email is. Rcookbob@aol.com

Dane- I know where wautoma is, I usually go to Mt. Morris for deer hunting weekend. I don't hunt anymore, but still go to hang with the boys. wautoma looks like it would be a decent place to ride.
Old     (lizrd)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-19-2006, 3:58 PM Reply   
If it were a Saturday I'd be in -- I work Sundays.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-20-2006, 4:12 AM Reply   
ok.... its back on! will pick up the temporary boat tomorrow and a new one next year at no additional cost plus a few other incentives!
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-20-2006, 8:10 AM Reply   
Sweet, Let me know if you want to ride on Saturday....
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-20-2006, 9:27 AM Reply   
scot... I wish I could but i have to be in wausau saturday morning for work!
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-20-2006, 4:39 PM Reply   
Liz, I think we are going to go the first saturday in June with ONE SPOT left open.....let me know.

Gordon, congrats....Im going on a houseboat trip to Lake Oroville here in cali this weekend with 5 guys and two SUPER AIR nautiques....jea.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-20-2006, 6:45 PM Reply   
here she is...
Upload
Upload

Upload
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-20-2006, 7:11 PM Reply   
btw...

I would recommend Lauderdale Lakes and skiers choice to anyone looking!
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-20-2006, 8:24 PM Reply   
Gordon isnt that the right color???
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       04-20-2006, 9:01 PM Reply   
Gordon,
Congrats! I've enjoyed riding behind this boat and it should improve your riding a lot.

Enjoy!
Old     (kelli22)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-20-2006, 9:09 PM Reply   
I Went Boarding Today!!!!!!!!!

Kels
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-21-2006, 4:51 AM Reply   
the hull was suppose to be the same color as the interior.. sandstone!

Looks like I will be doing most of the break in on sunday!
Old     (nordica)      Join Date: May 2005       04-21-2006, 6:58 AM Reply   
Brooke and Stan and Mike M and whoever else,
I will be a third for peeps around Madtown/Milwaukee if you want. I like to wait til it gets a little warmer out. My Tuesdays through Fridays are pretty full with work and shinanigans, but I will have Sat-Mon off and maybe some of those weekday evenings I could find time. soo, I may be looking to hit you up in about a month and if you are down with that it would be radical. I hope you guys had good falls and winters!
Erica
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-21-2006, 8:51 AM Reply   
Are you able to ride in the break in period???
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-21-2006, 9:03 AM Reply   
no, I want to get six hours on it before I start pulling. it is killing me this morning, it is so nice out, but I can't just hook up the boat and go anymore. I watch the baby during the day when I dont have calls, and jenny wont let me take her on the boat by myself(well at least without her).

Stan... have you taken your daughter on the boat yet? Last saturday for the test drive Jean-Marie was fine until i gave it some throttle and then she started bawling, which is weird for her because she doesnt usually cry. Anyways hopefully she will get used to it!

Old     (dizzyg)      Join Date: May 2005       04-21-2006, 9:31 AM Reply   
Erica, we ride almost every weekend in the summer so come on out! I come from downtown Milwaukee most mornings so you can always catch a ride on the way if you like.

Gordon, looks beautiful! Get out and put put around to break it in. You know, call forwarding is great, just forward all calls to the cell, baby in the baby seat and off you go. 10 hours on a beautiful day will go really quick!
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-21-2006, 12:27 PM Reply   
brooke... good plan, but she only works a mile a way and pops in at randomly sometimes... She had a big interview today so I didnt want to stress her out! Soon enough!

oh yeah, and she took the vehicle I tow with to work! haha... I think she did that on purpose!
Old     (sbt3)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-21-2006, 2:08 PM Reply   
I haven't had the baby out yet but plan to this weekend. Pam doesn't have any oposition to me taking her, I just haven't had a chance. I need to get her out and get her use to it. Alot of my friends have had babies in the summer and they have them out within a week or two.
BTW the boat looks really nice. I am sure we are riding this weekend if you get a chance call us.

Erica- Anytime you want to come out you are welcome to. I think you have brooke's info, and my email is in my profile. Drop me an email and I'll get you my number or get it from brooke.
Old     (madison_boarder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-22-2006, 10:14 AM Reply   
Hey folks,

If anyone is looking for a third and some gas money/food/other provisions, I am ALWAYS game. I'm out of school now, so work the usual 8-5 or 7-430 salaried life, but I'd love to go out weekends or after work. I've been skiing/boarding in some capacity for about 14 years, but only boarding lately for about 2 years. Feel free to message me. It's already plenty warm for my tastes.

Gordon, congratulations on the boat, the deep hull just screams "wake!". I'm looking into a Supra myself, so any information you can give me about it would be very helpful.

Great to see so many boarders in Wisconsin! I remember the bizarre looks I got when I first got a skurfer (1993 I believe), now everyone has passed me up!

B
Old     (dizzyg)      Join Date: May 2005       04-22-2006, 10:40 AM Reply   
Brian, I PM'd you, we're heading out in Oconomowoc today on Okauchee. 3:30ish if you get this before then, give me a shout.
Brooke
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-22-2006, 3:17 PM Reply   
anyone out there driving a silver sunfire on I-90/94 this afternoon?

I saw your buywake bumper sticker "NO SKIs NO TUBES NO BULLSHI*"

I apprecaite the pickme up, I was driving back from a wasted day of work in wausau.... should have been breaking the engine in!

(blue minivan hangin ten!)
Old     (madison_boarder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-23-2006, 5:58 PM Reply   
Hi everyone,

I got to go wakeboarding today! I helped put in my friend's pier on Lake Wisconsin flowage, and since one of the crew filled his waders, we figured we might as well get in the delightfully frigid water :-) Not a great boat per se (a four winns), but I can't complain, I had a great time! I hope everyone else gets to ride soon, this unseasonable weather is wonderful!

B
Old     (kelli22)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-24-2006, 3:53 PM Reply   
Hey Guys whats up? Want to help me out with something. Anyone looking to buy a boat go to Lauderdale lakes and if you do buy a boat let them know the UWM Waterski/Wakeboard Club sent you. They are sponsoring us and are going to hook it up every time we get someone to buy a boat and mention our name.

Thanks
Kels
Old     (wiscxstar)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-25-2006, 8:46 AM Reply   
Brian- Supra makes an awesome boat, and it's hard to beat the price. I really like the wake plate that comes with them. I personally like the wake steep, similar to the Nautique wake, so I keep the plate up, but you can lower the plate and make the wake not as peaky, for people who like those type of wakes.

Here is my 05 21v. I bought it slightly used in Feb. I am pretty stoked about it, and using any opportunity I get to show it off ...Upload
Old     (dizzyg)      Join Date: May 2005       04-25-2006, 10:52 AM Reply   
but it says your from Minnesota and although you have a fantastic looking boat I think you should now slap yourself for posting in the wisconsin thread.
Old     (wiscxstar)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-25-2006, 2:41 PM Reply   
ahhh...but I am from WI, I go to school in MN.

I ride in both states, but mostly in WI, because the cities are right on the border and I currently keep my boat in WI...so no slap for me. I'll give you a pass on the blunder though, it can be confusing even though WISC is part of my username

(Message edited by Wiscxstar on April 25, 2006)
Old     (madison_boarder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-25-2006, 9:06 PM Reply   
Hey Nicolet,

Great to see the Supra, that is one fine looking craft--It's so nice to be out of school, in the career world, and able to consider such a purchase feasable. Sadly, I can't get it just yet. For now I just have to be happy paying for gas and enjoying other folks hospitality.

BTW-my new board arrived, Hyperlite Byerly 142, sure it's probably more advanced than I really need, but oh well, it's so intimidating :-)

Where do you normally ride in WI? It's a damned good thing you're not actually FROM Minnesota, or I'd have to mock you mercilessly with my Badger pride :-)

Laters,

B
Upload
Upload
Upload

YES, I AM A HUGE DORK.

(Message edited by madison_boarder on April 25, 2006)
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-26-2006, 5:49 AM Reply   
I need a third tomorrow afternoon at 4 in janesville... any volunteers? will be the first set behind the new supra....
Old     (dizzyg)      Join Date: May 2005       04-26-2006, 7:36 AM Reply   
gordon, I'd love to but my girlfriend won't let me! hahaha, kidding man. sorry I couldn't help myself.

I've got to work, so I'm out but it's pretty tempting.

Brian, yes, huge dork but the new board looks pretty nice. Get out and ride that thing. I think we'll be out this weekend if you're looking to break it in.
Old     (madison_boarder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-26-2006, 10:07 AM Reply   
Hey Brooke,

I'm ready to go, man--as long as the weather holds up! Are you still going to be in drysuits at this point? I've only been out once this year, and all I have is a spring suit, so we'll see how close i get to hypothermia :-D

Keep me posted.
Old     (dizzyg)      Join Date: May 2005       04-26-2006, 10:11 AM Reply   
yeah, dry suit for sure! I don't bother with the wetsuit anymore, when it's warm enough for shorts I ditch the dry suit. I think the water temp was mid 50's last weekend and with the cold start to the week, I'd guess it'll be that or cooler again.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-26-2006, 10:27 AM Reply   
Brooke

Your brutal, I have already admitted to being whipped, what more do you want?
Old     (wondermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-27-2006, 1:42 PM Reply   
What's up all, just stoppin in. I'm in the madison area , but I ride mostly on Geneva and Como. I don't have a ride in the Mad area, so if you ever need a third after this week i am down. Otherwise if your in the Geneva area hit me up and we can ride. My sis has a boat on Como that i can take out whenever i please.
Old     (madison_boarder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-27-2006, 5:50 PM Reply   
Hey Mike,

Good to see you got yourself on the forum. During work hours no less, I'm sure Phillips Inc. understands ;-)

B
Old     (wiscxstar)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-28-2006, 2:58 PM Reply   
Brian- I used to ride in the Fox River in WI, but now I usually ride the St. Croix or sometimes we ride the Chippewa river. I have another spot in WI that we ride a lot, but it's kind of a secret spot.

It is actually pretty cool being able to ride in both MN and WI, you get to meet a lot of different people and hit up a lot of different riding spots. Plus the cities are kind of growing on me, except for the escalating crime rate. I am kind of just drifting in between both states for the time being
Old     (madison_boarder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-29-2006, 8:48 AM Reply   
Hey Nicolet,

Before college, I lived up in Appleton. I don't believe I ever even TOUCHED the Fox River. Too many news stories about the pollution ;-) I did however ride the Wolf a lot (in Fremont)--try out the Wolf River Drive in, it's a great dinner spot after a day of riding :-)

Quite honestly, the Twin Cities aren't bad, since it's basically Wisconsin Jr. over there--especially when the Badgers are playing (in Basketball or Football, there are usually more Badger fans than Gophlinger fans).

Have you been out yet this year? I was lucky enough to ride with Gordon down on the Rock River and it was a lot of fun--and not nearly as cold as you might expect.

Cheers.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-29-2006, 9:30 AM Reply   
heading home from cali tomorrow everyone, Gordon the boat looks beautiful.

Ive said this to him personally but to anyone who doesnt know him Gordon deserved this deal to work out more than anyone I know.....he has kept many of us riding when we otherwise couldnt (not to mention working on my boat for free).
Old     (wondermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-01-2006, 4:13 PM Reply   
I'd rather post here during work than actually do work. Besides I was on break. Yea that sounds good i was on break.

Going to get my board this weekend and hopefully put the pier in. As well as hope the boat comes. Going to have to put it in Geneva and drive around to break it in.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-02-2006, 10:20 AM Reply   
well... made it out again this morning, starting to get more comfortable with the wake... here are a few pics of scully and scott... hosers didnt take any pics of me!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Upload
Old     (dizzyg)      Join Date: May 2005       05-02-2006, 10:23 AM Reply   
looks great!

that's the way it always goes, nobody will take pictures of you if you're the photographer unless you hand them the camera and threaten them with ... something terrible.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-02-2006, 10:26 AM Reply   
Upload
Upload
2 more
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-02-2006, 10:55 AM Reply   
I think they were just saying that I wasnt riding worth a damn, so why take pics!
Old     (madison_boarder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-02-2006, 1:59 PM Reply   
Brooke, Gordon,

Let me know if you want me video of your riding--I have a pretty high-end camera (Canon GL2) and I can bring it along any time I will be participating as a third. It's a great way to see what you're actually doing while riding, and to show off to co-workers, local skater punks, you know--whoever!
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-03-2006, 12:19 AM Reply   
Brian, I have many uses for your camera and Im in madison.

Ever try a slider? I have a rave that is easy to learn on and very forgiving.

I borrow a 3 chip panasonic from time to time, and Im halfway in the market for something.

Gordon that wake looks steep! What length were you guys at?
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-03-2006, 5:02 AM Reply   
we are riding at about 22 @ 65ft, still working on perfect pass, works great in speed mode without weight, but once the ballast is full, it never engages. RPM mode is working fine though!
Old     (madison_boarder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-03-2006, 5:29 AM Reply   
Hey Mike,

Let me know if you want me to bring it out sometime. I doubt I'm ready for a slider personally, but I'll take a look at it. :-0

It might be fun to think about putting together a movie at some point--film was one of my majors in college, and I need an excuse to get comfortable in Vegas Video (I'm used to Avid and Final Cut).
There seem to be plenty of riders here, if anyone is interested in getting some riding on video, I'd be very willing to put something together this summer and send everyone DVDs.

It's just a thought.

DAMN it's nice outside!
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-03-2006, 5:52 AM Reply   
if you want footage to play with, bring it out tomorrow night...

if I wasnt a dad, we would be riding today....

Good thing she is a good happy kid...makes it worth it!
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-03-2006, 8:30 AM Reply   
65 ft? is that to shake the rust off?
Old     (sbt3)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-03-2006, 9:45 AM Reply   
where are you guys riding tomorrow? I would like to get out. I am waiting to hear back from a buddy if we are riding out by me or not. Otherwise I wouldn't mind getting out with you guys. Or you are welcome out here too.
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-03-2006, 9:54 AM Reply   
Gordon sorry I didnt take any pics of you I actually total spaced it. Next time we will probably get some film tho. Brian that would be sweet to get you out and film some.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-03-2006, 10:41 AM Reply   
Hey stan,

we will be riding in janesville tomorrow, you are more then welcome to come out! the time will be around 4:30.

Scott,
no worries just giving you crap!

Mike,
Still feeling out the wake/speed/length... most guys say 65-70ft behind the supra, gunnar rode at 85 and 24mph with no problem.
Old     (madison_boarder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-03-2006, 12:35 PM Reply   
Gunnar is also obscenely good--I wouldn't be surprised if he would pull a tantrum behind a row-boat :-) Scot, let me know if you're ever going down to meet up with Gordon at the same time I'm also going--If you're in Monona, we could carpool (I'm coming from the West side of Madison.)

I'll definitely bring the camera tomorrow.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-03-2006, 1:10 PM Reply   
Just wanted to take a minute to encourage you all to visit www.midwestwakeboarder.com it is now live. Give props to Murphy for making this happen, but if all goes well and with support we can have a place to for riders in the midwest to connect, see area events. If you see something you like/dislike let us know how we can make it better!}
Old     (melanie)      Join Date: Apr 2001       05-03-2006, 5:58 PM Reply   
Do people laugh there in Wisconsin when you cut the cheese?
Just curious.
Old     (madison_boarder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-03-2006, 6:14 PM Reply   
Stern, serious northerners giggling like schoolgirls? Not Likely. ;-)
Old     (kelli22)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-03-2006, 8:46 PM Reply   
OK guys I need some help. So my team (UWM) is getting a boat and the only problem is we need to figure out where we are going to keep it(meaning either storage or on a lake) Any suggestions on places??? If on a lake we need to be able to put in a temp course. Were looking for somewhere within an hour from Milwaukee.
Thanks
Kels
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-03-2006, 9:50 PM Reply   
Gordon and Brandon also deserve credit for midwestwakeboarder which is very much still under construction!

Um Gordon, I will driving through Janesville sometime in the afternoon on the way back, how cool would it be to get a pull before I even make it back home from cali?

Sounded like a full boat when I talked to you before, and if Stan makes it out it will definately be full. (dont want to crowd the baby).

If tomorrow doesnt work out Im calling out anyone to let me put some gas in there tank this weekend, I doubt my boat will be in the water for a few days.
Old     (sbt3)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-04-2006, 5:43 AM Reply   
Gordon,

Thanks for the invite, but I am probably going to ride on Okauchee tonight. I probably couldn't have made it down your way by 4:30 anyway I am usually working till 4:30 or 5:00. If something falls through for you and you need a pull we are riding here around 5:45 or 6:00.

We definitely need to get together one of these days. Maybe a weekend you could come up or Brooke and I can make it down your way.
Old     (kelli22)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-04-2006, 1:36 PM Reply   
Hey Stan if you want I have like 3 pics of you wakeboarding from when we went. Let me know if you want them and il send you a email.

Kels
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-04-2006, 9:25 PM Reply   
wish me luck kids, im going to pull the old girl down to the water tomorrow and try to fire er up.

Not like I have anyone that can drive me around anyways....but I want to see if she will fire.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-05-2006, 6:26 AM Reply   
mike if I end up in the area today, i will give you a call and drive for you!
Old    gcreed            05-05-2006, 7:40 AM Reply   
Hey Wisconsonites. Griff Creed here. I work with Epic Wakeboats in the Midwest. I'm planning on swinging through the area later in the month and would love to get some of you all behind the boat. Also would love for you all to see the boat on the water w. other boats. SOOO let me know what you all think. If you're not familiar w. Epic then you've been living in a cave. Nah, just kidding. You can check out the website but it's in need of serious updates and still has prototype pics on it. We're now into production and will be rolling out some serious #'s come July/Aug.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-05-2006, 8:20 AM Reply   
Griff, we would love to showcase that and get on some of our community websites....are you also the ripcurl rep? If so I met you at midwestwakefest and double del noche last year (broken rib guy filming away).
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-05-2006, 8:41 AM Reply   
Griff I work for Redline Watersports in Mcfarland, I dont think we are really looking for another line of boats but it would not hurt to contact them if you are trying to line up dealers, if you want more info let me know.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-05-2006, 10:39 AM Reply   
Scot, paul loses A LOT of mastercraft benefits if he takes on another line.....we had this conversation when Centurion came around.

Quams might be interested.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-05-2006, 4:39 PM Reply   
Wait then again paul had a baja think going for a bit, Im sure scot already knows not to listen to much that I say....

TWO SPOTS LEFT for the midwestwakeboarder.com day w/ Gordy Bubolz mini camp on Friday June 9th.

$100.00 gets you at least three sets with the man himself on a 2006 xstar, lunch is on me!

Let me know here or email mike@midwestwakeboarder.com for confirmation. Gordon and I are going for sure.
Old     (madison_boarder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-06-2006, 6:17 AM Reply   
Hey Mike, you fellows going out this weekend at all?
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-06-2006, 8:13 AM Reply   
Brian I think Im riding with Gordon tomorrow, yet to be determined.......are you available either way?

Im about to walk out and get my boat ready, Ill post the good or bad news later.
Old     (madison_boarder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-06-2006, 9:31 AM Reply   
I am available to go. Would you be in Janesville or madison? If you're going down to Janesville, I'd be up for carpooling, and if it's in Madison, all the better! Feel free to email me at briankauf@gmail.com.