Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (hawk22)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-30-2018, 6:54 PM Reply   
A couple of huge shoutouts for awesome customer service!

Hyperlite!! Busted my binding. Granted they are like almost 10
Years old probably. But the boots are great I just happen to take a front edge and broke my baseplate. I called them up. They called down to parts shop and they had some base plates there and said, we’ll put them in the mail today. Sure ‘nuf next day Plate shows up and I’m riding again!

Domed Numbers!! Took boat to east side of the mountains for a week of just boating. 2nd day on water get pulled over by water sheriff. He didn’t like a lot of things! He didn’t like that I had people sitting on the sunpad with their feet on the swim step while I literally putted around to pick up my kids jumping off cliffs. Not even going, just first idle gear. But he also didn’t like my registration numbers. I did a black on Black with a silver outline. Really they are move visible than this picture...pretty clear imo but he said I needed to change them within 30 days or I get a $247 fine! I called domed numbers and was planning to order new ones and she said we have 100% satisfaction guarantee so tell what u want and we’ll send some new ones out. I didn’t know what to pick so I sent a pic of my boat and said send whatever u think will look good and “contrast” enough for sheriff and she said no problem and shortly new numbers showed up in the mail. Rad!

And of course! Brian at Exile! So rad! Had some issues with zld and a speaker. Dealer wanted me to bring up and diagnose, but I’m kinda familiar with electronics so I called Brian directly and said can you just swap me parts and I will take care of it myself ( so much easier than dragging my boat the dealer and waiting for them to order parts). He did! It was easy for me to make the swap and get working parts in order. One of my speakers took a little bit longer, so when I called to check on it, and they apologized up-and-down and got it in the mail right away. And for my ”patience” (it wasn’t that long really) they sent me a few buoy balls. Completely unnecessary ! But I must say, those buoy balls are RAD!!!.

Seriously, three exceptional companies, that go above and beyond.
Attached Images