Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Connolly_Crew)      Join Date: Mar 2016       10-29-2016, 6:58 AM Reply   
Let's see what we have here.....
https://instagram.com/p/BL9rEWFhxb4/

The blk LSV is where the tunes are coming from btw...
Old     (Connolly_Crew)      Join Date: Mar 2016       10-29-2016, 7:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly_Crew View Post
Let's see what we have here.....
https://instagram.com/p/BL9rEWFhxb4/

The blk LSV is where the tunes are coming from btw...

Post your loud boat!!!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-29-2016, 8:36 AM Reply   
I think trying to Judge a Boats sound quality or how loud it is over a moble device is pretty hard if not impossible. Your boat is defiantly not blowing up Mic on the phone (which I personally appreciate) and sounds great. Some one needs to have a App that has a filter that overlaps the video showing the audios range. it would be cool if it measured SPL or DB along with showing a graph like what you see from a SQ competition.

P.S I love watching these SPL competitions or Bass demo videos where people are getting blasted and Girls hair is flying all over the place, but as soon As the bass starts destroying the Mic and it puts the Audio Track in distortion mode I hit the "Next" button, I don't care how great your boat car or home system sounds in person I think we can all agreee we don't need or want to listen to a Fart sound track As you Bass hits in your video. LOL

Here is a. Better Idea post videos of you enjoying music on your boat NOT in distortion mode, county music submissions will be deleted.

Last edited by grant_west; 10-29-2016 at 8:39 AM.
Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-29-2016, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Post your loud boat!!!
Wish I had a recording of my buddies G with 2 rev 10's and 2 wet sounds amps with 6 cabin JL. We night surf an intercoastal with residents on one side a d both sides in parts not business, he cranks it till midnight or later, we try to go to less inhabited parts further towards coast outlet, but put away and lift keep us nearby, poor neighbors ! It's just like your recording. When I first got on boat I asked if they could turn it down, they said your obviously too old!!
Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-29-2016, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
I think trying to Judge a Boats sound quality or how loud it is over a moble device is pretty hard if not impossible. Your boat is defiantly not blowing up Mic on the phone (which I personally appreciate) and sounds great. Some one needs to have a App that has a filter that overlaps the video showing the audios range. it would be cool if it measured SPL or DB along with showing a graph like what you see from a SQ competition.

P.S I love watching these SPL competitions or Bass demo videos where people are getting blasted and Girls hair is flying all over the place, but as soon As the bass starts destroying the Mic and it puts the Audio Track in distortion mode I hit the "Next" button, I don't care how great your boat car or home system sounds in person I think we can all agreee we don't need or want to listen to a Fart sound track As you Bass hits in your video. LOL

Here is a. Better Idea post videos of you enjoying music on your boat NOT in distortion mode, county music submissions will be deleted.
I think he has his highs set up well in that recording, I agree why multiple subs, but I thought those highs and lyrics were real nice, so he must be tuned right
Old     (Connolly_Crew)      Join Date: Mar 2016       10-29-2016, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by granddaddy53 View Post
I think he has his highs set up well in that recording, I agree why multiple subs, but I thought those highs and lyrics were real nice, so he must be tuned right

All wetsounds here, 2 sets rev8's xs12 and sd amps... professionally tuned
Old     (chpthril)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-29-2016, 2:08 PM Reply   
#autotune

Nothing makes a system sound like crap like a typical mobile recording device, especially trying to lay down some bass. However, it can make most any speaker sound loud
Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-30-2016, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
All wetsounds here, 2 sets rev8's xs12 and sd amps... professionally tuned
You and belongsinprison are having a little too much fun, would love to party with you guys
Old     (Connolly_Crew)      Join Date: Mar 2016       10-30-2016, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
You and belongsinprison are having a little too much fun, would love to party with you guys

You are welcome to come out with us anytime!
We should have the new wetsounds system in the 17' LSV by March!
We have a couple Malibu's a couple Nautiques and a Mastercraft in our group, we have tons of fun on lots of great boats!
Old     (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-30-2016, 9:28 AM Reply   

Not even going to try and record it. Never works. Powered by 4- jl750's

Last edited by mark197; 10-30-2016 at 9:33 AM.
Old     (Connolly_Crew)      Join Date: Mar 2016       10-30-2016, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark197 View Post

Not even going to try and record it. Never works. Powered by 4- jl750's

Nice...
Old     (Stazi)      Join Date: Sep 2011       10-31-2016, 4:29 AM Reply   
Wow! Do you kneel to drive? LOL
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-31-2016, 8:54 AM Reply   
Some guy who lives on our lake owns this .... its loud, in a bad way.

Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-31-2016, 11:37 AM Reply   
ummm... really??? I can hear the ppfthpthpth from here
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       10-31-2016, 1:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wish I had a recording of my buddies G with 2 rev 10's and 2 wet sounds amps with 6 cabin JL. We night surf an intercoastal with residents on one side a d both sides in parts not business, he cranks it till midnight or later, we try to go to less inhabited parts further towards coast outlet, but put away and lift keep us nearby, poor neighbors ! It's just like your recording. When I first got on boat I asked if they could turn it down, they said your obviously too old!!
A single pair of REV10's with 6 cabin speakers and a sub or two is kinda par for the course Not really that impressive of a system.
Old     (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-31-2016, 1:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
Wow! Do you kneel to drive? LOL
Actually I put a larger seat pedestal in and the way the seat is you sit pretty upright. Even the wife doesn't complain.
Old     (Connolly_Crew)      Join Date: Mar 2016       10-31-2016, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
Some guy who lives on our lake owns this .... its loud, in a bad way.

Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-31-2016, 4:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
You are welcome to come out with us anytime!
We should have the new wetsounds system in the 17' LSV by March!
We have a couple Malibu's a couple Nautiques and a Mastercraft in our group, we have tons of fun on lots of great boats!
Forgot what state y'all live on a lake
Old     (Connolly_Crew)      Join Date: Mar 2016       10-31-2016, 4:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Forgot what state y'all live on a lake

Alabama
Smith Lake, second cleanest lake in the country. Deep water, Greta for watersports
Old     (JPizzle)      Join Date: Mar 2012       10-31-2016, 5:20 PM Reply   
#WINNING........(mic drop)
Attached Images

Old     (Connolly_Crew)      Join Date: Mar 2016       10-31-2016, 5:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPizzle View Post
#WINNING........(mic drop)

Hahahahahaha
Old     (scottb7)      Join Date: Oct 2012       10-31-2016, 5:24 PM Reply   
note to self: unfriend dude's that feature their feet in videos...
Old     (wake26)      Join Date: Mar 2009       11-01-2016, 6:12 AM Reply   
Connolly do you know what song they are playing in the video?
Old     (Connolly_Crew)      Join Date: Mar 2016       11-01-2016, 6:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake26 View Post
Connolly do you know what song they are playing in the video?

I was playing this...