Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-26-2021, 2:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Here you go
This was a poll you boob, the stats are from the fed, on who is and isn't getting the vaccine. Polls are moot, the actual data is recorded. And as for %, NYC is still struggling to get minorities vax'd and the state is prominently dems

But no worries, delta does not care if your re vax'd or not, its infecting everyone, its only a matter of time before everyone gets this, then the left will run out of things to mandate. Oh wait, they will def find something new.

Maybe we can mandate everyone wear an ankle bracelet that tracks where you go and who you see! Or maybe even better, implant something into your body that records your every move.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-17-2022, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
But no worries, delta does not care if your re vax'd or not, its infecting everyone, its only a matter of time before everyone gets this, then the left will run out of things to mandate. Oh wait, they will def find something new.
In my city, waste water testing indicates that 70% of the population is infected. I think about everyone has finally got it here. I tested positive last week. Symptoms were almost nothing. Stuffiness in the nose. I've been vaccinated and boosted. I wouldn't have even been tested if it wasn't for my daughter having a rapid test. None were available in the store. After getting a positive on it I found an open slot for a PCR test at CVS and confirmed it.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-17-2022, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
In my city, waste water testing indicates that 70% of the population is infected. I think about everyone has finally got it here. I tested positive last week. Symptoms were almost nothing. Stuffiness in the nose. I've been vaccinated and boosted. I wouldn't have even been tested if it wasn't for my daughter having a rapid test. None were available in the store. After getting a positive on it I found an open slot for a PCR test at CVS and confirmed it.
Everyone will get it at some point. Symptoms are minor these days for ANYONE that’s contracts it outside the target high risk pool. It’s amazing we still treating this like some death curse and mandating vaccinations to live life.

I am sure you being an active , generally healthy individual had nothing to do with it and it was all the vaccine. Glad to hear you’re good. A huge reason for the exceptional spike is testing mandates littered across the nation. On average 60 percent of the positives have been asymptomatic according to the latest studies.

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-17-2022 at 11:34 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-18-2022, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Everyone will get it at some point. Symptoms are minor these days for ANYONE that’s contracts it outside the target high risk pool. It’s amazing we still treating this like some death curse and mandating vaccinations to live life.

I am sure you being an active , generally healthy individual had nothing to do with it and it was all the vaccine. Glad to hear you’re good. A huge reason for the exceptional spike is testing mandates littered across the nation. On average 60 percent of the positives have been asymptomatic according to the latest studies.
Exactly. Symptoms are minor for anyone outside the high risk.
https://people.com/politics/californ...f-covid-at-46/
The GOP does not want to end COVID, seems they feel it empowers them. Keep blaming it on Brandon.
Get Vaccinated...GOP, no way, my Freedumbs
Wear masks...GOP, F you masks dont work.
SCOTUS decision...GOP praises anti vaccine posture. Lets have a Covid party.
GOP...Covid isnt spiking, testing is spiking
GOP, lets hang Fauci its his fault
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 8:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The GOP does not want to end COVID, seems they feel it empowers them. Keep blaming it on Brandon.
Yet it is the minorities who are over 90% democrat are the ones who don't want the vaccine, but keep going with your little world. Want to refresh which party said they don't trust the vaccines if they came out under Trump?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2022, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yet it is the minorities who are over 90% democrat are the ones who don't want the vaccine, but keep going with your little world. Want to refresh which party said they don't trust the vaccines if they came out under Trump?
it isnt unvaxxed minorities or unvaxxed democrats or unvaxxed republicans. It just THE UNVAXXED.

Your right, trump is entirely untrustworthy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
it isnt unvaxxed minorities or unvaxxed democrats or unvaxxed republicans. It just THE UNVAXXED.

Your right, trump is entirely untrustworthy.
Funny. You just laid out how it was unvaxxed Republicans doing this.

CDC and you seem to be at odds. Because it is vaxxed and unvaxxed getting covid now and it is turning out that the vaccinated are getting covid at a higher rate than the unvaccinated. That number seems to also be working out at my work as well as in the general public. Imagine that.

I did not say Trump was untrustworthy. You democrats did. You know, when you made covid political to try and get power. There it is again. Using or manufacturing a crisis to gain power. Apparently you can not see trends or simply listen to Rahm Emmanuel simply say it out loud for public consumption.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-22-2022, 5:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
It’s funny how we hear requiring a person to provide an if in order to vote in person is racist according to the left. But requiring an ID and proof of vaccination in predominately minority communities that have an overwhelming unvaccinated rate to simply eat food, drink in a public place , go to concerts , sporting events. , and attend government programs at park districts and ymca’s isn’t.

The mental disease is strong in them.

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-22-2022 at 5:36 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-22-2022, 5:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
The CDC disagrees with your interpretation of their information WRT arguing that vaccines don't keep people out of the hospital.

In other news... our idiot Gov thinks that asking him if he's boosted is an invasion of privacy.
The efficacy of the vaccine is supported by the numbers among the highest risk group.

As you shift outside that group certain segments show the efficacy to be completely negligible and well within the margin of error.

But in true democratic fashion , a one size fits all mandate to address a variable sliding scale is the solution.

Punish the majority for the microscopic minority. Always solid policy.

There’s something to be said to the fact under DeSantis’ policies have kept Florida’s increases in crime , adolescent suicide , overdoses , mental health concerns , and educational test scores rates near the bottom when compared to the democraptastic counterparts across the nation under tyrannical iron fists of lockdowns and closures.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
CDC finally admitted the masks don't work. They finally said what I have been telling you for 2 years. You need an N95 if you want any protection.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2022, 10:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
CDC finally admitted the masks don't work. They finally said what I have been telling you for 2 years. You need an N95 if you want any protection.
They didnt say that. The Govt just approved giving N95 masks to americans for free. Also handing out 4 free test kits too. Doing everything they can to control the virus as previously stated. Previous info on masks was for Covid 19, not delta, not omicron. Delta and Omicron are highly contagious. What will the next variant bring?
You want the economy to improve? Do something positive instead of passing mis-info.
You want inflation in check? Do something to help.
You want lower fuel prices, you want to keep the supply chain up and running? , help stop the spread that is causing these problems.
The mask dont work, the vax doesnt work routine works directly against the better interest of ALL americans. Its anti american anti patriotic. If thats the goal, congrats.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
They didnt say that. The Govt just approved giving N95 masks to americans for free. Also handing out 4 free test kits too. Doing everything they can to control the virus as previously stated. Previous info on masks was for Covid 19, not delta, not omicron. Delta and Omicron are highly contagious. What will the next variant bring?
You want the economy to improve? Do something positive instead of passing mis-info.
You want inflation in check? Do something to help.
You want lower fuel prices, you want to keep the supply chain up and running? , help stop the spread that is causing these problems.
The mask dont work, the vax doesnt work routine works directly against the better interest of ALL americans. Its anti american anti patriotic. If thats the goal, congrats.
I have been doing something positive. I have pulled up my bootstraps and have participated in life and not worry about covid. So has much of the Republican parts of the country. It is you chicken little democrats hiding in your basements that is killing the economy.

Lower fuel prices will never happen under a democrat because the whole party platform is to price oil out of competitive balance so "green" energy becomes viable.

No the Masks do not work. basic science tells you this. N95 would have to have been the answer for close proximity and long dwell times in a room. You fall for this crap where you have a party who wants to make it look like they are doing something to calm you chicken little people.

As far as the vaccine. I never said they did not work. I was first in line. However you guys are the ones who repeatedly say that unvaxxed are keeping this alive, previous infection does not help and that therapeutics should not be made public.

The irony is this whole response is based on the staffing plans of private hospitals that where built using the free enterprise system. You know the one you guys constantly rail against in your push for government take over of them.

Much of the things going wrong is based on your parties paranoid behavior. Quit being a slave to your fears and get back to work and things will be ok. Some people may not make it. That is horrible, but this is what happens when you democrats gave China a pass in the modern game.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, I can not believe you have the balls to even say this out loud. The GOP does not want to end COVID? You really need to get out more. No one is ending COVID and they never were going to end COVID. That is the whole point. Only people who are trying to gain power from COVID is the democrats. that is what the whole fight is about. Quit trying to gain power from inflicting things on the public while hoping they will vote you more control over their lives. that is the democrat 101 playbook.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-19-2022, 6:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I am sure you being an active , generally healthy individual had nothing to do with it and it was all the vaccine.
It all works together. Unless I previously had covid, and knew what it would do to me, I would be very uncomfortable being unvaccinated. I find it surprising that people would try to diminish the value of the vaccine despite the overwhelming info that the majority of covid patients in the ICU are unvaccinated.

Almost All Teens in ICU With COVID Were Unvaccinated

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...d-teens-in-icu
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-19-2022, 9:53 AM Reply   
What's DeSantis policy platform? Views on taxation, Healthcare, military spending? Does he have anything other than culture war stuff?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-19-2022, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
What's DeSantis policy platform? Views on taxation, Healthcare, military spending? Does he have anything other than culture war stuff?
Sure he does. Currently pushing a bill so that poor white folks wont feel guilty.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/cr...ng-01642549233
Also taking the unusual step of redistricting, no doubt to assist minority voters. cough, cough.
https://www.wpbf.com/article/desanti...rict/38815591#
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-19-2022, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sure he does. Currently pushing a bill so that poor white folks wont feel guilty.
Also taking the unusual step of redistricting, no doubt to assist minority voters. cough, cough.
So just culture war stuff. Another fake populist like Trump then.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
basically opinion pieces about the opinion of someone from the opposing political party who does not like his bill which ironically comes from state legislature and not from the governor.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2022, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
It all works together. Unless I previously had covid, and knew what it would do to me, I would be very uncomfortable being unvaccinated. I find it surprising that people would try to diminish the value of the vaccine despite the overwhelming info that the majority of covid patients in the ICU are unvaccinated.

You need to watch out for these articles as the CDC said that much of that data was wrong. They found that 50% of those reported were in the ICU for other issues and just happened to test positive for covid, not because they were there for covid.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-22-2022, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
You need to watch out for these articles as the CDC said that much of that data was wrong. They found that 50% of those reported were in the ICU for other issues and just happened to test positive for covid, not because they were there for covid.
The CDC disagrees with your interpretation of their information WRT arguing that vaccines don't keep people out of the hospital.

In other news... our idiot Gov thinks that asking him if he's boosted is an invasion of privacy.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-22-2022, 5:27 PM Reply   
Quote:

I dint know that you’re aware of the recent inside look at those numbers pertaining to children. A recent investigation into those numbers provided the facts that in some areas as high as 70% of children labeled as “ hospitalized with covid “ were admitted for unrelated ailments. Mandatory testing flagged them as positive even though they were completely asymptomatic . They’d were admitted for broken bones , surgeries , other severe medical issues. The recent investigation reveals that average to be around 50-60% true for children “ hospitalized “ for covid. When they separate them into classifications of” Hospitalized due to covid “ Amd “ hospitalized with covid “.

The other caviat lending ti the huge increase in numbers is testing mandates regarding covid. Vaccinated patients were not subjected to mandatory testing when they visited medical facilities. Non vaccinated individuals were mandated to test. Over 40-50 percent I believe. ( I’ll have to find the research I linked prior ). were asymptomatic positives. That would skew the data completely. Especially knowing now vaccinated individuals pop asymptomatic positives at greater rates.