Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (agnesparker)      Join Date: Jan 2016       02-17-2016, 1:24 AM Reply   
A year back, I had a chance to own up something that supported my favorite sport of gigging – “Deck boats from boats website.” Simple and sober beauty it looked. So, this winter I had an idea of adding lights over my deck boat that attracts people even sitting offshore. In my quest of lights for the boat that could provide high light output that too without squeezing up much battery, I got through with the information over web about LED Drain Plug Lights from http://www.boatlightsus.com/. It not only served me with the same features but also it didn’t need drilling holes. Aah! It saved my dear boat from getting blemishes.

The LED Drain Plug Light features with flashes, strobe option and even Quick Marine Grade Disconnector - a must have element of drain plug lights rarely available in the market.

Many of my friends said make a research and bite the bullet with a simple one. But, it's actually their idea that made my decision worth.

This is the quick cable with waterproof quick disconnect plug for easy removal. Well-thought of product indeed!!!

I am pretty impressed with its performance and sure that it would make me stand out in the crowd for the next boating season.

Here’s my boat ready with the beautiful LED Drain Plug Lights.

Last edited by agnesparker; 02-17-2016 at 1:26 AM. Reason: Wording Changes
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-17-2016, 9:22 AM Reply   
^^^^^ if your saying the Boat in above Picture is running 2 Drain plug lights that your promoting. I can't say I have EVER seen a boat with 2 Drain Plugs mounted in the locations the light is coming from in your Picture. Light should be coming from dead center of your swim platform where the drain plug is located. Something is fishy here????
Old     (Michael)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-17-2016, 10:54 AM Reply   
I hate ads in these forums
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       02-17-2016, 11:19 AM Reply   
is this a joke??
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-17-2016, 12:43 PM Reply   
that ad was very well written....
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-17-2016, 1:37 PM Reply   
Different boats too...you did a s load of upgrades from pic A to B
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-17-2016, 1:38 PM Reply   
Everything was decent until the duel light picture... LOL Could at least started with "Hey I'm promoting lights but don't want to pay advertising!"
Old     (feral)      Join Date: Oct 2011       02-18-2016, 4:41 AM Reply   
my last boat had two drains in those spots for the manual ballast tanks (and one in the centre)
Old     (wakesk8er2)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-19-2016, 5:53 PM Reply   
I am prince from India and would like to order 300 units for my fleet of deck boats. Give me your checking account number and I will transfer money once I receive product.
Old     (Truekaotik)      Join Date: Jun 2012       02-21-2016, 4:38 PM Reply   
The English is horrible... Hard to read.
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       02-26-2016, 2:45 PM Reply   
I think he is calling them drain plug lights because they are so poorly made you need to run with the drain plug out to give you a chance to get rid of the leaks.

I hate Spam faking it to be a post.