Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-17-2020, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
hey how many SD cards do you think were never turned in? Michigan in deadlock. Nevada does not trust its certification. Not looking so good, looks like a lot of issues with "the Vote" Maybe its time to vote in person, maybe a revote?
How far down the hole you going?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-17-2020, 6:09 PM Reply   
More truth in data.

US COVID-19 hospitalizations surpass April peak with more than 130,000 cases recorded nationwide for sixth day in a row - BUT FATALITY RATE IS LESS THAN 1% the lowest on record in a single span

The fatality rate is .8% * among confirmed cases *. In the overall population, the Covid fatality rate is .06%. "Accidents" of all types .05% . Such a death spiral.

Tucker had a great quote. If the left told people to wear a Viking helmet on Wednesday’s to protect them from the virus you’d see over 70 percent of the left wearing them the very next Wednesday.

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-17-2020 at 6:16 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-17-2020, 6:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Covid kills more police officers in 2020 than anything else and thats your take? How does a hoax kill more cops than anything else? Were they all old, sickly with pre-existing conditions? Imagine if rioters or anything else killed that many cops.
Actually zero health experts agree with you, its the crackpots you believe, like Atlas. Right? Herd Immunity, right?
Large Thanksgiving gatherings will lead to small Christmas funerals, Winning.
They’re the most exposed to the virus on a daily basis , in case you haven’t noticed the left has had just about every officer working 12hrs plus a day in major cities with next to zero days off for approximately 5 months. Much like citizens classified as covid deaths , their underlying conditions won’t be marked.

Serious question.

Let’s assume the role of the media , You see spikes in positive tests in all these democratic major urban areas. Yet their lockdown plans never altered significantly in the last 2 months. Same restrictions were in place. So no severely altered environment............explain the sudden spike ? If their “procedures/guidelines” are in fact “critically correct” what can you attribute the major spike too ? Mask policies , social distancing , and public gathering guidelines remained stagnant in these areas. Sop if their methods are so correct and scientific, why does the data say otherwise ?


Fact
The amount of false positive results are at record pace. Factual evidence to support such everywhere. Yet no one will discuss it or investigate it. Explain that.

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-17-2020 at 6:32 PM.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       11-18-2020, 12:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post

A standard mask doesn't protect the wearer it protects others in the space. N95 and similar are a different story.
A mask is a filter. The same mask on person 1 is just as effective as on person 2. The filtration level is the same, so each mask will catch the same particles. Yes, both person 1 and person 2 wearing masks will catch the most particles, but each mask is doing the same thing. The difference is if person 1 is contagious, at least all of his germs have to get through his mask to get to person 2. There is still the possibility that person 2's mask stops the germ before getting to him.

Again, why does no one care that twice as many people are dying from cardiac arrest? Exercise, stop smoking/drinking, eat healthy - these are all things we can do that has no negative impact to others.

If you don't want to die from Covid, the solution is easy - cut off all exposure and lock yourself in your house. The ones most susceptible are elderly, so most of them aren't working anyway. The problem is no one wants to stay locked up inside, just like they don't want to exercise, stop smoking/drinking and eat healthy.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-18-2020, 1:17 AM Reply   
I don't want to die from covid but I don't have the option to stay home. So why is it too much to ask people that are out to use every available resource to them to help the greater good?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-18-2020, 6:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
if you don't claim the Proud Boys then why do Dems have to claim Antifa? F** ANTIFA!
because ANTIFA and BLM has been beating up conservatives, silencing speech and burning buildings for years. The cops are not on 5 months straight of overtime because of Proud Boys. Proud Boys have been created because of how much damage ANTIFA has been doing to their area. They are there to fight back at them. Proud Boys are not financed by democrat funds or republican funds like BLM and ANTIFA. If you want to have a march as a demcorat, they have been doing it for years without conservatives there to pick a fight. Have a single conservative speaker or march and BLM and ANTIFA are there to beat up and intimidate them. Basically only the democrats get to speak without fear. You tell me who has to own who?

Did you guys hear of the Pro Trump March on Washington? Pretty much media blackout except for FOX.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-18-2020, 6:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Kind of ironic that the only win in court that the Trump administration has had is to invalidate the enhanced verification of the legitimacy of votes that arrived with an error that would otherwise invalidate them. So much for wanting to see every legitimate voter to have his vote counted.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-law...-with-id-fixes
If you want every legitimate voter then you need to demand ID's with every vote.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-18-2020, 6:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
First is the actual photo from the "million" maga march. Estimated attendance was roughly 11k.

Second is the photoshopped photo put out by Trump's press liar KMcernernernery, claiming it was 1 million people lol. Way to ratchet up the contrast on that crappy 'shop lol - it's like they're not even trying anymore. Their lies used to have a little verve.
You do notice the flag are moving between the two pictures right? How about this little possibility, the pictures were taken at 2 different times and your side is trying to change the facts.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-18-2020, 6:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Nope! You believe "life" starts when the egg is fertilized in a woman, there has Never been a life born outside the uterus, you call these fertilized eggs "babies" You could Not be more mistaken, Again, the girl is Not pregnant until the fertilized egg is implanted in the uterus. You believe the girl has a "baby" inside her when she is not even pregnant. It is not easy to get the fertilized egg to attach in the uterus, almost half of all fertilized eggs do not get implanted in the girls uterus, therefor you believe almost half of all "life" goes down the toilet, So, You Are the murderer!
Nice falsehood of what abortion is. 6 weeks it is identifiable. If you want to determine if you want it or not, take the morning after pill.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-18-2020, 6:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Why the misogynist BS? Why the double standard for men and women? OK for Trump to dangle favors in exchange for sex with a porn star, but not OK for women to accept said offer? They are the trash and the man is immune from judgment? Even assuming that your statement is factually correct (that a woman uses sex to advance her career) can you not see that that's because of a sexist system where men have power to dole out in exchange for sexual favors?

Tired of this kind of garbage. I humor a lot of maga-nation's craziness here, but this sort of blatant sexist BS is unacceptable.
Quit crying about Republicans when it is actually your party raping each other to get ahead. We did not make you act that way. You acted that way and then want to preach that Christians should give up morals for your lifestyle. If you don't want a democrat get ahead rape culture, then stop it. Harris to hollywood. You people yell sexism and want to bitch at Trump for years to the point that you can not even see straight yet you live this way daily.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-18-2020, 6:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
hey how many SD cards do you think were never turned in? Michigan in deadlock. Nevada does not trust its certification. Not looking so good, looks like a lot of issues with "the Vote" Maybe its time to vote in person, maybe a revote?
Yep. You also have to wonder if this will put the Georgia races above 50% so their does not need to be a run off election?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-18-2020, 6:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
A mask is a filter. The same mask on person 1 is just as effective as on person 2. The filtration level is the same, so each mask will catch the same particles. Yes, both person 1 and person 2 wearing masks will catch the most particles, but each mask is doing the same thing. The difference is if person 1 is contagious, at least all of his germs have to get through his mask to get to person 2. There is still the possibility that person 2's mask stops the germ before getting to him.

Again, why does no one care that twice as many people are dying from cardiac arrest? Exercise, stop smoking/drinking, eat healthy - these are all things we can do that has no negative impact to others.

If you don't want to die from Covid, the solution is easy - cut off all exposure and lock yourself in your house. The ones most susceptible are elderly, so most of them aren't working anyway. The problem is no one wants to stay locked up inside, just like they don't want to exercise, stop smoking/drinking and eat healthy.
Actually a mask is not a filter. Of the masks being worn, extremely few of them are filters. If your glasses steam up when you breathe for example, then you absolutely not wearing a filter.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-18-2020, 7:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Quit crying about Republicans when it is actually your party raping each other to get ahead. We did not make you act that way. You acted that way and then want to preach that Christians should give up morals for your lifestyle. If you don't want a democrat get ahead rape culture, then stop it. Harris to hollywood. You people yell sexism and want to bitch at Trump for years to the point that you can not even see straight yet you live this way daily.

I never said any of the stuff you are saying Delta, and my criticism has nothing to do with D or R or Christians or whatevs. I’ve seen the same sort of sexist BS for years among MEN of all walks of life and political persuasions. Time for it to stop. I’m sure I’ve been guilty in the past. Still... time for it to stop.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-18-2020, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You do notice the flag are moving between the two pictures right? How about this little possibility, the pictures were taken at 2 different times and your side is trying to change the facts.
You are right, someone is trying to change the facts. There are hundreds of pics, just one showing the area full.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-18-2020, 8:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I never said any of the stuff you are saying Delta, and my criticism has nothing to do with D or R or Christians or whatevs. I’ve seen the same sort of sexist BS for years among MEN of all walks of life and political persuasions. Time for it to stop. I’m sure I’ve been guilty in the past. Still... time for it to stop.
While I agree with you, however the fact remains that she did. There is a reason she was like the 8th or 20th most popular democrat to run for president. This is one of them. Her known business getting to the top (or bottom) of the political ladder and with Willie Brown of all people. I just heard you people scream about Trump because he was simply talking about how women would throw themselves at him because he was rich, but you literally just elected a president who continuously sexual abuses women.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-18-2020, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
because ANTIFA and BLM has been beating up conservatives, silencing speech and burning buildings for years. The cops are not on 5 months straight of overtime because of Proud Boys. Proud Boys have been created because of how much damage ANTIFA has been doing to their area. They are there to fight back at them. Proud Boys are not financed by democrat funds or republican funds like BLM and ANTIFA. If you want to have a march as a demcorat, they have been doing it for years without conservatives there to pick a fight. Have a single conservative speaker or march and BLM and ANTIFA are there to beat up and intimidate them. Basically only the democrats get to speak without fear. You tell me who has to own who?

Did you guys hear of the Pro Trump March on Washington? Pretty much media blackout except for FOX.
Why (they did) would the media cover thousands of nut jobs who havnt yet figured out election results? It would just make them look dumber. You should thank media for not publicizing their stupidity. Trump has lost, what, 20-some cases in court so far? At what point do you stop wasting $$? At what point does the writing appear on the wall? When do you walk away from a mentally handicapped narcissist? According to all the evidence brought to the courts, its trump saying he won, there was fraud, he was cheated and attorneys have provided no actual evidence of any shenanigans. Just trump tweeting BS. Just like everything trump, its BS.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-18-2020, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
While I agree with you, however the fact remains that she did. There is a reason she was like the 8th or 20th most popular democrat to run for president. This is one of them. Her known business getting to the top (or bottom) of the political ladder and with Willie Brown of all people. I just heard you people scream about Trump because he was simply talking about how women would throw themselves at him because he was rich, but you literally just elected a president who continuously sexual abuses women.
He wasnt just talking, he said he grabs them by the pussy. She was married and i jumped on her like a bitch. Dozens and dozens of examples with the orange one. He payed off porn stars because he was banging them and needed them not to talk about it during the election (and got caught). He cheated on all of his current and past wives. Hes a f-ing cheater. To his wives, his family and his country.

Biden, caught red handed hugging a girl, in front of her parents. Get lost.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-18-2020, 8:30 AM Reply   
Delta did I get that right... Biden was elected President?
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       11-18-2020, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Actually a mask is not a filter. Of the masks being worn, extremely few of them are filters. If your glasses steam up when you breathe for example, then you absolutely not wearing a filter.
It is a filter, just not a good one. You are describing filter particulate size and efficiency. That's a whole different discussion.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-18-2020, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Delta did I get that right... Biden was elected President?
No. You voted for a male sexual abuser, yet you are on here complaining about sexism
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-18-2020, 10:05 AM Reply   
So everyone should’ve heard about the Danish study.



Let’s here it. Study says masks don’t prevent infections. First actual clinical, real world, trial outside a vacuum based lab of particle bombing. More debunking of the mask police .
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-18-2020, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
He wasnt just talking, he said he grabs them by the pussy. She was married and i jumped on her like a bitch. Dozens and dozens of examples with the orange one. He payed off porn stars because he was banging them and needed them not to talk about it during the election (and got caught). He cheated on all of his current and past wives. Hes a f-ing cheater. To his wives, his family and his country.

Biden, caught red handed hugging a girl, in front of her parents. Get lost.
That’s gotta be the worst argument I’ve heard to date. Grown adults in consensual encounters is no where near the level of touching minors in a provoking manner. The fact you even think they’re comparable is lunacy.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-18-2020, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
So everyone should’ve heard about the Danish study.



Let’s here it. Study says masks don’t prevent infections. First actual clinical, real world, trial outside a vacuum based lab of particle bombing. More debunking of the mask police .
The Danish study that says masks don't protect the wearer but protect everyone around them? Yeah.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-18-2020, 10:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
That’s gotta be the worst argument I’ve heard to date. Grown adults in consensual encounters is no where near the level of touching minors in a provoking manner. The fact you even think they’re comparable is lunacy.
Grown adults shouldnt be cheating on their wives, unless you think they should. Grown adults shouldnt have to pay for silence, when done for federal election its a felony. Married grown adults shouldnt be recorded talking of cheating on their wives. Grown adults shouldnt lie to the country telling them he won an election that he lost bigly.
Have you seen the photo in question? or are you just arguing out of your tailpipe for the sake of argument? There is no provoking manner, shes standing next to her parents.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-18-2020, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
No. You voted for a male sexual abuser, yet you are on here complaining about sexism
Should we "Lock Him Up!" Just like Clinton, Obama, Comey....all of them. Wrong every single time.
You should re-consider your info sources.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-18-2020, 10:34 AM Reply   
It's getting to be about time to just hit the ignore switch on Rod. Sad, he used to bring something to the table - now it's just tinfoil hat alex jones BS. Grint without the entertainment value.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-18-2020, 10:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Grown adults shouldnt be cheating on their wives, unless you think they should. Grown adults shouldnt have to pay for silence, when done for federal election its a felony. Married grown adults shouldnt be recorded talking of cheating on their wives. Grown adults shouldnt lie to the country telling them he won an election that he lost bigly.
Have you seen the photo in question? or are you just arguing out of your tailpipe for the sake of argument? There is no provoking manner, shes standing next to her parents.
I am not speaking of a single incident. Biden has long history of sexual harassment complaints. They just don’t get the air time. Wonder why.
Your comments are personal opinions. Over 50 percent of marriages end in divorce these days. There are plenty of people involved in open marriages. If the significant other doesn’t have a problem with it , then why should you? They’re grown adults making adult decisions. A minor being touched inappropriately or intimidated is not. Not even in the same ball park.


So cheating on your wife is such a huge issue for you , but chopping off your junk , males claiming to be female , and females claiming to be males is perfectly ok. COME
ON MAN , your moral compass is fubar!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-18-2020, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I am not speaking of a single incident. Biden has long history of sexual harassment complaints. They just don’t get the air time. Wonder why.
Your comments are personal opinions. Over 50 percent of marriages end in divorce these days. There are plenty of people involved in open marriages. If the significant other doesn’t have a problem with it , then why should you? They’re grown adults making adult decisions. A minor being touched inappropriately or intimidated is not. Not even in the same ball park.


So cheating on your wife is such a huge issue for you , but chopping off your junk , males claiming to be female , and females claiming to be males is perfectly ok. COME
ON MAN , your moral compass is fubar!
Hey, if Im that under informed help me out. Show me all the info on Joe Biden being a sexual predator.
Trump isnt in nor was in an open marriage. Zero of trumps wives were "ok" with it. Nor should the country. Your flailing and failing. He committed a felony in a federal election. Fubar is your system of logic. We are talking about a president with a lifelong history of sex offenses and a president elect without. Trump currently has 2 sex cases in the courts, Biden, never.
https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...nst-joe-biden/
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-18-2020, 11:47 AM Reply   
boohoo
Attached Images
 
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-18-2020, 5:13 PM Reply   
CRICKETS AGAIN WHEN THE MASK CROWD IS ASKWD TO DEFEND AND EXPLAIN THEIR SIDE ..

Multiple posts ragging on Trump ....ZERO explaining their false logic. So again


You see spikes in positive tests in all these democratic major urban areas. Yet their lockdown plans never altered significantly in the last 2 months. Same restrictions were in place. So no severely altered environment............explain the sudden spike ? If their “procedures/guidelines” are in fact “critically correct” what can you attribute the major spike too ? Mask policies , social distancing , and public gathering guidelines remained stagnant in these areas. Sop if their methods are so correct and scientific, why does the data say otherwise ?


What is this our 3rd time revisiting stricter more complete lockdowns? One would think after the first two had zero effect on the virus itself , you wouldn’t double down. , or better yet triple down on something that clearly doesn’t work.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-18-2020, 5:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Hey, if Im that under informed help me out. Show me all the info on Joe Biden being a sexual predator.
Trump isnt in nor was in an open marriage. Zero of trumps wives were "ok" with it. Nor should the country. Your flailing and failing. He committed a felony in a federal election. Fubar is your system of logic. We are talking about a president with a lifelong history of sex offenses and a president elect without. Trump currently has 2 sex cases in the courts, Biden, never.
https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...nst-joe-biden/
Don’t worry I’ll do your work for you ,in just one recent post

Nevada state assemblywoman Lucy Flores penned an op-ed for The Cut detailing a 2014 encounter with Biden that she said made her uncomfortable. Flores writes that Biden got close to her from behind, “leaned further in and inhaled my hair” and then “proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head.” Biden quickly responded to Flores’ allegations, saying that in his “many years on the campaign trail and in pubic life” he has “offered countless handshakes, hugs, expressions of affection, support, and comfort. And not once — never — did I believe I acted inappropriately.”

Then a second woman named Amy Lappos came forward, accusing Biden of “inappropriate behavior” when he “reached for her face and rubbed noses with her” during a 2009 fundraiser in Connecticut. Since then, two more women have come forward with allegations of inappropriate behavior involving Biden, including a sexual assault survivor.

These multiple allegations were followed by a two-minute long video mea culpa from Biden. “Social norms began to change,” he said. “They’ve shifted, and the boundaries of protecting personal space have been reset — and I get it, I get it. I hear what they’re saying. I understand it. And I’ll be much more mindful."




Those are not even the big few. Open your eyes. You’re so one sided and your implicit bias blinds you to the truth. . It’s scary.


Cheating on your wife has nothing to do with the ability to do your job. Again over 50% of marriages end in divorce. Your age is showing these are not your parents times. Again I ask cheating is such a huge hurdle for you to overcome. But you can just look past people having operations to change their sexual identity and support people who want to allow the murder of children at will , but cheating is your breaking point. Hahahaha. Guess that wasn’t a big deal when Hillary wa running. Guess it’s not a big deal when your VP eject traders sexual favors in a quid pro quo .
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-18-2020, 6:17 PM Reply   
RUT ROH. MORE REAL WORLD STUDIES DEBUNKING THE MASK/LOCKDOWN MYTHS BEING RAMMMED DOWN OUR THROATS BY THE TYRANTS OF TEH LEFT. ONLY THIS ONE IS OURS !!!!!!!!


November 16, 2020
A recently completed research study by Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in cooperation with the Naval Medical Research Center and published in the New England Journal of Medicine has found that strict quarantine, tightly controlled social distancing, and continuous use of masks did absolutely nothing to contain the spread of COVID-19, and might even have increased its spread.

First, the study used 1,843 Marine volunteers, individuals well trained to follow orders as well as the required procedures. Second, their quarantine took place at Marine facility under the supervision of the military. Both factors meant that the volunteers were going to follow procedures much more correctly than the general public.

Third, no one could enter the study without undergoing 14-days of quarantine beforehand, plus a test to prove they were negative of COVID-19 at the study’s start. The study itself was held in a tightly controlled quarantine campus run by the Marines.

The volunteers then had to follow this incredibly strict quarantine regiment:

All recruits wore double-layered cloth masks at all times indoors and outdoors, except when sleeping or eating; practiced social distancing of at least 6 feet; were not allowed to leave campus; did not have access to personal electronics and other items that might contribute to surface transmission; and routinely washed their hands. They slept in double-occupancy rooms with sinks, ate in shared dining facilities, and used shared bathrooms. All recruits cleaned their rooms daily, sanitized bathrooms after each use with bleach wipes, and ate preplated meals in a dining hall that was cleaned with bleach after each platoon had eaten. Most instruction and exercises were conducted outdoors. All movement of recruits was supervised, and unidirectional flow was implemented, with designated building entry and exit points to minimize contact among persons. All recruits, regardless of participation in the study, underwent daily temperature and symptom screening. Six instructors who were assigned to each platoon worked in 8-hour shifts and enforced the quarantine measures. If recruits reported any signs or symptoms consistent with Covid-19, they reported to sick call, underwent rapid qPCR testing for SARS-CoV-2, and were placed in isolation pending the results of testing.

Instructors were also restricted to campus, were required to wear masks, were provided with preplated meals, and underwent daily temperature checks and symptom screening. Instructors who were assigned to a platoon in which a positive case was diagnosed underwent rapid qPCR testing for SARS-CoV-2, and, if the result was positive, the instructor was removed from duty. Recruits and instructors were prohibited from interacting with campus support staff, such as janitorial and food-service personnel. After each class completed quarantine, a deep bleach cleaning of surfaces was performed in the bathrooms, showers, bedrooms, and hallways in the dormitories, and the dormitory remained unoccupied for at least 72 hours before reoccupancy.

The result? The virus still spread through this population. As they noted in the paper:

Epidemiologic analysis supported multiple local transmission events, including transmission between roommates and among recruits within the same platoon.

None of these strict lock down mandates, including continuous mask use, did anything to prevent transmission.

Table from Marine recuit COVID-19 quarantine study
More significantly, the control group of Marines who did not participate in this study, and thus were not under the same strict lock down rules, actually saw fewer infections, as shown on the table from the study to the right. While the difference wasn’t very large, it existed nonetheless. One could argue that the overuse of masks probably contributed to the higher numbers in the study group, since even in this tightly controlled setting it is still impossible to expect people to wear masks properly. Even if they replaced them regularly, it is unrealistic to expect people to never touch them while they wear them. Over long periods the masks will become havens for the virus, where the person breathes.

The study also demonstrated once again the relative harmlessness of the disease. Almost all of these young healthy Marine recruits who tested positive were asymptomatic, meaning that they wouldn’t have even known they were infected if they had not been participating. Furthermore, it appears no one even got very sick.

Once again, this data continues to reinforce the very very early data from March. COVID-19 is not dangerous to the young or healthy, and it will spread no matter what you do. The best way to beat it and thus protect the vulnerable older and sick population is to have it spread as fast as possible through the young and healthy population, so that it will die out quickly and thus no longer be a threat.

This is how humans have handled these respiratory diseases since time immemorial. Darwin’s rules made us do it that way, with good results. Too bad our bankrupt political leaders and health officials have decided to abandon these well-proven practices. The result has not only been more COVID-19 deaths, but more deaths overall, from the bad consequences of economic loss, depression, reduced medical treatment available for other illnesses, and numerous other issues caused by the lock downs, not the virus..

Sadly, I fully expect that our fans of lock downs and masks will either refuse to read this study, or if they do, will find any excuse to dismiss it.


Name:  F3548B87-5CED-462C-97A6-E832F87CE3A5.png
Views: 349
Size:  46.8 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-18-2020, 7:33 PM Reply   
So now let’s talk real world numbers.

Florida population of 21,477,000 has one of the highest over age 65 populations in the United States. 21% is over 65

Konmiefornia population of 39,512,000 is ranked 45th , has one of the lowest over age 65 populations in the United States. 14% is over 65

Illinois population of 12,671,000 has is ranked 39th in the over age 65 population 15.6% is over 65

Deaths from covid
Florida 17,730
Kommifornia 18,465
Illinois 11,488

Positive Cases
Florida 905k
Kommifornia 1.07M
Illinois 608k

Positivity rate
Florida 4.2%
Kommieviille 2.7%
Illinois 4.7%

Death Rates
Florida 1.9%
Kommifornia 1.7%
Illinois 1.8%


Now let’s talk about lockdowns and masks. California has some of the strictest policies on covid in place. Their state has seen numerous shutdowns , lockdowns , business closures and basically has take peoples lives away from living. Illinois has been on that same exact path . About as strict a state as one could get. Florida on the other hand has been the poster child for the complete opposite , having some of the loosest COVID 19 policies . Yet the numbers all look pretty dam near identical. Factor in the significant gap of their over 65 population ( the highest risk category for covid deaths) and one would thing Florida should literally be leader in positivie cases as well as deaths . Yet when you compare it to Illinois and California there is no such significant gap. One can easily argue the age discrepancy plays a bigger factor in positivity rate for California than the masks and lock downs do..

More proof lockdowns and masks are a farce and are NOT needed to control it. Therr is no huge benefit to gain from them , nor is there any data to support they give significant advantages of combating the virus. The data again proves this as it has since the beginning. Yet we continue to have the tyrants of the left tripling and quadrupling down on their absurd restrictions, once again proving the data doesn’t matter , the politics does.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-18-2020, 10:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
RUT ROH. MORE REAL WORLD STUDIES DEBUNKING THE MASK/LOCKDOWN MYTHS BEING RAMMMED DOWN OUR THROATS BY THE TYRANTS OF TEH LEFT. ONLY THIS ONE IS OURS !!!!!!!!


November 16, 2020
A recently completed research study by Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in cooperation with the Naval Medical Research Center and published in the New England Journal of Medicine has found that strict quarantine, tightly controlled social distancing, and continuous use of masks did absolutely nothing to contain the spread of COVID-19, and might even have increased its spread.

First, the study used 1,843 Marine volunteers, individuals well trained to follow orders as well as the required procedures. Second, their quarantine took place at Marine facility under the supervision of the military. Both factors meant that the volunteers were going to follow procedures much more correctly than the general public.

Third, no one could enter the study without undergoing 14-days of quarantine beforehand, plus a test to prove they were negative of COVID-19 at the study’s start. The study itself was held in a tightly controlled quarantine campus run by the Marines.

The volunteers then had to follow this incredibly strict quarantine regiment:

All recruits wore double-layered cloth masks at all times indoors and outdoors, except when sleeping or eating; practiced social distancing of at least 6 feet; were not allowed to leave campus; did not have access to personal electronics and other items that might contribute to surface transmission; and routinely washed their hands. They slept in double-occupancy rooms with sinks, ate in shared dining facilities, and used shared bathrooms. All recruits cleaned their rooms daily, sanitized bathrooms after each use with bleach wipes, and ate preplated meals in a dining hall that was cleaned with bleach after each platoon had eaten. Most instruction and exercises were conducted outdoors. All movement of recruits was supervised, and unidirectional flow was implemented, with designated building entry and exit points to minimize contact among persons. All recruits, regardless of participation in the study, underwent daily temperature and symptom screening. Six instructors who were assigned to each platoon worked in 8-hour shifts and enforced the quarantine measures. If recruits reported any signs or symptoms consistent with Covid-19, they reported to sick call, underwent rapid qPCR testing for SARS-CoV-2, and were placed in isolation pending the results of testing.

Instructors were also restricted to campus, were required to wear masks, were provided with preplated meals, and underwent daily temperature checks and symptom screening. Instructors who were assigned to a platoon in which a positive case was diagnosed underwent rapid qPCR testing for SARS-CoV-2, and, if the result was positive, the instructor was removed from duty. Recruits and instructors were prohibited from interacting with campus support staff, such as janitorial and food-service personnel. After each class completed quarantine, a deep bleach cleaning of surfaces was performed in the bathrooms, showers, bedrooms, and hallways in the dormitories, and the dormitory remained unoccupied for at least 72 hours before reoccupancy.

The result? The virus still spread through this population. As they noted in the paper:
Attachment 46046
#1. They slept in double-occupancy rooms with sinks, ate in shared dining facilities, and used shared bathrooms.

#2. Six instructors who were assigned to each platoon worked in 8-hour shifts and enforced the quarantine measures.

This is Not much different than the two places where there should be No Covid, In prisons and in Nursing homes, the first being in actual lockdown and the latter being the occupants don't go Any where, but when it first came out they were hit the hardest, it says they shared dining facilities and bathrooms, so did the instructors stay behind a glass window, use a pee cup, and stay in a negative air pressure room while observing for eight hours?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-18-2020, 10:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
While I agree with you, however the fact remains that she did. There is a reason she was like the 8th or 20th most popular democrat to run for president. This is one of them. Her known business getting to the top (or bottom) of the political ladder and with Willie Brown of all people. I just heard you people scream about Trump because he was simply talking about how women would throw themselves at him because he was rich, but you literally just elected a president who continuously sexual abuses women.
And by Sexually Abusing Women, you mean, made two woman feel "uncomfortable" out of thousands and thousands he has interacted with. He did Not walk into the Teen American Beauty pageant dressing room, just because he could to gawk at the underage girls like Trump, but I'm sure Trump didn't make the under age girls in the pageant "uncomfortable" while the were dressing.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-19-2020, 1:05 AM Reply   
IMO the reason things are spiking that no one seems to be talking about it is school. Kids at school can't and don't distance, touch everything then go home to their parents who in turn go to work, etc..etc.... I get letters from our high school and middle school(kids in both) EVERYDAY about new cases. Sometimes multiple letter per day, yet they think its ok to keep the hybrid system going because parents complain their kids are getting depressed and falling behind. I feel they need to go full remote and bit the bullet for a month or so until the vac is out and cases start dropping.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-19-2020, 1:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
RUT ROH. MORE REAL WORLD STUDIES DEBUNKING THE MASK/LOCKDOWN MYTHS BEING RAMMMED DOWN OUR THROATS BY THE TYRANTS OF TEH LEFT. ONLY THIS ONE IS OURS !!!!!!!!


November 16, 2020
A recently completed research study by Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in cooperation with the Naval Medical Research Center and published in the New England Journal of Medicine has found that strict quarantine, tightly controlled social distancing, and continuous use of masks did absolutely nothing to contain the spread of COVID-19, and might even have increased its spread.

First, the study used 1,843 Marine volunteers, individuals well trained to follow orders as well as the required procedures. Second, their quarantine took place at Marine facility under the supervision of the military. Both factors meant that the volunteers were going to follow procedures much more correctly than the general public.

Third, no one could enter the study without undergoing 14-days of quarantine beforehand, plus a test to prove they were negative of COVID-19 at the study’s start. The study itself was held in a tightly controlled quarantine campus run by the Marines.

The volunteers then had to follow this incredibly strict quarantine regiment:

All recruits wore double-layered cloth masks at all times indoors and outdoors, except when sleeping or eating; practiced social distancing of at least 6 feet; were not allowed to leave campus; did not have access to personal electronics and other items that might contribute to surface transmission; and routinely washed their hands. They slept in double-occupancy rooms with sinks, ate in shared dining facilities, and used shared bathrooms. All recruits cleaned their rooms daily, sanitized bathrooms after each use with bleach wipes, and ate preplated meals in a dining hall that was cleaned with bleach after each platoon had eaten. Most instruction and exercises were conducted outdoors. All movement of recruits was supervised, and unidirectional flow was implemented, with designated building entry and exit points to minimize contact among persons. All recruits, regardless of participation in the study, underwent daily temperature and symptom screening. Six instructors who were assigned to each platoon worked in 8-hour shifts and enforced the quarantine measures. If recruits reported any signs or symptoms consistent with Covid-19, they reported to sick call, underwent rapid qPCR testing for SARS-CoV-2, and were placed in isolation pending the results of testing.

Instructors were also restricted to campus, were required to wear masks, were provided with preplated meals, and underwent daily temperature checks and symptom screening. Instructors who were assigned to a platoon in which a positive case was diagnosed underwent rapid qPCR testing for SARS-CoV-2, and, if the result was positive, the instructor was removed from duty. Recruits and instructors were prohibited from interacting with campus support staff, such as janitorial and food-service personnel. After each class completed quarantine, a deep bleach cleaning of surfaces was performed in the bathrooms, showers, bedrooms, and hallways in the dormitories, and the dormitory remained unoccupied for at least 72 hours before reoccupancy.

The result? The virus still spread through this population. As they noted in the paper:

Epidemiologic analysis supported multiple local transmission events, including transmission between roommates and among recruits within the same platoon.

None of these strict lock down mandates, including continuous mask use, did anything to prevent transmission.

Table from Marine recuit COVID-19 quarantine study
More significantly, the control group of Marines who did not participate in this study, and thus were not under the same strict lock down rules, actually saw fewer infections, as shown on the table from the study to the right. While the difference wasn’t very large, it existed nonetheless. One could argue that the overuse of masks probably contributed to the higher numbers in the study group, since even in this tightly controlled setting it is still impossible to expect people to wear masks properly. Even if they replaced them regularly, it is unrealistic to expect people to never touch them while they wear them. Over long periods the masks will become havens for the virus, where the person breathes.

The study also demonstrated once again the relative harmlessness of the disease. Almost all of these young healthy Marine recruits who tested positive were asymptomatic, meaning that they wouldn’t have even known they were infected if they had not been participating. Furthermore, it appears no one even got very sick.

Once again, this data continues to reinforce the very very early data from March. COVID-19 is not dangerous to the young or healthy, and it will spread no matter what you do. The best way to beat it and thus protect the vulnerable older and sick population is to have it spread as fast as possible through the young and healthy population, so that it will die out quickly and thus no longer be a threat.

This is how humans have handled these respiratory diseases since time immemorial. Darwin’s rules made us do it that way, with good results. Too bad our bankrupt political leaders and health officials have decided to abandon these well-proven practices. The result has not only been more COVID-19 deaths, but more deaths overall, from the bad consequences of economic loss, depression, reduced medical treatment available for other illnesses, and numerous other issues caused by the lock downs, not the virus..

Sadly, I fully expect that our fans of lock downs and masks will either refuse to read this study, or if they do, will find any excuse to dismiss it.


Attachment 46046
I think because it is a dead deal. The fact that masks reduce exposure and spread is so basic that it is literally supported by everyone in the medical community.

What I don't understand is your resistance. It is just a minor pain in the butt and that is it. If it reduces the spread and hopefully avoids expansive hard lockdowns. Hell, I'll listen to the pros and do it.

How do you feel about seatbelt laws? People die wearing seatbelts every day. Does that mean that they do not work?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-19-2020, 2:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
What I don't understand is your resistance. It is just a minor pain in the butt and that is it. If it reduces the spread and hopefully avoids expansive hard lockdowns. Hell, I'll listen to the pros and do it.
The mango menace politicized the wearing of masks because it's not alpha or whatever, now numpties everywhere choose it as a hill to die on because FREEDOM! I think part of the issue is Americans suffer from the cult of the individual and have such low regard for their fellow citizens that wearing a mask to protect somebody else is such a foriegn concept it just sounds like Greek to them. Sad.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-19-2020, 2:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
CRICKETS AGAIN WHEN THE MASK CROWD IS ASKWD TO DEFEND AND EXPLAIN THEIR SIDE ..

Multiple posts ragging on Trump ....ZERO explaining their false logic. So again


You see spikes in positive tests in all these democratic major urban areas. Yet their lockdown plans never altered significantly in the last 2 months. Same restrictions were in place. So no severely altered environment............explain the sudden spike ? If their “procedures/guidelines” are in fact “critically correct” what can you attribute the major spike too ? Mask policies , social distancing , and public gathering guidelines remained stagnant in these areas. Sop if their methods are so correct and scientific, why does the data say otherwise ?


What is this our 3rd time revisiting stricter more complete lockdowns? One would think after the first two had zero effect on the virus itself , you wouldn’t double down. , or better yet triple down on something that clearly doesn’t work.

Mask-wearing makes a big difference. So does limiting indoor gatherings. In particular, closing indoor restaurants, bars and gyms has reduced the virus’s spread in many places.

Arizona is an excellent example. Its governor, Doug Ducey, a Republican, resisted taking aggressive action for weeks. But in late June, he closed bars, movie theaters and gyms and banned gatherings of 50 people or more. The rules began to lift in August.

Look at what happened to the virus in Arizona while the restrictions were in place — and what happened afterward:

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020...ticleLarge.png

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...it_nn_20201119

You spend more effort trying to disprove facts than it takes to simply wear a mask, advise others to wear a mask.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-19-2020, 3:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
It's getting to be about time to just hit the ignore switch on Rod. Sad, he used to bring something to the table - now it's just tinfoil hat alex jones BS. Grint without the entertainment value.
fine with me. All you do is bring lies anyway. Like you little photo that clearly were taken at two different times but you swear it was a photo shop job.

As far as ol joe. I posted the videos for you above and your vp selection even said she believed it.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-19-2020, 4:00 AM Reply   
You don't seem to understand how photoshop works. We weren't saying the same exact photo was shopped. They shopped their *own* photo genius. The point is there is video coverage of the entire event and it never filled up the way the photo shows. Twumpy wumpy even went on a tweet tirade against Fox News themselves because they kept doing their live reporter feeds on streets that looked empty (because they were lol).
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-19-2020, 4:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The mango menace politicized the wearing of masks because it's not alpha or whatever, now numpties everywhere choose it as a hill to die on because FREEDOM! I think part of the issue is Americans suffer from the cult of the individual and have such low regard for their fellow citizens that wearing a mask to protect somebody else is such a foriegn concept it just sounds like Greek to them. Sad.
How about you just stay inside forever to protect everyone? Hide in your hole until there is zero risk.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-19-2020, 4:10 AM Reply   
Rudy making a fool of himself live. This is what happens when your legal team comes straight from FOX Entertainment. Rudy, Joe DiGenova, Victoria Toensing , Sidney Powell...Reality TV fool chooses reality TV lawyers for his reality TV election fraud team. What Could Possibly Go Wrong? Sad that close to half the country believe this tripe.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-19-2020, 4:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
You don't seem to understand how photoshop works. We weren't saying the same exact photo was shopped. They shopped their *own* photo genius. The point is there is video coverage of the entire event and it never filled up the way the photo shows. Twumpy wumpy even went on a tweet tirade against Fox News themselves because they kept doing their live reporter feeds on streets that looked empty (because they were lol).
All you did was provide 2 photos implying that one photo was the original and the other was photo shopped.

This picture looks reasonably full of people:



At the end of the day, who cares how many showed up. There were still democrats who showed up to try and cause trouble and shut down peoples voices. Even sucker punched then stomped on an old guys head.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-19-2020, 4:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
How about you just stay inside forever to protect everyone? Hide in your hole until there is zero risk.
How about quit fighting reality?
Who suggests staying inside forever? Only Delta
Who suggests hiding in a hole til zero risk? Only Delta.
Who is wrong? Delta.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-19-2020, 4:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
And by Sexually Abusing Women, you mean, made two woman feel "uncomfortable" out of thousands and thousands he has interacted with. He did Not walk into the Teen American Beauty pageant dressing room, just because he could to gawk at the underage girls like Trump, but I'm sure Trump didn't make the under age girls in the pageant "uncomfortable" while the were dressing.
I posted the definition of what is considered sexual assault according to the law. I posted videos of him doing it. We also have the VP saying she believed the women who accused him of it. I did not make this mess, YOU DID. For all the reasons you say Trump is not qualified, Joe is the same if not worse. Face it. You voted for a pedophile
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-19-2020, 4:15 AM Reply   
Is SN saying something? hahahaha....
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-19-2020, 4:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
All you did was provide 2 photos implying that one photo was the original and the other was photo shopped.

This picture looks reasonably full of people:



At the end of the day, who cares how many showed up. There were still democrats who showed up to try and cause trouble and shut down peoples voices. Even sucker punched then stomped on an old guys head.
You do, because you opened your pie hole and said he was lying. The liars are the presidents people who posted a fake photo. Got it?
Did you happen to catch the full vid of that poor old guy who got sucker punched? It was pay back. He was an instigator. Need video proof?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-19-2020, 4:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I posted the definition of what is considered sexual assault according to the law. I posted videos of him doing it. We also have the VP saying she believed the women who accused him of it. I did not make this mess, YOU DID. For all the reasons you say Trump is not qualified, Joe is the same if not worse. Face it. You voted for a pedophile
You voted for an orange clown, a clown with life long history of sex assault and lying about it, While trying to say the other guy is worse.
Biden touched a girls shoulder, smelled her hair...Trump has several accusations of rape, going into dressing rooms of teenagers "because I can". Do you even know the diff? Your logic is seriously flawed if you assume they are the same. Would you prefer Biden touching your daughters shoulders? or Trump moving on her?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations

Joe Biden
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Bi...ult_allegation

Compare and contrast. Make it easy on yourself, just count the words.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-19-2020, 4:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The mango menace politicized the wearing of masks because it's not alpha or whatever, now numpties everywhere choose it as a hill to die on because FREEDOM! I think part of the issue is Americans suffer from the cult of the individual and have such low regard for their fellow citizens that wearing a mask to protect somebody else is such a foriegn concept it just sounds like Greek to them. Sad.
And yet, democrats will murder each other in all the cities by the hundreds on any given holiday weekend but accuse Republicans of wanting death. Only in the third world politics such as yours do you make any sense.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-19-2020, 4:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
How about you just stay inside forever to protect everyone? Hide in your hole until there is zero risk.
Lol no need, we have eliminated the virus here!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-19-2020, 4:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lol no need, we have eliminated the virus here!
Well, until you let anyone in.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-19-2020, 4:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Well, until you let anyone in.
Grifters gonna grift.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/this-i...l-yet?ref=wrap
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-19-2020, 4:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I don't want to die from covid but I don't have the option to stay home. So why is it too much to ask people that are out to use every available resource to them to help the greater good?
Because people are being tooled into believing falsehoods. The idea that the mask works the same way in both directions is one of those falsehoods. The mask attenuates the amount of aerosols projected by the wearer. It's more effective in stopping the emission of aerosols than filtering incoming air. The denial of this is so that people can deny that their lack of wearing a mask is endangering others. They want to believe that wearing a mask is solely their own personal protection.

The comment about Tucker WRT wearing a Viking helmet is a clear indication of being tooled.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-19-2020, 4:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Florida on the other hand has been the poster child for the complete opposite , having some of the loosest COVID 19 policies . Yet the numbers all look pretty dam near identical. Factor in the significant gap of their over 65 population ...
Florida has almost half the population of CA. So right off the bat it's nearly twice as bad as CA. If you factor in the age demographic it changes the "how much worse" equation. But not in a way that can be determined specifically with the information you posted.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-19-2020, 4:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Quit crying about Republicans....
Pretty sure it's the Republicans who are crying right now.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-19-2020, 5:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Well, until you let anyone in.
Currently we are letting people in but they have to quarantine for 14 days. Once the vaccine rolls out i'm sure people who have been vaccinated will be able to come without the stand down at the border. Another 6 months i would guess.
So at the end of the day our death toll is 5 per million. Usa is 800 per million and going up at 2,000 per day. Guess what, I think our government response has been mostly competent, yours incompetent bordering on criminally neglectful.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-19-2020, 5:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I posted the definition of what is considered sexual assault according to the law. I posted videos of him doing it.
All the evidence is online and not a single prosecutor on the planet sees what you see? Not even the one's that are Trump supporters see it. And you're wondering why no one believe you? Except maybe doug.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-19-2020, 5:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Florida has almost half the population of CA. So right off the bat it's nearly twice as bad as CA. If you factor in the age demographic it changes the "how much worse" equation. But not in a way that can be determined specifically with the information you posted.
looked at the numbers, thought the same.
Florida population of 21,477,000 has one of the highest over age 65 populations in the United States. 21% is over 65

Konmiefornia population of 39,512,000 is ranked 45th , has one of the lowest over age 65 populations in the United States. 14% is over 65

Illinois population of 12,671,000 has is ranked 39th in the over age 65 population 15.6% is over 65

Deaths from covid
Florida 17,730 1/2 the people, almost same amount of deaths.
Kommifornia 18,465
Illinois 11,488 1/4 the people, 1/2 the deaths

Positive Cases
Florida 905k 1/2 the population, almost same cases
Kommifornia 1.07M
Illinois 608k 1/4 the population, 1/2 the cases

Positivity rate
Florida 4.2%
Kommieviille 2.7% I updated your Pos rate numbers below.
Illinois 4.7%

Death Rates
Florida 1.9%
Kommifornia 1.7%
Illinois 1.8%

You are proving the opposite of your conclusion.
State by state Positivity rates. If you like, note red state blue state, aka maskless and masked
https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...s-july-14.html
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-19-2020, 6:12 AM Reply   
...
Attached Images
 
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-19-2020, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
All the evidence is online and not a single prosecutor on the planet sees what you see? Not even the one's that are Trump supporters see it. And you're wondering why no one believe you? Except maybe doug.
Harris is a prosecutor and she believes them...... This is not from my eyes. This is from the VP's eyes. This is on you. You voted for the pedophile not me.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-19-2020, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Currently we are letting people in but they have to quarantine for 14 days. Once the vaccine rolls out i'm sure people who have been vaccinated will be able to come without the stand down at the border. Another 6 months i would guess.
So at the end of the day our death toll is 5 per million. Usa is 800 per million and going up at 2,000 per day. Guess what, I think our government response has been mostly competent, yours incompetent bordering on criminally neglectful.
Wrongo fluffy. Difference is, if we did what you have done the president would be called a racist and every name in the book and he was for shutting down travel from china. If we shut down, so does the world economy. You shut down and ...... where are you again?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-19-2020, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Wrongo fluffy. Difference is, if we did what you have done the president would be called a racist and every name in the book and he was for shutting down travel from china. If we shut down, so does the world economy. You shut down and ...... where are you again?
Really? What other heads of state were called racists or every name in the book? Any?
If we distance and wear masks we shut down for a short time. Under the trump plan, dont wear masks and start the economy up you will be forced to shut down more often and for longer periods of time. The experts have been saying this from the start. The ones who dont follow the guidlines have caused a spike in numbers of cases, hospitalizations and next come deaths, as is always the pattern. Need verification? See N.Dakota, S. Dakota or any place else who decided masks take away your freedoms.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-19-2020, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Harris is a prosecutor and she believes them...... This is not from my eyes. This is from the VP's eyes. This is on you. You voted for the pedophile not me.
LOL, and Lyndsey Graham isn't going to move on a scotus appointment during an election year.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-19-2020, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
If we shut down, so does the world economy. You shut down and ...... where are you again?
This is totally a false notion. The way you protect the economy is by controlling the virus and protecting your workers. A hard lockdown to gain control followed by sensible measures to prevent it getting back out of control is by far the best economically.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-19-2020, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
IMO the reason things are spiking that no one seems to be talking about it is school. Kids at school can't and don't distance, touch everything then go home to their parents who in turn go to work, etc..etc.... I get letters from our high school and middle school(kids in both) EVERYDAY about new cases. Sometimes multiple letter per day, yet they think its ok to keep the hybrid system going because parents complain their kids are getting depressed and falling behind. I feel they need to go full remote and bit the bullet for a month or so until the vac is out and cases start dropping.
I am glad you kids have the opportunities to socialize and learn in an environment conducive to them. However the kids in our state haven’t seen a classroom since April. So that argument has zero bearing on IL stats.

So what if a kid gets it , kids are almost non effected or show very light symptoms. Kids aren’t dying over the diseases. Quite the contrary. They have the highest number of asymptomatic cases of any of ten groups.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-19-2020, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Harris is a prosecutor and she believes them...... This is not from my eyes. This is from the VP's eyes. This is on you. You voted for the pedophile not me.
Maybe God's trying to tell you something and you're not listening.
Attached Images
 
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-19-2020, 12:33 PM Reply   
Trump's pointless recount confirms, Biden wins Georgia. Called by AP and others. 306-232

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-trump-georgia
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-19-2020, 12:52 PM Reply   


Sweet map on hannity tonight!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-19-2020, 1:50 PM Reply   
I haven’t been keeping up here, but knew this would be an instant classic.
Attached Images
 
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-19-2020, 2:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I am glad you kids have the opportunities to socialize and learn in an environment conducive to them. However the kids in our state haven’t seen a classroom since April. So that argument has zero bearing on IL stats.

So what if a kid gets it , kids are almost non effected or show very light symptoms. Kids aren’t dying over the diseases. Quite the contrary. They have the highest number of asymptomatic cases of any of ten groups.

That is just not true. I live in IL and our kids have been in school this entire year except for a few days to do contact tracing.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-19-2020, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
That is just not true. I live in IL and our kids have been in school this entire year except for a few days to do contact tracing.
Sorry my bad your rural county on the the boarder of Iowa has consistently been left out or refused to follow the Governor’s mandates. More power to you all.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-19-2020, 3:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
looked at the numbers, thought the same.
Florida population of 21,477,000 has one of the highest over age 65 populations in the United States. 21% is over 65

Konmiefornia population of 39,512,000 is ranked 45th , has one of the lowest over age 65 populations in the United States. 14% is over 65

Illinois population of 12,671,000 has is ranked 39th in the over age 65 population 15.6% is over 65

Deaths from covid
Florida 17,730 1/2 the people, almost same amount of deaths.
Kommifornia 18,465
Illinois 11,488 1/4 the people, 1/2 the deaths

Positive Cases
Florida 905k 1/2 the population, almost same cases
Kommifornia 1.07M
Illinois 608k 1/4 the population, 1/2 the cases

Positivity rate
Florida 4.2%
Kommieviille 2.7% I updated your Pos rate numbers below.
Illinois 4.7%

Death Rates
Florida 1.9%
Kommifornia 1.7%
Illinois 1.8%

You are proving the opposite of your conclusion.
State by state Positivity rates. If you like, note red state blue state, aka maskless and masked
https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...s-july-14.html
It is super clear your brain has no function on how to interpret data. That’s why you follow the lefts lead. You cherry pick taking all points for an argument while completely missing the big picture and talking all the data pints into consideration. Congrats , your Inner democrat shows again. You feel for the bait .............Pay attention. I left the nuggets out there for you , and you’re about to get roasted for the 100th time in this topic.


Florida’s positivity rate is higher when compared to California , but suspiciously right in par with the democratic stronghold Illinois. There are definitely other factors you seem to overlook. One being the age of California being much much lower than that for Florida The amount of positive cases is a number that you and the commies like to focus your hysteria on , only that number doesn’t mean anything without the bigger picture.


You’re argument Florida has high deaths..........Well Florida is number 3 in age and elderly population over 65. California is number 45 out of 50 in that category. All the statistics show young people under the age of 30 have a much much better chance survival. So while on the face the total deaths looks like a giant win for your argument , when you factor in the huge age discrepancy of elderly population drop me state to the other , it doesn’t appear to be such a huge factor. Florida has 1,000,000 ......YES 1M more people in their state in the highest risk age group of covid deaths than California does . Any idiot with common sense can see adding in a 1M subjects at the highest risk pool , would easily account for / alter the effects when it comes to the total deaths. Florida is ranked 5th out of elderly age of population as whole , since you’re prone to needing it in kindergarten terms to understand , it means it’s one of the oldest in nation. California ranked 45th means it’s one of the youngest. All factors effecting the death toll numbers. I chose two extremes in Ca and FL and threw IL in there as it’s mid road in everything except policy.


Now focus on Illinois. Illinois has followed the same Tyrannical lefty lockdowns CA has.

4.2% of Floridians have contracted COVID
4.8 % of Illinoisians have contracted COViD
2.8 % of Californians have contracted COVID


The percentages when it relates to positivity among population are almost identical between ILLinos and Florida are almost identical. Arguably negligible under scientific standards. Yet Illinois has seen mask mandates and extreme lockdowns . Explain how that can be ? I thought masks and lockdowns were the answer to slowing the disease spread and saving lives . Clearly the data would support that trend and it would be substantial from all the shouting
About it. ...,, YET HERE WE HAVE THE DATA DISPROVING THAT CLAIM AGAIN . But what about Cali you say ?????? It’s only 2.8 percent there. Clearly their radical COVID measures must be the factor.


We already talked about the giant age / high risk population gap/ discrepancy between Florida and Cali ........1,000,000 more elderly high risk adults Florida has when compared to Cali. Now let’s Talk about another contributing factor , the over all health of each state. California ranks among highest for healthy living. Obesity rates CA 25% IL 31.6% FL 30.7%. So yet again another contributing factor addingto the discrepancy is healthy lifestyle choices. The virus has shown it ability to attack those with weakened systems. No argument there. So only fitting states with higher obesity rates see higher shifts.

To keep this short I’ll touch on the final aspect , mentality. I can guarantee you the positivity rate is much higher in CA than the numbers show. Why ? Simple. .,,take the segment of CA basement dwellers here who simply refuse to go about their daily life and isolate in their basement. Terrified to step out into the world. Do you truly believe those have caught covid or are experiencing symptoms are leaving their house and reporting it ? How many of these basement bobs have been asymptomatic ? I am am willing to bet that number of untracked positives is much larger in CA than any of the other two states.


The chances of dying from this virus have remained almost stagnant since it’s inception. It’s a less than 2 % chance overall. That number significantly decreases or increases depending on age or pre existing factors that elevate your risk. THERE IS NO DEFINITIVE DATA to support masks and lockdowns reduce the inevitability of dying from the virus and lessening it’s risk as opposed to living in a world without them. It’s impossible to think a Nation can function under those policies. The virus will infect you when it’s your time , or it may not infect you at all. This idea from the left that long term lockdowns and masks save lives is complete and utter bull****. There is no significant data source proving those concepts work with a huge percentage of a noticeable difference.

In fact it’s can be argued they are harming the country even more. Lets even for a minute acknowledge the single digit percentage they may save. The policy is killing small business, families , and the lives of adolescent youth 10 fold over whatever minuscule percentage they want to claim they’re saving. It’s clear the actual real world health data doesn’t matter to the left, They completely ignore every factor outside of positivity rates and death tolls simply to scare the sheep. , That’s all it’s about..........Tryanny . Their view contains ZERO. outside thoughts about the other hugely negative factors and effects their policy’s have on America.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-19-2020, 3:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I think because it is a dead deal. The fact that masks reduce exposure and spread is so basic that it is literally supported by everyone in the medical community.

What I don't understand is your resistance. It is just a minor pain in the butt and that is it. If it reduces the spread and hopefully avoids expansive hard lockdowns. Hell, I'll listen to the pros and do it.

How do you feel about seatbelt laws? People die wearing seatbelts every day. Does that mean that they do not work?


So this scientific study should be dismissed because others claim they work? Yup


My resistance is the fact that this I has never been about scientific data and has been a political football since its inception.


You’re argument about seatbelts is one used a lot. Did you read that off the most recent Illinois Highway Advisory Sign? The difference between a mask and a seatbelt is that the use of a seatbelt has a very high reduction factor of your death. Seatbelts have been shown to reduce chance of death by over 50% and severe injury over 55 percent depending on the study. Feel free to post the percentage of reduction in death or great bodily harm for me wearing my cloth mask for a gain comparison.

I am opposed to complete shutdowns , keeping our kids out of leaning environments , and keeing them out of sports and social activities. The lockdowns and shutdowns are really my complaint. The mask part is just always attached to those , and now the idiots in charge on the left keep coming out with dumber and dumber mask protocols. Like keeping your mask on while dining at a restaurant, pulling it up and down for every bite and drink. That’s absolutely absurd. There is a time and place for mask use. The left just doesn’t seem to understand common sense policies. Hence the data to disprove their nonsense
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-19-2020, 5:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
So this scientific study should be dismissed because others claim they work? Yup
Are you talking about the Danish study?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-20-2020, 1:42 AM Reply   
How is that Swedish Kung flu plan working compared to the US?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-20-2020, 2:00 AM Reply   
Masks were not political in the slightest. They were a tool used by the medical field for centuries to contain germs and reduce the spread of illness. They only became political when an expert in reality television decided that he did not like the image it portrayed.

We are caught up in theater. Trump's mask thing. McEnany's fake health plan she handed over after the 60 min interview. Gulianis speech yesterday. You know that he gave that same speech in a courtroom a day earlier, right? He was laughed out of court. It wasn't good enough for a legal argument, but it was good enough for the Kardashian supporting masses. It is all as fake as Trumps tan and Gulianis hair color. All sizzle and no steak.

Last edited by skiboarder; 11-20-2020 at 2:03 AM. Reason: Changed YOU to WE
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-20-2020, 2:00 AM Reply   
Has a state governor ever been assassinated in this country? If not, I think Kaliformia may start another new trend. Nancy Pelosi’s nephew better hope he doesn’t kill the wrong person’s business with another shutdown that he doesn’t follow himself.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...dry-restaurant
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-20-2020, 2:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Masks were not political in the slightest. They were a tool used by the medical field for centuries to contain germs and reduce the spread of illness. They only became political when an expert in reality television decided that he did not like the image it portrayed.

We are caught up in theater. Trump's mask thing. McEnany's fake health plan she handed over after the 60 min interview. Gulianis speech yesterday. You know that he gave that same speech in a courtroom a day earlier, right? He was laughed out of court. It wasn't good enough for a legal argument, but it was good enough for the Kardashian supporting masses. It is all as fake as Trumps tan and Gulianis hair color. All sizzle and no steak.
Nice history revision, RINO boy. Fauci himself originally came out saying no one needs to wear masks. You also conveniently leave out Pelosi’s invitation to the country for everyone to come to Chinatown and go to all the restaurants there. Fast forward 8 months later and her nephew tweets for everyone to wear masks in between bites while eating with their own households while he’s out hoopin it up at a big birthday party. Disgusting vermin, you democrats.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-20-2020, 2:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
The percentages when it relates to positivity among population are almost identical between ILLinos and Florida are almost identical. Arguably negligible under scientific standards. Yet Illinois has seen mask mandates and extreme lockdowns . Explain how that can be ? I thought masks and lockdowns were the answer to slowing the disease spread and saving lives
Everyone is wearing a mask in Florida when I go to stores. Masks are required everywhere here. Yes, IMO masks are the answer. If the idiots would accept that, then the lockdown requirement probably wouldn't be necessary.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 9:24 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us