Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-02-2020, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
We have family in portland who said that the protesting was confined to a small area near the federal courthouse. They didn't alter their routines at all as a result of the protests and they live in a very urban, very liberal area within walking distance of the courthouse. The whole ANTIFA gonna burn down your town thing was totally overblown by FOX.
Same with our clients and friends up there.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-02-2020, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
We have family in portland who said that the protesting was confined to a small area near the federal courthouse. They didn't alter their routines at all as a result of the protests and they live in a very urban, very liberal area within walking distance of the courthouse. The whole ANTIFA gonna burn down your town thing was totally overblown by FOX.
lol, so its just not on their street so its ok, OMG, so its ok because its not in their back yard. typical
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-02-2020, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
lol, so its just not on their street so its ok, OMG, so its ok because its not in their back yard. typical
Doug it's a matter of degree. FOX wants you to believe that everyone in Portlandia is bowing down to their communist overlords when they aren't actively taking up arms against the government. That's just not the case. It's a big urban city with a small but vocal group of protesters confined to a particular area of town.

Do you think everyone who votes for Trump drives around in posses looking for Biden busses to surround and force off the road?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-02-2020, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
That's an interesting proposition. Could you define those core beliefs? My impression over the past four years is that a lot of these "true" republicans who comprise Trump's base are infrequent voters and pretty uninformed as to traditional republican policies.
No. You know them already. With a few exceptions, just the standard stuff.

Your impression is somewhat accurate. He has awakened and inspired people that normally donít care about or even follow politics. He expanded the base bigly. Actually, the lying, crooked MSM deserves credit as well. They outed themselves this year more than any other and in such a deeper way than any other time in history. I personally know people who were formerly, totally apolitical and got inspired after watching how evil the multiple coup attempts were. I mean, who ever thought of a boat parade supporting a political candidate??? Biden canít rouse more than 10 people to show up! More Trump supporters show up to Bidenís rallies than Biden supporters. I love the horn honking at the Biden rallies, btw. Dark winter lockdown Joe is going down like Monica on Bill. You heard it here first. Queue the violins at 8:00 pm PST tomorrow.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-02-2020, 2:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Doug it's a matter of degree. FOX wants you to believe that everyone in Portlandia is bowing down to their communist overlords when they aren't actively taking up arms against the government. That's just not the case. It's a big urban city with a small but vocal group of protesters confined to a particular area of town.

Do you think everyone who votes for Trump drives around in posses looking for Biden busses to surround and force off the road?
Please do tell us about all the ďnuancesĒ of democrat domestic terrorism and how we should all believe your and Wesí downplaying of it should be given a lot of weight. (John Anderson, take note. This is exactly the bull95sn that I was referring to earlier today! I am also noting you are not part of it...... yet.....)

Fox never said or implied the whole city was under siege as you are implying. In fact, just like the extended libtard terrorism in Seattle, they reported the specific streets which were affected.

No one forced Hidenís bus off the road, liar.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-02-2020, 2:43 PM Reply   
Tens of thousands of enthusiastic people clamor for the opportunity to get into a Trump rally. Hiden can’t even fill a bathtub of people unless they’re Trump supporters honking their horns in the background.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-02-2020, 10:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Doug and Mark and Rod have consistently bitched and moaned about protests blocking traffic. But I guess itís ok when itís Trump supporters crashing cars into motorcades and blocking highways and bridges

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/01/u...gtype=Homepage
Whoops! Your dishonest narrative sure didnít age well...

https://news.yahoo.com/local-police-...221437081.html
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-02-2020, 10:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Whoops! Your dishonest narrative sure didnít age well...

https://news.yahoo.com/local-police-...221437081.html
mmm hmm

https://www.tpr.org/news/2020-11-02/...in-san-antonio

What happened to ďplay stupid games win stupid prizesĒ
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-02-2020, 11:42 PM Reply   
Hey wakeworld politics gang, this is the day. The only poll that really counts. Get out there and vote if you haven't already (or in Delta's and DougR's cases, vote multiple times! Or if you're Ralph, sorry buddy ;-) ).

Nothing makes me feel more patriotic than seeing Americans of all walks of life get their vote on and choose their political leadership. We may disagree about a bunch of stuff but I think we can agree that even with its flaws, this is a pretty special system of government we have here.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       11-03-2020, 1:06 AM Reply   
I really hate the whole go vote, it's you're civic duty, push. If someone has to be pushed into voting, chances are, they are just going to show up and put an x next to the names that sound the best. They are not likely to do any research on candidate platforms/ beliefs.

How come it's not, get educated on candidates/ issues and then go vote?

Maybe I'm just biased because I think I know who the uneducated are going to vote for. I think Facebook and social media do too, and that's why they are pushing it so hard.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       11-03-2020, 1:08 AM Reply   
One thing we can all agree on and really behind (except for Ralph) - today is the last day of political commercials!
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-03-2020, 1:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Hey wakeworld politics gang, this is the day. The only poll that really counts. Get out there and vote if you haven't already (or in Delta's and DougR's cases, vote multiple times! Or if you're Ralph, sorry buddy ;-) ).

Nothing makes me feel more patriotic than seeing Americans of all walks of life get their vote on and choose their political leadership. We may disagree about a bunch of stuff but I think we can agree that even with its flaws, this is a pretty special system of government we have here.
I voted, lines are full, for miles, extreme red wave, Miles of red hat, trump supporters lined up for miles.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-03-2020, 2:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Please do tell us about all the ďnuancesĒ of democrat domestic terrorism and how we should all believe your and Wesí downplaying of it should be given a lot of weight. (John Anderson, take note. This is exactly the bull95sn that I was referring to earlier today! I am also noting you are not part of it...... yet.....)
You said it best....

Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
In fact, no one's opinion here does.
I don't see their words as being complicit to illegal behavior. They are simply conveying what they believe are the facts. It's a local issue to be dealt with by the citizens of Portland. If anyone's opinion matters it's Trumps because he's the President. I believe that he preaches hate and is a significant source of the problem. IMO he is responsible to a significant degree for the violence we are seeing. What better way to motivate a group into violence than preach against them? Simple human psychology.

Today is the day of reckoning. I thought Trump couldn't win last time because I had more confidence in the intelligence of the American people than deserved. How do evangelicals or even regular xtians love a guy who is undeniably of such poor moral character? I could understand it if they claimed that Trump was simply a tool to achieve a higher purpose, but that isn't what they say. They say they love him. It's like they have to tool themselves to get what they want without admitting their own underlying character flaws. The honest people are the ones that vote for Trump because they don't want to pay taxes. But even then they still think they are great patriots although they don't care about the debt. As individuals our opinions don't matter. Most of the time they don't even have any substance in reality. So we vote and get what we deserve.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 2:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You said it best....



I don't see their words as being complicit to illegal behavior. They are simply conveying what they believe are the facts. It's a local issue to be dealt with by the citizens of Portland. If anyone's opinion matters it's Trumps because he's the President. I believe that he preaches hate and is a significant source of the problem. IMO he is responsible to a significant degree for the violence we are seeing. What better way to motivate a group into violence than preach against them? Simple human psychology.

Today is the day of reckoning. I thought Trump couldn't win last time because I had more confidence in the intelligence of the American people than deserved. How do evangelicals or even regular xtians love a guy who is undeniably of such poor moral character? I could understand it if they claimed that Trump was simply a tool to achieve a higher purpose, but that isn't what they say. They say they love him. It's like they have to tool themselves to get what they want without admitting their own underlying character flaws. The honest people are the ones that vote for Trump because they don't want to pay taxes. But even then they still think they are great patriots although they don't care about the debt. As individuals our opinions don't matter. Most of the time they don't even have any substance in reality. So we vote and get what we deserve.
For entertainment, Iíd love to hear your editorial on this little story, talking about the BLM domestic terroristsí plans for the future. These are all democrats planning to riot and ďsacrifice their bodiesĒ in order to show their feelings. I hope they all either get shot or locked up for a looong time.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 2:55 AM Reply   
Crap. Forgot to post the link. Derp!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/election-...ls-shutdown-dc
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 3:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
mmm hmm

https://www.tpr.org/news/2020-11-02/...in-san-antonio

What happened to ďplay stupid games win stupid prizesĒ
Tell that to the cops.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 3:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You said it best....



I don't see their words as being complicit to illegal behavior. They are simply conveying what they believe are the facts. It's a local issue to be dealt with by the citizens of Portland. If anyone's opinion matters it's Trumps because he's the President. I believe that he preaches hate and is a significant source of the problem. IMO he is responsible to a significant degree for the violence we are seeing. What better way to motivate a group into violence than preach against them? Simple human psychology.

Today is the day of reckoning. I thought Trump couldn't win last time because I had more confidence in the intelligence of the American people than deserved. How do evangelicals or even regular xtians love a guy who is undeniably of such poor moral character? I could understand it if they claimed that Trump was simply a tool to achieve a higher purpose, but that isn't what they say. They say they love him. It's like they have to tool themselves to get what they want without admitting their own underlying character flaws. The honest people are the ones that vote for Trump because they don't want to pay taxes. But even then they still think they are great patriots although they don't care about the debt. As individuals our opinions don't matter. Most of the time they don't even have any substance in reality. So we vote and get what we deserve.
Love your not so round about way of insulting people who donít vote like you. Christians donít love his character. They love his policies and the fact heís the first politician since Reagan who actually did what he said he was gonna do. Imagine that! They especially love the fact that he promised and delivered with his SC picks. Heís also gotten all of his accomplishments done while having to fend off coup attempt after coup attempt after coup attempt. If I want to criticize him, I would agree that I donít like the deficits heís running and wish he could control spending. I think weíll see that in the second term.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 3:18 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=shawndoggy;2003704]

Nothing makes me feel more patriotic than seeing Americans of all walks of life get their vote on and choose their political leadership.


Thatís only because youíve never been in a Trump boat parade.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-03-2020, 3:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Crap. Forgot to post the link. Derp!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/election-...ls-shutdown-dc
A lot of apparently and purportedly going on in that article. But the underlying message is that Trump is a catalyst for violence and if Biden wins that goes away. My personal opinion is that looters and rioters are criminals and should be dealt with as criminals. If looters break into a store and get shot dead then justice is done. I have no sympathies towards people who block roads and highways and get run over by an enraged person regardless of the illegality of running them over. None of this has really anything to do with my political beliefs other than the President stoking the violence. Which I'm against.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-03-2020, 3:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Love your not so round about way of insulting people who donít vote like you. Christians donít love his character.
I said they "love him". And that is their own words. I'm pretty sure that I was insulting them directly. Nothing "round about" about it. How much straight forward can you get than saying they have to tool themselves to avoid facing their own character flaws?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 3:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
A lot of apparently and purportedly going on in that article. But the underlying message is that Trump is a catalyst for violence and if Biden wins that goes away. My personal opinion is that looters and rioters are criminals and should be dealt with as criminals. If looters break into a store and get shot dead then justice is done. I have no sympathies towards people who block roads and highways and get run over by an enraged person regardless of the illegality of running them over. None of this has really anything to do with my political beliefs other than the President stoking the violence. Which I'm against.
Man... with that sentiment, youíre on your way to becoming a republican.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-03-2020, 3:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Doug and Mark and Rod have consistently bitched and moaned about protests blocking traffic. But I guess itís ok when itís Trump supporters crashing cars into motorcades and blocking highways and bridges

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/01/u...gtype=Homepage
Funny. A minute ago you said that the Trump people in Texas ran them off the road now your new article says they slowed a biden bus down. Which is it? All the articles I have read said they surrounded them while driving down the road?

I do not condon anyone blocking road ways period. Then again, seeing how you commies report propaganda, I am pretty sure the fact that bridge is probably always at a stand still and just happened to have Trump supporters driving on the road, you will blame them for it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 3:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I said they "love him". And that is their own words. I'm pretty sure that I was insulting them directly. Nothing "round about" about it. How much straight forward can you get than saying they have to tool themselves to avoid facing their own character flaws?

Let me try to better explain it by posting this. It does a much better job of explaining the reasons for supporting or ďlovingĒ Trump than my own words.
Attached Images
 
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-03-2020, 3:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You said it best....



I don't see their words as being complicit to illegal behavior. They are simply conveying what they believe are the facts. It's a local issue to be dealt with by the citizens of Portland. If anyone's opinion matters it's Trumps because he's the President. I believe that he preaches hate and is a significant source of the problem. IMO he is responsible to a significant degree for the violence we are seeing. What better way to motivate a group into violence than preach against them? Simple human psychology.

Today is the day of reckoning. I thought Trump couldn't win last time because I had more confidence in the intelligence of the American people than deserved. How do evangelicals or even regular xtians love a guy who is undeniably of such poor moral character? I could understand it if they claimed that Trump was simply a tool to achieve a higher purpose, but that isn't what they say. They say they love him. It's like they have to tool themselves to get what they want without admitting their own underlying character flaws. The honest people are the ones that vote for Trump because they don't want to pay taxes. But even then they still think they are great patriots although they don't care about the debt. As individuals our opinions don't matter. Most of the time they don't even have any substance in reality. So we vote and get what we deserve.
How can Christians vote for Trump? Easy, democrats have become the definition of evil. Which devil do you go with?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-03-2020, 3:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Doug it's a matter of degree. FOX wants you to believe that everyone in Portlandia is bowing down to their communist overlords when they aren't actively taking up arms against the government. That's just not the case. It's a big urban city with a small but vocal group of protesters confined to a particular area of town.

Do you think everyone who votes for Trump drives around in posses looking for Biden busses to surround and force off the road?
I would say that you democrats out shutting down highways, burning down businesses, taking over city streets, beating up Trump supporters is well established normal for you. How about you tell that story to the hundreds of police officers that had to stand in harms way "in that small city block" for over 100 nights straight. Tell that to their families.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-03-2020, 3:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
How can Christians vote for Trump? Easy, democrats have become the definition of evil. Which devil do you go with?
I've always said that the only absolute moral is "might makes right". Your post is just another example of confirmation. We'll see who defines evil for the next 4 years after the election.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-03-2020, 3:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Its not ok, but when you start something bad, and condone it, Like its been all summer, with the left. you create a precedence and it become acceptable behavior. So when people start this BS, for every single thing they disagree with, it becomes standard quo.

Soon, people will be Shaming all blacks for the BLM, explaining to others, the inability for people of color to control their behavior due to their skin color. Its already happening, and will get worse. Sad, but when you tell people of color, or anyone rioting and destroying property, ITS OK, because they cant control their actions. People start to listen, and they respond in a fearful way. So when you see people moving off the sidewalk, because a black person is walking their way, it has begun. Sad what has happened this summer, and sad that more and more people are feeling empowered to create criminal acts, that they would not have in the past.

Businesses all over the county are preparing for a riot. closing stores, boarding up windows, knowing the results are going to end it Riots. How sad. Chicago, LA, philly, NYC and other cities have store owners fed up. Imagine if you had a shoe store that has been robbed 5 times in 5 months, and the police let it happen, because stopping it would be Racist! Watching people loot a store in Philly, walking away with washing machines, TV's etc etc, while the police are told to stand down, and let them go. Thats the new message "we the people" have allowed to spread. So when it happens to your business, or your home, dont be mad. "they cant help it, they are mad!"
They are boarding up the drug stores out where I live. Still a democrat area but they know their people. Emotionally hijacked children/ stunted adults. I would be very skeptical of a political party that actively has to recruit children to their cause.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 3:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I've always said that the only absolute moral is "might makes right". Your post is just another example of confirmation. We'll see who defines evil for the next 4 years after the election.
It’s already been defined and shown on the nightly news for months now. See CHAZ. See Portland. See...fill in the blank. Your party is the embodiment of evil. You murder innocent children for the sake of convenience. What could be more evil?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-03-2020, 3:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Love your not so round about way of insulting people who donít vote like you. Christians donít love his character. They love his policies and the fact heís the first politician since Reagan who actually did what he said he was gonna do. Imagine that! They especially love the fact that he promised and delivered with his SC picks. Heís also gotten all of his accomplishments done while having to fend off coup attempt after coup attempt after coup attempt. If I want to criticize him, I would agree that I donít like the deficits heís running and wish he could control spending. I think weíll see that in the second term.

SC picks are a crap shoot, a luck play. A Judge dies or planned retirement. Don McGahn and the Federalist society picked the replacements.
Trump delivered on all his promises like Mexico would pay for the wall, pay off the N'tnl debt, more jobs, A better healthcare plan, a vaccine by election day...
Trump has only one policy, promote donald Trump. and that is what the cultists stand for.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-03-2020, 3:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I've always said that the only absolute moral is "might makes right". Your post is just another example of confirmation. We'll see who defines evil for the next 4 years after the election.
Not sure explaining how a Christian can vote for Trump is an exercise in "might makes right" but ok.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-03-2020, 3:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
What could be more evil?
People like you rank pretty high. I have opinions on policy and that's what defines me. You are defined by your party as evidenced by your own posts. I understand that lumping me in with your own ignorance is necessary to feel good about yourself, but it's just a delusion that makes you comfortable in your own skin. I would expect nothing else.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 3:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
SC picks are a crap shoot, a luck play. A Judge dies or planned retirement. Don McGahn and the Federalist society picked the replacements.
Trump delivered on all his promises like Mexico would pay for the wall, pay off the N'tnl debt, more jobs, A better healthcare plan, a vaccine by election day...
Trump has only one policy, promote donald Trump. and that is what the cultists stand for.
Your thoughts, feelings and words continue to be a fart in the wind.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-03-2020, 3:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Not sure explaining how a Christian can vote for Trump is an exercise in "might makes right" but ok.
I already said how a Christian could vote for Trump in the post you responded to. Your explanation added nothing I didn't know. My response to your post wasn't specifically for you. I didn't expect you to get it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-03-2020, 3:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
SC picks are a crap shoot, a luck play. A Judge dies or planned retirement. Don McGahn and the Federalist society picked the replacements.
Trump delivered on all his promises like Mexico would pay for the wall, pay off the N'tnl debt, more jobs, A better healthcare plan, a vaccine by election day...
Trump has only one policy, promote donald Trump. and that is what the cultists stand for.
Then it is best to have 6 vs 5 of those "crap shoot" individuals.

I did not elect Trump on healtcare and neither did any republican. They elected him to stop obamacare. You know that little deal that was designed to fail so they can usher in single payer.

Mexico pays for the wall by keeeping illegals out. kalifnoria currentl pays between 45 to 60 billion a year to absorb illegals into the state. That is money that mexico would have to pay for these people but who are we kidding, mexico will not give them a dime. It is so bad that good ol demorats like Wes had to move to a republican state and the freedom they give to escape the hi taxes that come with the illegals.

Don't believe he ran on national debt. He ran on jobs, the border, rolling a back environazism, and trade.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 3:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
People like you rank pretty high. I have opinions on policy and that's what defines me. You are defined by your party as evidenced by your own posts. I understand that lumping me in with your own ignorance is necessary to feel good about yourself, but it's just a delusion that makes you comfortable in your own skin. I would expect nothing else.
So, in your words, Iím the equivalent of a murderer? Keep talkin and showing us what true evil is.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-03-2020, 4:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You said it best....



I don't see their words as being complicit to illegal behavior. They are simply conveying what they believe are the facts. It's a local issue to be dealt with by the citizens of Portland. If anyone's opinion matters it's Trumps because he's the President. I believe that he preaches hate and is a significant source of the problem. IMO he is responsible to a significant degree for the violence we are seeing. What better way to motivate a group into violence than preach against them? Simple human psychology.

Today is the day of reckoning. I thought Trump couldn't win last time because I had more confidence in the intelligence of the American people than deserved. How do evangelicals or even regular xtians love a guy who is undeniably of such poor moral character? I could understand it if they claimed that Trump was simply a tool to achieve a higher purpose, but that isn't what they say. They say they love him. It's like they have to tool themselves to get what they want without admitting their own underlying character flaws. The honest people are the ones that vote for Trump because they don't want to pay taxes. But even then they still think they are great patriots although they don't care about the debt. As individuals our opinions don't matter. Most of the time they don't even have any substance in reality. So we vote and get what we deserve.
Well, my taxes went up with Trump so there is that. Still voting for him/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 4:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Then it is best to have 6 vs 5 of those "crap shoot" individuals.

I did not elect Trump on healtcare and neither did any republican. They elected him to stop obamacare. You know that little deal that was designed to fail so they can usher in single payer.

Mexico pays for the wall by keeeping illegals out. kalifnoria currentl pays between 45 to 60 billion a year to absorb illegals into the state. That is money that mexico would have to pay for these people but who are we kidding, mexico will not give them a dime. It is so bad that good ol demorats like Wes had to move to a republican state and the freedom they give to escape the hi taxes that come with the illegals.

Don't believe he ran on national debt. He ran on jobs, the border, rolling a back environazism, and trade.
Always love it when Rod comes in and speaks directly to 95. It never fails to conjure up certain images.....
Attached Images
 
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-03-2020, 4:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Keep talkin and showing us what true evil is.
That's your expertise.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-03-2020, 4:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Then it is best to have 6 vs 5 of those "crap shoot" individuals.

I did not elect Trump on healtcare and neither did any republican. They elected him to stop obamacare. You know that little deal that was designed to fail so they can usher in single payer.

Mexico pays for the wall by keeeping illegals out. kalifnoria currentl pays between 45 to 60 billion a year to absorb illegals into the state. That is money that mexico would have to pay for these people but who are we kidding, mexico will not give them a dime. It is so bad that good ol demorats like Wes had to move to a republican state and the freedom they give to escape the hi taxes that come with the illegals.

Don't believe he ran on national debt. He ran on jobs, the border, rolling a back environazism, and trade.
Well he also failed at eliminating Obamacare, just another failure. Of course no one voted for trump for healthcare, he has promised for 5 years to have a plan, still does not.
How much in US state and Fed taxes do those "illegals" pay? That is money that States and FED get. Why dont you allow Wes to say why he moved to TX, maybe he is just helping it turn blue.
Trump did run on eliminating the Natl debt, said " It will be easy" as I recall. Its another failure, i guess thats why you dont recall. Google is your friend. Look it up.
What about that MASSIVE Infrastructure Plan? Had Infrastructure week about 15 times and all they did was hand out cash to GOP in states like Kentucky, Mitch's wife.
He ran on Jobs and unemployment is over 8 %. Loser.
Trade, hows that trade war with China going? another beat down on trump policy. Loser.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-03-2020, 4:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Don't believe he ran on national debt.
He said he would pay off the national debt in less than 8 years. Only $27T left to go. "Just rounding the corner"
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-03-2020, 5:16 AM Reply   
Not sure if Mexico paid for it, but Bunker Boy finally got his wall today!
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 5:20 AM Reply   
^^^Good! Gotta keep those rioting libtards out. They're organizing riots as we sit here.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-03-2020, 5:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Well he also failed at eliminating Obamacare, just another failure. Of course no one voted for trump for healthcare, he has promised for 5 years to have a plan, still does not.
How much in US state and Fed taxes do those "illegals" pay? That is money that States and FED get. Why dont you allow Wes to say why he moved to TX, maybe he is just helping it turn blue.
Trump did run on eliminating the Natl debt, said " It will be easy" as I recall. Its another failure, i guess thats why you dont recall. Google is your friend. Look it up.
What about that MASSIVE Infrastructure Plan? Had Infrastructure week about 15 times and all they did was hand out cash to GOP in states like Kentucky, Mitch's wife.
He ran on Jobs and unemployment is over 8 %. Loser.
Trade, hows that trade war with China going? another beat down on trump policy. Loser.
If we have obamacare then why are you bitching?

Sounds to me he did not get your vote. Oh, sounds like not one ever got your vote. You did not even participate so why are you here?

illegals do not pay 60 billion in state taxes. Considering the lower 47% do not pay federal income taxes, I am pretty sure they are not there either. If you also want to consider that direct American dollars leaving the US and going directly to Mexico accounts for the 3rd leading GDP item in their budget, I would say they are not paying that much in taxes in the US either in general.

Wes can say a lot of things but the fact remains, he has lived in Hawaii and kalifornia yet he wanted to go back with all those red necks as he calls them in Texas. If someone moved to a state to try and turn them to a certain political stance, then I call that an idot with more money than sense.

Jobs were and are historically great. Of course you are the dangerous fing idiot that tries to use covid and the fact that democrat states are locking down their citizens as a reason for unemployment.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 11-03-2020 at 5:47 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-03-2020, 5:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Not sure if Mexico paid for it, but Bunker Boy finally got his wall today!
Yep and the rest of the democrat cities got their walls up because you democrats are dangerous to our safety and freedoms.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-03-2020, 5:59 AM Reply   
I love all these lefties trying to deflect their partyís love for violence and destruction of our country. There is a reason just every major democratic city has the national guard and board up companies arriving the last few days. Speaks volumes to their cause.

I will gladly fight rioters for next month for 4 more great years.


MAGA


Name:  13CEC915-5431-41F9-8590-F5DECFF06787.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  71.7 KB
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 6:03 AM Reply   
That WH wall and all the other types of protection having to be installed says so much more about the shameful character of democrats than anything else. Wes, you were just stupid enough to post it. Why don’t you post some more pics of people having to install democrat barriers? I know there are thousands of them around the country. Take your pick and keep showing us!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 6:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I love all these lefties trying to deflect their partyís love for violence and destruction of our country. There is a reason just every major democratic city has the national guard and board up companies arriving the last few days. Speaks volumes to their cause.

I will gladly fight rioters for next month for 4 more great years.


MAGA


Attachment 45994
Awesome and so true. Lol
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-03-2020, 6:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yep and the rest of the democrat cities got their walls up because you democrats are dangerous to our safety and freedoms.
These posts suggesting Dems are pivoting towards violence may not age well. Dems want all votes counted, thats the goal. R's on the other hand have already sued 6 times in Penn alone to stop the count, and lost 6 times. Same in TX. Same all over the country. Why do those right wing appointed Constitutional judges keep judging against Trump/GOP lawsuits? Team Law and Order clearly is not. Ive never seen such outright Voter suppression. I believe the concern is violence may come from a different group. I really hope for peaceful transition such as when obama handed the reins over to the grifter.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-03-2020, 6:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
That WH wall and all the other types of protection having to be installed says so much more about the shameful character of democrats than anything else. Wes, you were just stupid enough to post it. Why donít you post some more pics of people having to install democrat barriers? I know there are thousands of them around the country. Take your pick and keep showing us!
Or, it says trump is a big female orifice.
Gonna be tough to get delivery with that wall, no pizza, no hamberders.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 6:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
These posts suggesting Dems are pivoting towards violence may not age well. Dems want all votes counted, thats the goal. R's on the other hand have already sued 6 times in Penn alone to stop the count, and lost 6 times. Same in TX. Same all over the country. Why do those right wing appointed Constitutional judges keep judging against Trump/GOP lawsuits? Team Law and Order clearly is not. Ive never seen such outright Voter suppression. I believe the concern is violence may come from a different group. I really hope for peaceful transition such as when obama handed the reins over to the grifter.
Pivoting towards????? Lol lol lol Thatís priceless! Youíre already there and youíve been there for most of the year! Democrat violence has been on the news every night! Oh man! You just won idiotic post of the day. Go punch yourself in the face again.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 6:33 AM Reply   
"Pivoting towards"....... OMGoodness. That was the most awesome self-own ever here.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 6:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Or, it says trump is a big female orifice.
Gonna be tough to get delivery with that wall, no pizza, no hamberders.
NO. It merely and very clearly says you evil democrats can't control your emotions.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 6:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I really hope for peaceful transition such as when obama handed the reins over to the grifter.
You mean after his illegal spying operations were over?
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       11-03-2020, 6:44 AM Reply   
Even the amish???
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 6:47 AM Reply   
^^^HAHAHAHAHA! Please tell me that's legit. So funny if it was.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-03-2020, 6:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Man... with that sentiment, youíre on your way to becoming a republican.
I voted for an amendment to the Florida Constitution that opens the primaries to all voters instead of just the registered party. If that passes I will switch to independent.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 6:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I voted for an amendment to the Florida Constitution that opens the primaries to all voters instead of just the registered party. If that passes I will switch to independent.
I read ya!
Attached Images
 
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-03-2020, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You mean after his illegal spying operations were over?
Obama never spied on trump. It has been proven time and time again including in the Senates report, led by Senate republicans. Your just showing more stupidity, more fake conspiracies. Its what the trump house of cards is built on, stupidity and fake conspiracies, that and emotion .
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 7:33 AM Reply   
This
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Obama never spied on trump. It has been proven time and time again including in the Senates report, led by Senate republicans. Your just showing more stupidity, more fake conspiracies. Its what the trump house of cards is built on, stupidity and fake conspiracies, that and emotion .
Yeah. Youíre right. He had others do it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 7:43 AM Reply   
Hey at least we in California know how to behave this holiday season. Thanks to our wise governor who knows how to follow the science.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IquTSpO4SpI#dialog
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-03-2020, 7:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
That WH wall and all the other types of protection having to be installed says so much more about the shameful character of democrats than anything else.
You seem to have a very low opinion of over half of your fellow Americans.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-03-2020, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
You seem to have a very low opinion of over half of your fellow Americans.
Apparently you have never actually heard a democrat who is running for president speak about people in fly over country or any hollywood type speak about people in fly over country. I would not count that as an opinion as it it a fact. democrats have been beating up Trump supporters for years now and burning businesses for nearly a year straight. They have plans to continue it during and after this election. I would not call it an opinion when the facts speak for themselves.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
You seem to have a very low opinion of over half of your fellow Americans.
Their actions speak for themselves.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-03-2020, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Apparently you have never actually heard a democrat who is running for president speak about people in fly over country or any hollywood type speak about people in fly over country. I would not count that as an opinion as it it a fact. democrats have been beating up Trump supporters for years now and burning businesses for nearly a year straight. They have plans to continue it during and after this election. I would not call it an opinion when the facts speak for themselves.
got a link? How do democrats running for pres speak about flyover country. Since its not opinion, you must have something to back it up. Why do you think building burners are democrats? Those people burning and looting are not voters. Show your facts.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
got a link? How do democrats running for pres speak about flyover country. Since its not opinion, you must have something to back it up. Why do you think building burners are democrats? Those people burning and looting are not voters. Show your facts.
Your implications here are the same as when you tried to say the MSM is not biased. LOL You're a joke.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-03-2020, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
got a link? How do democrats running for pres speak about flyover country. Since its not opinion, you must have something to back it up. Why do you think building burners are democrats? Those people burning and looting are not voters. Show your facts.

Clinton: Half of Trump supporters 'basket of deplorables'

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/election-us-2016-37329812
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-03-2020, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
got a link? How do democrats running for pres speak about flyover country. Since its not opinion, you must have something to back it up. Why do you think building burners are democrats? Those people burning and looting are not voters. Show your facts.
Who says they are not voters? They are trying to influence your parties policy. They are activists. You are a fool to think they are not voters.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-03-2020, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
got a link? How do democrats running for pres speak about flyover country. Since its not opinion, you must have something to back it up. Why do you think building burners are democrats? Those people burning and looting are not voters. Show your facts.
Here is your boy unbiased Comey in this biden/harris swag:

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-03-2020, 10:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Clinton: Half of Trump supporters 'basket of deplorables'

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/election-us-2016-37329812
In her defense, she was being conservative

You and mark are doing your part to extend the deplorableness to the coast; keep fighting the good fight.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-03-2020, 10:51 AM Reply   
Early numbers out of Florida are coming in fast
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 10:53 AM Reply   
Florida should look blue until today's votes are counted.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-03-2020, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Apparently you have never actually heard a democrat who is running for president speak about people in fly over country or any hollywood type speak about people in fly over country. I would not count that as an opinion as it it a fact. democrats have been beating up Trump supporters for years now and burning businesses for nearly a year straight. They have plans to continue it during and after this election. I would not call it an opinion when the facts speak for themselves.
So when am Islamic terrorist yells that the majority of or Americans are evil and should be put to death you just have to agree and nod. Excellent.

Last edited by ralph; 11-03-2020 at 11:00 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
In her defense, she was being conservative

You and mark are doing your part to extend the deplorableness to the coast; keep fighting the good fight.
...and you are in the process of ruining Texas with your newfound presence. Enjoy your new tax benefits of living in a red state!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-03-2020, 10:57 AM Reply   
That's just the thing.. the dem counties aren't in yet and trump is already behind where he was in 2016 - eep.

Texas is purple bud - as is florida, and nevada, and arizona. Washington is blue. So much for your theory about no income tax...
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-03-2020, 10:59 AM Reply   
Fascinating compared to 2016... Biden is outperforming Clinton in the burbs but trump may have solid Cuban numbers...
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-03-2020, 11:03 AM Reply   
Also my presence in TX isn’t new lol. Spent my first 18 summers in Cass county and half as many christmases. Have fam all over the state. Time to swing back to the good ol days of Ann Richards and crew
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So when am Islamic terrorist yells that the majority of or Americans are evil and should be put to death you just have to agree and nod. Excellent.
The first part of that has already happened plenty. Not sure what your post even means.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-03-2020, 11:13 AM Reply   
Most of us take Islamic terrorist proclamations and Mark’s proclamations as weighted about the same lol
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-03-2020, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So when am Islamic terrorist yells that the majority of or Americans are evil and should be put to death you just have to agree and nod. Excellent.
Pretty interesting. The democrats are exactly who the islamist think about beheading when they think of America. Oddly enough, the democrats want to import more of them in order to destabilize America. They in turn want to kill the people who are advocating for them to destabilize the US.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:30 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us