Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-27-2020, 1:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I've never got too hung up on case count. Hospitalizations and deaths are the hard numbers to dispute and that appears to be going down because of improvements in treatment would be my guess.
Absolutely. That’s why I posted Illinois’ data. Far from a pandemic...........stats as of today............not even counting the Surplus availability. Yet governor JB the Hut just ordered full lockdown most counties except for essential stores .


Show me where the pandemic numbers are? Show me which of these stats requires moving back 2 phases ?

Name:  C07464F1-DCD6-4853-AEEB-C5AFF74C8B2E.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  90.2 KB

Name:  FCFB587D-6137-4424-8F1F-E44908AD2305.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  80.9 KB
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-27-2020, 1:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisiona...ng-D/r8kw-7aab

Here's my favorite one yet. Let's all run around with like chickens with our heads cut off screaming about the number of cases are spiking. No one on the news is talking about the declining number of deaths. This is deaths, not death rate. With the number of cases going up, and deaths decreasing, death rate has to be cratering downward. Yes, I know there is a lag in death certificate reporting and a lot of new cases this week won't turn into deaths yet, but look at the chart!
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
What? Did Trump "correct" that chart with his sharpie? The daily death rates have averaged 1,000 deaths per day, will Not go to zero until we get a vaccine, your chart has it basically going to zero, not as bad as heart disease or cancer, but still pretty bad, maybe Putin can order Trump to have Americans wear masks.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-27-2020, 1:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
I think that chart is a pretty good argument for the sky is not falling like the mainstream media is claiming it is.
There are 10 states where the positivity rate is above 20% !!!
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-27-2020, 2:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
What? Did Trump "correct" that chart with his sharpie? The daily death rates have averaged 1,000 deaths per day, will Not go to zero until we get a vaccine, your chart has it basically going to zero, not as bad as heart disease or cancer, but still pretty bad, maybe Putin can order Trump to have Americans wear masks.
This entire argument is in your control Anyone who does not want to risk potential sickness, stay home until a vaccine and everyone has taken it. Dont go to work, dont leave your home, dont go outside, dont go to the store, dont go anywhere for the next 18 to 24 months, and you can breath easy. Have everyone, how is not willing to take the risk stay home. Its not about infecting others, at this point, its about knowing the risks and deciding.

As for those saying its everyones responsibility. I was a 2 hospitals today! Met with many doctors. all said the same thing, its out there, its possible to catch it anywhere, with a mask, without a mask, with washing your hands etc etc. there is no way to know and people can have it and not know, so if you are not prepared to catch it, dont leave your home.

you can get tested weekly, no cost, i get tested every sunday, no cost, 15min, i get a result. My wife tested negative, then positive, then negative 2 times after the positive. I swore I had it, but tested negative, my 22 yr old has antibodies, never had symptoms. This is a terrible virus, but after 9 months, people are going back to life, and are deciding to risk it. Anyone who wants to be totally safe, cannot leave their shelter. Its at the gas station, at the grocery store, at the walmart, etc etc. its everywhere , its impossible to control unless you totally eliminate yourself from the system.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-27-2020, 4:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
What? Did Trump "correct" that chart with his sharpie? The daily death rates have averaged 1,000 deaths per day, will Not go to zero until we get a vaccine, your chart has it basically going to zero, not as bad as heart disease or cancer, but still pretty bad, maybe Putin can order Trump to have Americans wear masks.
More moronic statements. No way seats go to zero with a vaccine.

Here is some more real data from the scientists
https://www.newsweek.com/over-6000-s...damage-1537047

The daily business and economic death tolls on families is probably quadruple that death number.

Last edited by xstarrider; 10-27-2020 at 4:50 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-27-2020, 4:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
This entire argument is in your control Anyone who does not want to risk potential sickness, stay home until a vaccine and everyone has taken it. Dont go to work, dont leave your home, dont go outside, dont go to the store, dont go anywhere for the next 18 to 24 months, and you can breath easy. Have everyone, how is not willing to take the risk stay home. Its not about infecting others, at this point, its about knowing the risks and deciding.

As for those saying its everyones responsibility. I was a 2 hospitals today! Met with many doctors. all said the same thing, its out there, its possible to catch it anywhere, with a mask, without a mask, with washing your hands etc etc. there is no way to know and people can have it and not know, so if you are not prepared to catch it, dont leave your home.

you can get tested weekly, no cost, i get tested every sunday, no cost, 15min, i get a result. My wife tested negative, then positive, then negative 2 times after the positive. I swore I had it, but tested negative, my 22 yr old has antibodies, never had symptoms. This is a terrible virus, but after 9 months, people are going back to life, and are deciding to risk it. Anyone who wants to be totally safe, cannot leave their shelter. Its at the gas station, at the grocery store, at the walmart, etc etc. its everywhere , its impossible to control unless you totally eliminate yourself from the system.
Oh you mean like create a bubble with a control group of negatives and then claim it’s because of masks and social distancing that nobody caught it. Sounds familiar.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-27-2020, 5:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
There are 10 states where the positivity rate is above 20% !!!
And there are 42 that are not. So tell me again why Trump should be writing national policy on a state and area based virus ? Explain how Trump has failed instead of the leaders of these areas.

You make this way too easy.


FACTS

Here are some numbers My Mayor Groot is using to shut down Chicago:

48 confirmed Covid patients are on ventilators. (10 unconfirmed aka "PUI" Patient under investigation. But let's not count those since they apparently haven't tested positive.)
So out of 2,059 ventilators available. That's 3%.

126 ICU beds in use by Covid confirmed patients
Out of 1,275 ICU beds available. That's 10%

And these ridiculously tiny numbers - not anywhere near overwhelming the system - are what Groot and her staff are using to justify shutting down an already dying economy.

Last edited by xstarrider; 10-27-2020 at 5:05 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-27-2020, 5:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
There are 10 states where the positivity rate is above 20% !!!
All that money and your buck-toothed PM can’t get a set of braces. I watched an interview with her bragging about holding people in quarantine jail who won’t conform to being tested for 28 days. I literally winced about 6 times in the one minute interview because she’s so foul-looking. What a disgusting troll.
Attached Images
  
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-27-2020, 5:14 PM Reply   
The only politician who beats the ugliness of NZ’s PM is Chicago’s mayor Beetlejuice.
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-27-2020, 5:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
She has never even argued in front of the SC or any court.
She never tried a case in front of SC. Or, tried any case to conclusion.
Most of her experience is in civil cases almost no criminal cases.
She has never even been a judge til May 2017. Least experience in History.
She has only practiced law 1999-2002, least experience in history.
They reviewed only 1800 pages of past rulings, for example past SC appointees, 170,000 for Kagen, 180,000 for Gorsuch, 75,000 for Roberts....
Never worked in the Govt as defense lawyer, solicitor general, or attorney general, or served as counsel to any legislative body—the usual professional channels that Supreme Court nominees tend to hail from.
She's done no Pro Bono work of which its recommended to do 50 hours per year.
Shes spent virtually her entire career in academia, 15 years at a law school.
Yeah? Well, she knows how to understand the constitution and that’s what really matters so there went all of your $hitty arguments.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-27-2020, 5:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
All that money and your buck-toothed PM can’t get a set of braces. I watched an interview with her bragging about holding people in quarantine jail who won’t conform to being tested for 28 days. I literally winced about 6 times in the one minute interview because she’s so foul-looking. What a disgusting troll.
Is this your more your style. No nut Nov is in a few days, knock yourself out.
Attached Images
 
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-27-2020, 5:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
The daily business and economic death tolls on families is probably quadruple that death number.
Not according to all cause mortality numbers but whatever.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-27-2020, 5:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Not according to all cause mortality numbers but whatever.
Keep lying to yourself......the numbers tell different story.

Name:  1967B95B-6C78-4AD4-A67A-C62995DF00C9.jpeg
Views: 188
Size:  59.2 KB
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-27-2020, 5:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
And there are 42 that are not. So tell me again why Trump should be writing national policy on a state and area based virus ? Explain how Trump has failed instead of the leaders of these areas.
We have a national policy which is applied regionally. So you have regions which are in various alert levels and follow different rules depending on their risk. You want all the regions to follow the same system so you don't get regional out breaks spreading from area to area. I would explain it further but it maybe a bit complicated for you to understand.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-27-2020, 5:32 PM Reply   
Night of 1,000 democrats. Can’t wait for marshal law to be declared and shoot these thugs while their crimes are in progress. Democrat mob mentality needs to be met with bullets. So tired of tear gas and watching cops having to stand down while mayhem explodes. Just kill these democrat roaches and be done with it already. Let em riot and snipe them one by one. That’ll just be a self-imposed round up so cops won’t have to waste gas finding them.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/night-two...kids-speak-out
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-27-2020, 5:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Keep lying to yourself......the numbers tell different story.

Attachment 45971
The best way to protect the economy is to control the virus, it isn't one or the other it's both. NZ is doing great economically, we are busier than we have ever been, the construction business is booming because people are fleeing more dangerous parts of the world for here.

Ironically, Our Prime Minister was just re-elected in a landslide. Turns out having a competent virus response is the best way to get re-elected. It's a shame Trump bungled his.

Last edited by ralph; 10-27-2020 at 5:41 PM.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       10-27-2020, 6:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The best way to protect the economy is to control the virus, it isn't one or the other it's both. NZ is doing great economically, we are busier than we have ever been, the construction business is booming because people are fleeing more dangerous parts of the world for here.

Ironically, Our Prime Minister was just re-elected in a landslide. Turns out having a competent virus response is the best way to get re-elected. It's a shame Trump bungled his.
you are an idiot. depending on when the country was hit the "bungle" was generally less as time wore on as you had more of a warning... but while trump said to stop and shut down he had lead dems saying dont listen to this guy, go about your lives. perhaps had they not had their heads up their arses and united with the man for the good of the people for once it would be different. that said, sweden didn't do jack ****, thier numbers show it and they havent taken half the heat for it. Also the fact that this is something that nobody has been able to control further proves no matter the response the outcome is going to be the same.

Last edited by bass10after; 10-27-2020 at 6:19 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-27-2020, 7:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass10after View Post
you are an idiot. depending on when the country was hit the "bungle" was generally less as time wore on as you had more of a warning... but while trump said to stop and shut down he had lead dems saying dont listen to this guy, go about your lives. perhaps had they not had their heads up their arses and united with the man for the good of the people for once it would be different. that said, sweden didn't do jack ****, thier numbers show it and they havent taken half the heat for it. Also the fact that this is something that nobody has been able to control further proves no matter the response the outcome is going to be the same.
Cool story bro, is that when Trump was saying cases were 15 soon to be zero?

Oh and FYI Sweden's death rate is five times their close neighbors and the economic impact is the same, sorry to crush your right wing numpty wet dream.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-28-2020, 12:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
All that money and your buck-toothed PM can’t get a set of braces. I watched an interview with her bragging about holding people in quarantine jail who won’t conform to being tested for 28 days. I literally winced about 6 times in the one minute interview because she’s so foul-looking. What a disgusting troll.
you aren't driving down to fox to perform a citizens grammar police arrest for that Mark?
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       10-28-2020, 12:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
There are 10 states where the positivity rate is above 20% !!!
The 6.3% number is the US average across the last 7 days (as of 26 Oct).

Which 10 states are over 20%?
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       10-28-2020, 12:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
What? Did Trump "correct" that chart with his sharpie? The daily death rates have averaged 1,000 deaths per day, will Not go to zero until we get a vaccine, your chart has it basically going to zero, not as bad as heart disease or cancer, but still pretty bad, maybe Putin can order Trump to have Americans wear masks.
I posted the link to the data. It's from the CDC. I said that I know there is a lag in death certificates and processing that skews the end of the chart. Feel free to download it and graph it yourself to see if you get different results.

https://covidtracking.com/data/charts/us-daily-deaths
How about that one? They must do some assumptions/projections to fill in the most recent data.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-28-2020, 1:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...lson-joe-biden

Does not look like Joey is telling the truth, will be interesting to see what happens from here, Prob nothing as they are all on the take.
IDK, but an early dinner sounds really suspicious.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-28-2020, 3:08 AM Reply   
to think that the virus would have been less deadly if there was another President, or if Trump had done things differently, is disingenuous.

We have a rebellious society. There are certain groups that won't follow many rules at all.
There are other groups that will only follow "their guy"

the medical "experts" have flip flopped on just about every theory on what prevents the spread. Now they are saying that there isn't much need to wipe down everything all the time.

The virus can get anyone at any time, regardless of mask, distance, age.

All fodder is just that....political fodder
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-28-2020, 3:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
you aren't driving down to fox to perform a citizens grammar police arrest for that Mark?
LOL. Yeah, I saw that too. They must have some millennial interns working there. The thing is, they weren’t calling anyone an idiot while using bad grammar. That’s the thing that always cracks me up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-28-2020, 3:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
to think that the virus would have been less deadly if there was another President, or if Trump had done things differently, is disingenuous.

We have a rebellious society. There are certain groups that won't follow many rules at all.
There are other groups that will only follow "their guy"

the medical "experts" have flip flopped on just about every theory on what prevents the spread. Now they are saying that there isn't much need to wipe down everything all the time.

The virus can get anyone at any time, regardless of mask, distance, age.

All fodder is just that....political fodder
Well said. I totally agree.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-28-2020, 3:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
to think that the virus would have been less deadly if there was another President, or if Trump had done things differently, is disingenuous.
It's not disingenuous to believe that the best leaders lead by example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
The virus can get anyone at any time, regardless of mask, distance, age.
So much for your credibility. Do you think you can get it through your phone? Because I'm pretty sure that distance makes a big difference. I also believe that masks make a difference. And no one with a modicum of intelligence thinks that age has no affect on the danger that the disease poses. Although it's a bit ambiguous as to what the "virus getting anyone" is even suggesting.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-28-2020, 3:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
It's not disingenuous to believe that the best leaders lead by example.

So much for your credibility. Do you think you can get it through your phone? Because I'm pretty sure that distance makes a big difference. I also believe that masks make a difference. And no one with a modicum of intelligence thinks that age has no affect on the danger that the disease poses. Although it's a bit ambiguous as to what the "virus getting anyone" is even suggesting.
This leader did lead by example. He did exactly what you should do. He put the people in close contact with their constituents in charge of devising a plan. He put those on the front lines of each area responsible. That’s what good leaders understand. They understand when to delegate power when it’s better suited for an outcome. Those leaders have failed miserably. Not Trunp. If anything he shoulda stepped in when all these tyrannical commies started keeping shutdowns in place for over 6 months and told them to go pound sand.



Pages and pages of factual data disproving the sky is falling scamdemic, yet barely one argument with data proving the other side. Weird how that trend keeps continuing page after page after page with zero data sets for the lockdown segment to support their cause. It’s almost like there’s no argument to dispute it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-28-2020, 3:49 AM Reply   
Hard to believe the level of evil displayed by the MSM omitting the Bobulinski revelations. Maybe not so hard to believe...
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-28-2020, 3:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
This leader did lead by example.
Yeah... bad example.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-28-2020, 3:59 AM Reply   
my point was that leading by example, as you say, doesn't change the fact that many would not have followed anyway.

and
My brother and his wife work from home during this shut down.
Social distanced and always wore a mask while they were out. They only went out for necessary trips. His comment to me was, that since early May, they went out less than once a week.

He got the covid

by all media accounts, with his weight, age, asthma, diabetes....he should be dead. But he's not. Hospital released him last night

and I didn't say anything about age being more or less lethal. I just said that anyone of any age, can get it

but, read my post and twist it to your liking. It really makes very little difference to me
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-28-2020, 4:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
to think that the virus would have been less deadly if there was another President, or if Trump had done things differently, is disingenuous.

We have a rebellious society. There are certain groups that won't follow many rules at all.
There are other groups that will only follow "their guy"

the medical "experts" have flip flopped on just about every theory on what prevents the spread. Now they are saying that there isn't much need to wipe down everything all the time.

The virus can get anyone at any time, regardless of mask, distance, age.

All fodder is just that....political fodder
Then how did ALL the other countries that had better response do it? Did they have Covid -lite? No, they listened to the authorities, they masked up. What did NY and New Jersey do when they were hit early. They locked down and masked up and got their numbers under control. We know exactly what works. There is only one group in american society that choose to rebel. Trump decided science was against HIM, even tho science is against Covid only. "Your" guy led you down the wrong road and he will lose bigly in Nov because of it. Medical experts have been pretty consistent across the globe and trump has been quite consistent in the anti mask rhetoric. Its hard to deny it when he is the only entity in the country holding maskless mass gatherings, 3 per day. The chances of a person getting Covid when everyone is masked is negligible. The fastest way to open the economy is to mask up and stop the spread. Stop confusing bad politics with good science.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-28-2020, 4:05 AM Reply   
yet all of the "rallies" without social distancing and no masks early on....no one got it. Give me a break.

People were either going to wear one or not.

It's not just the republicans that weren't wearing....

I haven't said anything about the effectiveness of masks

you guys really need a reading comprehension class
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-28-2020, 4:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
The 6.3% number is the US average across the last 7 days (as of 26 Oct).

Which 10 states are over 20%?
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/tracker/overview

Use this link posted earlier, you can sort it by positivity rate by clicking in the header in the right most column
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-28-2020, 4:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
my point was that leading by example, as you say, doesn't change the fact that many would not have followed anyway.
Conjecture is not fact and "many" is meaningless as a supporting statistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I just said that anyone of any age, can get it.
So you were just making a strawman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
but, read my post and twist it to your liking. It really makes very little difference to me
Thank you for your approval, but I was going to do it anyway.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-28-2020, 4:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I haven't said anything about the effectiveness of masks

you guys really need a reading comprehension class
"The virus can get anyone at any time, regardless of mask, distance, age".

Maybe what we really need is a class on artful dodging.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-28-2020, 4:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
This leader did lead by example. He did exactly what you should do. He put the people in close contact with their constituents in charge of devising a plan. He put those on the front lines of each area responsible. That’s what good leaders understand. They understand when to delegate power when it’s better suited for an outcome. Those leaders have failed miserably. Not Trunp. If anything he shoulda stepped in when all these tyrannical commies started keeping shutdowns in place for over 6 months and told them to go pound sand.



Pages and pages of factual data disproving the sky is falling scamdemic, yet barely one argument with data proving the other side. Weird how that trend keeps continuing page after page after page with zero data sets for the lockdown segment to support their cause. It’s almost like there’s no argument to dispute it.
Do good leaders use the FED to turn the PPE shortage into EBAY bidding to enrich his donors? How does the FED outbidding states for masks/shields/gowns and turning around to sell the same units to them at higher costs help? is that leading by example? Is down playing the truth about the virus leading by example? Is saying " I take no responsibility" leading by example? Is telling Americans it will all just go away leading by example? To this day he is still saying "WE are rounding the corner" WHAT CORNER?? Our numbers cases, positives...all going up. There is still today, 7 months into it, NO NATIONAL PLAN. They tossed the pandemic playbook that was left by the previous admin to wing it on their own. They put trump donor appointees in to the CDC that had zero experience in anything health related. Those guys watered down the science, the recommendations everything that the CDC is supposed to do. Thats why there has been so much confusion, its trump appointees at CDC. Trump likes confusion so he can play up the misinformation. It works on his misinformed basket of deplorables, too bad there are no where near enough numptys to make this last longer than 4 years.
What leader has failed less than trump? Failed as president, failed at business, failed at marriage, failed at leadership. Failed on China tariffs. Failed at uniting a country. Failed at covid. And for mark, failed at looking good. Orange man bad and ugly.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 4:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Your a fool for thinking the wealthy pay their fair share
Wealthy have assets so there is that. That is not income. Of the people who pay income taxes, the Top 10% pay almost all the taxes. That is an absolute fact. You can argue if the percent of taxes needs to go up or down, but they do pay their fair share and always have. It is just a nice little talking point for those who like to peddle envy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 4:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Do good leaders use the FED to turn the PPE shortage into EBAY bidding to enrich his donors? How does the FED outbidding states for masks/shields/gowns and turning around to sell the same units to them at higher costs help? is that leading by example? Is down playing the truth about the virus leading by example? Is saying " I take no responsibility" leading by example? Is telling Americans it will all just go away leading by example? To this day he is still saying "WE are rounding the corner" WHAT CORNER?? Our numbers cases, positives...all going up. There is still today, 7 months into it, NO NATIONAL PLAN. They tossed the pandemic playbook that was left by the previous admin to wing it on their own. They put trump donor appointees in to the CDC that had zero experience in anything health related. Those guys watered down the science, the recommendations everything that the CDC is supposed to do. Thats why there has been so much confusion, its trump appointees at CDC. Trump likes confusion so he can play up the misinformation. It works on his misinformed basket of deplorables, too bad there are no where near enough numptys to make this last longer than 4 years.
What leader has failed less than trump? Failed as president, failed at business, failed at marriage, failed at leadership. Failed on China tariffs. Failed at uniting a country. Failed at covid. And for mark, failed at looking good. Orange man bad and ugly.
Nothing is more of a failure than you as a poster.....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 4:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/tracker/overview

Use this link posted earlier, you can sort it by positivity rate by clicking in the header in the right most column
and what does positivity rate even mean? So now we are moving the goal post from people overrunning hospitals, to deaths, to positivity rate?

Pretty sure the facts say people are not dying from it hardly so why does it matter with this so called positivity rate. Sounds like a new term that the left can point to a bigger number to scare people.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 4:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Then how did ALL the other countries that had better response do it? Did they have Covid -lite? No, they listened to the authorities, they masked up. What did NY and New Jersey do when they were hit early. They locked down and masked up and got their numbers under control. We know exactly what works. There is only one group in american society that choose to rebel. Trump decided science was against HIM, even tho science is against Covid only. "Your" guy led you down the wrong road and he will lose bigly in Nov because of it. Medical experts have been pretty consistent across the globe and trump has been quite consistent in the anti mask rhetoric. Its hard to deny it when he is the only entity in the country holding maskless mass gatherings, 3 per day. The chances of a person getting Covid when everyone is masked is negligible. The fastest way to open the economy is to mask up and stop the spread. Stop confusing bad politics with good science.
Are you kidding me. New York is the one responsible for killing the most people because they locked COVID patients into the old folks home with other elderly people.

Again, can you tell me which state Trump has authority over? Can you show us in the constitution where he has any authority for a response?

California locked down and is still masked up yet still not open.

Does North Dakota have the same requirements as New York? How about Wyoming? Alaska? Indiana? How about Arkansas? can you give us your insite on states such as these? Should they lock down like New York?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 4:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
All he has to do is make it through one more week, he should take Pennsylvania, Trump didn't even go to Erie county which will decide the State. Biden would not win if not for Corona, which is Trumps kryptonite, it seems every time Biden talks, it might be his last sentence.
Delta's dream of the Democrats being racist might begin to come true, if the southern States of Texas, Florida and Georgia flip to democratic.
So the people in Texas, Florida and Georgia are just simply racists huh? Pretty much sums up the democrat mind.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-28-2020, 4:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
and what does positivity rate even mean? So now we are moving the goal post from people overrunning hospitals, to deaths, to positivity rate?

Pretty sure the facts say people are not dying from it hardly so why does it matter with this so called positivity rate. Sounds like a new term that the left can point to a bigger number to scare people.
Way to pay attention Delta. Positivity rate has been a metric since the beginning. A low positivity rate (WHO recommends under 5%) indicates that you are doing enough testing. You know how Trump says more testing means more positive cases? Sure that's true, but it should also mean a reduced positivity rate, which supports reopening measures.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 4:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The best way to protect the economy is to control the virus, it isn't one or the other it's both. NZ is doing great economically, we are busier than we have ever been, the construction business is booming because people are fleeing more dangerous parts of the world for here.

Ironically, Our Prime Minister was just re-elected in a landslide. Turns out having a competent virus response is the best way to get re-elected. It's a shame Trump bungled his.
Your country is 1.5 land mass smaller than California alone.



You only have 1/10th the population of California and you are an island. You don't know a damn thing you are talking about.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-28-2020, 4:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
yet all of the "rallies" without social distancing and no masks early on....no one got it. Give me a break.
Herman Cane? All the WH folks at the ACB kickoff ceremony?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-28-2020, 5:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Your country is 1.5 land mass smaller than California alone.



You only have 1/10th the population of California and you are an island. You don't know a damn thing you are talking about.
wow but way bigger than south korea right?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-28-2020, 5:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hard to believe the level of evil displayed by the MSM omitting the Bobulinski revelations. Maybe not so hard to believe...
Politico has a good writeup on how maga-land f'd up the rollout of this garbage here: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...r-biden-433131

TLDR Rudy was offered an exclusive with the Wall Street Journal and didn't take it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 5:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Way to pay attention Delta. Positivity rate has been a metric since the beginning. A low positivity rate (WHO recommends under 5%) indicates that you are doing enough testing. You know how Trump says more testing means more positive cases? Sure that's true, but it should also mean a reduced positivity rate, which supports reopening measures.
You just argued both sides. Low positivity rate can not mean enough testing. That should mean of the tests you perform that you have 5% positive. It has nothing to do with amount of testing.

regardless, PEOPLE DO NOT GO DOWN FOR TESTS UNLESS THEY ARE SICK. Only people getting tested when they are not sick are professional athletes for the most part. Doug sounds like he does. I know I do not. No one I know does. Have you been down for your weekly check?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 5:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Politico has a good writeup on how maga-land f'd up the rollout of this garbage here: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...r-biden-433131

TLDR Rudy was offered an exclusive with the Wall Street Journal and didn't take it.
Why is this on Rudy? He did not scam the American Public. He was not the one getting rich from Ukraine and China.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 5:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
wow but way bigger than south korea right?
Not much. both have the ability to control their borders. Both do not have states that in no way have to answer to the federal authorities by matter of the constitution.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 5:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Then how did ALL the other countries that had better response do it? Did they have Covid -lite? No, they listened to the authorities, they masked up. What did NY and New Jersey do when they were hit early. They locked down and masked up and got their numbers under control. We know exactly what works. There is only one group in american society that choose to rebel. Trump decided science was against HIM, even tho science is against Covid only. "Your" guy led you down the wrong road and he will lose bigly in Nov because of it. Medical experts have been pretty consistent across the globe and trump has been quite consistent in the anti mask rhetoric. Its hard to deny it when he is the only entity in the country holding maskless mass gatherings, 3 per day. The chances of a person getting Covid when everyone is masked is negligible. The fastest way to open the economy is to mask up and stop the spread. Stop confusing bad politics with good science.
They did not do any better. You really think that COVID knows what country it is in? They simply are not reporting it the same or they are on lock down trying to wait it out until the US comes up with a cure.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-28-2020, 5:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Nothing is more of a failure than you as a poster.....
Great job at rationally disputing even a single fact i post. Zero points for you.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-28-2020, 5:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Not much. both have the ability to control their borders. Both do not have states that in no way have to answer to the federal authorities by matter of the constitution.
to quote you, "You really think that COVID knows what country it is in? "
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 5:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
We have a national policy which is applied regionally. So you have regions which are in various alert levels and follow different rules depending on their risk. You want all the regions to follow the same system so you don't get regional out breaks spreading from area to area. I would explain it further but it maybe a bit complicated for you to understand.
We have state policies that in NO WAY answer to the federal government. We have states that do not have the same weather, same population density, same products being produced, same racial make up, same governing bodies, etc. When it comes to emergency response the United States really is the wrong name. It is the United Nations. They are each a different country with different state constitutions. It in no way is the same as your country. The only way a central power has the authority is for Nancy Pelosi to give Trump the powers of a king. That is not going to happen and frankly it does not need to happen.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 5:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
to quote you, "You really think that COVID knows what country it is in? "
And.....elaborate?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-28-2020, 5:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
regardless, PEOPLE DO NOT GO DOWN FOR TESTS UNLESS THEY ARE SICK.
No that is not accurate at all. Everyone admitted to a hospital for any reason is tested. Anyone getting outpatient surgery is tested. Many many many first responders are tested all the time and must maintain negative results to keep working. Lots of folks who test positive must get two negative tests to return to work.

Once our testing capacity is good enough, it would ABSOLUTELY make sense to test everyone weekly regardless of symptoms. Way easier to contact trace and stop the spread if you know who is positive.

But don't argue with me, argue with the folks at Johns Hopkins: https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/artic...-positive.html
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 5:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Great job at rationally disputing even a single fact i post. Zero points for you.
You are not making points. You are making up crap.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-28-2020, 5:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Why is this on Rudy? He did not scam the American Public. He was not the one getting rich from Ukraine and China.
He was the one who sat on the laptop since December 2019, and he's the one who keeps teasing out "more revelations to come." Why not just drop of images of the hard drive to every major news outlet and let them see the whole thing?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 5:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
No that is not accurate at all. Everyone admitted to a hospital for any reason is tested. Anyone getting outpatient surgery is tested. Many many many first responders are tested all the time and must maintain negative results to keep working. Lots of folks who test positive must get two negative tests to return to work.

Once our testing capacity is good enough, it would ABSOLUTELY make sense to test everyone weekly regardless of symptoms. Way easier to contact trace and stop the spread if you know who is positive.

But don't argue with me, argue with the folks at Johns Hopkins: https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/artic...-positive.html
We have zero requirements for negative tests to return to work. You even have symptoms which can include cold symptoms, you are asked to work from home or take sick leave.

You are talking about such a low amount of the population. You really think that people are doing to take time off from work to go get tested. I work 26 miles away from my doctor or hospital system which equates to minimum 1hr travel time. I am NOT going to go to the doctor weekly to get tested.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 5:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
He was the one who sat on the laptop since December 2019, and he's the one who keeps teasing out "more revelations to come." Why not just drop of images of the hard drive to every major news outlet and let them see the whole thing?
I don't think the reports hold up that Rudy had the labtop since 2019. The report I saw says the FBI did and then the guy finally reached out to Rudy because he feared for his life. Said nothing about both getting info at the same time.

The story is out there. Biden's business partners are now public with their claims. The media has a responsibility to report it vs being activests.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-28-2020, 5:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Are you kidding me. New York is the one responsible for killing the most people because they locked COVID patients into the old folks home with other elderly people.

Again, can you tell me which state Trump has authority over? Can you show us in the constitution where he has any authority for a response? Can you tell me why Trump started and named Mike Pence to lead a thing called The Corona Virus Task Force? This is a tired and beat down argument, retire it.

California locked down and is still masked up yet still not open. California has about a 3% positivity rate, that is called success, winning. Doing the right thing. We cant open until we continue to reduce positivity rate, its science.
Does North Dakota have the same requirements as New York? How about Wyoming? Alaska? Indiana? How about Arkansas? can you give us your insite on states such as these? Should they lock down like New York?
Those states have problems, all of them. Do you want to know the positivity rates in those states?
Ark, 10.1
N. Dakota, 10.9
Alaska, 7.7
Indiana, 7.8
Wyoming, 31.6
S. Dakota, 43 Remember Gov Kristy Noem who held the big maskless 4th of July for trump, and the little Harley rally she supported. "We dont need to listen to eliteist coastal scientists".
http://dakotafreepress.com/2020/07/3...w-republicans/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-28-2020, 5:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I don't think the reports hold up that Rudy had the labtop since 2019. The report I saw says the FBI did and then the guy finally reached out to Rudy because he feared for his life. Said nothing about both getting info at the same time.

The story is out there. Biden's business partners are now public with their claims. The media has a responsibility to report it vs being activests.
So trumps FBI has had this for most of a year and they have done nothing? Either the FBI is inept or they have determined its all a bunch of BS...like all the other outlets Rudy shopped it to.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-28-2020, 5:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I don't think the reports hold up that Rudy had the labtop since 2019. The report I saw says the FBI did and then the guy finally reached out to Rudy because he feared for his life. Said nothing about both getting info at the same time.

The story is out there. Biden's business partners are now public with their claims. The media has a responsibility to report it vs being activests.
You right -- now the timeline reflects he gave it to Rudy in September. And only the NYPost has a copy?

Besides babalooski's say-so, is there any independent corroboration of the claims? bank accounts, contracts, stock certificates, etc?

If there is, fox hadn't seen it as of 5 days ago: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...ered-questions

If the evidence is all there, why play coy? Wrap it up in a bow for the press and drop the bomb.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 5:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Those states have problems, all of them. Do you want to know the positivity rates in those states?
Ark, 10.1
N. Dakota, 10.9
Alaska, 7.7
Indiana, 7.8
Wyoming, 31.6
S. Dakota, 43 Remember Gov Kristy Noem who held the big maskless 4th of July for trump, and the little Harley rally she supported. "We dont need to listen to eliteist coastal scientists".
http://dakotafreepress.com/2020/07/3...w-republicans/
And? Those are people who are going down for testing because they are SICK. Of course the positivity rate is going to be higher. Good lord do you not understand resources and peoples mind sets. Why do you think people are going down for tests? So what. They have a rate of 10% or what ever. Good. that means that of the people who fear they have it and actually took the time to go to a doctor, they only found 10% to have it. And?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-28-2020, 5:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
We have zero requirements for negative tests to return to work. You even have symptoms which can include cold symptoms, you are asked to work from home or take sick leave.

You are talking about such a low amount of the population. You really think that people are doing to take time off from work to go get tested. I work 26 miles away from my doctor or hospital system which equates to minimum 1hr travel time. I am NOT going to go to the doctor weekly to get tested.
Oh, well if your job doesn't require a negative test to return, then nobody's does. Makes sense. You better call Johns Hopkins and let them know public health is stupid because you won't be participating.

(obviously 100% compliance will be impossible. Just like herd immunity (as with polio, for instance), you don't need 100% compliance to get the vast majority of the benefit).

Why in the world would you choose a doctor 26 miles from home? And why can't you just go to the county hospital where all of the free medical care is? I've got at least 5 testing facilities within 10 minutes of work. My county provides free testing to all, regardless of symptoms, on an appointment basis.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 5:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
You right -- now the timeline reflects he gave it to Rudy in September. And only the NYPost has a copy?

Besides babalooski's say-so, is there any independent corroboration of the claims? bank accounts, contracts, stock certificates, etc?

If there is, fox hadn't seen it as of 5 days ago: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...ered-questions

If the evidence is all there, why play coy? Wrap it up in a bow for the press and drop the bomb.
Sounds like his business partners are giving the info to the FBI. Sounds like he has given up the test messages. I thought you guys were into stopping our public servants from profiting or using other countries for political gain? You should be all over this being how you are an honest purveyor of truth.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-28-2020, 6:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Sounds like his business partners are giving the info to the FBI. Sounds like he has given up the test messages. I thought you guys were into stopping our public servants from profiting or using other countries for political gain? You should be all over this being how you are an honest purveyor of truth.
Evidence of profit. Where is that. Or evidence even of Joe's participation? (i.e. texts FROM Joe?).
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 6:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Oh, well if your job doesn't require a negative test to return, then nobody's does. Makes sense. You better call Johns Hopkins and let them know public health is stupid because you won't be participating.

(obviously 100% compliance will be impossible. Just like herd immunity (as with polio, for instance), you don't need 100% compliance to get the vast majority of the benefit).

Why in the world would you choose a doctor 26 miles from home? And why can't you just go to the county hospital where all of the free medical care is? I've got at least 5 testing facilities within 10 minutes of work. My county provides free testing to all, regardless of symptoms, on an appointment basis.
I have a doctor that is 26 miles from work. The medical facilities outside of urgent care and basic blood work and xrays are on the other side of the mountain. Why would I want to get into the crappy public ran healthcare when I can have top medical facilities? California is not like the rest of the country. You don't get to work or even have day care for your children anywhere near where you work. I am lucky. Probably 100,000 people plus a day have to drive 1.5 to 2 hours to work each way driving though the valleys and passes. This is also a reason I don't get a **** about your guys BLM supporters saying that minorities have it tough when they live in the cities with all the jobs.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 6:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Evidence of profit. Where is that. Or evidence even of Joe's participation? (i.e. texts FROM Joe?).
They have texts from Joe's brother and son regarding Joe. They also have the receipts of money gained from these countries to the Biden's. We all know what is happening. You democrats tried to stop Trump from getting to the bottom of this corruption by impeaching him. You used a rarely used tool in the government. used it in a historically one sided way to keep him from finding the corruption. This will come back to you guys.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-28-2020, 6:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I have a doctor that is 26 miles from work. The medical facilities outside of urgent care and basic blood work and xrays are on the other side of the mountain.
the test isn't administered by docs here. Just techs. I'm sure if you can give blood conveniently you can get a covid test conveniently.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-28-2020, 6:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They have texts from Joe's brother and son regarding Joe. They also have the receipts of money gained from these countries to the Biden's. We all know what is happening. You democrats tried to stop Trump from getting to the bottom of this corruption by impeaching him. You used a rarely used tool in the government. used it in a historically one sided way to keep him from finding the corruption. This will come back to you guys.
So nothing tying Joe to it directly then?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-28-2020, 6:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So the people in Texas, Florida and Georgia are just simply racists huh? Pretty much sums up the democrat mind.
Only in your mind, why you continue to think the democrats are racist is beyond me, it's the republicans that are racist. Go ahead and show a picture of 1912 with all the democratic racist, they flipped. You must be sold old to think that the southern States racist are still democrats(who tells you this shlt) The southern States use to be racist democrats, then the racist president Johnson signed the civil rights law in 1964, this law was initiated by president Kennedy. All of the southern States which were racist democrats eventually flipped to become racist republicans. Are all republicans racist? probably not, but be certain that when you vote for Trump, you are voting for a Racist with a capital "R" No doubt about it, Trumps dad was racist and he even got in trouble with the law for not renting to blacks which ironically goes against the civil rights law. Donald Trump ran his dads business in the 90's and continued the illegal activity. So, what USED to be racist democratic laws to obstruct votes from the blacks now completely lie in the hands of the republicans to obstruct the black votes. You can bury your head in the sand, but this is the Truth! Quit watching FOX.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-28-2020, 6:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Oh, well if your job doesn't require a negative test to return, then nobody's does. Makes sense. You better call Johns Hopkins and let them know public health is stupid because you won't be participating.

(obviously 100% compliance will be impossible. Just like herd immunity (as with polio, for instance), you don't need 100% compliance to get the vast majority of the benefit).

Why in the world would you choose a doctor 26 miles from home? And why can't you just go to the county hospital where all of the free medical care is? I've got at least 5 testing facilities within 10 minutes of work. My county provides free testing to all, regardless of symptoms, on an appointment basis.
You need more credit, in addition to rational logic and thinking, memory, timing and humor. Props.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 6:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
the test isn't administered by docs here. Just techs. I'm sure if you can give blood conveniently you can get a covid test conveniently.
Can you tell me where people can give blood easily? I think you mistake how easy it is for people who have time and the ability to simply take off and go do these things as compared to people who live around the country. You do know that in vast majority of the country people don't go to the doctor for anything short of a obviously broken bone or intense pain. I know a person who is actively waiting out a tooth broken in half with nerve pain and still will not go. You think people like that are going to go in for a test.

Our work does have a medical facility but even then they are not going to test us. It is purely based on symptoms and talking with a response team. They will ask if we have been tested and in many cases they will still just have us wait it out as the tests are not reliable.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-28-2020, 6:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Can you tell me where people can give blood easily?
Suburbia? I have to drive past two labs on my 15 minute commute to work, and if I make it 2 minutes longer I could pass 3. A different one that's a 7 minute drive away opens at 6:00 a.m. so I can go before work.

Probably obama's fault.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 6:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Only in your mind, why you continue to think the democrats are racist is beyond me, it's the republicans that are racist. Go ahead and show a picture of 1912 with all the democratic racist, they flipped. You must be sold old to think that the southern States racist are still democrats(who tells you this shlt) The southern States use to be racist democrats, then the racist president Johnson signed the civil rights law in 1964, this law was initiated by president Kennedy. All of the southern States which were racist democrats eventually flipped to become racist republicans. Are all republicans racist? probably not, but be certain that when you vote for Trump, you are voting for a Racist with a capital "R" No doubt about it, Trumps dad was racist and he even got in trouble with the law for not renting to blacks which ironically goes against the civil rights law. Donald Trump ran his dads business in the 90's and continued the illegal activity. So, what USED to be racist democratic laws to obstruct votes from the blacks now completely lie in the hands of the republicans to obstruct the black votes. You can bury your head in the sand, but this is the Truth! Quit watching FOX.
Funny. Trump has pushed for more pro black initiatives than any democrat I can remember. He is the worst racist ever.

I think it is hilarious that racism is what you think drives everything. It could not possibly be that southern states had more northerners move there as they moved away from a complete agricultural society. You also ignore that those same democrats voted in a KKK grand wizard until 2010. Never gets old watching you ignore that.

So Trumps dad did not like to rent to black people. Maybe he did not like the overall culture regarding paying bills? Who knows. Do you have the same beliefs as your dad?

Interesting. That so called racists and his racists awards (and these are before being elected):

Organization honors and awards
A ceremony in which Trump receiving the 2015 Marine Corps–Law Enforcement Foundation's annual Commandant's Leadership Award. Four men are standing, all wearing black suits; Trump is second from the right. The two center men (Trump and another man) are holding the award.
Trump receiving the 2015 Marine Corps–Law Enforcement Foundation's annual Commandant's Leadership Award in recognition of his contributions to American military education programs

Humanitarian Award by the National Jewish Health (1976)[13]
Tree of Life Award by the Jewish National Fund (1983)[14]
Ellis Island Medal of Honor for his work as a successful developer in New York City.
Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actor by the Golden Raspberry Award Foundation for his appearance in Ghosts Can't Do It (1991)[15]
President's Medal by the Freedom Foundation for his support of youth programs (1995)[16]
Gaming Hall of Fame (1995)[17]
Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (2007)[18][19]
Muhammad Ali Entrepreneur Award (2007)[20]
Unicorn Children's Foundation Shining Star Award (2008)[21]
Multiple AAA Five Diamond Awards for his hotels.[22][23]
Palm Tree Award by the Palm Beach Police Foundation (2010)[24]
Presidential Hero Award by the Lois Pope LIFE Foundation (2011)[25]
WWE Hall of Fame (2013)[26]
New Jersey Boxing Hall of Fame (2015)[27]
The Algemeiner Liberty Award for contributions to Israel–United States relations (2015)[28]
Marine Corps–Law Enforcement Foundation Commandant's Leadership Award (2015)[29]
Time Person of the Year (2016)[30]
Financial Times Person of the Year (2016)[31]

different summation:

1976 Humanitarian Award by the National Jewish Health;
1983 Tree of Life Award by the Jewish National Fund;
1986 Ellis Island Award given to Trump, Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali;
1990 video of the Rev. Jesse Jackson lauding Trump as a friend to minorities and underserved communities. Jackson expressed appreciation for Trump’s support of the Rainbow Push Coalition’s initiative called the Wall Street Project, which aimed to help minority-owned businesses;
1995 President’s Medal by the Freedom Foundation (Washington) for his support of youth programs;
2007 Muhammad Ali Entrepreneur Award;
2008 Unicorn Children’s Foundation Shining Star Award;
2011 Presidential Hero Award by the Lois Pope Life Foundation;
2015 The Algemeiner Liberty Award for contributions to Israel-United States relations.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 6:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Suburbia? I have to drive past two labs on my 15 minute commute to work, and if I make it 2 minutes longer I could pass 3. A different one that's a 7 minute drive away opens at 6:00 a.m. so I can go before work.

Probably obama's fault.
Well, me and 100,000 plus other people pass 20 to 40 miles of highways surrounded by hills. Other than that, we all drive by city after city that surrounds the highways with each city being 70,000 plus each one with infastructure deep in the city. Once many people arrive in their city of work (after dropping off kids across their own towns that stats that 1.5 hour to 2 hour commute) they usually have to fight traffic for another 15 minutes when they get into town.

No, they are not hanging out in the town the work in and they certainly are not running around to the nearest clinic to go take a test that is not accurate for symptoms they are not feeling.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2020, 6:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
You right -- now the timeline reflects he gave it to Rudy in September. And only the NYPost has a copy?

Besides babalooski's say-so, is there any independent corroboration of the claims? bank accounts, contracts, stock certificates, etc?

If there is, fox hadn't seen it as of 5 days ago: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...ered-questions

If the evidence is all there, why play coy? Wrap it up in a bow for the press and drop the bomb.
Now that you are backing off the first untruth. Who says the NY Post only has it? The other news outlets have it. They are just choosing not to report it. Kind of how CNN and MSNBC reportedly did not show the supreme court ceremony. If it does not push their agenda, it does not get reported. that is why you democrats are a danger to our freedoms.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-28-2020, 6:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I don't think the reports hold up that Rudy had the labtop since 2019. The report I saw says the FBI did and then the guy finally reached out to Rudy because he feared for his life. Said nothing about both getting info at the same time.

The story is out there. Biden's business partners are now public with their claims. The media has a responsibility to report it vs being activests.
This Giuliani? The one that got caught giving an interview to a Borat impersonator posing as his daughter? Giuliani then goes from the interview room to the bedroom with the young girl and lays down on the bed and puts his hand in his pants, that Giuliani? Yah, that's a credible source. Giuliani got totally hoodwinked by Borat, who has to wear a costume because he is so recognizable in the USandA. There is no way the Russians could plant Giuliani with false information? And this is Trumps October surprise, as he continues his get your Corona Virus Tour?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-28-2020, 6:39 AM Reply   
Pics or it didn't happen
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...and-pants.html
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-28-2020, 6:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Sounds like his business partners are giving the info to the FBI. Sounds like he has given up the test messages. I thought you guys were into stopping our public servants from profiting or using other countries for political gain? You should be all over this being how you are an honest purveyor of truth.
Remind us again what public agency Joe was working for in 2017 when the emails in that article were sent.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:06 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us