Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-22-2016, 2:59 PM Reply   
These wont even hit the market for 4 more years!!!! You can thank me after you win the pro tour.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spo/5478464696.html

Last edited by seth; 04-22-2016 at 3:01 PM. Reason: WE STARED IT ALL AND HAVE Da BEST RIDING BOARD ON Da WATER ...
Old     (jessemitchell)      Join Date: Feb 2009       04-22-2016, 8:09 PM Reply   
This is stupid...and for that reason, Im out.
Old     (VinnyA)      Join Date: Aug 2011       04-23-2016, 8:56 AM Reply   
That was hilarious
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       04-23-2016, 10:48 AM Reply   
Dats Da kine price! We need Da Moose back and join this thread.
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       04-23-2016, 11:15 AM Reply   
Everybody was mean to him.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       04-23-2016, 1:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redheadd View Post
Everybody was mean to him.

Moose kept it lit fam 😂
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-25-2016, 7:51 AM Reply   
Actually I talk with Moose from time to time. He is a good dude and does go back to the start of the sport. He got a very bad deal on here and so he bailed. He has had a rough life and lots of people don't get him, but that doe into make him a bad guy. Not sure on his new product, but if he is building something new, that is not a bad thing either way.
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       04-25-2016, 8:34 AM Reply   
Ya a lot of uppity dudes on here. All trying to keep up with the jones'. That dude is chillen on the beach living like a straight gypsy. I'm not mad at him all this work and debt sucks my dick.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-25-2016, 12:52 PM Reply   
Hurry up, there is probably only One of those directional boards left!!!
Jason, I think the last thing we knew about Dr. Moose was that he was going into surgery on the governments dime I guess, is he OK?
Life is Not easy and it is going to be even More difficult for our next generation, so that makes this song even More relevant today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYs3t8Rzkxo
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       04-26-2016, 11:48 AM Reply   
with surfing taking off like it has, why doesn't he make some wakesurfs? IIRC he started off shaping boards for ocean surf anyway.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-26-2016, 3:47 PM Reply   
He makes all types of boards and could probably do a wake surf board with no worries - In fact I will ask him.

There are a lot of unique personalities that made up our sport of the last two decades. Im just saying. Isn't it about the wakeboard lifestyle and less all the other stuff?