Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (Jn94defender)      Join Date: Mar 2013       12-30-2015, 2:02 PM Reply   
Anyone out there ridden the Danielo Hammerhead? I am looking for a skim board and this sounds like it could be a winner.

Thanks!
Old     (LKASurfing)      Join Date: Nov 2011       12-31-2015, 1:48 PM Reply   
A lot depends on what you are looking for in a Skim Board...

I am a surf style rider, but do ride a skim once in a while, this is by far the best I have ridden (again, Im not a skim expert) My son is switching to the HH this coming season, he competed in Worlds this year in Am Mens, he rode the diamond previously.
This board rides ever extremely well, one of the reasons a lot of folks like it, also with the squared nose you can ride a shorter board with a longer board feel.
Old     (Jn94defender)      Join Date: Mar 2013       01-01-2016, 6:18 PM Reply   
Thanks Matt. I have ridden way more surf style boards but want to give skim a real effort this year. I think I am going to give the HH a shot. Seems like a good step... Thanks again for the advice.
Old     (LKASurfing)      Join Date: Nov 2011       01-04-2016, 2:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn94defender View Post
Thanks Matt. I have ridden way more surf style boards but want to give skim a real effort this year. I think I am going to give the HH a shot. Seems like a good step... Thanks again for the advice.
My pleasure! You will enjoy it!!!