Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2022, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Its simple.
I want to ban all the GI Joe guns, the fancy looking AR style killing machines all the wannabe Rambos and pretend Commandos want to carry around so they look scary. The kind the killer in NY and Uvalde used. Do You need a 30 round mag to go hunting anything other than humans? You have a problem w/ background checks and wait times to keep guns away from the insane? You think Redflag laws wouldnt help eliminate threats from those who got around the laws like Gangbangers? Do they need more guns too? Do I think it will happen? Dont be funny. We cant now "Regulate" all you idiots. Well Regulated, You know, the part gun nuts cant seem to remember or why in the 1760's it was a different time with different issues, like uppity indians and uppity slaves to keep inline. Or no law enforcement within 100 miles, maybe Canada was going to attack. Its too late.
I bought my first Rugar 10-22 in 1982.
Hate to tell you but your ruger 10-22 accepts large capacity magazines. It is just as deadly within 100 yards as about anything. It will still shoot through 2 half inch pine boards which is the test for human penetration at 100 yards plus.

End of the day the constitution protects us from people like you. democrats can do all their little show trials or what ever they do. 9 times out of 10 the democrats are always trying to go against the constitution.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-02-2022, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Hate to tell you but your ruger 10-22 accepts large capacity magazines. It is just as deadly within 100 yards as about anything. It will still shoot through 2 half inch pine boards which is the test for human penetration at 100 yards plus.

End of the day the constitution protects us from people like you. democrats can do all their little show trials or what ever they do. 9 times out of 10 the democrats are always trying to go against the constitution.
Another mass shooting yesterday. Just the 5th? since Robb Elementary school last week? The dude in Kansas, just like Uvalde and Buffalo ALL bought assault rifles and used them in their killing sprees immediately. Its first of June and over 200 mass shootings in the USA. Naw nothing wrong here, no change needed. Said only idiots.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2022, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Another mass shooting yesterday. Just the 5th? since Robb Elementary school last week? The dude in Kansas, just like Uvalde and Buffalo ALL bought assault rifles and used them in their killing sprees immediately. Its first of June and over 200 mass shootings in the USA. Naw nothing wrong here, no change needed. Said only idiots.
Also. Please explain how a 18 year old kid living with his grandparents could afford a top of the line $2000 plus rifle and a total of $4000 in arms?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-02-2022, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also. Please explain how a 18 year old kid living with his grandparents could afford a top of the line $2000 plus rifle and a total of $4000 in arms?
Im sure thats all part of the investigation, however...I do know...He lived with his Parents, was at grandparents for a couple weeks because an argument w/ parents. He also had a job at a fast food place, Wendy's I think. Have you never had a debit card or a Credit card? Understand how that works right? FYI, when you plan on dying, you rarely worry about paying your credit card bill. One would think that a rational store clerk might raise an eyebrow when an 18 year old buys 2 assault guns in 3 days and 1000's of rounds of ammo. Wait, this is Texas, lol completely normal behavior. It was a problem with the doors at the school. or video games, mental illness, no armed teachers, more armed school police, gun law dont work, need more good people with guns, or just not enough thoughts and prayers...
Somehow the only consistent fact is that they use a gun, every single time. hmmmm.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2022, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Im sure thats all part of the investigation, however...I do know...He lived with his Parents, was at grandparents for a couple weeks because an argument w/ parents. He also had a job at a fast food place, Wendy's I think. Have you never had a debit card or a Credit card? Understand how that works right? FYI, when you plan on dying, you rarely worry about paying your credit card bill. One would think that a rational store clerk might raise an eyebrow when an 18 year old buys 2 assault guns in 3 days and 1000's of rounds of ammo. Wait, this is Texas, lol completely normal behavior. It was a problem with the doors at the school. or video games, mental illness, no armed teachers, more armed school police, gun law dont work, need more good people with guns, or just not enough thoughts and prayers...
Somehow the only consistent fact is that they use a gun, every single time. hmmmm.
Or how about the people who drover their cars into crowds. How about fertilizer bombs. How about hammers. How about knives.

Only reason to go after objects is control. period. democrats have been trying to do it since I have been alive but not once bring up them murdering each other by the thousands every year.

Columbine happened just after the first assault weapons ban. How did that work out? You know which guns the Germans went to the geneva convention to try and get banned from war? Shot Guns. What was the big democrat push after West Virginia. Hand Guns. Always something. Just keep moving the outrage around. Last mass shooting was about racism. This mass shooting because it was a brown person is not about rifles. Common theme is democrats.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-02-2022, 2:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Or how about the people who drover their cars into crowds. How about fertilizer bombs. How about hammers. How about knives.

Only reason to go after objects is control. period. democrats have been trying to do it since I have been alive but not once bring up them murdering each other by the thousands every year.

Columbine happened just after the first assault weapons ban. How did that work out? You know which guns the Germans went to the geneva convention to try and get banned from war? Shot Guns. What was the big democrat push after West Virginia. Hand Guns. Always something. Just keep moving the outrage around. Last mass shooting was about racism. This mass shooting because it was a brown person is not about rifles. Common theme is democrats.
We go after guns because you cant orchestrate a mass shooting without one. The obvious is so hard to see when you are completely bat chit brainwashed. How else can one shoot a dozen or so people w/o a gun? Any ideas? Nothing? Typical. There isnt a law anywhere that will stop all gun crimes, none. No law stops speeding or anything else either, does this mean you want to eliminate all laws? Columbine? All illegal guns, they were under age, they used a straw buyer.
Its pretty annoying to hear you blame democrats when a shooter bought a assault gun, chose his location because the high population of black people, then drove 200 miles to stake out the location and look for best kill zones. Then drive back 200 miles the next day to pull off the massacre all because of your replacement theory. Too many blacks stealing my tax money, my jobs. Common theme is more false conspiracy theory. The exact stuff you write all the time. You cant even see you are radicalized. Keep blaming EVERYONE else, the common theme.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2022, 7:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
We go after guns because you cant orchestrate a mass shooting without one. The obvious is so hard to see when you are completely bat chit brainwashed. How else can one shoot a dozen or so people w/o a gun? Any ideas? Nothing? Typical. There isnt a law anywhere that will stop all gun crimes, none. No law stops speeding or anything else either, does this mean you want to eliminate all laws? Columbine? All illegal guns, they were under age, they used a straw buyer.
Its pretty annoying to hear you blame democrats when a shooter bought a assault gun, chose his location because the high population of black people, then drove 200 miles to stake out the location and look for best kill zones. Then drive back 200 miles the next day to pull off the massacre all because of your replacement theory. Too many blacks stealing my tax money, my jobs. Common theme is more false conspiracy theory. The exact stuff you write all the time. You cant even see you are radicalized. Keep blaming EVERYONE else, the common theme.
Dude... You have zero argument when facts are applied. You can NEVER get around the saying about when you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have them.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-02-2022, 7:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
...and in Europe, they mostly use a knife in their murders so what's your point? Evil will come out of whatever tool the wielder chooses. Crazy libs like you could slash and stab ten classrooms worth in 77 mins. Why does logic always escape you? What makes you think outlawing assault rifles will stop criminals from getting them? Seriously... Can you get past that? No. You can't and you never will. You lose again.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2022, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. lock downs, rampant drug use, destruction of the family, etc. Still not going to change the evil in people. Could not stop you from posting lies for 4 years straight.

I see you are not posting about chicago. They have strict laws. how many people shot this weekend just like all the previous.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-02-2022, 11:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. lock downs, rampant drug use, destruction of the family, etc. Still not going to change the evil in people. Could not stop you from posting lies for 4 years straight.

I see you are not posting about chicago. They have strict laws. how many people shot this weekend just like all the previous.
The evil in people? We cant change that? Ya think? Republicans like Tucker Carleson, and yourself have been pushing Replacement Theory, the Very Reason the shooter in Buffalo killed 10 Black people 2 weeks ago. He was 18. He had just purchased his assault weapon. There was an armed guard at the store that shot him, but that body armor he also purchased stopped the bullets.
He wasnt on drugs, lived with mom and dad. Chicago, WTF strawman???
https://www.thetrace.org/2016/10/chi...r-capita-rate/
Funny who you think is posting lies. You should re-read this page where you get caught in lie after lie. Clown.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2022, 1:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
The evil in people? We cant change that? Ya think? Republicans like Tucker Carleson, and yourself have been pushing Replacement Theory, the Very Reason the shooter in Buffalo killed 10 Black people 2 weeks ago. He was 18. He had just purchased his assault weapon. There was an armed guard at the store that shot him, but that body armor he also purchased stopped the bullets.
He wasnt on drugs, lived with mom and dad. Chicago, WTF strawman???
https://www.thetrace.org/2016/10/chi...r-capita-rate/
Funny who you think is posting lies. You should re-read this page where you get caught in lie after lie. Clown.
The very first paragraph of your article says in raw numbers, Trumps claim is true. And it is true every weekend. Highly regulated gun free zone has mass shootings every week. You should call in a red flag on Chicago so they can go get their guns.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-02-2022, 2:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
The very first paragraph of your article says in raw numbers, Trumps claim is true. And it is true every weekend. Highly regulated gun free zone has mass shootings every week. You should call in a red flag on Chicago so they can go get their guns.
Do you only read the first paragraphs?? Raw numbers? you gonna try to stop there? because they explain why that is false quickly afterward. Just like we have to you dozens of times before. Per capita. Theres more people in Chicago fool. Its typically why all your BS on "Democrat cities" is flawed. When chicago banned handguns guess what happened, the SC struck the law down. They def have gun problems there, and gang problems.
https://thetrace.org/wp-content/uplo...rder-Rates.png
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2022, 4:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Do you only read the first paragraphs?? Raw numbers? you gonna try to stop there? because they explain why that is false quickly afterward. Just like we have to you dozens of times before. Per capita. Theres more people in Chicago fool. Its typically why all your BS on "Democrat cities" is flawed. When chicago banned handguns guess what happened, the SC struck the law down. They def have gun problems there, and gang problems.
https://thetrace.org/wp-content/uplo...rder-Rates.png
Show me where the supreme court struck down chicago's laws?

All those cities listed are ran by democrats. one perspective is 3% of the people in this country commit over 50% of the murders. Let that sink in.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2022, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
When are you going to turn in your 10-22? Post the receipt.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-02-2022, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
When are you going to turn in your 10-22? Post the receipt.
If it were an outlawed firearm, i would turn it in like any law abiding citizen would. Isnt that what Law and Order is all about? I didnt keep any 30 round mags, just the 10's. Are you suggesting something? Like you, a law abiding citizen wouldnt do the right thing?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-02-2022, 4:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
If it were an outlawed firearm, i would turn it in like any law abiding citizen would. Isnt that what Law and Order is all about? I didnt keep any 30 round mags, just the 10's. Are you suggesting something? Like you, a law abiding citizen wouldnt do the right thing?
isn't a semi automatic rifle the issue you are complaining about. Isn't that what the democrats are complaining about? Seems to me if you want to believe your own propaganda, you should surrender it to the police. Don't want you to do something stupid with it or allow it to fall in the wrong hands. What do you need with a rifle like that. You can't hunt with it. Why do you have it?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-02-2022, 5:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
isn't a semi automatic rifle the issue you are complaining about. Isn't that what the democrats are complaining about? Seems to me if you want to believe your own propaganda, you should surrender it to the police. Don't want you to do something stupid with it or allow it to fall in the wrong hands. What do you need with a rifle like that. You can't hunt with it. Why do you have it?
Im not a wanna be Rambo, Im not trying to start a war with my neighbors, im not trying to scare anyone, i dont wear body armor and pretend im at war. Only thing I ever used it for was shooting jack rabbits in the desert. Not hunting, just shooting them. It doesnt have all the manly tactical army man look to it that rightys like so much. Like I said, id give it up on day one. You on the other hand have a fetish for metal and epoxy that you share with other men. Just like the Bronys only different.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-03-2022, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Im not a wanna be Rambo, Im not trying to start a war with my neighbors, im not trying to scare anyone, i dont wear body armor and pretend im at war. Only thing I ever used it for was shooting jack rabbits in the desert. Not hunting, just shooting them. It doesnt have all the manly tactical army man look to it that rightys like so much. Like I said, id give it up on day one. You on the other hand have a fetish for metal and epoxy that you share with other men. Just like the Bronys only different.
I have a fetish for keeping my rights and understand the history of regimes that disarm their population. I believe the count in around 50 million people murdered by their leaders since the 1900's alone after the leaders disarmed them in the name of safety.

I think you should lead by example. There is no need for you to have such a weapon. What if it jumps up like all the other scary guns and starts shooting up someplace? You really think that adding a stock to your gun makes it any more or less functional as the AR series? You do know that almost everyone who owns the 10-22 modifies it pretty quickly to put on a pistol grip, new trigger and better barrel on it. you can do all that in less than an hour. Maybe you should rethink your life before that rifle and the mind of it's own does something bad.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-03-2022, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh. and neither does the other hundred million gun owners with the over 1 billion guns owned in the US. So you have 3% of the population committing 50% of the murders mostly over gang issues like protecting drug turf. Then you have what appears to be a rash lately however it is 3 people out of over a 100 million people and a billion guns and you think we have an issue? We still have more people killed by hammers and fists then we do rifles in the US. The numbers do not even compare. not even an issue statistically speaking. Do I feel for anyone impacted. Yes. Yes I do. And I blame the dirt bags who do it and not the tool they choose. I guess looking at the person instead of a tool makes people have to actually self reflect on how they contribute to society.