Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (QuickVR4)      Join Date: May 2012       07-29-2013, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8_Killer View Post
There's not many ways to say all this and come off as anything other than a bragging jerk, but here goes.

35 years old
Started my first company @ 18 with $500 made as a waiter. Worked 100+ hour weeks for years (not a typo). Dropped out of full-ride college @ 19 to focus on my business and career.

Currently CEO of a performance auto parts company I started in 1999, plus have multiple passive investments (oil/gas, liquor store, stocks/options play, real estate). Owned 3 motorsports companies, the other 2 I bought, but sold them in the last few years to focus on my original motorsports company.

Cheers,

Dusty
Glad to know you are on the site Dusty. Bought some items from you in the past and glad to see some of that going to a fellow boater. You should have posted some pics of the Sup!!!!
Old     (V8_Killer)      Join Date: Feb 2013       07-29-2013, 12:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickVR4 View Post
Glad to know you are on the site Dusty. Bought some items from you in the past and glad to see some of that going to a fellow boater. You should have posted some pics of the Sup!!!!

Hey Brent! Love running into friends from the car world, happens here and there. Hope all is well man.

I'd post pics of the Sup but seems I've already upset some people by having a picture of my boat with my car. Guess I over-answered the question and now I'm a classless narcissist for sharing.

Next time I'll just answer "2013 G23 / Employed" and click Reply.

Cheers,

Dusty