Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (brttkrz)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-14-2016, 12:56 PM Reply   
Looking for a new boat as an upgrade from 95 sport Nautique. Just looked at an 04 x star and an 05 San. I am used to the Nautique so was comfortable in that one. The exterior was neglected and the interior was ok with some cracking of the vinyl. I thought there would be more room and storage inside it for family and gear but was disappointed as that is the reason of upgrading. 700 hrs on 330hp engine. Did not like the ballast as it is the aerator pumps with valves. The x star has 900hr. and a new engine at some point the Dealer said with an 8.1l vortex. The room and storage was awesome, the exterior was in really good shape. Better ballast pumps and easier to add.when traded in did have a slight bend to the shaft that was not noticavle when driving. Was fixed by the Dealer. Interior is ok but not prefect. Do any of these boats of that year have any known issues or disadvantaged? I was searching and did not find much negatives. The x star has the clarion stereo which isn't great and the rudder was not the best in that year. Both easy to upgrade
Thanks for your help
Old     (boardOK)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-14-2016, 3:15 PM Reply   
What is your price range/location? There are some nice SAN for sale in Oklahoma.
Old     (boardOK)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-14-2016, 3:27 PM Reply   
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/boa/5812326377.html

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/boa/5760558929.html
Old    dreamboat1            10-14-2016, 8:12 PM Reply   
Very nice looking super air 210's that was the boat that got me hooked years back! And they still look amazing today!