Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (DBurke)      Join Date: Sep 2012 Location: Tennessee       04-15-2015, 3:18 PM Reply   
Just wanted to let you all know my experience with this dealer and to encourage anyone not to purchase a thing from them! I purchased a used 2012 Supra Launch 242 Worlds Edition from them around 3 months ago. I contacted the sales manager through email several times before purchase and was told the boat had no problems and was in overall great condition minus a few light scratches from use. I purchased the boat and the dealer waited a month before delivering. The boat was shrink wrapped so when i was able to uncover it the next day I found the boat had damage to the right side. The chrome supra emblem was busted in pieces and the worlds logo had a large tear in it. Upon turning the boat on I came to find out the vision screen did not work as well. I took the boat to my local dealer and had everything looked at. I've went back and forth with George from Mid Indiana for over a month, him dodging my calls and not returning after I leave messages just trying to get this resolved and the conclusion he came to is only paying for the decals. They won't cover the screen or any of the labor charges it will take to repair the boat, which everything total is near 5 grand. So basically I have a 60k boat that I can't use! They kept saying they wanted to be fair to resolve this but that is the furthest thing from what they have done. I urge anyone in that area to never buy anything from them ever!