Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-09-2014, 3:13 PM Reply   
Ok boys and girls... I know it's a little early for this thread but they just posted the pre - season schedule and a few of my Denver loving co - workers are already running their mouths. Seems as though Seattle will be playing Denver in Denver for our first pre - season game. What does this mean??? It means that Denver is going to put Manning in for about two possessions or until we get to him for the first time...

I don't see Denver being a threat in to us in any game much less a pre - season game...

I love that the NFL has matched up the Niners in Baltimore as well. Let's face it, the Niners are waaaaay too much for the Ravens nowadays and the Raven's fans will most likely be seeing a defeat at the hands of the team they beat a couple years ago...

My predictions for the Hawks this pre - season.... four wins in a row on our way to another Superbowl Championship...

Let's get this thread rolling early this year with everyone's pre - season pics..
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-10-2014, 12:28 AM Reply   
Oooooh... Here we go. The timing of this thread is akin to having your alarm clock go off an hour before the time you set it for. Why don't you go enjoy this warm sunny weather we're having? Oh wait. You can't. You're in Seattle. Bummer bro.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-10-2014, 12:34 AM Reply   
I think you're right on most of your predictions. Not saying which ones. I've still gotta rest up for this...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-10-2014, 4:51 AM Reply   
My predictions might contradict my screen name. LOL
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-10-2014, 11:24 AM Reply   
^^HAHA Yes!!

BTW - stay classy SF.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ation/7550297/

Meanwhile Russell Wilson was visiting Seattle Children's Hospital.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       04-10-2014, 3:09 PM Reply   
Let's see if the entire NFC West can finish with winning records and three teams in the playoffs! Of course, poor Seattle will be the odd man out. Ouch!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-10-2014, 3:54 PM Reply   
Dave,

Please address the Hawks by their proper name this season...

Reigning Super Bowl Champions...
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       04-10-2014, 3:59 PM Reply   
Seachickens for life!!!
Old     (Birdman)      Join Date: Jan 2014       04-10-2014, 9:13 PM Reply   
Go riders!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-10-2014, 11:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
^^HAHA Yes!!

BTW - stay classy SF.

When I read that I was like, "OH COME ON!!!!" Why does almost every NFL player have this thing with pot? RW is a true class act though.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-11-2014, 10:03 AM Reply   
^^Probably the best thing that could have happened to the 49ers this offseason. I'm sure Cap didn't do anything really wrong but it's going to drive his contract price down for sure. The 49ers will use that as leverage in negotiating his new contract.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-14-2014, 11:21 AM Reply   
http://www.newsday.com/sports/footba...port-1.7694837

Silly Niners... just can't seem to stay off the radar...
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-15-2014, 1:54 PM Reply   
Kaep has been cleared of any sexual mis-conduct charges related to the woman in the room, once they verified a Seattle player was present at the time. Prosecutors determined that there was no way Kaep could score when there is a Seahawk nearby.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-23-2014, 4:42 PM Reply   
Russell last name Wilson is filing for DIVORCE from his wife Ashton. I guess the Seahawk players aren't immune to controversy?
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       04-23-2014, 5:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
When I read that I was like, "OH COME ON!!!!" Why does almost every NFL player have this thing with pot? RW is a true class act though.
LOL he must have been visiting other places on the way to the children's hospital..... Unless they were his kids
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       04-23-2014, 5:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^HAHA Yes!!

BTW - stay classy SF.

Karma b Here
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-24-2014, 6:16 AM Reply   
Russell is gettingj a divorce and this is somehow salacious news... Oooh a divorce, must be some wild back story to this... Or not. They got married way too young, the pressure and time commitment with his new found fame is overwhelming and their marriage couldn't withstand it. Unfortunately they are no different than fifty percent of couples that get married these days...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-24-2014, 6:24 AM Reply   
Love our schedule this year btw.

Packers get sent packing for our home opener. Denver gets their butts kicked in Seattle securing their place in history as wanna be legends. My favorite will be watching Bobby's Boys get it handed to them at the Clink... again. I don't like the fact that the NFL decided to wait until 3/4 of the season is over for us to face the Niners. Hopefully both teams will still be healthy and the games will live up to their potential that late in the season.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-24-2014, 7:52 AM Reply   
Chiefs vs Seahawks @ Arrowhead. Now you guys will know what it's like to have 137 decibels rooting against you. And the 49ers too. It will be so much fun trash talking after these two wins.

Last edited by wakereviews; 04-24-2014 at 7:54 AM. Reason: ...
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       04-24-2014, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Russell is gettingj a divorce and this is somehow salacious news... Oooh a divorce, must be some wild back story to this... Or not. They got married way too young, the pressure and time commitment with his new found fame is overwhelming and their marriage couldn't withstand it. Unfortunately they are no different than fifty percent of couples that get married these days...
I agree Cliff it's not news.... and I really don't care either. Its just that half of hawk nation posted up that RW was visiting a children's hospital while some stoned chick tried to become famous for spending half a night in Kaps apartment.... Also not news....... Should be a good season I guess Goodell got tired of the Niners thumping the pack on opening day so he is going to let the Hawks do it this year. Good Luck this year on defending, that is not an easy task to repeat. and we will see you on Turkey Day. Bowman ought to be close to returning by then.
Old    bigdtx            04-24-2014, 9:48 AM Reply   
Listening to The Ticket this morning in Dallas they ran through the schedule and had the Cowboys at 8-8 and missing the playoffs - again. I think that's optimistic, I'd say 7-9 at best. Sad to see the once mighty Dallas Cowboys as a punchline looking up at the likes of the Seahawks, and even worse - the 49ers.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-24-2014, 10:02 AM Reply   
What a frigging joke!
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles..._shared%3Dtrue
Attached Images

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-24-2014, 10:11 PM Reply   
Who cares about primetime games?!?! Honestly other than the Niner/Hawks and Broncos/Hawks we don't have many heavy hitter games coming to CLink this year. Cowgirls blowout, Raiders blowout, Giants blowout. Cards & Rams should be good games but no one will watch other than the home teams.

As for RW divorce, its a good thing. We need him concentrating on winning SBs not getting nagged by his ball n chain.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-24-2014, 10:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Hate, I'd be proud of that. You guys up there in the cold dark clouds won't be missing coverage of any games so who cares? Plus it may help in keeping the team humble and maintain that fire in their bellies. I see this as a plus for the chickens. The fans on the other hand?...... Lost cause..... The only damage done here is to the egos of chicken fans since they can't ram their soon to be certain victories over lousy teams down the nation's throat.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-25-2014, 4:45 AM Reply   
The Seahawks will have 10 to 12 wins at best. They may not even make the playoffs this year.San Francisco and Arizona are much improved and they have easier schedules. As for the Cowboys 8-8 would be optimistic at this point.Only time will tell, but it's much too early to be strutting your feathers. We as well as the rest of the NFL have forgotten "who" won the Super Bowl.

Last edited by cwb4me; 04-25-2014 at 4:48 AM.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-25-2014, 11:38 PM Reply   
^^So pessimistic for the Seahawks #1 Fan!! HAHAHAHA Still love seeing that every now and then.

How exactly are the 49ers improved? Gore is old, Boman is out, Boldin is old, Whitner is gone, Smith is committing another crime, Kap is still a one read QB who is better at completing passes to the LOB.
Arizona is improved but Palmer is still their QB, I mean Carson Palmer, the only guy that is worse in big games than Tony Romo.
I'm more worried about the Rams, great D, their QB is back, they have amazing draft picks coming up too.

Also, just because the Hawks aren't on primetime won't keep us quite. The nation will hear us again in February at University of Phoenix Stadium.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-26-2014, 4:15 AM Reply   
It's spelled quiet. I'm sure you Hawks fans will be cheering in february. But it won't be for your team. It will be against the team that whipped your teams butt.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-27-2014, 5:44 PM Reply   
A lot of big talk here. I'm making no predictions except that the chickens will have a winning season and their fans will keep letting us know about it. I love that Robert manned up and changed his screen name. I get a chuckle out of it every time.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-27-2014, 7:02 PM Reply   
If Darren is willing to make a bet on the Seahawks repeating, I'm game.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-28-2014, 1:58 PM Reply   
^^What's the bet? I'll take the Hawks repeating for sure!!
Old    bigdtx            04-28-2014, 3:01 PM Reply   
http://msn.foxsports.com/southwest/s...manziel-042814
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-28-2014, 3:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Way to throw down! Rest assured we'll be holding you to it.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-28-2014, 3:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
You have the Seahawks to win the Superbowl. I have every other team in the NFL to win the Superbowl.If I win you change your screen name to "Russell Wilson sucks I love Tony Romo". If I lose you pick your poison.Then we choose the losers profile picture.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-28-2014, 4:20 PM Reply   
^^Sounds good, but I do love Tony Romo. He is a great punch line for so many jokes and he has guaranteed the Hawks a victory against the Cowboys.

Let me think on your new screen name but I feel like you are really enjoying your current one.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-28-2014, 6:36 PM Reply   
You can sign me up for 12 wins this year right now. Our division is tough and getting tougher we're gonna beat each other up.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-12-2014, 1:29 AM Reply   
I am pretty happy with the 49ers draft...

For the defense, they got a S, a couple of CBs and a LB.

For the offense, they got a top RB and top C and a speedy WR.

I am most excited for the RB and C.

The RB (Carlos Hyde) s a bruiser who can go up the middle and around the corner.

The Center (Marcus Martin) is massive and powerful.

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-28-2014, 2:50 PM Reply   
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...top-to-bottom/

Seahawks lead with 8 players in the top 101 in the NFL.

It might be worth mentioning that the QB in Dallas didn't make the list.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-28-2014, 3:13 PM Reply   
That's BS. Kitna should be on there!!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-28-2014, 3:15 PM Reply   
I like seeing a Ram in the #2 position!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-28-2014, 5:29 PM Reply   
Also Dez Bryant wasn't on the list. So much for Fantasy knowledge from those bozo's.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-29-2014, 7:03 AM Reply   
Chiefs have 5 top players, i'm good with that.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-04-2014, 10:50 PM Reply   
Well... this thread is obviously not important to anybody right now. I'm sure you're all out riding and enjoying the sun... but football is nearly here again. Can't wait to see the smack talk going again. I missed it!! This post isn't specifically to talk smack, but I did have a cool football-related moment this weekend, so I wanted to share:

I was on Whidbey Island at a friends cabin. There are several along the beach and you have to walk down the row. No cars. Walking in this morning, I was passing a family all hanging out in their yard. First I saw a Seahawks T-shirt or two… And then I saw the ring. 30 ft away glinting in the sun.

I was certain that’s what it was, but kept walking… Sure that barging into their party wouldn’t be taken well. Just as I passed though, the cabin owner called my friend Kaarina over to see the ring… and knowing what it would mean to me, she called me back to come with her.

It belongs to a Seahawks/Sounders staffer. Not a player. But it was amazing and beautiful and heavy… And they couldn’t have been more gracious in allowing me, a giddy stranger, to hold it for entirely too long.

By the way, I don't know if you guys remember... but the Seahawks won the Super Bowl.
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-05-2014, 7:07 AM Reply   
We totally forgot. With my screen name it's kind of hard to forget. I wonder if people take me serious with a screen name like that. Not that they took me serious before but at least then i could hope they did.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-05-2014, 6:40 PM Reply   
^^ I know I still love seeing that screen name from time to time. HAHAHAHAHA ^^

BTW are you going to change it? I'm sure it's grown on you by now.

Bronco fans are super pumped for Thursday, it's the closest they will get to beating the CHAMPS!!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-06-2014, 12:20 PM Reply   
tic... tic... tic...

That hot breath on the back of Peyton's neck is the LOB salivating to get their hands on him...
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-06-2014, 12:46 PM Reply   
Rich, where is that on Whidbey? South of Clinton?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-06-2014, 6:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^ I know I still love seeing that screen name from time to time. HAHAHAHAHA ^^

BTW are you going to change it? I'm sure it's grown on you by now.

Bronco fans are super pumped for Thursday, it's the closest they will get to beating the CHAMPS!!
I have to keep it till the Superbowl this year as i understood the bet.After that i will probably change it.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-06-2014, 11:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
Rich, where is that on Whidbey? South of Clinton?
Yeah, Brett... due south. Possession Beach. You know the area?
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-07-2014, 7:46 AM Reply   
My family has had a cabin in Sandy Hook (Cultus Bay) for over 30 years. Love that area.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-07-2014, 10:15 AM Reply   
Hey #1 Seahawks Fan,
are we on again this year? I'll take the CHAMPS to repeat, you get the rest of the chumps.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-07-2014, 7:05 PM Reply   
Sounds like a bet to me. You have Seattle to win it all and i have every other team in the NFL.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-08-2014, 7:58 AM Reply   
And the wager is what boys?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-08-2014, 9:43 AM Reply   
Its listed above. Screen name change as well as profile picture.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-08-2014, 11:53 AM Reply   
^^Yep! You are on!

I'm thinking we need to up the bet a bit. How about screen name change and profile picture of you wearing a Seahawks jersey? If I lose, screen name change and I'll change my profile picture of me wearing a team of your choice? Cowboys?

BTW congrats Denver Ponies you were actually able to move the ball on half the starting defense for the Seahawks.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-08-2014, 11:59 AM Reply   
Chiefs win on Defense and Special Teams... shocker.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-08-2014, 3:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^Yep! You are on!

I'm thinking we need to up the bet a bit. How about screen name change and profile picture of you wearing a Seahawks jersey? If I lose, screen name change and I'll change my profile picture of me wearing a team of your choice? Cowboys?

BTW congrats Denver Ponies you were actually able to move the ball on half the starting defense for the Seahawks.
That's reasonable. It will definitely be painful to buy a Seahawks jersey much less wear one in a photograph. I'm sure it will be just as painful for you to wear a Romo jersey with the screen name Tony Romo's #1 fan. LMBO
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-08-2014, 4:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
That's reasonable. It will definitely be painful to buy a Seahawks jersey much less wear one in a photograph. I'm sure it will be just as painful for you to wear a Romo jersey with the screen name Tony Romo's #1 fan. LMBO
Props to both of you - This is great stuff !!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-08-2014, 5:34 PM Reply   
Oh god, a Romo jersey!! As soon as I put it on I'll probably get choked by it, or fumble my phone when trying to take the picture.

Love it! Bet.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-08-2014, 10:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh god, a Romo jersey!! As soon as I put it on I'll probably get choked by it, or fumble my phone when trying to take the picture.

Love it! Bet.
Lol! Awesome!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-12-2014, 8:16 AM Reply   
Marshawn Lynch in trouble again. Orlando Scandrick suspended 4 games for PED. Ray Rice gets a slap on the wrist for slapping his wife. Jerry Jones says those pictures were not accurate. Welcome to the crazy world of the NFL.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-12-2014, 8:45 AM Reply   
Hey Darren - At least if you are wearing the Romo jersey you got a chance at some hot chicks, great parties and nobody will ever expect much from you and you would still get paid like a mo fo....
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-12-2014, 10:32 AM Reply   
How do Ravens fans give Ray Rice a standing ovation?!?!? Stay classy Baltimore.

Also, regarding the Lynch story, it was a mistaken identity. They originally thought they found Skittles at the scene, but turns out they were Mentos (fruit flavor).
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-13-2014, 9:03 AM Reply   
I definitely don't get the Ray Rice love. I can honestly say that regardless of how much I might love having a particular Seahawks player on the squad... if I see a video of him beating his wife/girlfriend I EXPECT him to go to jail. And I don't think I'd be happy with anything less than 6 games lost. I would also prefer that the team do it rather than wait for the league.

I think the Beast Mode "news" is a non-story. The team straight up called it bogus. The speculation is that since the team is actually sorta sequestered during camp, they have him in his room at bed check. Not hard to prove a story is false if you KNOW your player wasn't even out of your sight at the time.

Kinda like people "reporting" that Percy was injured again yesterday. He got cleated and left the field for 10 minutes. In that time, sports sites were reporting junk like the worthless clickbait below. 7500 likes, 1500 comments, and 1500 shares is ridiculous.

People jumping on stuff like this and the Marshawn thing is just wishful thinking. Don't hope the players on the teams you hate fall apart. Hope those teams stay healthy and out of trouble... and then let the athletes prove it on the field. If your team is better, they'll have every chance to show it.
Attached Images

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-13-2014, 9:41 PM Reply   
Lynch cleared. Know how the Hawks knew it was bogus? Because he was in his hotel room!!!

http://www.king5.com/sports/seahawks...271181371.html
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-17-2014, 12:17 PM Reply   
Anyone else think, like I do, that the "new" emphasis on

1) no grabbing after 5 yards and
2) no taunting

are actually anti-seahawk and anti-sherman rules?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-17-2014, 6:38 PM Reply   
Sounds like rules that have always been there but weren't enforced as tightly the last few years. There are a lot of other cornerbacks that will be affected not just Sherman.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-18-2014, 11:34 AM Reply   
Good to see the Santa Clara Forty Whiners really opening their new stadium strong. Shut out in a preseason game?!?!? LOL!!

BTW to all the SF fans here is it strange they moved the team like 40 miles away? It would be like if the Hawks played south of Tacoma.
Old     (ATB0713)      Join Date: Oct 2013 Location: Massachusetts       08-18-2014, 1:02 PM Reply   
Patriots are #1 go pats!!!!!
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       08-18-2014, 1:54 PM Reply   
Broncos will be dispatching the Patriots again this season. We've already got some pre-season practice with beating the Seahawks and now the Niners. Still nice to see someone talking about a team that isn't Seattle, San Francisco, or Dallas though. Where are the Raider's fans??
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-18-2014, 3:28 PM Reply   
http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...56&src=desktop

They better get it cleared up soon before it starts effecting games that count. After week one there was 37 illegal contact calls. There was 47 all last season.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-19-2014, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
BTW to all the SF fans here is it strange they moved the team like 40 miles away?
It's not a problem. The Bay Area is known as the SF Bay Area. Santa Clara is in the middle of the region. Better weather. Better facility. More people with more money. Next to team headquarters. The only difficulty will be Monday night games when work traffic meets game traffic.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-19-2014, 9:08 AM Reply   
Plus, Candlestick SUCKED so bad. It's like driving a 1972 VW bug with holes in the floor vs driving a 2014 BMW M5.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-19-2014, 10:49 AM Reply   
^^Hopefully you guys can weather the storm of all the injuries so we can have some epic 49er/Hawk battles in Nov/Dec & hopefully Jan.

I can't wait to see Crabtree and Sherman line up for the first time again. Going to be awesome!!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-19-2014, 11:16 AM Reply   
Game against the Chargers kinda solidified what's going to happen when high powered offenses come up against us this year... I can't wait to see faces of GB fans on the home opener and then again when the dinosaur Peyton comes limping in for another merciless whooping.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-20-2014, 5:35 PM Reply   
If Denver thought it was loud at the Super Bowl...
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-20-2014, 5:38 PM Reply   
Has anybody been watching 4th And Loud? It's about the LA Kiss getting their team started. I'm only two episodes in, but it's really good stuff!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-20-2014, 5:43 PM Reply   
Will have to check it out, Dave... I'm really not a fan of GS, so we'll see how it goes.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-21-2014, 2:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
I can't wait to see Crabtree and Sherman line up for the first time again. Going to be awesome!!
Thanksgiving evening! It will be the game of the year unless one or both teams craps out.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-22-2014, 10:13 AM Reply   
^^Looks like one of us will be eating crow for Thanksgiving!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-23-2014, 1:19 PM Reply   
WOW! Either the Bears are really bad or the Hawks are just that good.