Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2019, 5:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
We have lots of experience with that. We call those people "terrorists". They'll get "Waco'd". And the snowflakes will whine about their demise.
So Waco were terrorists? I did not agree with them and their sick little organization but murdering all of them was not the answer. Democrats do what democrats do I guess. Another example of when democrats are in the white house there usually is someone they bully, push, and then murder in the public square. You really should be afraid of that behavior.

You really think that the US is immune to an uprising, so keep trolling and bully because you believe that will never happen? You apparently avoided history class.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-04-2019, 6:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You really think that the US is immune to an uprising, so keep trolling and bully because you believe that will never happen? You apparently avoided history class.
But it's gonna be a pickpocket uprising? Maybe they (or you?) have been listening to too much Morissey?

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2019, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
But it's gonna be a pickpocket uprising? Maybe they (or you?) have been listening to too much Morissey?

Never heard the guy before. At least not intentionally. Like I said, they killed 67 million people over the offing of one rich dude. You may be right. I may be crazy, but I just may be the lunatic you're looking for.....
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-04-2019, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Like I said, they killed 67 million people over the offing of one rich dude.

Are you referring to WW1? Far fewer people than that died.

But anyhow, I am sure you see how a road rage shooting and the planned assassination of a leader who had alliances with other nation states are different. Assassinating the guy in charge is a much bigger deal than a random murder.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-04-2019, 5:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post

Haha. Love me some Smiths. So sad that Morissey is such a prima donna and a left wing libtard. I wish he’d just shut up and sing. Johnny Marr is a genius. We were gonna go see Morissey in concert down in SLO in the fall of 2017 and couldn’t for some reason. Turns out he cancelled the show for some trivial reason like the heaters on stage weren’t warm enough or some other little liberal bitch reason like that. I’m so glad we didn’t waste the effort. I’ve since heard he’s famous for cancelling shows at the last minute like that for trivial reasons and leaving fans screwed.

Speaking of which, how do you think Bernie supporters feel now that he had a heart attack? Gee, I wonder if he felt “the Bern.”
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-05-2019, 2:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
So Waco were terrorists?
No. Just pointing out that hiding behind women and children or guns will not be effective against the govt.

Quote:
Democrats do what democrats do I guess. Another example of when democrats are in the white house there usually is someone they bully, push, and then murder in the public square. You really should be afraid of that behavior.
I am. You TrumpTurds support it and are emboldening your favorite idiot in chief to believe he can get away with anything. And making those who would testify against him afraid of doing so.

Quote:
Please Mr Drama Queen, tell me all about that uprising because I haven't heard about it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2019, 4:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
No. Just pointing out that hiding behind women and children or guns will not be effective against the govt.

I am. You TrumpTurds support it and are emboldening your favorite idiot in chief to believe he can get away with anything. And making those who would testify against him afraid of doing so.

Please Mr Drama Queen, tell me all about that uprising because I haven't heard about it.
Is you are afraid of the government having that kind of power, why do you vote for a party that historically has used the power of the government to murder people? Wouldn't you want to vote to limit governments power vs trying to give them more power?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States
List of rebellions in the United States