Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 28, 2009

Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-17-2009, 10:12 AM Reply   
Where do the sacs drain from? I see that there is a through hull fitting on the starboard side of the boat but when i empty the tanks, they dont drain from there? or anywhere else visibile? do they drain from underneath?
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-17-2009, 10:27 AM Reply   
Mine drained from underneath on my Sanger. There were two ports between the exhaust outlets on the transom. That was a DLX, though.
Old     (zammer)      Join Date: Jan 2008       06-17-2009, 10:59 AM Reply   
It goes out the starboard side of the boat near the gas tank vent just under where the front tower mount
Old     (airrantz)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-17-2009, 12:03 PM Reply   
Center locker or v-drive locker sacks? Stock center locker sack is a reversible Simer or SCC pump that fills and drains under the boat right around the dash. I don't have stock v-drive locker sacks but they might be the same way.
Old     (nsolis220)      Join Date: May 2007       06-17-2009, 1:16 PM Reply   
you have rear tanks??

I thought you couldnt get those factory from sanger due to the low profile of the boat.

Mine had just the kgb bag and it drained from driverside outlet by the winddsheild
Old     (airrantz)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-17-2009, 7:29 PM Reply   
For some reason I thought the wake series 1 package had the center ballast and the wake series 2 package had locker sacks but I'm not sure. I bought mine used with a custom center sack that fills and drains from a thru hull on the bottom but that could be custom too I guess except I thought the stock pumps were the reversible ones. Isaac you should leave the sacks full when you pull the boat out and find out where they drain from.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       06-18-2009, 3:13 PM Reply   
I had to count all the holes and guess where they might exit from.
When we got on the water,I filled them,and drained them one by one,just to see where they exit at.
Mine is a custom set up,but I'm not sure if I were to leave the fill pump on,if they would burst,or if they have a over flow valve on them.......

More stuff to check.