Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (boatcountrydan)      Join Date: Nov 2013       11-22-2013, 10:37 AM Reply   
I was able to personally ride behind the SA with the "Swell" system on it before the release date.... HOLY S**T WHAT A BIG WAVE!!!! With that said I still won't call the "Swell" system a "game changer". One because it is the most overplayed word in the boating industry, but also because there are boats manufactures that should get the claim for leading the "surf" crazed technology (aka surf gate and nss). However, what Supra has done with their "Swell" system is unmatched in terms of what one can accomplish behind the boat with "stock weight". Having the ability to throw two different style of waves (both with unmatched push) is something that is revolutionary to our sport. Having a "skim" style wave that is super long and has great pushed is awesome for that super experienced rider that is looking to land tricks like "big spins" and push the level of riding! The "barrel wave" is undoubtedly the biggest surf wave I have rode and is unmatched in how tall and steep this wave is (it truly looks like you are dropping in on a vert ramp when coming down off the top of the lip). I encourage anyone that is not 100% sold on the idea of this "swell" system to ride it before critizing or making statements say it's a "game changer". Ride it first... then make your own opinions. My opinion is the "swell" system makes two of the best waves I have ever ridden... Props to Supra for the Swell System!