Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-16-2011, 4:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdc_worm View Post
thanks, dad, for telling me where to leave my comments. if you cant look past simple physics to see that it is marketing then that is not my problem. no current v drive wakeboat has a hook at the transom. tige happens to have patented the name convex v as it applies to removing the hook that is common on inboard 3 event boats.

did i bash tige? maybe it appeared that way, but my attempt was to keep us all from being sheeple and grazing on all the marketing hype and believing what the media tells us. i am not an apologist for any boat...my last two boats have been CCs w/ the hydro-gate, which i think is a total gimmick. search my user name on PN to see me bashing all of the CC marketing and shortcomings. i think all boats suck.

as for your tige, i am glad you enjoy it. i never said they dont perform, and i likely have more hours and injuries behind 22v's, 22ve's, and RZ2s that most tige enthusiasts on this forum.

now gimme x star marketing koolaid so i can try to convice people that the pickfefork creates thte wake hahaha...
My mistake son, i thought you had also posted telling robert T to take his babble elsewhere

i agree it is marketing, but adjusting your taps plate does make changes in the wake, it is just a hyped up way to make adjustments to your wake via a hull with a rocker int the back and a trim tab

yes youre right all boats DO suck, you cant get everything you want in one, and they all have their own personalities. and all have different technologies and developments, they all suck and are too expensive, and this massively priced, massively waked xstar will do nothing for the indusrty unless youre a pro, they arent revolutionizing the industry theyre resetting the price point.

speaking of wake how does the star make a wake? no trim plate indicated, im surprised considering i would thing it would help the boat get on plane with ass loads of weight