Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       02-04-2015, 1:26 PM Reply   
Who's going?? I was impressed with it last year, so I'm going back again!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-05-2015, 8:21 AM Reply   
I have been there the past 2 days helping setup, impressive display's by all. What day/day's are you going to be there?

Name:  2015 Boat Show.jpg
Views: 874
Size:  119.7 KB
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       02-05-2015, 8:28 AM Reply   
I just landed in Utah. I'll be there today and tomorrow.
Old     (AdamBrewer)      Join Date: Aug 2014       02-09-2015, 8:11 PM Reply   
I am a salesman for Petersen Marine, we just picked up Tige this year! It fun working the show this year with those boats. Did any of y'all take a look in our booth?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       02-09-2015, 9:55 PM Reply   
I did. Great looking stuff. Still can't believe the interior size of that ASR!
Old     (AdamBrewer)      Join Date: Aug 2014       02-10-2015, 9:36 AM Reply   
I know right! I love that thing. I cannot wait for the water to warm up a bit more. Once my dry suit gets here I'll be out on the water behind that beast!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-10-2015, 2:42 PM Reply   
I just saw this thread, but I was in Sun Valley during the show anyway.

How did the show go this year?
Old     (AdamBrewer)      Join Date: Aug 2014       02-11-2015, 9:40 AM Reply   
I think every dealer there had a great show. I know for us personally it was one of the best shows that we have had in quite a few years! We just picked up Tige this year to add to our line up of cruisers, open bows, fishing boats, and pontoons, making this year super exciting! I can't wait for the warmer weather to get here!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-11-2015, 1:11 PM Reply   
Adam ~ Congrats on having a good show! With the warm weather and gas prices, I'm sure people were more willing to buy. Never got a chance to take a look at your booth except a quick fly by. So stoked on all the new boats this year, waiting for my turn on the new Supra SG & SE that Marine Products has.