Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       09-08-2019, 8:03 AM Reply   
Hi everybody,
Currently have a 2017 Nautique 210 And been trying few ballast upgrade/modification.
Just wanted to share with you !
And know what’s your best setting.
For info we are both riding goofy.
Completely love the boat and probably not planning to change since I really love the shape, the interior, the look and the wave is decent too. Pretty much the best boat for our lake since it’s restricted to 22' or 5 000 dry weight max.
Really love the handling too.

After 3 summer with it my best setup come to :
- Switch pro ballast fatsac (300lbs) with 750’s
I load them approx 600lbs for keeping the storage trays.
- port side underseat 370 fatsac.
- Sumo 500 bow bag that fills approx 300lbs. I’ve tried the fatsac bowbag 750 but it’s too big, not necessary because it fills half way before popping the seats.
The Sumo 500 fit perfectly under.

All these sacs are piggybacked with OEM so fills and drain with all others really easy to do.

Have few lead weight (4x50) that I displace at strategic place depend on people and riding (skim or surf)

Thing is, this summer we have been almost all season alone my gf and me.
It’s kind of new for us since we was pretty much always with 2-3people more in the boat.
The wave is very different when we are alone.

Im thinking to buy a pair of fat brick (155lbs fatsac) to replace 2 poeple. In that case I can fill them when we’re alone.
I will try to fill the rear 750’s all the way too but honestly I really love the trays for ropes and vests since pretty much all under seat space is taken by fatsac or the Nautique cooler.
Anybody ever tried to put a big bag in the center?
Is it too much weight?
People who fills 750’s full, where you put your ropes and vets?

what kind of setup are you running with?
And what do you guys think?
Thanks!
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       09-09-2019, 3:23 AM Reply   
Wave with my setup
Attached Images

Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-09-2019, 4:11 AM Reply   
I used to carry a spare 400lbs fatsac that I would fill when it was just the wife, kids, and myself. Once I bought more lead (now 500lbs) I don't ever have to use the spare bag anymore and was of course a lot quicker and easier to deal with. I used to always have to rely on people weight to get the wave I wanted. Now between everything I have I could have just one person in the boat and the wave is still great.

=MORE LEAD!!! .lol.