Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-28-2020, 3:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
That's not what Fauci said. He said wearing the mask in his tv appearances/in situations where there is still social distancing in place is an important visual. It's called being a leader, unlike certain other leaders who choose to spend their time tormenting widowers.
Exactly.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-28-2020, 4:08 AM Reply   
https://techcrunch.com/2020/05/27/ap...ive-bias-suit/

lawsuit alleging bias against conservatives (although they are not actually conservatives, just nutjobs lol)
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-28-2020, 4:14 AM Reply   
Bahahahaha Trump and his newest blonde bitch can't even get their facts straight (Florida does not have absentee voting, everyone is permitted to vote by mail). The hypocrisy is hilarious

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-pol...s-in-10-years/
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-28-2020, 4:41 AM Reply   
Trump seems to tweet about anything and everything but a black man is killed by police and there is rioting in the streets and not a peep? How long until he says "good people on both sides"? My pick is never, that's reserved for when white supremacists drive their cars in to crowds. Anyway, America seems to be going just great, an obvious result of strong leadership.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-28-2020, 4:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You KEEP saying, RELELNTLESSLY, He is only the president, he cant shut down the country, cant do this...cant do that...
OSHA is Federal. They are sitting on their hands while meat packing plants have over 3000 infected with Covid. They are not reporting. Isnt it OSHA job to keep the workplace safe? How can we do tracing if the corps are keeping covid facts secret. Trump is allowing that to happen. His administration has also given no-bid contracts for millions to dozens and dozens of GOP donors and trump pals. These clowns incorporated less than a week before they were handed million$. Talk about in-experience. These are the folks importing the KN-95 masks from china. Way to punish the originators of the Covid virus. Trump policy. Drain the swamp.

Mail-in Voting causes VOTER FRAUD!!!
No one. NOT A SINGLE PERSON has said the goal is for you to not get sick. Food packing is essential.

Who says that the medical professionals are not tracing? We are tracing at work but you the public are not hearing about it. My health is none of your business.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-28-2020, 4:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
I give zero fuqs about Twitter,FB, etc. They are all a cancer. Burn em to the ground and shoot the ashes into a black hole.
I hope they are all miserable as Trump trying to navigate this.
Maybe so but you don't need free speech protections for people you like saying things you agree with. If you can't see what the government controlling aspects of what and how speech can be published really is then I don't know what to tell you. Are there any real conservatives left who understand what "free speech" really means?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-28-2020, 5:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
I was simply referring to your lack of grasp on basic science and microbiology concepts.
Most people learn about that in high school at least.
Doctors are trained as scientists first and foremost. Each doctors does not need to know how to design/build/maintain/run an MRI machine, but they all do need to understand basic science. I will admit though, I have met many medical professionals that have screws loose. Met lots of wakeboarders like that too.
Funny. We specifically study and have to guard against micro contamination to make our facilities work. I am pretty sure I understand the concept.

While I am sure medical people understand basic science (as they should), you really don't go into contamination control and assessing sub micron particulate spread. While I am sure they can be in medical but those are traditional engineering concepts. What you learn in your high school basic science in this regard is the basic flow down grand concept take away. You do not learn what it really is. If you have actually participated in these types of scenerios, you will know that they routinely set up draconian steps in order to train the population that you are trying to influence. They bigger the population, the further out the controls and the more tick tac the controls become. They do that to keep people away from the edge of the real controls or it allows them to understand the working space until they can come up with the narrower controls. Your mask is the real far barrier for the general population. It is more of a feel good measure. If you cared to notice, at first the response during this was to NOT wear a mask. They were not too concerned with spreading due to lack of mask.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-28-2020, 6:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
If you cared to notice, at first the response during this was to NOT wear a mask. They were not too concerned with spreading due to lack of mask.
Take us back in the time machine, please, and find that reporting. AFAIK, the reporting at that time was that a mask won't protect the wearer.

Now, the argument is many masks may stifle spread. Those are different concepts, but I'm sure you can understand the difference between the effect of an unmasked person sneezing in your face while you wear your ill-fitting KN95 or bandana, vs the same person sneezing in your face while they wear their own ill-fitting KN95 or bandana.

Perfect protection? Nope, not even close. Far less exposure? probably.

Remember that at the beginning the recommendation was also to sneeze into an elbow or a tissue, rather than just sneezing out into space. If you think if a cloth mask as a tissue tied to your face, maybe it will make more sense to you?

Just like at the beginning, nobody is saying a mask will protect the wearer. Rather, if the herd wears masks, the virus spreads slower.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-28-2020, 6:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Trump seems to tweet about anything and everything but a black man is killed by police and there is rioting in the streets and not a peep? How long until he says "good people on both sides"? My pick is never, that's reserved for when white supremacists drive their cars in to crowds. Anyway, America seems to be going just great, an obvious result of strong leadership.
Pretty sure Trump was talking about the people that were waving Nazi flags when he said "good people on both sides"
There is so much chaos in our government today, I can't imagine going back to normal, anyway, Trump has plenty of support no matter what he does!
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-28-2020, 6:52 AM Reply   
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/30/world...rnd/index.html
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-28-2020, 7:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Thanks! I'd forgotten the "conserve PPE" argument as well. That article isn't talking about homebrew masks at all, but rather keeping PPE in the hands of medical pros, which is something we all hopefully agree with.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-28-2020, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's not what Fauci said. He said wearing the mask in his tv appearances/in situations where there is still social distancing in place is an important visual. It's called being a leader, unlike certain other leaders who choose to spend their time tormenting widowers.
I posted a direct quote from him earlier, so I know exactly what he said. Follow the direct quote.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-28-2020, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Exactly.
No surprise you’re just a stupid as Tweedle Dee.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-28-2020, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Crawl back out from under your rock and pay attention. Trump has said plenty about it. He even mentioned special having a investigation of it. He also hasn’t said much about the rioting for the same reason I haven’t: you gotta understand how bad it is that that happened like it did. It was repulsive to watch. How can anyone NOT get the frustration of those people? I totally loathe BLM et al, but I’m giving those people a pass on last night’s “activities.”
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-28-2020, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I can't believe that people are arguing here that a mask or any face covering even a t-shirt doesn't impede the expulsion of body fluids. And when I say "I can't believe" I mean it doesn't surprise me a bit who's making those claims.
do you wear a mask for work Are you in healthcare, do you actually put a mask on your face daily? If so, you know that masks can be worse, than no mask, if you cannot wear it properly. a homemade mask, wet, dirty and weak, does not stop .0125 micron particles of the virus. A level 3 mask cant, and any mask not air tight to your face won't. It may slow down the spray, or shorten some of the distance forward, but it flying out the sides. I know I wear one.

Buy level 3 masks, take them off and pitch them after use, because sticking it in your pocket just spreads the germs. touching it etc etc. You don't take a mask out of the ICU, its covered.

Here, take a ****, dont wipe, pull your pants up. you will not spread fecal matter, wipe you ass, they touch something, its on your hands, even if you don't think. So even when you wash your hands, there is small particles. you don't think a little itch under or around the mask does the same thing?

And, you carry viral load on the outside and inside of the mask. either being sick, breathing etc. or it landing on your wet, homemade mask. So you then touch it over and over again. Its starting to become ridiculous watching fools touching it at the store, are the gas station. they just cant stop touching it.

Wearing a mask, improperly, is worse than no mask at all. FACT. soggy, wet, homemade masks are prime disease spreaders. You want to wear one, great, buy a box of them, pitch it after every use, glove up, put it on, don't touch it, then pitch it, remove your gloves, and we are golden
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-28-2020, 12:08 PM Reply   
oh, there may be a "do not wear a mask rule" coming soon
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-28-2020, 12:11 PM Reply   
Interesting how your mask is all "wet and soggy" but doesn't prevent the expulsion of fluids. I personally don't care who wears a mask. I have a bandana in the car that's does the trick when a mask is required (Costco and Guitar center are the only stores yet that it was necessary). It never gets wet and soggy, but I'm not slobbering, yakking unnecessarily, or breathing like I can't get enough oxygen. If it's not required I don't wear it. I do make a conscious effort to keep my distance and not talk when it's not necessary in stores. I'm just laughing at the idea that it doesn't help prevent the expulsion of fluids during normal breathing and talking. Why bother coughing into your sleeve if that's the case.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-28-2020, 12:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Interesting how your mask is all "wet and soggy" but doesn't prevent the expulsion of fluids. I personally don't care who wears a mask. I have a bandana in the car that's does the trick when a mask is required (Costco and Guitar center are the only stores yet that it was necessary). It never gets wet and soggy, but I'm not slobbering, yakking unnecessarily, or breathing like I can't get enough oxygen. If it's not required I don't wear it. I do make a conscious effort to keep my distance and not talk when it's not necessary in stores. I'm just laughing at the idea that it doesn't help prevent the expulsion of fluids during normal breathing and talking. Why bother coughing into your sleeve if that's the case.
A new, fresh, medical mask does, but people are wearing a mask for hours on end, or reusing them or touching them. if you get moisture on the inside of the mask, and breath, air go's though the mask, the virus is too small to be stopped so it still in the air, but now, concentrated. So your bandana does nothing, sorry, unless its tight around your face and closed under your chin, its just a deflector. yes, it may cut down on distance but its just now coming out the sides. #1 problem, you keep it in your car, you take it off and on, you don't wash your hands before you put it on, then take it off. sit it down in your car, then put it back on.

1. you wash your hands, don't touch anything,
2. put on mask without touching the inside or outside
3. never touch it ever, then take it off, not touching any area of the material
4. then you through it away, immediately, then you wash your hands

no one is doing this. They leave the house, touch things, put it on in the parking lot, touch the mask, touch other things, then put it in their pocket while spreading whats on the mask to everything they touch, and anyone who touches what they touch. Its hard to follow this process, hence "they" said don't wear masks, but then pressure to get people moving again, and cut back the fear of leaving the house kicked in. Politics, not science. More people will spread the virus because of improper mask wearing. tomorrow, look around at people, take a min, its really bad.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-28-2020, 12:49 PM Reply   
Just sent 50 bones over to Mark Kelly for senate. Turn Arizona blue!
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-28-2020, 12:57 PM Reply   
if you are 6 + feet away, no need to wear it, if you feel the need great, but wear it properly and follow the process or you are spreading your germs. I would rather have airborne micro particles hit me, than a wet finger touching me. the percentage of virus, in your saliva, is extreme vs low aerosol from breathing. Thats why we have the soap phone. A fart is less particulate than **** on your hand or fingers. the virus lives much longer in saliva and moisture soaked areas, than in the air.

Watch people pull their mask down to lick there fingers to count their cash at the register. or try to open a bag at the produce isle. Its out of control. I notice it, because I have to wear one everyday. for hours on end. I have boxes of them. i get a new one every time i have to remove it or leave the surgical area. We all take them off immediately when we enter safe zones. We don't want to make a mistake and touch it, then touch something or someone. Today, after a training, the surgeon, said, "don't forget to take that mask off before you go into my office" We took them off, through them away and had a conversation 6 ft apart. The other option would be to grab a new one after we washed our hands, gloved up, put it on, took off gloves, because if you touch an area of your face, after wearing a mask, the gases come out around the mask, its on your face. so its now on your gloves or hands. So by not touching your fing face, you keep spread off your hands.

Last edited by dougr; 05-28-2020 at 1:01 PM.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-28-2020, 1:07 PM Reply   
Hey if anyone needs a new TV I know a guy that has some in the minneapolis area. That poor man, would not have wanted to see people destroying the city. So sad, you can be mad, and should be, as i feel that was criminal. but destroying things, just makes it so worse.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-28-2020, 4:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just sent 50 bones over to Mark Kelly for senate. Turn Arizona blue!
Thanks for mentioning that here. I just sent $500 to McSally in response. Couldn’t have done it without you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-28-2020, 5:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Hey if anyone needs a new TV I know a guy that has some in the minneapolis area. That poor man, would not have wanted to see people destroying the city. So sad, you can be mad, and should be, as i feel that was criminal. but destroying things, just makes it so worse.
It was manslaughter. Makes me sick to watch and Fox won’t stop playing it on a loop. There is new video that will show the case wasn’t even a seriously violent or escalated encounter to start with. It’s actually pretty benign looking according to people in the know. Two of the four officers were rooks. Sad for them that their inexperience probably prevented them from having a say in the matter and their careers are pretty much over before they started.

Saddest for George Floyd.

Unfortunately, the idiots that burned down the precinct also burned whatever evidence that may have existed in the lockers of the officers involved. Talk about cutting off one’s nose to spite one’s face.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 12:23 AM Reply   
Queen of the Karens.
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-29-2020, 3:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Thanks for mentioning that here. I just sent $500 to McSally in response. Couldn’t have done it without you.
Nice! She needs it for sure, she's hurting even in Maricopa. I was in Phoenix the day she lost to Sinema; it was a good day. Looking forward to the sequel.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-29-2020, 3:29 AM Reply   
"#1 problem, you keep it in your car, you take it off and on, you don't wash your hands before you put it on, then take it off. sit it down in your car, then put it back on."

That 120 degree auto interior from the Florida sun is probably keeping the virus preserved.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 3:30 AM Reply   
That Derek Chauvin and his accomplices to murder have yet to be arrested is atrocious.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 3:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
"#1 problem, you keep it in your car, you take it off and on, you don't wash your hands before you put it on, then take it off. sit it down in your car, then put it back on."

That 120 degree auto interior from the Florida sun is probably keeping the virus preserved.
Heat and UV light kill it actually.
Ford released plans for new police cruisers that heat up to like 130deg inside in order to kill it. Hopefully without people in it of course.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-29-2020, 4:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Voting is free, guys. More money in politics doesn't help anyone.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-29-2020, 4:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Voting is free, guys. More money in politics doesn't help anyone.
Advertising what you stand for is not free though...
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 4:59 AM Reply   
I stand for peace, equality for all, livable wages, healthcare as a right, term limits, etc, etc.
That was not expensive to do.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-29-2020, 5:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
It was manslaughter. Makes me sick to watch and Fox won’t stop playing it on a loop. There is new video that will show the case wasn’t even a seriously violent or escalated encounter to start with. It’s actually pretty benign looking according to people in the know. Two of the four officers were rooks. Sad for them that their inexperience probably prevented them from having a say in the matter and their careers are pretty much over before they started.

Saddest for George Floyd.

Unfortunately, the idiots that burned down the precinct also burned whatever evidence that may have existed in the lockers of the officers involved. Talk about cutting off one’s nose to spite one’s face.
If the Asian cop standing guard while Chauvin murdered a handcuffed man was the rookie you refer to, that isnt inexperience. That is accomplice to murder, while real American Patriots try to peacefully stop a murder in progress. I dont think i could have restrained myself without getting physically involved to stop him.
Agree, sad for Floyd and his family and all Americans. Our country is a world wide embarrassment again and again.
I dont think they need much more evidence to convict for a life sentence for at least one of those fine men in blue. He isnt going to do well in prison.
Old     (rlwagens)      Join Date: Feb 2008       05-29-2020, 5:46 AM Reply   
https://youtu.be/ftLzQefpBvM
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 6:18 AM Reply   
He has been arrested.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 6:45 AM Reply   
Annnnnnnd we are out of the WHO.
I dont feel any safer.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bahahahaha Trump and his newest blonde bitch can't even get their facts straight (Florida does not have absentee voting, everyone is permitted to vote by mail). The hypocrisy is hilarious

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-pol...s-in-10-years/
Love the way you speak about women you coward. Calling women you don't even know "bitches". you and 95 must by brothers in the way you talk about women. Sure your mother is proud.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 7:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
One white supremacist (at lease that was his label, who could have been there for the confederate issue or he could have been an idiot white supremacist), drives his car in a crowd but the dozens if not hundereds of left wing riots, burning or towns, shooting of cops, and beating up conservatives is something you ignore huh? F off.

Trump has said plenty about this. What do you want someone to do? The DOJ and FBI are on the case. The cops have been fired. What the F more do you want?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
I stand for peace, equality for all, livable wages, healthcare as a right, term limits, etc, etc.
glad you believe that you can enslave others for your rights. Can't want for healthcare workers to have to provide there services to me no matter what and without any costs.... well, because of my rights.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you stand for peace, you need to move away from the democrat party. Party of riots.

If you stand for equality, then you need to move on from the democrat party. Nothing like trying to make laws that give special treatment that are only determined by the color of your skin.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 8:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
glad you believe that you can enslave others for your rights. Can't want for healthcare workers to have to provide there services to me no matter what and without any costs.... well, because of my rights.
Can you read, son?

I said nothing of enslavement. Why the hell would I support that. Lay off the Fox, its rotting your brain.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 8:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
If the Asian cop standing guard while Chauvin murdered a handcuffed man was the rookie you refer to, that isnt inexperience. That is accomplice to murder, while real American Patriots try to peacefully stop a murder in progress. I dont think i could have restrained myself without getting physically involved to stop him.
Agree, sad for Floyd and his family and all Americans. Our country is a world wide embarrassment again and again.
I dont think they need much more evidence to convict for a life sentence for at least one of those fine men in blue. He isnt going to do well in prison.
and why is our country and embarrassment again? You obviously don't get out much. Dude's cut their daughters heads off for "honor" in other countries. Just stop with that leftist self loathing. What is the embarrassment is yet again the leftists out looting and burning.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 8:07 AM Reply   
Dude, we are an embarrassment. There are others way worse. But we have our shyt together like a case of dysentery.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you read, son?

I said nothing of enslavement. Why the hell would I support that. Lay off the Fox, its rotting your brain.
Funny thing is, you guys are the ones who actually watch fox. Irony?

If healthcare is a right, then that means a healthcare provider in no way shape or form deny me service. If it is considered an emergency, can I stop by a healthcare providers house at 3am and get my rights?
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 8:08 AM Reply   
100$ on who that cop voted for. You know.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Funny thing is, you guys are the ones who actually watch fox. Irony?

If healthcare is a right, then that means a healthcare provider in no way shape or form deny me service. If it is considered an emergency, can I stop by a healthcare providers house at 3am and get my rights?
Your arguments are so bad, they dont warrant a response. Go sit in the corner.

You prob gonna catch a 45 if you do show up like that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dude, we are an embarrassment. There are others way worse. But we have our shyt together like a case of dysentery.
You are an embarrassment. Our country is doing fine. Stay off the media for a couple days and quit getting emotionally hijacked.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-29-2020, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Asian was not a rookie.

The embarrassment is on the cop who choked him and the Asian one who stood right by there. Not our country. When black on black or black on white crime happens, are we a world-wide embarrassment then? For the record, this happened in a libtard city in a libtard state. Still embarrassed? Yeah, I’m sure you would have rescued Mr. Floyd.

As for the sentencing, I’m sure there’s some context that needs to be revealed, but it doesn’t look good for the choker and Co. Also for the record, I’ve been severely harassed by two bad cops in my lifetime. There are absolutely dirty cops out there. I’m also friends with and have done all kinds of ride-alongs with some good ones. I highly recommend doing a ride-along on a helicopter if you can pull those kinds of strings.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
100$ on who that cop voted for. You know.
$1000 on who the rioters voted for. You know?
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are an embarrassment. Our country is doing fine. Stay off the media for a couple days and quit getting emotionally hijacked.
White privilege is certainly something to behold.

Let me guess, you live in a gated community.

Last edited by lesstalkmoreride; 05-29-2020 at 8:13 AM.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 8:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
$1000 on who the rioters voted for. You know?
Who murdered who?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your arguments are so bad, they dont warrant a response. Go sit in the corner.

You prob gonna catch a 45 if you do show up like that.
Why would I catch a 45. It is illegal in liberal states to protect your home. In Cali, you have to retreat to the depths of your house in order to use deadly force. Then you still may get a murder charge. You have the luxory of living in a free state and then being a whiner.

You apparently don't think what it really means when you have your talking points. When something is a "right", what does that mean to the ones who are required to service your "rights"?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-29-2020, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you stand for peace, you need to move away from the democrat party. Party of riots.

If you stand for equality, then you need to move on from the democrat party. Nothing like trying to make laws that give special treatment that are only determined by the color of your skin.
BOOM! ROASTED! Lol
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 8:17 AM Reply   
Ya'll some dumblords today.

In what world, under any circumstance, can you show up 3AM at someones home and demand something (healthcare, nonetheless, what is doc gonna do surgery on you right there, put you on dialysis the living room to clean out the bleach you drank?) and not expect repercussions. Just an asinine take on universal healthcare.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:

[looks up voter suppression methods by GOP]

Right...
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Who murdered who?
Does it matter? How many dead in the protests? How many injured. How many buildings burned? how much stuff looted?

Shall we go on and on about the amount of black men murdered by other black men during just memorial day alone? Don't see you out there with your protest pants on?

You being a democrat, you certainly love laws that "mold society". Irony is, you love to pass more laws that these cops have to enforce that puts everyone in more and more danger.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
[looks up voter suppression methods by GOP]

Right...
You mean like the voter suppression methods that the democrats use in kalifornia? You trying to use alleged voter suppression to counter my arguments? good luck.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ya'll some dumblords today.

In what world, under any circumstance, can you show up 3AM at someones home and demand something (healthcare, nonetheless, what is doc gonna do surgery on you right there, put you on dialysis the living room to clean out the bleach you drank?) and not expect repercussions. Just an asinine take on universal healthcare.
You clearly said healthcare is a "right". You obviously don't know what something being a "right" is. If you have to provided it for me, what is the limit? Can you charge me for it? it is my right and rights are free.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 8:22 AM Reply   
How many unarmed black men killed by police.

Buildings can be replaced.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean like the voter suppression methods that the democrats use in kalifornia? You trying to use alleged voter suppression to counter my arguments? good luck.
List em.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 8:26 AM Reply   
Rights have limits nerd. Why do private citizens not have anti aircraft guns (that we know of at least). 2A means unlimited guns right, or are their limits to rights? Why cant I drive drunk, I mean I have a right to drive how/when/where I like. Quit twisting arguments or just admit you dont have a tangible count.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
White privilege is certainly something to behold.

Let me guess, you live in a gated community.
You are just a basic liberal dumba$$. White priviledge? Can you define that for me? Only idiots I hear say that sh$t are guilt ridden little white people who grew up in perfect little communities that have been guilted into believing that because they had a normal upbringing that they should feel guilty for it. Well that and black people who live in echo chamber areas where they have been taught that white people have no problems yet don't know any white people and have been taught to hate them.

White privilege my a$$. I was homeless by 18. Dad died when I was 8, mother was a ww2 era mother that was a home maker. We lived off so little that the college would not process my financing paperwork because they said I was lying about my family income. I went through almost 1 semester with no books and not actually getting credit for the classes because I could not pay for them. I got recruited to come to california at age 19 to work. I had to borrow $1000 from an aunt I saw once every 3 years in Chicago in order to afford to make the drive. Made $11 an hour when it still cost $675 for a one bedroom apartment. Ate a can of green beans for lunch everyday and wrote checks in hopes the money would make it to the bank in time for the rent. White privilege my a$$. No I don't live in a gated community. I like most of the people out here have to live an hour away from work to afford a place to live.

Again. you are just a little rich liberal who lives in a free state that wants to whine about $hit
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Rights have limits nerd. Why do private citizens not have anti aircraft guns (that we know of at least). 2A means unlimited guns right, or are their limits to rights? Why cant I drive drunk, I mean I have a right to drive how/when/where I like. Quit twisting arguments or just admit you dont have a tangible count.
Do you really believe the crap out of your mouth? You in no way, shape or form have the "right" to drive anywhere. Driving is a previlege. The roads are actually made for military purposes.

You can actually own an anti aircraft gun with the proper license.

You are the one who needs to quit twisting arguments. YOU are the one advocating that healthcare is a "right". You have no idea what rights are or what is required of others to provide those rights. You are trying to argue and you did not even know that driving is NOT a right
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
How many unarmed black men killed by police.

Buildings can be replaced.
Actaully numbers that I ran and documented on this board tell a different tale. A cop is 6 times more likely to be killed by a black man than a cop to kill a black man.

Care to tell me how many unarmed white people are killed?

Person my wife knows was checking on a naked black man sleeping in a park. Guy jumps up and starts fighting the cop. Guy starts going for his gun. Cop ends up shooting the guy. Press turns it into one of those "cops shoot unarmed black man" racial pieces. The cop was black.

Oh, did you know that the data shows that black cops are 2x more likely to shoot a black man?

Did you know that 3% of the population commits 50% of the murders? You want to care to talk about the same 3%'s contribution to other crime?

We can talk about all that stuff if you want. Of course, that may get into numbers and stuff but since you seem to be in healthcare, you are a genius and can keep up.

At the end of the day what that cop did was wrong. Pretty clear to see. Everyone agrees. I will never agree that burning and looting are ever acceptable. They should be met with as much violence as is needed to stop it cold. Rubber bullets used to work pretty well at this.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-29-2020, 8:48 AM Reply   
If we are to go looting and we are together, looting, are there rules. Like, burn down whatever we want? What if the looter next to me lives down the street. Is it PC to burn down his house? Would he be cool with that? "hey, lets smash this car," NO "its mine" "wait, we cannot discriminate on who's **** we smash or burn down, this would not be PC" So, I am sorry, we need to be an equal opportunity looter, and your car is in the street so It ok, because we are mad today. and this is what we do when we are mad. Sorry, but I have to burn it down! Maybe we find out who the looters are, and go to their hood and smash their siht. then just say. HEY we are mad too and your house or business just happens to be in front of me, at the moment. and its ok, because we are protesting. Don't take it personal.

This was not a protest, it was a smash and grab, and the city let it happen, Thats the saddest part of this, less the poor guys death. If they can rob stores because they are mad, Why cant I? And there were people of every race, color or creed. So it was not just black folks fing up ****. It was a pile of ****ty people destroying their own town.

Last edited by dougr; 05-29-2020 at 8:51 AM.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 8:51 AM Reply   
"White priviledge? Can you define that for me?"

Yes, its rather easy.

"Our country is doing fine. " -White person/delta

Also, I didnt ask for your biography. I hope you were able to have a good father figure in your life.

Last edited by lesstalkmoreride; 05-29-2020 at 8:56 AM.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-29-2020, 8:54 AM Reply   
"right to drive" LMFAO. That pretty much sums up the problem with today's youth.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 8:55 AM Reply   
"I will never agree that burning and looting are ever acceptable."
I do agree that there are profiteers on all ends of the spectrum and it is wrong. I get the anger, but it is misplaced.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 8:56 AM Reply   
Fair enough, perhaps my example using driving was not that good and even a bit erroneous. Shoot from the hip logic got me I reckon.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-29-2020, 8:58 AM Reply   
So, crime committed by african americans (murder rate, etc), is it because they are just bad people or people in bad circumstances?

I think you have heinous people in all walks of life - melanin level is irrelevant. When there is a system that categorically denies equal opportunity and access to the means to be successful to one group base on skin color compared to another, then you have a recipe for imbalance and suffering.

All this is coming to head as literally demonstrated by a police boot on the neck of defenseless, non-violent, non-resisting african american resulting in death. Our generation is not going to take it.

Last edited by lesstalkmoreride; 05-29-2020 at 9:02 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:

Yes, its rather easy.

Also, I didnt ask for your biography. I hope you were able to have a good father figure in your life.
You do realize that even the poorest Americans are richer than the other people in the world:

The Poorest 20% of Americans Are Richer on Average Than Most European Nations

https://fee.org/articles/the-poorest...ons-of-europe/

What I would consider idiotic indocrination is people like you acting like Americans don't have it well. What you are confusing for previlidge is people like you confusing greed and envy for people not living well. Am I self righteous enough to believe that people in America don't have problems. Of course people do. Most of it is social sins of having children out of wedlock. That is the number one thing that creates generational poorness. It leads to poor emotional and financial health. vast majority can not over come it. 75% of black people today are born out of wedlock. Oh, btw, those so called democrat feel good trying to keep blacks on the plantation policies actaully helped cause it. Was I done on purpose? Possilbiy if you look at the roots as to why it came about (thanks LBJ). Making sure a man is not in the home in order to qualify for assistance. When that started blacks were only at 26% fatherless homes. Now it is 75% and whites are now at 26%.

You start throwing around that white previledge bull chit, you are going to hear it. I have zero issues telling people where I came from. You ever make over $230 a week at $3 an hour picking melons in the summer while playing baseball 2 or 3 times a week? That's right white people don't so those jobs. You want to hear about my wife living in a tent at the age of 14 or living in a car at age 10? I am lying. She was just camping out for the white previledge line.

Thanks for asking, but no I did not have any father figure. I kept my head down. Made my mistakes. learned. tried new things to expand my skill sets. stayed humble. Took the good with the bad. Got laid off because of my skills were not up to those around me early career. Came back and became their supervisor shortly after. Still learning today and pass on everything I learn to people I train and supervise because I want them to start out 10 to 20 years ahead of my knowledge base from work skills to people skills.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
"I will never agree that burning and looting are ever acceptable."
I do agree that there are profiteers on all ends of the spectrum and it is wrong. I get the anger, but it is misplaced.
I agree. that is why I advocate less laws and regulations. Ever seen a black man chocked out and die from selling cigs? Sure we have. All done because democrats needed their taxes in NY.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-29-2020, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:

Yes, its rather easy.

Dude..... You need to stop. You just stepped off a cliff. You're making such a huge fool of yourself. Too bad that's never stopped you before. Definitely not a good day for you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-29-2020, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
All done because democrats needed their taxes in NY.
HAHA LOL! That's gonna leave a mark.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, crime committed by african americans (murder rate, etc), is it because they are just bad people or people in bad circumstances?

I think you have heinous people in all walks of life - melanin level is irrelevant. When there is a system that categorically denies equal opportunity and access to the means to be successful to one group base on skin color compared to another, then you have a recipe for imbalance and suffering.

All this is coming to head as literally demonstrated by a police boot on the neck of defenseless, non-violent, non-resisting african american resulting in death. Our generation is not going to take it.
Don't know. The more I get around the echo chamber, I believe it is a failed sub culture. Are they discriminated against because of color or because the way the culture acts? Asians don't have this issue. Mexicans don't have this issue. Canadians don't have this issue with their floppy little heads on their mouths. So what is it?

First time I ever got on a train in the bay area. Some black lady chanted at use "death to white people, children of satan".

Wife worked with 90% black people in her office. She was told by more than one that they were taught that whites did not have issues and lived like "leave it to beaver". Another said she hated my wife because she was white and slowly came around and actually is the one who led my wife to Christ. Ironic, hating someone because of their color then being Christ like. Who knows.

You ever failed a test for a job when you got a 96% and was mandated by union rules to be the first selection for a job? Wife did. They hired all black people from off the street. The hiring manager was black and got fired. Wife still did not get the job because it was too late. I am not going to support color based hiring, lending or anything. My generation is not going to stand for it. It is wrong no matter when or who you are.

All this is coming to a head because your generation is already a failed culture. Loot, burning, shutting down free speech, throwing fits is.... childish at best and extremely dangerous.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-29-2020, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
California? Does California really need voter suppression? Now, in 2018 when the voters of Florida gave ex-felons(over one million) the right to vote, the republican congress quickly passed laws which stated the ex-felons had to pay court fees before they were allowed to vote, and that went against the 24 amendment to the Constitution, which is basically a poll tax to suppress the black vote. That law was just struck down by the 11th US appeals court last week.
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...-fees/2193310/
Florida is going blue and there is Nothing Trump can do.
Welcome to Florida!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:

Oh. I was poor. Did not see me out murdering people, looting and rioting. That sums up the vast majority of anyone in fly over country. Why do you think that vast majority of the type of crimes happen in democrat cities? Because they are enabled. People like you have grown up that making excuses for bad behavior is acceptable instead of holding standards. Holding standards somehow has become racists.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-29-2020, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
California? Does California really need voter suppression? Now, in 2018 when the voters of Florida gave ex-felons(over one million) the right to vote, the republican congress quickly passed laws which stated the ex-felons had to pay court fees before they were allowed to vote, and that went against the 24 amendment to the Constitution, which is basically a poll tax to suppress the black vote. That law was just struck down by the 11th US appeals court last week.
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...-fees/2193310/
Florida is going blue and there is Nothing Trump can do.
Welcome to Florida!
You should be so proud that you need felons to help your party get into power. Tells me everything I need to know about your Kracker Jack party.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-29-2020, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Don't know. The more I get around the echo chamber, I believe it is a failed sub culture. Are they discriminated against because of color or because the way the culture acts? Asians don't have this issue. Mexicans don't have this issue. Canadians don't have this issue with their floppy little heads on their mouths. So what is it?

First time I ever got on a train in the bay area. Some black lady chanted at use "death to white people, children of satan".

Wife worked with 90% black people in her office. She was told by more than one that they were taught that whites did not have issues and lived like "leave it to beaver". Another said she hated my wife because she was white and slowly came around and actually is the one who led my wife to Christ. Ironic, hating someone because of their color then being Christ like. Who knows.

You ever failed a test for a job when you got a 96% and was mandated by union rules to be the first selection for a job? Wife did. They hired all black people from off the street. The hiring manager was black and got fired. Wife still did not get the job because it was too late. I am not going to support color based hiring, lending or anything. My generation is not going to stand for it. It is wrong no matter when or who you are.

All this is coming to a head because your generation is already a failed culture. Loot, burning, shutting down free speech, throwing fits is.... childish at best and extremely dangerous.
Wow. Interesting stories.

I was born in South Sacramento (right around the corner from Stephon Clark) before it got “dark.” 5-6 years later when I was in kindergarten, I rode with my mom to my oldest sister’s jr high to pick her up. My sister came running out from the school being chased by a group of black girls who wanted to beat my sister up for being white. My sister barely made it to the car in time and when she did, this group circled the car-even though my mom and I were in it-like they wanted blood. My mom had to literally slowly nudge her way through the group with the car to get away while they all pounded on it.

Then there was my older brother who while sitting in class gets tapped on the shoulder by a black chick named Thelma who said, “you know... I think you’re TOO white.”

We moved to Elk Grove, Ca a couple months later. Most other white families did the same. White flight is a real thing. The ones that stayed behind either became whiggers or got beaten up all the time.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-29-2020, 12:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wow. Interesting stories.

I was born in South Sacramento (right around the corner from Stephon Clark) before it got “dark.” 5-6 years later when I was in kindergarten, I rode with my mom to my oldest sister’s jr high to pick her up. My sister came running out from the school being chased by a group of black girls who wanted to beat my sister up for being white. My sister barely made it to the car in time and when she did, this group circled the car-even though my mom and I were in it-like they wanted blood. My mom had to literally slowly nudge her way through the group with the car to get away while they all pounded on it.

Then there was my older brother who while sitting in class gets tapped on the shoulder by a black chick named Thelma who said, “you know... I think you’re TOO white.”

We moved to Elk Grove, Ca a couple months later. Most other white families did the same. White flight is a real thing. The ones that stayed behind either became whiggers or got beaten up all the time.
Translation, WAAAAAAA

didn't know this was going to turn into a I have a black friend...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-29-2020, 1:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Translation, WAAAAAAA

didn't know this was going to turn into a I have a black friend...
Hey we all have a past and come from somewhere right? I’m sure things were tough on you in the gay commune too. Just want you to know I’m here for you.