Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through September 06, 2005

Old    mendo247            08-28-2005, 3:28 PM Reply   
here are a few pics of my new ride.. 06 sanger v215..i believe its prety much got every option minus stereo..that will come shortly!
boat1
boat 2
boat3
boat4
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-28-2005, 4:11 PM Reply   
Looks great, I love the V215. Is that the chubby tower? How do you like it?
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-28-2005, 5:10 PM Reply   
That's the sickest looking boat I've seen posted so far.
Old    mendo247            08-28-2005, 7:33 PM Reply   
yeah i fell in love at first sight!! yes that is the chubby, the dealer had the regular swoop sitting right next to it when i got there and luckily they worked with me and sent it down to proflight to have the chubby installed, i had another top brand tower on my last boat and this thing blows it away.. its unbelivably soild.. so far so good no problems.. still dialing the wake in..
Old    stillstandin            08-28-2005, 9:19 PM Reply   
SWEET
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-28-2005, 11:59 PM Reply   
Congrats man thats the best looking Sanger I've seen posted before, looks great though man. Should have many hours of fun ahead on it.
~Tyler~
Old     (midwesty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-29-2005, 12:40 AM Reply   
if thats abrand new boat...why do the pics say 2002 2/20?

time to update the camera!

sweet boat tho!
Old    walt            08-29-2005, 6:53 PM Reply   
Sick boat Richard.
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-29-2005, 7:35 PM Reply   
Really nice looking boat. I typically am not a fan of flames on boats but in these colors I think it looks very nice. Good looking trailer with color keyed guidepost pads too, nice clean interior. Sanger builds a nice boat, congrats.
Old     (Bret)      Join Date: Nov 2013 Location: Santa Rosa, CA       10-27-2016, 7:58 PM Reply   
I Know this is an old thread but I really want the sac that's under the bow filler cushion if there's anyway somebody can get me ahold of the owner of the boat and see if they still have the sac under the bow filler cushion and would like to sell it that would be really good.