Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Blueliner)      Join Date: Sep 2013       03-29-2014, 9:02 AM Reply   
A question for those who own one of these. How many average size people can you sit in this boat comfortably. To me it looks cramped for what 10?

And how does it handle chop or other wakes if you run into that.

Regards,
Blueliner
Old     (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-29-2014, 9:03 AM Reply   
Would help if you told us what year....
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-29-2014, 9:12 AM Reply   
If you are talking about the older Ones I would think 7 adults is about the most you could get in it comfortably and that is if you are using the bow. Driver, 4 people on wraparound and 2 in the bow.
Old     (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       03-29-2014, 9:50 AM Reply   
Even in the newer one I wouldn't want more the 7! But u know what, I wouldn't want more than 7 in a g either! If you want a party barge then buy a pontoon!
Old     (brichter14)      Join Date: Jul 2010       03-29-2014, 9:55 AM Reply   
If you want to bring 10, get a 230 or a G23.

In the 210, any more than 7 is not fun if you are actually moving around. If you plan on just anchoring all day and having people swim, you can fit 10 to go from the dock to the watering hole. But if you are planning on staying in the boat all day, dont bring more than 7.
Old     (Blueliner)      Join Date: Sep 2013       03-29-2014, 2:17 PM Reply   
the year is a 2007 I came across for what seems to be a fair price. I could see us having up to 8 or more folks at times, depending on what activity. Big family here lots of friends as well, my 2 kids are teens, Looks like one of the 23 or 24 foot models are the best way to be sure. For me its all about friends and family.

Thanks
Old     (scottb7)      Join Date: Oct 2012       03-29-2014, 3:04 PM Reply   
2007 is first year of new hull, and seating is different and improved from 2008 to 2013, and then of course 2014 are all new. i have a 2008 and i would say that you can have 2 kids in the bow, but the bow sits low in this boat when weighted or lot's of people so they may get wet once in a while. then in main cabin you can have 2 rear facing on the loveseat side, the driver, and one behind that. Plus 2 in the center. So total = 2+2+2+2=total 8, but it is pretty tight. If you are going to have 8 more than say 50% of the time then this boat is too small. pretty good in choppy water, i think.
Old     (dbdb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-03-2014, 9:39 AM Reply   
If your not set on Nautique, I have a Mastercraft X15 for sale. It has the seating of a 23 footer in a 21.8 boat. Its an 07 with the LY6. I've had 8 adults and 4 kids in it. It was full, but not near overly cramped at all. They are great family boats. I'm sure the price is comparable or even less expensive than an 07 210.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-03-2014, 10:15 AM Reply   
My friend owned an '08 that we spent a lot of time on. 8 people is a lot for that boat. You can really put 2 in the bow comfortably, a driver, someone sitting in the ob seat, three across the back and one on the non-driver's side seat. That's pretty much cramming them in there.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       04-04-2014, 6:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdb View Post
If your not set on Nautique, I have a Mastercraft X15 for sale. It has the seating of a 23 footer in a 21.8 boat. Its an 07 with the LY6. I've had 8 adults and 4 kids in it. It was full, but not near overly cramped at all. They are great family boats. I'm sure the price is comparable or even less expensive than an 07 210.
The X15 is a surprisingly spacious boat indeed.