Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-27-2014, 7:44 PM Reply   
I have a birthday coming up and am needing a new vest--something light, nonrestrictive. and drains Any suggestions?
Old     (michaelvincz)      Join Date: Jun 2003       02-28-2014, 5:23 AM Reply   
Laker1234 I have a Pro Shop full of all sorts of new and closeout comp vests from Oneil, Hyperlite and Liquid Force. What size are you looking for and whats a price range your looking to stay in. Have small-XL and price range from 40-125 dollars.

Mike Vincz
Mike@N3Boatworks.com
Old     (bschall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-28-2014, 1:45 PM Reply   
The 2014 Oneill Vests are using a new foam that is lighter and holds less water so if youre trying to go with the latest and greatest id check those out.

I personally have a couple of the chris Oshea Jet Pilot vests and love them. For me Single strap and zipper is better than a pull over
Old     (broskier77)      Join Date: Aug 2013       03-06-2014, 11:29 AM Reply   
I ride with the Ronix Capella One Vest. Thick padding, keeps you afloat, but its light.

Last edited by broskier77; 03-06-2014 at 11:31 AM. Reason: typo
Old     (broskier77)      Join Date: Aug 2013       03-06-2014, 11:33 AM Reply   
I never ride without my Ronix Capella One Comp Vest. It has thick padding, keeps you afloat, but it is very light.

Hope this helps!