Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-12-2015, 6:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Dallas just got put out of their misery early. Like I said it was either lose this week or next.
This I definitely agree with. But I REALLY wanted to see the Seahawks do it.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-12-2015, 7:02 PM Reply   
"Brady, Manning, Luck, a one legged Rodgers, even Wilson and likely some other QB's would have had their team set and ready to spike it or run a sneak, maybe avoiding a challenge at all."

wow, just wow. completely idiotic, retarded statement. You and no one else has any idea how anyone would have reacted in that situation. thats just a stupid, stupid statement.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-12-2015, 7:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrigo View Post
"Brady, Manning, Luck, a one legged Rodgers, even Wilson and likely some other QB's would have had their team set and ready to spike it or run a sneak, maybe avoiding a challenge at all."

wow, just wow. completely idiotic, retarded statement. You and no one else has any idea how anyone would have reacted in that situation. thats just a stupid, stupid statement.
I'm pretty confident after observing many of them do it multiple times in similar situations. Not really that uncommon for most of them to do. Regardless, I was yelling that at the screen the moment I saw the ball bobble, just to be safe.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-12-2015, 7:54 PM Reply   
All you people that think that was a catch, let me put this situation on the table and you tell me what you think.

Ball is thrown toward the sideline to an open receiver. It is thrown in such a way that only he can get it. Said receiver is outstretched and gets two hands around the ball, while leaning over the sideline and happens to get one foot down and drags the other toe in bounds while falling out of bounds. He appears to have possession of the ball, but once he hits the ground, the ball comes loose and the receiver bobbles the ball.

Is this considered a complete pass?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-12-2015, 7:56 PM Reply   
Dez took 3 steps with possession. There was multiple close up shots on Facebook that show the ball never touched the ground. There's also one close up shot that clearly shows the ball hit the ground on the catch by Green Bay that got reviewed and upheld.The NFL wanted a DALLAS/GREEN BAY Divisional game and a SEATTLE/GREEN BAY championship game so Seattle could go to the Super Bowl. They knew Seattle didn't stand a chance against Dallas. So they made the "call".
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-12-2015, 8:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Dez took 3 steps with possession. There was multiple close up shots on Facebook that show the ball never touched the ground. There's also one close up shot that clearly shows the ball hit the ground on the catch by Green Bay that got reviewed and upheld.The NFL wanted a DALLAS/GREEN BAY Divisional game and a SEATTLE/GREEN BAY championship game so Seattle could go to the Super Bowl. They knew Seattle didn't stand a chance against Dallas. So they made the "call".
So you admit the refs gave you the Detroit game. Like I said week 6 was your super bowl.

Probably be a good idea to get back on your meds...
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-12-2015, 8:49 PM Reply   
C'mon, Bobby..... You're a master smack talker and the worlds biggest Romo fan, but I can't believe you would start in on the "the NFL manipulated the games" stuff. What's next, black helicopters over Jerry'sWorld?

Besides, why would they want Seattle in the Championship, Mark says the whole sports world has an asterisk next to Seattle's win anyway.

Fans that blame the ref's are the worst. Bad calls and missed calls happen every game. To every team.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-12-2015, 9:26 PM Reply   
parting gift for the losers
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-12-2015, 10:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
C'mon, Bobby..... You're a master smack talker and the worlds biggest Romo fan, but I can't believe you would start in on the "the NFL manipulated the games" stuff. What's next, black helicopters over Jerry'sWorld?

Besides, why would they want Seattle in the Championship, Mark says the whole sports world has an asterisk next to Seattle's win anyway.

Fans that blame the ref's are the worst. Bad calls and missed calls happen every game. To every team.
In general, I might agree with your saying that about fans blaming the refs. Only problem is, Seattle benefitted by 20+ no calls per game for an ENTIRE SEASON! No way to remove the asterisk. EVER. Ever wonder why they've coined the term "anit-Seahawks rule"? Trust me. The whole nation has no respect for last year's SB* win.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-12-2015, 10:17 PM Reply   
^^^!i should rephrase that since the SB game winner was without doubt, the better team. I'm talking about virtually every game leading up to it.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-12-2015, 11:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
In general, I might agree with your saying that about fans blaming the refs. Only problem is, Seattle benefitted by 20+ no calls per game for an ENTIRE SEASON! No way to remove the asterisk. EVER. Ever wonder why they've coined the term "anit-Seahawks rule"? Trust me. The whole nation has no respect for last year's SB* win.
Okay, champ. Take a knee. Your troll game is strong, but you gotta be tired. Go rest up.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-12-2015, 11:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbr View Post
All you people that think that was a catch, let me put this situation on the table and you tell me what you think.

Ball is thrown toward the sideline to an open receiver. It is thrown in such a way that only he can get it. Said receiver is outstretched and gets two hands around the ball, while leaning over the sideline and happens to get one foot down and drags the other toe in bounds while falling out of bounds. He appears to have possession of the ball, but once he hits the ground, the ball comes loose and the receiver bobbles the ball.

Different situation. But lets say that same scenario goes down dead in the middle of the field. If the ball never touches the ground, it's a catch. Rules are different when you land out of bounds. Dez didn't.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-13-2015, 6:01 AM Reply   
Every game hinges on 2 or 3 plays. If is the biggest word in the English language. If the Cowboys had made the FG before halftime then it would have been 17-10. If Demarco Murray didn't fumble he would have most likely scored.That would have made it 31-20. If Dez Bryant catch was correctly called it would have been 38-27 with less than 4 minutes in the game. Dallas would have won most likely. They made too many mistakes and Green Bay took advantage. That my fellow smack talkers is why Seattle lucked out. Seattle fans want you to believe they wanted Dallas. Really they were scared to death that they would be eating crow well before the Super Bowl.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-13-2015, 6:20 AM Reply   
I talk to a ton of Seahawk fans and even more football fans of other teams on a daily basis at my job..... I can tell you honestly that no one who pays attention to the game thought the Cowboys could beat Seattle again at home. You are right...."if" is a big word. IF Romo ever gets to the playoff again, he can continue to solidify his reputation as a big game loser. He's getting a little long in the tooth, though.... Might be time to hang em up pretty soon.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-13-2015, 6:44 AM Reply   
Romo choked Bobby, he blew it again. Dez couldn't hold on to the ball, he blew it. Get over it. You didn't earn the right to play us again so sitting around "what if'ing" is just pathetic. You're out, move on.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-13-2015, 7:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Every game hinges on 2 or 3 plays. If is the biggest word in the English language. If the Cowboys had made the FG before halftime then it would have been 17-10. If Demarco Murray didn't fumble he would have most likely scored.That would have made it 31-20. If Dez Bryant catch was correctly called it would have been 38-27 with less than 4 minutes in the game. Dallas would have won most likely. They made too many mistakes and Green Bay took advantage. That my fellow smack talkers is why Seattle lucked out. Seattle fans want you to believe they wanted Dallas. Really they were scared to death that they would be eating crow well before the Super Bowl.
Ding ding ding. Nailed it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-13-2015, 7:17 AM Reply   
Seattle totally dodged a bullet. They're way lucky to be playing GB and not dallas.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       01-13-2015, 7:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbr View Post

According the rules, NO. inbounds or not, the receiver must control the ball to the ground.
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       01-13-2015, 7:29 AM Reply   
Romo did NOT choke. He played a very good game. There were two very bad calls in that game that went the way of Greenbay. One being the the 4th and 2 Dez Bryant catch and the other being the 3rd down conversion from Rodger to Cobb that was reviewed and clearly hit the ground but still ruled a catch. That being said Dallas still missed some huge opportunities like the fumbled kickoff return and the Demarco Murray fumble when there was nothing between him and the end zone but air. No one can say Romo choked however and I am anything but a Romo fan boy.

And everyone saying we couldn't even beat Rodgers with a small tear in his calf needs to remember....Tony has a broken back...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-13-2015, 7:29 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=meathead65;1901710]I talk to a ton of Seahawk fans and even more football fans of other teams on a daily basis at my job..... I can tell you honestly that no one who pays attention to the game thought the Cowboys could beat Seattle again at home.

That's only because the cowboys are so traditionally hated by everyone in NorCal. I should know. I'm one of them but, if you take off your cowboys hater hat for a minute, you'll have to agree that they match up well against the hawks and stood the best chance of beating them. Plus they've already done it this year at CLink. That was the whole reason I was so conflicted with who to root for in the Dallas/GB game. I like GB but I knew they don't have what it takes to beat Seattle. Dallas does.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-13-2015, 8:32 AM Reply   
"Fans that blame the ref's are the worst. Bad calls and missed calls happen every game. To every team."

haha. classic. I wish I had the time to peruse the archives from 2005 to check out the seahawk fans bitching about how they got hosed in the SB by the refs. every team, every fan has complaints about the refs at some point.
the bottom line is, the cowboys shouldnt have needed a catch from dez in that situation to win the game. they had several missed opportunities before that to put the game away. missed field goals, fumbles, etc. But, when a stupid "letter of the law" rule is enforced (and not really properly, since evidence shows ball didnt hit ground), in the last minutes of a playoff game, yeah, I think the fans have the right to be pissed and complain about the refs. cosnpiracy? I doubt it. refs make mistakes. it happens. it just sucks when it happens in a deciding moment of the game, regardless of the side your on.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-13-2015, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
In my question I never said that the ball touched the ground but that the receiver bobbled the ball when he hit the ground.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-13-2015, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by digg311 View Post
Different situation. But lets say that same scenario goes down dead in the middle of the field. If the ball never touches the ground, it's a catch. Rules are different when you land out of bounds. Dez didn't.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...led-incomplete

Look at this link. In the first of 3 pics at the top of the story it sure looks to me like the ball is a millisecond from hitting the ground. He arm wasn't under the ball as you can see in the picture. How do all you people think that the ball didn't hit the ground?

Regardless, the point that I'm trying to make is that you have to maintain full control of the ball all the way to the ground. Dez clearly didn't, which makes it an incomplete pass.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-13-2015, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardjnky4 View Post
According the rules, NO. inbounds or not, the receiver must control the ball to the ground.
Thank you baby Jesus!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-13-2015, 10:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
I talk to a ton of Seahawk fans and even more football fans of other teams on a daily basis at my job..... I can tell you honestly that no one who pays attention to the game thought the Cowboys could beat Seattle again at home. You are right...."if" is a big word. IF Romo ever gets to the playoff again, he can continue to solidify his reputation as a big game loser. He's getting a little long in the tooth, though.... Might be time to hang em up pretty soon.
Hello? You're talking to Seahawk fans. If you've been watching NFL Network or ESPN all their analyst's and ex players felt Dallas was the team that was built to beat the Seahawks. They did it earlier this year. They were playing at a much higher level now than they were in week 6. In the first meeting they gave the Seahawks 3 turnovers and still won.Seattle doesn't have the offensive firepower Dallas does. Just look at the Pro Bowl if you want the country's opinion. Look at the AP Team for further proof. Say what you will but the NFL fans see things differently without those Seahawk goggles you guys are wearing.
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-13-2015, 10:42 AM Reply   
^^^ I think Seattle is playing better also, then when Dallas was in town last. I personally wanted to play Dallas again, just to shut up the cowboy fans. A meaningless game during the season can't be compared to the NFC championship game. "C'mon Man" We know Dallas had no chance of winning against us twice!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-13-2015, 10:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Seattle fans weren’t scared Bobby. We wanted redemption for the regular season loss, which by the way means nothing in the playoffs. And we wanted to play the best team for the conference championship. At the time other than the Seahawks, Dallas appeared to be the best. Sundays game showed that was not the case. Seattle and Green Bay are the 2 best NFC teams. They were seeded #1 & #2 so there you go. I’m sorry you lost as a Seattle/ Dallas match up would have brought the house down. As others have said your season would have just ended a week later. Guess we’ll never know. What we do know is that the reigning World Champion Seattle Seahawks are playing in the NFC Championship game and may go on to the Super Bowl.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-13-2015, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hello? You're talking to Seahawk fans. If you've been watching NFL Network or ESPN all their analyst's and ex players felt Dallas was the team that was built to beat the Seahawks. They did it earlier this year. They were playing at a much higher level now than they were in week 6. In the first meeting they gave the Seahawks 3 turnovers and still won.Seattle doesn't have the offensive firepower Dallas does. Just look at the Pro Bowl if you want the country's opinion. Look at the AP Team for further proof. Say what you will but the NFL fans see things differently without those Seahawk goggles you guys are wearing.
Dropped passes, fumbles, missed field goals. Yep..a much higher level…
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-13-2015, 11:01 AM Reply   
May is also a big word. Green Bay may beat you with a one legged QB.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-13-2015, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's only because the cowboys are so traditionally hated by everyone in NorCal. I should know. I'm one of them but, if you take off your cowboys hater hat for a minute, you'll have to agree that they match up well against the hawks and stood the best chance of beating them. Plus they've already done it this year at CLink. That was the whole reason I was so conflicted with who to root for in the Dallas/GB game. I like GB but I knew they don't have what it takes to beat Seattle. Dallas does.
Mark, you have sided with all of the 49ers traditional rivals in your quest to see the Seahawks fail. Let me ask you this; if Seattle makes it back to the Super Bowl will you root for us then or swap to the AFC?
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-13-2015, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
May is also a big word. Green Bay may beat you with a one legged QB.
You mean like Dallas?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-13-2015, 1:38 PM Reply   
Quote:

Rematches... Ya, those have never fared very well for apposing teams in Seattle.

Arizona
St Louis
San Fran
Green Bay
Denver

All these teams matched up real well too, that is until they stepped on the field.

Dallas would have gotten their asses handed to them just like Green Bay will for the third time in row.

Have patience though Bobby, your Boys will more than likely have us on the schedule next year. You'll just have to wait til then to watch the inevitable.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-13-2015, 2:09 PM Reply   
"Seahawks #1 Fan" is just getting nervous about how he will look in a Seahawks jersey. The hope that Dallas would beat the Champs was just that, "hope".
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-13-2015, 2:19 PM Reply   
^^^this

Beating Seattle in Seattle (in the Russell Wilson era) is almost impossible (its been done twice in 27 tries) doing it twice in one season simply doesn't happen.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-13-2015, 7:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Mark, you have sided with all of the 49ers traditional rivals in your quest to see the Seahawks fail. Let me ask you this; if Seattle makes it back to the Super Bowl will you root for us then or swap to the AFC?
In short, no. I'll go AFC. I'll have to hold my nose to root for Brady and Co. but, I'll be excited to root for the Colts if they can manage an upset.

I can't ever see rooting for Seattle as long as that over-educated-and-yet-still-classless, asshat Sherman is anywhere near the PNW. I think his arrogance and his schtick is so off the charts that it infected and tainted what used to be a quality fan base too. I'm actually bummed about it since RW is such a class act (just like Hasslebeck was) but, oh well.

If you told me I'd be rooting this post season for Dallas a year ago (a team I've hated since childhood), I'd tell you to go F yourself but, I knew they'd beat the Hawks if they played them again in the playoffs. That's how bad I hate Seattle now. Who knows? I might feel differently in 3-4 years. Probably not though...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-13-2015, 7:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^^this

Beating Seattle in Seattle (in the Russell Wilson era) is almost impossible (its been done twice in 27 tries) doing it twice in one season simply doesn't happen.
That's why we're bringing in the league MVP.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-14-2015, 12:27 AM Reply   
I have always thought that PETE was/is great at exploiting every angle.

And, looking at the Seattle defense, I see more muscle than on any other team.

Make me wonder about all of those PED violations of the past.
Attached Images

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-14-2015, 7:59 AM Reply   
That is not an inordinate amount of muscle at all. He's only 230 pounds at 6'3"... Now if you want to look at a guy that looks like he could be on gear pull up Robert Turbins arms, they're insane!
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-14-2015, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
That is not an inordinate amount of muscle at all. He's only 230 pounds at 6'3"... Now if you want to look at a guy that looks like he could be on gear pull up Robert Turbins arms, they're insane!

Agreed! His arms are like most peoples' thighs. Frickin huge!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-14-2015, 11:45 AM Reply   
Coming soon!!
Attached Images

Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-14-2015, 12:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post

When are you guys going to give that up. Not a single PED violation in 2014. Here’s a list of the 2014 fines/ suspensions by team. Seattle’s biggest one is for personal conduct (Lynch not talking to the media.) Pretty lame IMO. Most of the others are fines for personal fouls. Interesting that your 49ers are near the top.…

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/fines-suspensions/2014/
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-14-2015, 12:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
In short, no. I'll go AFC. I'll have to hold my nose to root for Brady and Co. but, I'll be excited to root for the Colts if they can manage an upset.

I can't ever see rooting for Seattle as long as that over-educated-and-yet-still-classless, asshat Sherman is anywhere near the PNW. I think his arrogance and his schtick is so off the charts that it infected and tainted what used to be a quality fan base too. I'm actually bummed about it since RW is such a class act (just like Hasslebeck was) but, oh well.

If you told me I'd be rooting this post season for Dallas a year ago (a team I've hated since childhood), I'd tell you to go F yourself but, I knew they'd beat the Hawks if they played them again in the playoffs. That's how bad I hate Seattle now. Who knows? I might feel differently in 3-4 years. Probably not though...
Thats too bad. This is all I've got then...
Attached Images

Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-14-2015, 12:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post

This would be more fitting for us in WA than the PED one. I couldn't resist...
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2015, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thats too bad. This is all I've got then...
That ain't much considering he's an Oompa Loompa.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-14-2015, 4:07 PM Reply   
Jim Tomsula is the new coach of the 49ers.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-14-2015, 4:12 PM Reply   
Jim "yes sir" Tomsula as York and Baalke like to call him.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-14-2015, 5:50 PM Reply   
Tomsula is a great motivator. Players love him. If he gets some good OC/DC talent, he should do great. I won't miss Harbaugh's whiney/cranky disposition.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2015, 6:31 PM Reply   
I would rather they had a coach they respect. I don't care as much about them liking him.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-14-2015, 6:37 PM Reply   
As a Seahawk fan I hope your new coach does well. The rivalry over the past few years has been great and I hope it continues.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-14-2015, 6:41 PM Reply   
Loads of jobs filled today all but Atlanta and Denver. Fingers crossed we'll keep Quinn but its doubtful. We're hearing he's favored in Atlanta and that its his preferred job.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-15-2015, 6:41 AM Reply   
What about the Bears?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-15-2015, 7:32 AM Reply   
Ha! Completely forgot about them. Wonder why?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-15-2015, 9:41 AM Reply   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZyNAgqKg9o
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-15-2015, 6:06 PM Reply   
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/s...-thomas-011515
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-15-2015, 10:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Ooooooh man. Total fail. That is really bad. I tried watching it three times and just couldn't. NERD ALERT!!! I was too embarrassed for these fools to continue watching. I am now totally convinced that the lack of sun does something really harmful to your brains up there.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-15-2015, 10:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Pffft. A highlight reel spread over 4 or 5 years? Really? Fun to watch but, ANY NFL DB could make something along those lines, given that much time.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-15-2015, 11:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Pffft. A highlight reel spread over 4 or 5 years? Really? Fun to watch but, ANY NFL DB could make something along those lines, given that much time.
Wonder how many of those "ANY NFL DBs" own Vernon Davis?

You also might want to read this interview from last year with a 49er legend Ronnie Lott:
http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seaha...el/#more-22928

My favorite quote is "Kam Chancellor right now is as good as any safety that’s played in the game of football." And this is from last year. Then again it's from Ronnie Lott, what does he know about great safeties.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-16-2015, 12:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ooooooh man. Total fail. That is really bad. I tried watching it three times and just couldn't. NERD ALERT!!! I was too embarrassed for these fools to continue watching. I am now totally convinced that the lack of sun does something really harmful to your brains up there.
Sorry Santa Clara doesn't have a theme song right now.
Oh wait! Here it is...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdsL4kvp_I
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-16-2015, 5:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83starsnstripes View Post
sorry santa clara doesn't have a theme song right now.
Oh wait! Here it is...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdsl4kvp_i
lol!
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-16-2015, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
haha... that is horrible... FYI - this is how you do a team theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwB3aUTUb34
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-16-2015, 3:34 PM Reply   
Any of you guys going to the Hawks game Sunday?
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-16-2015, 4:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Any of you guys going to the Hawks game Sunday?
I'll be there. Ive got season tickets. Can't wait!!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-16-2015, 5:30 PM Reply   
Have fun at the game Rich. It's going to be a great one.

Championship Weekend Picks!!!
GB @ Seattle - HAWKS!! Although I think this game will be closer than week 1. It's going to be great!
Indy @ NE - Pats have Luck's number. Pats in a blow out.

Sunday can't get here soon enough!! SEA!!!!!! HAWKS!!!!!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-16-2015, 5:36 PM Reply   
That's cool, Rich. How much are playoff tickets this year?
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-16-2015, 6:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's cool, Rich. How much are playoff tickets this year?
Thanks Darren!

Mark - Our seats are grandfathered somewhat, so I think they're a little cheaper than most... we've had them for about 16 years between here and the Kingdome. Section 120 south end zone... 11 rows up from the field. Face value for regular season games was right at $100 this season. The NFCCG is $170. Move over to the sidelines and things get way pricier real fast.

This first pic is a view from our seats last Saturday before the Carolina game.

The second pic is from the Seahawks web site this week... the dorks with the signs are my buddies. I'm the guy in the Mebane jersey and grey hat on the far left.

Go Hawks.
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-16-2015, 7:41 PM Reply   
Championship weekend picks

GB @SEA - PACKERS
IND @ NE - COLTS
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-16-2015, 7:57 PM Reply   
Bad ass Rich!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-16-2015, 11:44 PM Reply   
That's pretty cool. Even if you are a chicken fan.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-17-2015, 11:06 AM Reply   
Packers @ Hawks - Hawks Second half is going to be a landslide of D coming at Rogers.

Colts @ Patriots - Patriots I want to root for Luck but Brady just keeps owning Indy.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-17-2015, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's pretty cool. Even if you are a chicken fan.
Ha! Thanks. But I think "chickens" is kinda old school. I'm pretty sure the haters are using "Rain City Bi%ch Pigeons" now.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-17-2015, 11:25 PM Reply   
My picks...

Packers at Seahawks: Packers give it a game in the first half. Seahawks turn it on in the second half for a sizable win.

Colts at Patriots: The Colts have trouble keeping up with the Patriots. Colts fail to pull of a come from behind win in the second half.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-18-2015, 9:27 AM Reply   
Hawks and Colts
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-18-2015, 1:40 PM Reply   
Wilson 1st half QBR 0. 3 interceptions already. Can you say "choke"?
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-18-2015, 3:09 PM Reply   
You jinxed it Robert
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-18-2015, 3:31 PM Reply   
You had to know this would happen after you posted that Robert
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-18-2015, 3:32 PM Reply   
EPIC COLLAPSE by Green Bay. Great win by Seattle, made magic happen when they needed it.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-18-2015, 3:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wilson 1st half QBR 0. 3 interceptions already. Can you say "choke"?
Yes I can. Every time I discuss Tony Romo in the playoffs.
As of now, can't see any reason to put the word choke anywhere near Wilson. He had a terrible first 54 minutes, but he and his team made it happen.

Amazing football game. Just amazing.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-18-2015, 3:39 PM Reply   
Three straight TD drives, that 2 point conversion, the inability to hold onto an onsides kick.... I'm in shock.... In the words of Jack Buck.... " I can't believe what I just saw!"
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-18-2015, 4:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
You had to know this would happen after you posted that Robert
Robert doesn't know when to shut the hell up but he's gonna learn today!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-18-2015, 4:05 PM Reply   
Best game ever. SEAHAWKS!!!!