Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Shockthis)      Join Date: May 2014       08-24-2016, 6:47 AM Reply   
What happened To the axis stress crack thread? I guess they threatened wakeworld so they took it down?
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       08-24-2016, 7:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
What happened To the axis stress crack thread? I guess they threatened wakeworld so they took it down?
Very bad for business...
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       08-24-2016, 7:28 AM Reply   
That's ridiculous. I guess it's back to reading about "which board/ boat is best for me" and LED drain plug reviews... Yay!
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       08-24-2016, 8:04 AM Reply   
Do you mean to say we got bullied by Malibu ? They must have threatened to take away some type of sponsorship or support we need at Wakeworld .Whats weird is there talking about it on the Axis forum and the pictures and on the web already .

Last edited by CALIV210; 08-24-2016 at 8:06 AM.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-24-2016, 9:03 AM Reply   
Take it easy, conspiracy theorists! The thread was deleted by a moderator after the OP requested that it be deleted. This is not something that we normally do, but he couldn't get a hold of me and made the decision to do so knowing that I could always undelete it later if I wanted to. Unfortunately, he mistakenly hit the "permantently delete" option, so it is gone forever. It was an honest mistake and considering that he's been volunteering to help moderate these forums for over 10 years and it's probably his first mistake, I'm good with that error rate! Sorry for the confusion.
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-24-2016, 9:46 AM Reply   
Its probably with all of Hillary's emails by now.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-24-2016, 10:17 AM Reply   
Check with the Russians. They may have a copy!
Old     (ChaseR720)      Join Date: Jul 2015       08-24-2016, 10:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeworld View Post
Take it easy, conspiracy theorists! The thread was deleted by a moderator after the OP requested that it be deleted. This is not something that we normally do, but he couldn't get a hold of me and made the decision to do so knowing that I could always undelete it later if I wanted to. Unfortunately, he mistakenly hit the "permantently delete" option, so it is gone forever. It was an honest mistake and considering that he's been volunteering to help moderate these forums for over 10 years and it's probably his first mistake, I'm good with that error rate! Sorry for the confusion.
This sounds more like it. I posted on the other deleted thread so I'll post it here as well. I sent an email in about my hull showing stress cracks and I was contacted via phone call a few days later. They were very helpful and offered to look at the boat when I was done for the season.

Companies will have issues but its how they deal with these issues that show you want kind of people they are. I feel like I am in good hands now and if all goes well, will likely be a Malibu customer in the future.
Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       08-24-2016, 10:58 AM Reply   
Sorry to say but I have gotten the biggest laugh ever reading these posts under
Redux(like apocalypse ) with ownership production commentary and reader feedback, now that was fun!
Old     (Ntrain2k)      Join Date: Aug 2015       08-25-2016, 5:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseR720 View Post
This sounds more like it. I posted on the other deleted thread so I'll post it here as well. I sent an email in about my hull showing stress cracks and I was contacted via phone call a few days later. They were very helpful and offered to look at the boat when I was done for the season.

Companies will have issues but its how they deal with these issues that show you want kind of people they are. I feel like I am in good hands now and if all goes well, will likely be a Malibu customer in the future.
*thumbs up*
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       08-25-2016, 6:12 AM Reply   
Two Mailbu adds on this page. I'm sure it was an accident and coincidence...
Old     (Shockthis)      Join Date: May 2014       08-25-2016, 7:26 AM Reply   
I thought it was a good thing, it seemed like a couple of others had the same problem. It was nice to see that they where informed instead of having there boat fall apart.
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       08-25-2016, 9:07 AM Reply   
its on the wikileaks website ..BLAHAHAHAHAHA i kid i kid