Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-29-2012, 12:53 AM Reply   
So I review mywake runs as they come in throughout the day. I watch every wakesurf run just for fun and usually skim through the wakeboard and wakeskate runs just because it doesn't interest me as much. A few wakeboard runs have been amazing though, but this wakeskate run by pro Brian Grubb had me and RJ watching with our draws dropped. First, you can't just hit play. Hit play and watch it, but then go and step through it. The skill in this is amazing and inspiring. Some amazing wake to wake stuff, like wake to wake shuvs, but then wake to wake big spins, regular and switch, wake to wake 360s heelside and toeside, one landing blind, feet never leaving the board and no hands on the board, and then a switch bigspin, wow.

Old     (LKASurfing)      Join Date: Nov 2011       06-29-2012, 9:53 AM Reply   
Thank you so much for posting these videos! Love to see them, Grubb is awesome to saw the least, Also a very accomplished wake surfer! got to ride with him at Worlds last year!