Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2006

Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-11-2006, 10:40 AM Reply   
Sorry for the duplicate post, but I caught some shiat for posting in the discussion board and not this one. Delivered Tuesday. Unwrapped yesterday. Detailing Monday and getting the trailer mid-week.

WRAPPED
Upload
Upload

ALMOST READY
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (ridetilldeath)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-11-2006, 10:56 AM Reply   
nice boat.................i envy you
haha
Old     (iagainsti)      Join Date: Apr 2004       03-11-2006, 11:06 AM Reply   
Nothing nicer then a shiny new Nauti
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-11-2006, 12:50 PM Reply   
very nice, love the all white
Old     (sdub)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-12-2006, 8:26 AM Reply   
Def., all white is the way to go! Very niiiiice.
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       03-12-2006, 1:13 PM Reply   
Congrats! Great call on the white, close to mine except I have a small blue stripe.

Welcome to the 211 club. I have about 160 hours on mine with lots of different riders, skiers and a couple footers plus a gasp,,, brief period of tubing (did I really admit that). I have changed lots of things in my stereo and ballast system. Best change I made was moving the sub from the passenger's side to the drivers footwell. I am in the process of building a base for the rear jumpseat, it will house a 12" sub.

Once you start riding with the tanks filled try riding with the front tank at 3/4 before adding any additional weight. I have found the 211 tends to run a little light in the rear.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-12-2006, 3:33 PM Reply   
Congrats....excellent choice. I will miss the old boat, but I can't wait to get behind this boat. Not to mention the great company on the boat. Time to get little man out there this year, if the water warms up enough.
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-12-2006, 7:22 PM Reply   
Thanks all.

Mike - going to test thing but am thinking about adding some extra to the back (200# each side of the motor). Will probably run with the team stereo setup for a season or 2 before upgrading.

sdub - You're biased towards white.

More when it hits the water...........
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       03-14-2006, 7:11 PM Reply   
Sweet boat... can't wait to see it on the water!
So what's the timeline for breaking it in...?? Will we see you on the lake this weekend?

Good call on the white. Time to hang up the snow sports and hit the lake!