Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (zacharoo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       02-09-2014, 7:14 AM Reply   
I'm looking for info on Boat Bling vendors that have free or reasonable shipping to Florida?
Old     (Boonejeepin)      Join Date: Oct 2012       02-09-2014, 7:52 AM Reply   
Amazon
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       02-09-2014, 8:03 AM Reply   
I read last summer about boat bling possibly being in sams club some time soon? What ever happened to that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-09-2014, 8:39 AM Reply   
Scheels also carries it if you have one... How about use code MBOWNER for 10% off directly through them.
Old     (Fourspeednup)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-11-2014, 2:32 PM Reply   
From one Zack to another...

Overtons almost always offers free shipping.

We're also offering free shipping on all web orders on www.boatbling.net through the end of February. Be sure to enter the code WAKEWORLD at checkout for an additional 10% off! The discount will show at the bottom of the checkout screen.

Any questions, feel free to reach out to me directly zack@boatbling.net. Thank you for your business!
Old     (Fourspeednup)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-11-2014, 3:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmorlan View Post
I read last summer about boat bling possibly being in sams club some time soon? What ever happened to that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good memory, we attended a number of Sam's Club stores across the country last summer in an effort to gain sales data from different regions of the US. In select regions, Sam's will be expanding their sporting goods and outdoor lines and felt that products such as our Sauce lineup would be a good fit.

We're working closely with Sam's corporate to develop a plan for summer 2014 and will keep everyone in the loop. To stay current on what we're up to please follow us on facebook at facebook.com/boatbling
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       02-11-2014, 4:39 PM Reply   
Thanks for the 10% code, just bought 3 pack of vinyl, conditioning, and hot sauce for 50 bucks
Old     (MIKEnNC)      Join Date: Nov 2012       02-11-2014, 7:15 PM Reply   
Why does the website charge me tax when I am out of state? Unless they have their own location in n.c. Tax shouldn't be charged
Old     (ToddWake)      Join Date: Feb 2014       02-11-2014, 8:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEnNC View Post
Why does the website charge me tax when I am out of state? Unless they have their own location in n.c. Tax shouldn't be charged

I can pick some up for you and drop if off at your place of you want. I want to check out your new MXZ22.
Old     (Fourspeednup)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-11-2014, 8:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce2320 View Post
Thanks for the 10% code, just bought 3 pack of vinyl, conditioning, and hot sauce for 50 bucks
Outstanding! Please pass along your feedback once you try it out.

Quote:
My apologies, this is a known issue which effects some orders and is being addressed as we speak. Please forward your order confirmation to me zack@boatbling.net with your contact info and we will get it taken care of.
Old     (whiteflashwatersports1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       02-12-2014, 3:50 AM Reply   

I believe it is because Overtons is in North Carolina and they are distributor.
Old     (MIKEnNC)      Join Date: Nov 2012       02-12-2014, 7:52 AM Reply   
true however unless overtons is owned by boatbling they would not affect their taxibility in another state of business.. boat bling would have to have their own store or shipping wearhouse in order to charge tax in that state ........... also zack i have tried to call boatbling to place an order and discuss this and left messages multiple times with no call backs. i was a little disappointed.
Old     (Fourspeednup)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-12-2014, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteflashwatersports1 View Post
I believe it is because Overtons is in North Carolina and they are distributor.
That is a logical conclusion since Overtons is a recommended dealer but in this case there is a known site glitch in our online shopping cart feature. It is being addressed as we speak and will be implemented along with a refresh of our site soon.

Quote:
true however unless overtons is owned by boatbling they would not affect their taxibility in another state of business.. boat bling would have to have their own store or shipping wearhouse in order to charge tax in that state ........... also zack i have tried to call boatbling to place an order and discuss this and left messages multiple times with no call backs. i was a little disappointed.
This is the 2nd time I've heard about this in the past week. We recently updated our phone tree and it sounds like certain calls are being routed to no man's land. I apologize for the issue and will get with our 800# provider. Please call me directly on my personal cell 602-881-752nine or email zack@boatbling.net and we'll get your order sorted out.