Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old    dreamboat1            10-04-2016, 9:04 PM Reply   
Hello everyone new to the forums here. Just picked up my brand new 2016 SANGER V215. Been waiting 20+ years to get a boat ha. Grew up around the water most my life and would do whatever it took to be on or around a boat. Grew up around water sports being pulled behind a 1970's era Jolly Roger with a 115 merc on the back and later down the road from that fell in love with wake boarding around 2003 getting to ride behind a family friends 210 super air nautique and was blown away at how awesome a tournament boat was so ever since then I've wanted one! Finally it has happened. So I'm glad to be here and was hoping to see what everyone is using to wax and clean their boats with? I'm seeing a lot of stuff about 303 and collinite.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-05-2016, 5:54 AM Reply   
You should post pictures.

Pick your poison to wipe it down after each outing. I used them all Boat Bling and Babes. I like spotless right now and will buy it again when my bottle runs out. I just use a marine grade McGuire's wax.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-05-2016, 6:52 AM Reply   
Congrats on the new boat, let's see pictures of it! Like Blair said there's a lot of good product on the market for cleaning and waxing. I myself am sold on Boat Bling cleaning products, lots of info here www.boatbling.net
Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       10-05-2016, 7:06 AM Reply   
bassboat saver works well for wipedowns, but the best wax i have found is Colinite. check it out.. lasts forever and easy to work with.
Old     (230Nick)      Join Date: Mar 2014       10-06-2016, 11:41 AM Reply   
congrats on the new boat... But it didnt happen until pictures are posted!
Old     (RPM_DLX)      Join Date: Jul 2010       10-06-2016, 1:19 PM Reply   
Congrats, you're going to love that boat. I have an 05 V215 and it impresses me every time I go out.
Old    dreamboat1            10-06-2016, 9:24 PM Reply   
Awesome thanks everyone !
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-06-2016, 9:27 PM Reply   
Looks mint! Love the lines on that boat
Old     (gravity)      Join Date: Jul 2009       10-07-2016, 9:14 PM Reply   
Are you in cda?
Old    dreamboat1            10-08-2016, 8:41 AM Reply   
No, I just bought the boat in cda. Dealership treated me pretty good there compared to all the other dealers in that area because originally I went up there to another dealer looking at the AXIS boats and just wasn't getting the help. The service was horrible and it was awkward like I was almost wasting their time plus they had no deals so I ended up at this other dealer that dealt SANGER. I did some research on them and went back there and got a decent discount.
Old     (gravity)      Join Date: Jul 2009       10-08-2016, 7:31 PM Reply   
I thought that looked like Olinger lot. The axis must have been at the hagadone yaught club. Glad they treated you good a the sanger dealer. Good looking boat.
Old     (cadunkle)      Join Date: Jul 2009 Location: NJ       10-13-2016, 7:50 PM Reply   
Sweet. Sanger is one of the few companies that makes boats I find aesthetically appealing. For wax I use 3M 09030 Marine Ultra Performance Paste Wax, it has kept my gel looking nice for a few years since i compounded and polished to bring the shine back.
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       10-14-2016, 8:27 AM Reply   
BEAUTIFUL !!! The Sanger line fantastic . I still feel like the best bang for the buck is Sanger hands down . I have a feeling your gonna be in love for years to come .

I use 303 speed detailer after each use and Meguiars marine wax once a year or 3m cleaner wax . I also really like the 303 vinyl protectant for the interior . My interior is white and I refuse to use a magic eraser on it for stubborn stains . I have use the Quick and Bright stuff and had really good results . Most of the stains will come out just sitting in the sun a few days it seems as well .
Old    dreamboat1            10-14-2016, 8:06 PM Reply   
Wow thanks everyone! I am definitely taking notes! Yeah I did a good amount of research it just seemed for what your getting you can't go wrong with a Sanger and lots of people seem to back them up!
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       11-23-2016, 7:19 PM Reply   
Haha exactly the same thing for me when i went on axis dealer. I was feeling like im wasting their time. Cause of that i bought an other boat the week after that was even more expensive than the one i was looking for in axis dealer but just for the good service i had it makes all the difference. I will never buy an Axis just for that.
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       11-23-2016, 7:23 PM Reply   
Yeah its true. Sanger are really good boats.. the only thing is there is no dealer.. if you live near one and you dont have to make 5hours riding to go there its a really good thing. because 80% of the time sanger are never listed in people choices cause they just have no dealer instead they are really good boats for the price

Last edited by Mike88; 11-23-2016 at 7:24 PM. Reason: Tapping
Old     (humboldt9)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-24-2016, 8:21 AM Reply   
Really like that color combo! Long time Sanger owner, welcome to the family!
Old     (svnfightsvn)      Join Date: Mar 2011       11-24-2016, 7:34 PM Reply   
Am I the only one who doesn't care for the look of a Sanger ?
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       11-28-2016, 5:54 AM Reply   
Yes

Now moving on

Still love boat
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-28-2016, 1:56 PM Reply   
Nice boat...just wait til you get out on some big water that gets rough and you feel your Sanger slice through the bumps without rattling and shaking and the whole thing about low gunnels is shown to be baseless.
Old     (bstroop)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Athens, Alabama       11-28-2016, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bftskir View Post
Nice boat...just wait til you get out on some big water that gets rough and you feel your Sanger slice through the bumps without rattling and shaking and the whole thing about low gunnels is shown to be baseless.
I've only been in one Sanger and that's exactly what I remember.
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       11-28-2016, 10:03 PM Reply   
I've never had my Sanger in to the dealer. Maybe other boats are different.
Gorgeous colours. It will look so sharp on the water.
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       11-29-2016, 6:26 AM Reply   
I really dislike those towers. All reverse towers for that matter. They mess up the flowy lines of the boat. They look much better with the pro flight imo and even better with no tower...
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       11-29-2016, 7:29 AM Reply   
Nice looking boat.
Old     (theloungelife)      Join Date: Jun 2012 Location: Salt Lake City, UT       11-29-2016, 1:07 PM Reply   
Congrats! I bought my first boat 2 years ago and nothing beats that feeling! Been riding for about 20 years as well.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       11-30-2016, 8:44 AM Reply   
my sanger doesn't go to the dealer either, although the local nautique guys will work on it if I needed them to.

EXCELLENT rough water ride. low freeboard looks damn sexy and I don't take on water in mine.

sweet boat you got there OP. bet you got a smokin deal this time of year. that color wouldn't work in Texas, but damn its beautiful! put a black truck in front of it and get ready to beat the boat candy back with a stick. SWEET RIG

Last edited by denverd1; 11-30-2016 at 8:47 AM.