Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-18-2019, 11:01 AM Reply   
Is it no wonder that the Democrats are the Party of “Victims”, even though I love the fact that TRUMP is winning you can’t help but think at what cost? Pulling the rug out from under Pelosi was a brilliant move. I mean come on, our government is shut down, Shumer & Peloise are doing the News feeds with story’s of “Poor Federal workers” not getting a pay check while you Vacation in Hawaii & then To Puerto Rico & then you wanna go to jump on a Military plane & fly to NATOS new billion dollar digs & Go ride a camel and take selfies in front of the Pyramids for what is a PR visit?

If you can’t see what a piece of crap this woman is and what a swamp creature she & chuck are then your lost, I mean I get it you can’t admit your team is full of hypocrites race baiters, and the list go’s on, but you have to know inside your team is a bunch of clowns . I understand you don’t wanna admit it here.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       01-18-2019, 11:53 AM Reply   
In 2013, Chuck Schumer and every Senate Democrat voted in favor of 350 miles of border wall. They have right now shut the government down to stop 234 miles of border wall.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-18-2019, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
In 2013, Chuck Schumer and every Senate Democrat voted in favor of 350 miles of border wall. They have right now shut the government down to stop 234 miles of border wall.
No! See the longer you wait the more it's gonna cost in money and lives.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-18-2019, 1:10 PM Reply   
Hope you enjoyed Ted. I think you missed the point tho.

Quote:
Everyone, even Trump agrees Russia meddled
No, you need to re-visit trumps Helsinki debacle. He believes Putin. He has stated it several times and it wasnt caught on a "hot mic". In addition in 2012 when Obama said that the Russians had not just attacked our presidential election. Completely different times. Trump has been linked to Russia since the getgo and all his actions agree with that assessment.
Days leading up to Helsinki...
Trump railed on NATO and threatened to pull out. Then there was that embarrassing 2 days in the UK where he complicated their Brexit issues, bad mouthed T.May, remember the baby trump blimp? The day before Helsinki, Mueller indicted 12 Russian Military Intelligence officers for hacking of Democrat emails during the election. This upped the ante trump needed to address the issue with Putin. So in typical trump fashion, he blamed Obama not Russians who actually did it. So, they stand up at the podiums and this is what trump said "He just said it’s not Russia,” Trump said. “I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be.”
How do you get "Trump agrees Russia meddeled" from that? You need to admit facts, it was live on TV I can get you video if you need it.

Trump owns the shut down. Pretend he didn't say it all you want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t7bYWM9zAw
His approval ratings are dropping daily, his disapproval ratings are way up. Winning. He is getting blame for the trump shutdown. I will cop to Pelosi and trump are playing baby games and need to grow the f up, equal "credit" to each side. Congress should not get a paycheck until the govt employees do.
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-18-2019, 1:13 PM Reply   
In addition to the stopping the wall from being built, the Dems will also need to find a way to derail this. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/18/chin...us-report.html
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-18-2019, 1:19 PM Reply   
"His approval ratings are dropping daily" Are those from the same pollsters who said he'd lose by a landslide?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-18-2019, 2:24 PM Reply   
It would be more funny if you asked if it was from the same pollsters Cohen paid off for positive trump #'s. lol.
In reality it is Pew Research a non partisan think tank.
http://www.people-press.org/
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-18-2019, 4:40 PM Reply   
So Clinton did win? My bad https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...ew-poll-225255
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-18-2019, 4:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker1234 View Post
Laker, you seem to be a reasonably intelligent person based on your past posts here but I'm struggling to see what your point is in this case. Nowhere in that article - which discusses a poll from *June* 2016 - did it say that Pew claimed Clinton would "win in a landslide." In fact, polls never do that. They report numbers. The article also discusses that the 9 point (minus 2.7 margin of error) poll happened before Comey's big announcement. Maybe my maths ain't so good, but seems to me based on the popular vote the poll was fairly accurate (unsurprising since the poll was not limited in geography). Obviously a poll national in scale like that would not be informative wrt the electoral college and razor thin margins in midwest swing states.
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-18-2019, 6:05 PM Reply   
Thanks, Pesos, I take that as a compliment. The title "Clinton tops Trump by 9 points in new Pew poll:" and "Clinton leads Trump in a head-to-head matchup, 51 percent to 42 percent, with 7 percent undecided, according to the poll" sums up how accurate PEW polls are. My point is polls are only as good as the people who collect them. Most Americans are far more concerned about the economy, having and keeping a job, health insurance, and national security. The Russian probe is dead news and it is time to move on. I remember Bob Schieffer grilling Leslie Rutledge about having no evidence and the polls disagreed when she predicted Trump winning by "just talking to people." That was not good enough for him. Those reporters ganged up on her like school children because she dared to disagree with their superior intellect. No offense, but most of these pollsters and journalist are too far removed from the realty of everyday people to accurately report unbiased news. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDKBBA_nwqc
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-18-2019, 6:11 PM Reply   
It wasn't meant any other way.

Although now i'm reconsidering if you think the russian probe is "dead news" lol

You realize that the headline (which is factually accurate and in no way backs up your earlier claim regarding the "landslide" claim) and all text in that article are not from Pew right? It's an article in Politico. Pew just does the poll and delivers the numbers... And again, those numbers - for a national poll - were not wrong when it came to the national vote. So the poll *was* fairly accurate, especially given the margin of error.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-19-2019, 12:27 AM Reply   
This is real.https://www.facebook.com/realCharlie...5NjIxMjc5NDky/
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-19-2019, 6:55 AM Reply   
Ok, we'll just agree to disagree on the PEW Poll from Politico, you're probably right, but my point is the following is the type of research most, if not all, the public saw going in to the 2016 election: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-forecast.html Trump did not have a chance, proving most, if not all, polls were wrong. No, the Russian "witch hunt" is far from over and probably will not be until Trump is, hopefully not, impeached. What will hunt solve anyway? Facebook is so socially powerful that it decided the outcome of an election and needs Federal regulation. My point is our politicians and media should put their energy into positive things, such as ensuring intellectual property rights, making sure people have jobs, our kids are educated, and businesses are profitable. No one I know cares about Trump's relationship with Russia. Point being, maybe the media (polls) should take a step back and focus on what really concerns the majority of the American public and why they were so wrong about the last election. http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...ed-their-mark/
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-19-2019, 6:57 AM Reply   
{the} hunt
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-19-2019, 9:37 AM Reply   
The video Laker posted brings up a great point. The only people who cared about Tax returns during the elections were the Media. EXACTLY . I laugh at their So called POLLS! All bs IMO . Most rational people don’t give a F what MSM is telling them. Example Yes looking at the weather report on the local news is a great Idea but in most cases the Weather report is inaccurate at best and brings up more questions then it answers. Wanna know what it’s gonna be like today? Stick your head out the window.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-19-2019, 1:12 PM Reply   
OK so Trumps plan is no longer 2,500 mile concrete wall which mexico will pay for but a 250 mile fence that the American tax payer pays for and includes daca extention. Promises made promise kept! Or something. TBH, a strategic fence makes much more sense than a wall, if the dopey dems can spin this as a win they should accept this deal and reopen govt.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-20-2019, 1:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
OK so Trumps plan is no longer 2,500 mile concrete wall which mexico will pay for but a 250 mile fence that the American tax payer pays for and includes daca extention. Promises made promise kept! Or something. TBH, a strategic fence makes much more sense than a wall, if the dopey dems can spin this as a win they should accept this deal and reopen govt.
This is a big win for the democrats, but they can not pull the trigger. It appears as if they may fall apart.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-20-2019, 2:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
This is a big win for the democrats, but they can not pull the trigger. It appears as if they may fall apart.
Ridiculous. Trump kills daca then acts like a few months' extension is something to crow about lol. This "offer" was DOA and of course it was (democrats weren't even invited to be part of the discussion). It's just to give trump some breathing room.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-20-2019, 5:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Republicans can open the government Without building a wall for Trumps Ego. From an outsiders view, is the wall really an emergency? The republicans had two years to build the wall and it was never an emergency, now that the democrats are in the house it's an emergency?
Ralph, we have something in common, this American shut down does not effect either one of us.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-20-2019, 5:12 AM Reply   
No it's called negotiating . Now the democrats need to make an offer. This how it works. You are dealing with a ex-democrat. Democrats no longer know how to make deals . They only know how to make threats it seems. Democrats do you even know what kind of skills these people have that you voted for?

Last edited by deneng; 01-20-2019 at 5:15 AM.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-20-2019, 5:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Republicans can open the government Without building a wall for Trumps Ego. From an outsiders view, is the wall really an emergency? The republicans had two years to build the wall and it was never an emergency, now that the democrats are in the house it's an emergency?
Ralph, we have something in common, this American shut down does not effect either one of us.
President has made a fantastic deal for the democrats. If the dems don't take it then they should be thrown out because they arent doing their jobs and keeping the government shutdown. Lets see if they are morons or get a deal done for their base.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       01-20-2019, 5:47 AM Reply   
Trump campaigned for president. He said he would build a wall. The majority of voters voted for Trump. I therefore extrapolate that the majority of American voters want a wall.

I don't think the left and the media are ever going to fully understand what is going on here. They've been cramming their BS agenda that the country needs to bend over backwards for the new world order agenda such as open the borders, let you choose which bathroom you use, etc. Along comes Trump, he wants to build a wall, and the media jumps on him as being racist. Stopping illegal immigration isn't racist. Perfect example of what people are angry about. That's why Trump won. People are fed up with it. They voted for Trump, but aren't even able to admit they voted for him for fear of being verbally attacked.

The more Trump upsets the left and the media, the more I love it. They've been going after the collision for over 2 years. I don't think they are ever going to come up with anything. China is the real threat, not Russia. The world has been sitting by for 30+ years while they blatantly steal and copy everyone else's technology. They aren't the same poor starving country they used to be. Only Trump stood up to them. Yes he's an a$$hole, and I don't agree with a lot of what he says and does, but he's our a$$hole, and I agree with the main points on his agenda. Thankfully, he's been toning down his Twitter.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-20-2019, 6:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
The majority of voters voted for Trump.
not exactly.

Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       01-20-2019, 8:28 AM Reply   
Correction - the majority of voters voted for Trump if you don't count the rediculous state of California which is out of touch with reality.
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-20-2019, 8:37 AM Reply   
But I think he won at least 31 states https://www.politico.com/2016-electi...map/president/
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-20-2019, 10:29 AM Reply   
BDC is right forget (The land of Milk & Honey) we are the land of Fruits & Nuts! Example look at Our representation Gavin Newsom, Nancy Pelosi. Maxine Waters. Just some of the Fine Representation people like myself here in Ca have to look forward to.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-20-2019, 2:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't think the left and the media are ever going to fully understand what is going on here. They've been cramming their BS agenda that the country needs to bend over backwards for the new world order agenda such as open the borders.
China is the real threat, not Russia. The world has been sitting by for 30+ years while they blatantly steal and copy everyone else's technology. They aren't the same poor starving country they used to be. Only Trump stood up to them.
No liberals are talking about open borders, None. The only ones talking about open borders are republicans. Yes, China has stolen all of our technology and have now surpassed our technology, maybe we can start stealing theirs! China has more middle class in their country than the entire population of the US, but, their number of poor is twice the size of the US population! They have No welfare and all the people are self-sufficient "working" on their farms. It's probably too late to stick it to China, And it might be too late for Trump to gain support for his re-election. America Is still the land of opportunity, every year America Adds a million More millionaires to its population! Heck, just buy a house in California and you will be a millionaire in five years.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-20-2019, 5:14 PM Reply   
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...155923330.html

yup...
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-20-2019, 8:26 PM Reply   
Just as a point, the popular vote numbers, would and will be a point the other side will use as argument in the future. Dismissing it as fodder is amusing. Take it for what it is.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-21-2019, 5:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
President has made a fantastic deal for the democrats. If the dems don't take it then they should be thrown out because they arent doing their jobs and keeping the government shutdown. Lets see if they are morons or get a deal done for their base.
Trump is now Pelosi's b!tch. Let's see what happens with the conservatives when Trump concedes and makes a deal with the Democrats. Ann Coulter just tweeted, "I voted for Donald Trump and instead I get Jeb Bush." I can wait to see you Trumpsters spin that.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-21-2019, 5:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump campaigned for president. He said he would build a wall. The majority of voters voted for Trump. I therefore extrapolate that the majority of American voters want a wall.

I don't think the left and the media are ever going to fully understand what is going on here. They've been cramming their BS agenda that the country needs to bend over backwards for the new world order agenda such as open the borders, let you choose which bathroom you use, etc. Along comes Trump, he wants to build a wall, and the media jumps on him as being racist. Stopping illegal immigration isn't racist. Perfect example of what people are angry about. That's why Trump won. People are fed up with it. They voted for Trump, but aren't even able to admit they voted for him for fear of being verbally attacked.

The more Trump upsets the left and the media, the more I love it. They've been going after the collision for over 2 years. I don't think they are ever going to come up with anything. China is the real threat, not Russia. The world has been sitting by for 30+ years while they blatantly steal and copy everyone else's technology. They aren't the same poor starving country they used to be. Only Trump stood up to them. Yes he's an a$$hole, and I don't agree with a lot of what he says and does, but he's our a$$hole, and I agree with the main points on his agenda. Thankfully, he's been toning down his Twitter.
All this post displays is how gullible your typical Trump voter is. Congratulations.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-21-2019, 6:09 AM Reply   
In today's America Scientist now have two jobs: figuring out how the world works, and figuring out how to explain it to morons.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-21-2019, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
No liberals are talking about open borders, None. The only ones talking about open borders are republicans. Yes, China has stolen all of our technology and have now surpassed our technology, maybe we can start stealing theirs! China has more middle class in their country than the entire population of the US, but, their number of poor is twice the size of the US population! They have No welfare and all the people are self-sufficient "working" on their farms. It's probably too late to stick it to China, And it might be too late for Trump to gain support for his re-election. America Is still the land of opportunity, every year America Adds a million More millionaires to its population! Heck, just buy a house in California and you will be a millionaire in five years.
https://www.facebook.com/An0malyMusi...type=3&theater
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-21-2019, 8:00 AM Reply   
"All this post displays is how gullible your typical Trump voter is. Congratulations." So China hasn't been violating copyright laws? Great news!!! I'm going to tell my boss first thing in the morning!!!
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-21-2019, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
So your response to a valid argument is a Facebook mime?!?! Not interested in the truth at all are ya?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-21-2019, 8:58 AM Reply   
Trump has the dems bent over a pole. Everything he put forth are all proposals the dems supported before they didn't. You can't erase the records. You can erase the vapid brains of liberals though.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2019, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
So your response to a valid argument is a Facebook mime?!?! Not interested in the truth at all are ya?
Yeah he should have just posted a 10 day old article about Howard Stern’s opinion like you right?

Way to contribute!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-21-2019, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Trump has the dems bent over a pole. Everything he put forth are all proposals the dems supported before they didn't. You can't erase the records. You can erase the vapid brains of liberals though.
It just seems that way because the fact that Trump is a liar and can't be trusted never makes it to the echoing halls in the heads of Trumptards.

You know... The same people that claim Obama and the Democrats were all for a wall, but can't explain why it never was built.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2019, 10:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
It just seems that way because the fact that Trump is a liar and can't be trusted never makes it to the echoing halls in the heads of Trumptards.

You know... The same people that claim Obama and the Democrats were all for a wall, but can't explain why it never was built.
Dude, I posted straight up quotes from a number of prominent libtard politicians saying they supported a wall. It’s not hard to find. I know there are plenty of recordings, interviews, news clip etc that all confirm it. Do you need to see more? Any random google search on the subject provides plenty of evidence.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2019, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:

The reason it was never built is because they figured out they would be cutting off their own future votes by building it. This is so simple.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-21-2019, 10:30 AM Reply   
That's exactly right. You can google and see that the Dems supported and voted for border fencing in the past. There is no evidence that they support Trump's vision at all. It's that Trumptards have no sense of reality. They think if you voted for border protection in the past, then that should be carte blanche support for anything that Trump asks for.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2019, 10:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's exactly right. You can google and see that the Dems supported and voted for border fencing in the past. There is no evidence that they support Trump's vision at all. It's that Trumptards have no sense of reality. They think if you voted for border protection in the past, then that should be carte blanche support for anything that Trump asks for.
I’ll give you an E for effort there. Unfortunately, none of the poo you just flung stuck and that’s still an effective F for a spin attempt. Face it. The dems are all wet here. This is nothing more than them playing politics. Can’t you muster just a little honesty?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2019, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump’s vision??? How is his vision any different than what dems supported in the past and pay lip service to now? It’s nothing more than building a wall and enforcing already existing laws in this country!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-21-2019, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Trump’s vision??? How is his vision any different than what dems supported in the past and pay lip service to now? It’s nothing more than building a wall and enforcing already existing laws in this country!
Trumps vision was a 2500 mile concrete wall which Mexico would pay for. Democrats supported strategic fencing which the American tax payer would fund.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-21-2019, 12:00 PM Reply   
And a question for the trump supporters: why didn't trump get funding for the wall when he controlled the Senate, house and presidency?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-21-2019, 12:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
And a question for the trump supporters: why didn't trump get funding for the wall when he controlled the Senate, house and presidency?
Because they didn't have votes to ramrod it through...........and if they did you'd all be bitching how they used Democrat tactics to ram bills up peoples asses that you don't like while celebrating when the party you support does it. Have you watched School House Rock, are you aware how we pass bills in this country?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-21-2019, 12:32 PM Reply   
By shutting down the government and throwing a tantrum until the pres gets his way?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-21-2019, 12:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
By shutting down the government and throwing a tantrum until the pres gets his way?
And what do you suggest to fund border security? Are you a commie left open borders nut? Please be specific. How has your side put people back to work?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-21-2019, 12:44 PM Reply   
Nice strawman, genius.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-21-2019, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nice strawman, genius.
You do not give a rats tail about the American people and security of our nation. You are tool !
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-21-2019, 1:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOL, I love how Trumptards think Congress and the President working together is "ramrodding", but an imbecile of a President that shuts down the govt to gets what he wants seems perfectly reasonable.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-21-2019, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOL, I love how Trumptards think Congress and the President working together is "ramrodding", but an imbecile of a President that shuts down the govt to gets what he wants seems perfectly reasonable.
Wake up! Who is continuing the shutdown? Who is negotiating? As the dems continue the shutdown it shows that it can be downsized and still be efficient. Thank You dems. Nice move!
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-21-2019, 1:43 PM Reply   
Wow! When you debate your point of view it makes it stronger. The dems have along way to go. She has not even got to the debate stage yet.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_TYZ6VRNNg

Last edited by deneng; 01-21-2019 at 1:44 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-21-2019, 1:46 PM Reply   
Reading here just reaffirms the leftist commie scum needs to be dealt with violently. There is reasoning with these morons. Thank god half of them on WW have one foot in the grave already.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-21-2019, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Reading here just reaffirms the leftist commie scum needs to be dealt with violently. There is reasoning with these morons. Thank god half of them on WW have one foot in the grave already.
someone has a truly warped view of demographic trends. Not to mention a tendency towards violence the Trumptards hilariously try to project onto the left.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-21-2019, 1:56 PM Reply   
The Trumptards are triggered! LOL

People are out of work because the President has put them out of work to get what he wants even though he doesn't have the support in Congress.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-21-2019, 2:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wake up! Who is continuing the shutdown?
Trump and his b*tch McConnell.

Quote:
Who is negotiating?
Nobody after Trump walked out of a negotiation because he was ill equipped to be there in the first place. Also, Trump offering a 3 year reprieve from the problems he created is not what I would call negotiating. Especially considering that Trump is a liar and any promise from him is worth less than a wooden nickle.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-21-2019, 2:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Trump and his b*tch McConnell.

Nobody after Trump walked out of a negotiation because he was ill equipped to be there in the first place. Also, Trump offering a 3 year reprieve from the problems he created is not what I would call negotiating. Especially considering that Trump is a liar and any promise from him is worth less than a wooden nickle.
So you answered that President Trump is the only one negotiating. Duh! He is the President so that gives him the right to negotiate. Trump was not even in office when the DACA recipients illegally crossed the border or Obama give them a temporary stay in the country. When is it a good time to build a wall ? When did Trump lie to you?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-21-2019, 2:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
When did Trump lie to you?
OMG! Are you that stupid?

I'll give you my favorite. While Trump was encouraging the GOP to repeal the ACA I saw him in an interview saying that *we were all going* to have great HC. Even though he has zero ideas on what would constitute great or even good HC while simultaneously trying to get people kicked off their HI, the Trumptards were eating it up like it was their favorite s**t sandwich.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-21-2019, 2:32 PM Reply   
Although I'll have to say the ignorance of the Trumptards thinking he was telling the truth about Mexico paying for the wall is pretty good too. Of course now they'll say that he didn't mean it and nobody believed it, while at the same time quizzing you on what Trump ever lied about.

Why don't you knuckle dragging bumpkins educate me on how Trump doesn't lie.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-21-2019, 2:32 PM Reply   
So again i ask you when did he lie to you? By him telling you we are going to have great healthcare how is that a lie? How did get anybody kicked off of their healthcare? When is it a good time to build a border wall?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-21-2019, 2:37 PM Reply   
Trump said he would get Mexico to pay for the wall. Yes. Did he say they would initially pay for the wall? No . That is not a lie. Did he say they would pay directly by cutting a check or could he have said they would indirectly pay. Either way you don't care about border security so why would it matter to you?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-21-2019, 2:46 PM Reply   
Triggered Trumptards. Like the alliteration.

Softball for you Deneng, do you think Trump had sex with Stormy Daniels and/or Karen McDougal?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-21-2019, 3:08 PM Reply   
So far we learned the liberals on WW are nothing but old angry white men okay with Gestapo tactics if it means they get their way. Time for Trump to just steam roll the democrats & rule by fiat like Obozo.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-21-2019, 3:12 PM Reply   
No i dont care who he had sex with. Liberals care who had sex with Trump. They also wan't creepy guys showering with your daughter. They do not care about border security, or healthcare both top priorities at this time for the president but derailed by the dems. They don't know the difference between the truth and a lie. When Trump said he would get Mexico to pay for it the people who are for border security knew Mexico would not be writing a check. The dems on the hand are not so bright and were expecting a check to be sent in the mail the next day. Boy are you guys a few ounces short of a pint. You will elect anybody who says they will give you free stuff.Dems believed you can keep your doctor and healthcare expenses would go down with ACA. Affordable health care is a lie.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-21-2019, 3:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
How psychotic are you? You have a lot of hate in you, ever consider therapy, or maybe make a friend so you can decompress a little. Jesus, your tin foil hat is on tight!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-21-2019, 3:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
No i dont care who he had sex with. Liberals care who had sex with Trump. They also wan't creepy guys showering with your daughter. They do not care about border security, or healthcare both top priorities at this time for the president but derailed by the dems. They don't know the difference between the truth and a lie. When Trump said he would get Mexico to pay for it the people who are for border security knew Mexico would not be writing a check. The dems on the hand are not so bright and were expecting a check to be sent in the mail the next day. Boy are you guys a few ounces short of a pint. You will elect anybody who says they will give you free stuff.Dems believed you can keep your doctor and healthcare expenses would go down with ACA. Affordable health care is a lie.
Got it, so you are *just fine* with Trump lying, as long as it's about sex and adultery. Check.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-21-2019, 3:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
How psychotic are you? You have a lot of hate in you, ever consider therapy, or maybe make a friend so you can decompress a little. Jesus, your tin foil hat is on tight!
His posts slingshot all over the place - I think he posts high half the time.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-21-2019, 3:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
So again i ask you when did he lie to you? By him telling you we are going to have great healthcare how is that a lie? How did get anybody kicked off of their healthcare?
4 million people lost their health insurance in the last 2 years.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...te-is-climbing

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...rance-under-d/
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-21-2019, 3:19 PM Reply   
Affordable healthcare. Huh. The dems do have better tag lines the right and that is all they need to get their vote. Did you know that for every one hour that the doctor spends with his patient they are spending two hours on the computer. How is that good healthcare.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-21-2019, 3:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
I ask you again how was this Trumps fault? You libs. really are not prepared to carry on a conversation very long are you?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-21-2019, 3:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Dems believed you can keep your doctor and healthcare expenses would go down with ACA. Affordable health care is a lie.
A bigger percentage of the US income goes to health insurance than any other civilized country and out health care sucks. So yeah, changing the system will make it more affordable.

The Koch brothers even paid to have a study done meant to show that Affordable health Care wouldn't work and it came out that it would save the American people $2 Trillion over 10 years.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...gs-bernie-san/

Why are you so afraid of change?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-21-2019, 3:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Got it, so you are *just fine* with Trump lying, as long as it's about sex and adultery. Check.
Focus ! When would support building a wall?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-21-2019, 3:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
His posts slingshot all over the place - I think he posts high half the time.
I'm not the one calling for violence against any American that disagree's with you politically.
Or praying for their deaths.
Seriously, I think you are a moron but I don't want you dead. Not very Christian of you.

"the leftist commie scum needs to be dealt with violently." "Thank god half of them on WW have one foot in the grave already. "
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-21-2019, 3:31 PM Reply   
Horn I think you misquoted lol, unless you really meant to quote me.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-21-2019, 3:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
I ask you again how was this Trumps fault? You libs. really are not prepared to carry on a conversation very long are you?
taken from:
https://www.commonwealthfund.org/blo...administration

Some Trump administration actions have clearly undermined ACA initiatives. A recent Government Accountability Office report, for example, criticizes the administration for greatly scaling back ACA outreach and education programs, including funding for the navigators who help consumers find coverage. The administration’s termination of reimbursement payments to insurers for reducing cost-sharing for low-income enrollees threatened to destabilize the ACA markets, although swift reactions by state regulators averted chaos. The Trump administration has also effectively ended the SHOP small business marketplace program.

Moreover, the administration has dramatically reduced the federal government’s role in administering the ACA. It has transferred to the states responsibility for ensuring that health insurers offer adequate provider networks and access to essential community providers. Recent rules allow states to alter their essential health benefit requirements, reduce transfers among insurers under the risk adjustment program, and diminish required insurer medical-loss ratios. The administration is also transferring responsibility for marketplace enrollment from the federal marketplace to private web brokers through its enhanced direct enrollment program. Increased reliance on the states or the private sector to implement the ACA risks uneven, and in some instances ineffective, enforcement and consumer protection.

Which is why 4 million people that lost their health insurance is Trumps fault.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-21-2019, 3:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Horn I think you misquoted lol, unless you really meant to quote me.
My mistake.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-21-2019, 3:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
A bigger percentage of the US income goes to health insurance than any other civilized country and out health care sucks. So yeah, changing the system will make it more affordable.

The Koch brothers even paid to have a study done meant to show that Affordable health Care wouldn't work and it came out that it would save the American people $2 Trillion over 10 years.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...gs-bernie-san/

Why are you so afraid of change?
Yes we need change from ACA. The system we had before worked better, and i mean more affordable. The other healthcare systems you refer to rely on our system . They rely on us for new drugs and research. Patients get treated very very well in this country. I expect great things from our president to improve healthcare. Healthcare is not a right. We are very generous to people who do not have healthcare in this counrty, and at the same time it is not right that ACA has doubled and tripled premiums while offering less coverage.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-21-2019, 4:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
taken from:
https://www.commonwealthfund.org/blo...administration

Some Trump administration actions have clearly undermined ACA initiatives. A recent Government Accountability Office report, for example, criticizes the administration for greatly scaling back ACA outreach and education programs, including funding for the navigators who help consumers find coverage. The administration’s termination of reimbursement payments to insurers for reducing cost-sharing for low-income enrollees threatened to destabilize the ACA markets, although swift reactions by state regulators averted chaos. The Trump administration has also effectively ended the SHOP small business marketplace program.

Moreover, the administration has dramatically reduced the federal government’s role in administering the ACA. It has transferred to the states responsibility for ensuring that health insurers offer adequate provider networks and access to essential community providers. Recent rules allow states to alter their essential health benefit requirements, reduce transfers among insurers under the risk adjustment program, and diminish required insurer medical-loss ratios. The administration is also transferring responsibility for marketplace enrollment from the federal marketplace to private web brokers through its enhanced direct enrollment program. Increased reliance on the states or the private sector to implement the ACA risks uneven, and in some instances ineffective, enforcement and consumer protection.

Which is why 4 million people that lost their health insurance is Trumps fault.
Becuase ACA has failed. Broke. We have higher priorities with the large amount of money already spent as you stated before. Thank you . You have proved ACA is failing. Without additional money from the federal government ie: printing of money the states can better funnel funds where they are appropriate. Trump is not lying to you. I ask you again how did President Trump lie to you?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-21-2019, 4:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Trump is not lying to you. I ask you again how did President Trump lie to you?
We already covered Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal. If you want to acknowledge those lies and verify some semblance of shared reality then people here might take you seriously enough to engage re: the thousands of other lies.