Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-19-2020, 3:40 PM Reply   
How come ain’t nobody be talking bout dis?

Seriously though, really sick edit. Some rare tricks too. I always wondered what a wrapped dumdum would look like.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-20-2020, 4:17 AM Reply   
Super fun edit and not just a hammer-fest. I saw a lot of things to mess with when the water gets warm and I am firing on all cylinders.
Old     (theloungelife)      Join Date: Jun 2012 Location: Salt Lake City, UT       02-24-2020, 10:25 AM Reply   
Just saw Twelker signed with MB. Those guys are two pees in a pod in the best way.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-27-2020, 2:45 AM Reply   
The double riding was amazing and different. It's not every day you see them hitting the wake at almost the time. Not to mention all the hammers.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-27-2020, 3:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by theloungelife View Post
Just saw Twelker signed with MB. Those guys are two pees in a pod in the best way.
Yeah i saw that. that team is a good look for MB.

They did a lot of unique and rare tricks in this video, what other rare tricks would you guys like to see done?
Old     (theloungelife)      Join Date: Jun 2012 Location: Salt Lake City, UT       02-27-2020, 4:24 AM Reply   
Agreed on the uniqueness. Oles, different grabs than normal, wrapped landings etc. Even a Rocket Air roll2b. I'd love ot see new takes on tricks like this. A unique grab really changes a trick up for me.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-27-2020, 12:52 PM Reply   
For sure. Boat riding is sorta limited to options
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       02-28-2020, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by theloungelife View Post
Oh man, Twelker must be BUMMED
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-28-2020, 2:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by migs View Post
Oh man, Twelker must be BUMMED
You think?
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       03-02-2020, 5:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo8290 View Post
You think?
Having a flipped out G23 on my dock and waking up the next morning to an MB...What do you think?
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-02-2020, 6:17 AM Reply   
Sure a loaded out G is nice, probably the most luxury of all wakeboard boats. But do you think that’s what’s above all else in twelkers as book? I would argue the wakes are comparable. And maybe the the support, exposure MB puts on him, and ability to make boat content for MB with one of his homies will outweigh nautique cool-aid.
Old     (theloungelife)      Join Date: Jun 2012 Location: Salt Lake City, UT       03-03-2020, 5:50 AM Reply   
It's been 7 years since the original G23 came out. I think most brands including MB have learned a lot from it which makes me imagine that MB wake is pretty awesome. Excited to see what kind of edits these guys continue to put out while pushing the MB name,.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-03-2020, 1:10 PM Reply   
Agreed