Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       02-28-2015, 11:59 AM Reply   
If anyone is wanting to come ride with us this summer, let me know. I have an '14 A22 with loaded out ballast and we are always looking to meet a new people. We start mid april and ride till late oct. The main two on the boat is my gf (soon to be wife) and myself. We mostly hit Melton Hill but open to new places.
Old     (zmducote)      Join Date: Feb 2013       03-01-2015, 7:12 PM Reply   
Hey man it's good to see that there is more riders out tree that are looking for other riders to shred with. My name is Zachary Ducote and my buddies and I head up a wake boarding chapter here in Tennessee called Wakewell and we are always looking for other people to hang out with is and learn and progress with. Give me a shout I live in Maryville would lie to meet up with you sometime soon. My number is 8657766996 or shoot me an email at zmducote@gmail.com can't wait to hear from you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezul View Post
If anyone is wanting to come ride with us this summer, let me know. I have an '14 A22 with loaded out ballast and we are always looking to meet a new people. We start mid april and ride till late oct. The main two on the boat is my gf (soon to be wife) and myself. We mostly hit Melton Hill but open to new places.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       03-02-2015, 4:58 PM Reply   
Hey Zach, I hit you up on facebook and I will save your number. It seems like we have a lot of mutual friends. We are still about a month out from getting on the water depending how warm mid to late March is. With all the snow lately, it isn't looking promising.
Old     (volzalum)      Join Date: May 2009       03-04-2015, 12:22 PM Reply   
Tim, don't you know no one wants to ride with a OkSt alum in East TN? Even if your boat has TN coloring. LOL
Old     (riddick)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-04-2015, 12:46 PM Reply   
I'll be sure to hit you up Tim. I'm moving to the upper end of watts bar next month, so you'll have to come check out the new shred spot under I-75 once it warms up
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       03-04-2015, 2:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by volzalum View Post
Tim, don't you know no one wants to ride with a OkSt alum in East TN? Even if your boat has TN coloring. LOL
Always trying to get more riders Dax. I know plenty of people that like to drink beer on the boat. It is tough to find people that enjoy wakeboarding.

Hey Brad, sounds good to me. As soon as this ice storm goes away tomorrow, I plan to start prepping my boat for the summer. I heard on the news earlier this is the last winter storm of the season. They are predicting warmer weather for the rest of winter and early Spring. I can't wait to see your new boat. Post some pics when it comes in.
Old     (lil_braswell)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-22-2015, 2:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezul View Post
Hey guys, I just moved down to Knoxville in Jan, but have been riding for a while and am always good for gas $, beer, boat driving, etc. Once it warms up, if anyone has room it'd be great to hit the water and meet some lake people. I work the usual M-F but can flex it. Hope all is well and pray for warm weather soon!
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       03-22-2015, 4:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_braswell View Post
Hey guys, I just moved down to Knoxville in Jan, but have been riding for a while and am always good for gas $, beer, boat driving, etc. Once it warms up, if anyone has room it'd be great to hit the water and meet some lake people. I work the usual M-F but can flex it. Hope all is well and pray for warm weather soon!
I sent you a private message.
Old     (LukePowers)      Join Date: Feb 2015       03-23-2015, 5:49 AM Reply   
Hey Tim, I believe we've met before. I'm always down for riding with anyone in East TN.
Old     (230Nick)      Join Date: Mar 2014       06-23-2015, 9:32 AM Reply   
The week leading up to the 4th july, ill be out on the hiwassee river. If anyone is interested shoot me a email nautiquenick@gmail.com
Old     (TNwakeboarder86)      Join Date: Sep 2016       07-12-2017, 11:17 AM Reply   
hey yawl if you want check out facebook, Norris lake surf fest 2017, just got released. No cost, just people getting together!
Old     (patrickj)      Join Date: Apr 2017       08-03-2017, 12:41 PM Reply   
Hey, we also have a boat, 2017 moomba helix if you'd like we can swap rides, anyone is welcome to hit me up

I'm a pretty new rider/wakesurfer, I can barely clear the wake, but I'd love to have someone that can drive my boat responsibly so I can get some more time behind the boat!

patrickjadwin1@gmail.com
Old     (BeLikeWater)      Join Date: Jun 2017       07-30-2019, 1:41 AM Reply   
New to Nashville area (old hickory lake). Live on a yacht in between trips (pilot). Looking for people to enjoy the water life with...particularly Wakeboarding and surfing! Hit me up here or text me 303-589-0236. Things I’m good at: Wakeboarding, surfing, driving, beer drinking! 🤙🏽😁