Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (miljack)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-04-2014, 3:49 AM Reply   
Hey all,
I've currently been surfing a XXX Nitro Pro 4'8" behind our CC 230 w/stock +750's surf side and stock front + arrow sack (600#). The Nitro is only ok on this wake, my main complaint is the board is not very fast "down the line" and is fairly tight with the stock fin setup.
To compare it on our wake, I've only ridden a Grindwater Ginsu, and that board is WAY faster down the line and turns quicker for me.

I've ridden other boards behind other boats, so not a direct comparison, but I have liked the IS Black Pearl. On our older small wake (dd) i was riding an IS red tide, and that board was FAST but was a tanker!

Looking for suggestions on either a surf type or faster skim board, would like to progress to some airs, etc..

thanks,
Old     (brewkettle)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-04-2014, 4:41 AM Reply   
Jack,
email me at lakewakes@hotmail.com
to discuss options. could not Pm you as you do not have that set up.

Thanks
Mark
Old     (soonerbilly)      Join Date: Jul 2013       06-04-2014, 9:44 AM Reply   
Hey mark looking at you profile i see your in GA. I am too. Do you have a demo program up at sinclair? I'm looking for a faster board as well and wuold really like to ride a few.
Old     (brewkettle)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-04-2014, 12:41 PM Reply   
Bill,
Adam at Oconee Outfitters in Milledgeville offers Lakewakes rental boards, skim or surf style. they both have the new Tek finish .