Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-21-2021, 7:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I thought the idea was to lead by example. Now your excuse is who cares nobody is following it so why should they ? Right ……why should the mayor of a city who forced closed businesses and took away business owners freedoms while she enjoyed her fine dining be the subject of discussion ? Oh that’s right, I forgot deflect , Orange man is bad.
No, not the point. The point was that there are mandates that are not being followed or enforced.
I believe they should be followed or not allowed to continue. The SF mayor was wrong if she was not following protocol. Im deflecting anything on the bad orange guy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-21-2021, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
No, not the point. The point was that there are mandates that are not being followed or enforced.
I believe they should be followed or not allowed to continue. The SF mayor was wrong if she was not following protocol. Im deflecting anything on the bad orange guy.
I think the bigger point is this. The pandemic as it currently stands while not great is not that bad. The whole country has pretty much been in this state now for months. Of course covid is going to spread under this context. Besides the delta variant being more contagious, the people have being performing pre covid activities in mass. With the data coming out of Israel and other places about natural immunity being better than the vaccine plus a decent amount of vaccinations, this is hopefully one of the last big hits before we are much better off moving forward. I see optimism moving forward.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-21-2021, 9:46 AM Reply   
This was the Mayor of San Francisco’s response to being caught violating the policies she put in place.

Don't feel as though you have to be micromanaged about mask wearing. Like, we don't need the fun police to come in and try and micromanage and tell us what we should or shouldn't be doing. We know what we need to do to protect ourselves," Breed told reporters on Friday when asked about the episode at a news conference.

That’s quite hypocritical coming from the mayor of San Francisco , the leader of being the fun police and implementing tyranny.

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-21-2021 at 9:50 AM.