Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-27-2018, 10:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
The purpose of the 2cd amendment is what it is, whether you believe in it or not, it's there for the reason I stated and that's a fact.
No it is not a fact. If it was there wouldn't be the "Well regulated Militia" part of the 2nd.

If my kid hits another kid with a stick I don't blame the stick but I do take the stick away.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       02-27-2018, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
No it is not a fact. If it was there wouldn't be the "Well regulated Militia" part of the 2nd.

It IS! Which is why the "Shall not be infringed" part exists.

If my kid hits another kid with a stick I don't blame the stick but I do take the stick away.
But do you then run around the neighborhood taking all of the sticks away from the well behaved kids?

Last edited by jarrod; 02-27-2018 at 11:42 AM. Reason: typo
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-27-2018, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
But do you then run around the neighborhood taking all of the sticks away from the well behaved kids?
I do if the "well behaved" kids refuse to let me take away the stick from my kid.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       02-27-2018, 1:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
I do if the "well behaved" kids refuse to let me take away the stick from my kid.
Good luck with that
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       02-27-2018, 2:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
No one is stopping you from taking the sticks away from your kid buddy but your democratic logic is pretty typical.

Just don't try to take the sticks away from the kids in the red neighborhood. They believe in protecting themselves.
Old     (Smoothie)      Join Date: Feb 2018       02-28-2018, 3:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wtf this doesn't even make sense. I think you are so blinded by emotion and your need to prove you are right you are really reaching here.
Old     (Smoothie)      Join Date: Feb 2018       02-28-2018, 3:34 AM Reply   
Quote:

Why wouldn't you punish your kid? Isn't he just going to find a bigger stick or a rock?