Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-18-2021, 1:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Listen up, sheep F’er: The whole point is to point out the inconsistency of him wearing a mask while outside, socially distanced and then going inside and taking it off in front of 96-year-olds for a photo op. Why are you leftards so thick regardless of your country of origin? Care to decipher the daily CDC guidelines today too? Good luck hitting that moving libtard target.
How does it go again? Oh yeah: Still your president.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-18-2021, 2:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
They are both vaccinated and the CDC guideline is vaccinated people don't need masks inside anymore.

Righties are amazing, crying when the guideline is to wear masks, crying when the guideline changes to not wear a mask. Some people just like crying I guess.
Whats truly amazing, is you! You are not here, not an American, but spend your time making statements about things that do not pertain to you. Try knitting or a game of monopoly,
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-18-2021, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Whats truly amazing, is you! You are not here, not an American, but spend your time making statements about things that do not pertain to you. Try knitting or a game of monopoly,
...or giving flight lessons to his national bird.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-18-2021, 2:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
C’mon delta I don’t think people stealing shoes from foot locker are doing it to stick it to the bourgeoisie.
It drives narrative. Makes the voting public believe we have problems that only a strong central government can fix.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-18-2021, 8:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
No way, this is way more fun than knitting.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-19-2021, 10:05 AM Reply   
Speaking on Driving a narrative. The radical left is destroying Merica. Chic-fil-a running out of dipping sauce!! How can this happen in a free country?????

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/biden...a-republicans/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-19-2021, 5:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Speaking on Driving a narrative. The radical left is destroying Merica. Chic-fil-a running out of dipping sauce!! How can this happen in a free country?????

Still mum about your boy chitting the bed in so many areas, on so many levels, I see. It must be hard eating all that crow with all the egg on your face.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-19-2021, 6:38 PM Reply   
Quote:

How bout splainin your boy's border crisis? Still got that feline lingual syndrome otherwise known as, "cat got yer tongue?"

You got that syndrome 6 different ways and counting.......

Been goin on for days now........ meow!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-19-2021, 7:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
How bout splainin your boy's border crisis? Still got that feline lingual syndrome otherwise known as, "cat got yer tongue?"

You got that syndrome 6 different ways and counting.......

Been goin on for days now........ meow!
There is no crisis at the border, there is nothing happening there any different from any other year under any other President.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-19-2021, 7:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
There is no crisis at the border, there is nothing happening there any different from any other year under any other President.
LOL HAHAHA LOL LOL You pathetic fool! Good one. Nice try...... NOT.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-19-2021, 7:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
If that were even 1% true, you'd see 69SN or Shawn making excuses for their boy days ago. It's a total cluster F. You really need to check your news sources or just stop posting here completely.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-19-2021, 8:54 PM Reply   
Oh, just today’s latest proof of how blatantly and systematically racist you democrats are. Need more proof? I’m sure another example will show up within hours.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/lightf...rters-of-color
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-20-2021, 1:51 AM Reply   
As 86SN regularly shows us, libtards are always unoriginal hacks. Watch as our mush mouthed libtard in chief first plagiarizes a 33 year old joke of Reagan’s, screws it up and then blames the cadets for his ineptness.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/video-...ery-goes-viral
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-20-2021, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Still mum about your boy chitting the bed in so many areas, on so many levels, I see. It must be hard eating all that crow with all the egg on your face.
LOL, National Approval numbers over 60% say, clean your own stained bed sheet.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-20-2021, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh, just today’s latest proof of how blatantly and systematically racist you democrats are. Need more proof? I’m sure another example will show up within hours.
Damn,who are you?. Miss Cleo? "Need more proof"? Im sure another example will show up within hours.
https://www.salon.com/2021/05/07/ron...-his-next-one/
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-20-2021, 10:24 AM Reply   
^what does that have to do with discrimination?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-20-2021, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
and you can see that from there how? We have had well over 100,000 crossings a month
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-20-2021, 2:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOL, National Approval numbers over 60% say, clean your own stained bed sheet.
You mean a poll by Huff Post? Only a fool like you would believe his approval rating is anywhere near that. More fake news. So what gives him those fake numbers anyway? His bang up jobs on the border? Inflation? Middle East peace negotiating? Energy independence? Fuel costs rising? What about how Shawn suggested we should all be thankful for higher oil prices since that helps the oil industry that you libtards care so much about? Go home. You're drunk again.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-20-2021, 2:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
What about how Shawn suggested we should all be thankful for higher oil prices since that helps the oil industry that you libtards care so much about?
If only oil were a worldwide commodity that we could produce the most of.... think of what that would mean for energy independence as we transition to renewables.

Maybe we should nationalize oil and prevent exports when prices are up?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-20-2021, 2:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Damn,who are you?. Miss Cleo? "Need more proof"? Im sure another example will show up within hours.
https://www.salon.com/2021/05/07/ron...-his-next-one/
Another huge swing and a miss by you. Just say no to drugs. Did DeSantis cut off reporters because of their skin color like that donut-bumpin Beetlejuice did and brag about it? I'm honestly embarrassed for you that your comebacks are so weak and/or not even related to the topic. Try not inhaling for a week.

Last edited by markj; 05-20-2021 at 2:46 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-20-2021, 3:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
You mean a poll by Huff Post? Only a fool like you would believe his approval rating is anywhere near that. More fake news. So what gives him those fake numbers anyway? His bang up jobs on the border? Inflation? Middle East peace negotiating? Energy independence? Fuel costs rising? What about how Shawn suggested we should all be thankful for higher oil prices since that helps the oil industry that you libtards care so much about? Go home. You're drunk again.
Hola payaso,
Hypocrisy from the fool who cant stop posting FAKE FOX BREAKING NEWS. Cant find any Newsmax or OAN stories? I hear one of those are covering the biggest story in the history of American Politics, the AZ "Audit". Why cant you keep everyone informed on the Big Steal?
Take a guess and compare Perv pres covid numbers and Biden Covid numbers. Remember when more Americans were dying per day than in the 9/11 attack? Most people appreciate americans first approach. It was his #1 campaign promise. Thus 62% approval ratings kicking the stink fish by 20+ points in Nat'l polls. Obama would call it a shellacking. Yes, looks like Israel finally backing off due to diplomacy by the Biden admin. What makes you think energy independence only means oil? How are all those coal miners trump lied to doing? Think coal is the future too? Windmills give you headaches? What will you do if its cloudy and you cant watch TV at nite?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-20-2021, 3:22 PM Reply   
Hola, Pendejo!
LOL I haven't posted one fake thing like you. You can't stop flailing! LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-20-2021, 3:25 PM Reply   
Never in the history of these types of threads has any one single poster posted the volume of words that add up to absolutely nothing like you do. Your words amount to nothing more than a fart in a hurricane.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-20-2021, 4:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Never in the history of these types of threads has any one single poster posted the volume of words that add up to absolutely nothing like you do. Your words amount to nothing more than a fart in a hurricane.
Maybe you should stop.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-20-2021, 6:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe you should stop.
Maybe you should apologize for your party and its leader ruining our country in the many FACTUAL ways I and others have been pointing out. This is a $hit show and you know it. It's so bad, you haven't been able to defend your master for a week now. You absolutely know his policies have been crap.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-20-2021, 6:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hola payaso,
Hypocrisy from the fool who cant stop posting FAKE FOX BREAKING NEWS. Cant find any Newsmax or OAN stories? I hear one of those are covering the biggest story in the history of American Politics, the AZ "Audit". Why cant you keep everyone informed on the Big Steal?
Take a guess and compare Perv pres covid numbers and Biden Covid numbers. Remember when more Americans were dying per day than in the 9/11 attack? Most people appreciate americans first approach. It was his #1 campaign promise. Thus 62% approval ratings kicking the stink fish by 20+ points in Nat'l polls. Obama would call it a shellacking. Yes, looks like Israel finally backing off due to diplomacy by the Biden admin. What makes you think energy independence only means oil? How are all those coal miners trump lied to doing? Think coal is the future too? Windmills give you headaches? What will you do if its cloudy and you cant watch TV at nite?
Nice try (not) claiming Biden brokered a peace deal when it was Egypt, you MSM-parroting, lying A-hole. That "Biden peace deal" has as much credibility as his 60% popularity poll.

Didn't he promise to cure cancer too? Yes, he did. What's the timeline on that whopper?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-21-2021, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
If only oil were a worldwide commodity that we could produce the most of.... think of what that would mean for energy independence as we transition to renewables.

Maybe we should nationalize oil and prevent exports when prices are up?
you are not getting off oil or natural gas. Pipe dream. The public is not going to tolerate waiting for hours for their cars to charge. It will be a great mix and may even be a majority, but I have a hard time believing we will get off of oil all together. Heck, the bodies and most important parts are all built from oil products at the very bottom line.

Speaking of which getting off oil. Thought Biden was anti oil. He kills our pipe line but paves the way for Russia to build theirs into Europe? Me thinks all the demcorat protesting about Russia was projection again. Seems to me they are in bed with them.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-21-2021, 10:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
you are not getting off oil or natural gas. Pipe dream. The public is not going to tolerate waiting for hours for their cars to charge. It will be a great mix and may even be a majority, but I have a hard time believing we will get off of oil all together. Heck, the bodies and most important parts are all built from oil products at the very bottom line.

Speaking of which getting off oil. Thought Biden was anti oil. He kills our pipe line but paves the way for Russia to build theirs into Europe? Me thinks all the demcorat protesting about Russia was projection again. Seems to me they are in bed with them.
If the pipeline in europe is Russia's, how is the pipeline in the United States "ours"? It's a pipeline to take canadian crude to refineries and ports for export. How come it isn't "Canada's pipeline?"
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-21-2021, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nice try (not) claiming Biden brokered a peace deal when it was Egypt, you MSM-parroting, lying A-hole. That "Biden peace deal" has as much credibility as his 60% popularity poll.

Didn't he promise to cure cancer too? Yes, he did. What's the timeline on that whopper?
Someone has to broker the deal. Israel doesnt talk with Hamas, US doesnt talk with Hamas, Egypt talks with Hamas and Israel and US.
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...rce=reddit.com

Didnt trump promise to cure Covid?...with Bleach and really bright light, oh and Hydroxychloroquine? 3 strikes B.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-21-2021, 1:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
I am telling everyone, that i only take tech calls from white people because, there are so few white people in tech and only brown folks from India, that always ask me to go get gift cards because they made a mistake lol Is that now ok? Based on our racists mayors? Cool?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-21-2021, 8:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Someone has to broker the deal. Israel doesnt talk with Hamas, US doesnt talk with Hamas, Egypt talks with Hamas and Israel and US.

Didnt trump promise to cure Covid?...with Bleach and really bright light, oh and Hydroxychloroquine? 3 strikes B.
Man. you can’t help, but to keep stepping on your own toes with your chronic, brain dead posts. The vaccines for Kung flu were invented because your skull tenant cleared the way for development on the fast track as well as its implementation. Your demented President only had to go with the flow and let the momentum do its thing. Like the Middle East cease fire, he’s trying to take credit for being part of something he was only a witness to. Typical dishonest dim. None of you have a shred of dignity, morals or character.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-21-2021, 8:50 PM Reply   
Quote:

Trump never promised to cure Kung flu, liar. That’s just more of your TDS cold sweats and flashbacks having their way with you. No virus has ever been cured, you moron, however, Biden is on camera claiming “we will cure cancer if I’m elected.”
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-21-2021, 8:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
I am telling everyone, that i only take tech calls from white people because, there are so few white people in tech and only brown folks from India, that always ask me to go get gift cards because they made a mistake lol Is that now ok? Based on our racists mayors? Cool?
The left is imploding in front our eyes. Even long-standing WW libtards have no answer for the $**** show that is the Harris/emasculated biden ticket.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-22-2021, 7:01 AM Reply   
Why did VP camel toe hold a bilateral meeting with a foreign official at the WH without Hiden? Was it tapioca pudding time for Hiden? Just as a reminder: you libtards only gave that affirmative action, token, blackish, pole dancing opportunist a 1% vote in the primaries. She was the first primaries force out. Then, the puppet masters decided she got the nod for VP so as to help with the black vote despite her calling ole Joe a racist. They’re inching closer to pushing Hiden off a cliff so their master plan can be fulfilled. Pretty funny what Jill Hiden said to camel toe after calling her husband a racist.
https://www.westernjournal.com/jill-...siders-report/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-22-2021, 7:15 AM Reply   
Quote:

The only deal Biden brokered is this deal which caused the problem in the first place. Someone drew a picture for you to understand.
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-22-2021, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Man. you can’t help, but to keep stepping on your own toes with your chronic, brain dead posts. The vaccines for Kung flu were invented because your skull tenant cleared the way for development on the fast track as well as its implementation. Your demented President only had to go with the flow and let the momentum do its thing. Like the Middle East cease fire, he’s trying to take credit for being part of something he was only a witness to. Typical dishonest dim. None of you have a shred of dignity, morals or character.
Gosh you may be right. Dip Snit said...as I recall...We have a total of 15 cases, soon it will be down to zero. Shortly afterward 1000's dying everyday. He said, “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.” but the virus disagreed.
He said, If the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about” for COVID-19 deaths. dang, did we have over 600,000 suicides too? I could go on but when the grifter you testify for is the biggest liar in American history, its just too easy.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...avirus/608647/

Is that Biden patting himself on the back or the Egyptian leader thanking him? FYI, it was not another grifter tweet taking credit where none is due. LOL, look who is talking about "dignity" , morals and "character". 3 words NEVER, EVER used to describe the grifter and the GQP. lol.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-22-2021, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why did VP camel toe hold a bilateral meeting with a foreign official at the WH without Hiden? Was it tapioca pudding time for Hiden? Just as a reminder: you libtards only gave that affirmative action, token, blackish, pole dancing opportunist a 1% vote in the primaries. She was the first primaries force out. Then, the puppet masters decided she got the nod for VP so as to help with the black vote despite her calling ole Joe a racist. They’re inching closer to pushing Hiden off a cliff so their master plan can be fulfilled. Pretty funny what Jill Hiden said to camel toe after calling her husband a racist.
https://www.westernjournal.com/jill-...siders-report/
Did someone piss in their own Wheaties this morning and they weren't crunchy?
Quite bitter today. Buck up Sweetie, it will be over in 7 1/2 more years.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-22-2021, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
The only deal Biden brokered is this deal which caused the problem in the first place. Someone drew a picture for you to understand.
Only a knuckle dragger would post from Legalinsurrection.com
Of course its the same guy who likes RussiaTV too.
How is the AZ audit going?
Is Clinton still running the pedo peddling out of the pizza basement or did Matt Gaetz get that gig?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-22-2021, 8:48 PM Reply   
Wow. Three empty headed deflections/distractions/diversions in a row. Keep it up, loser! We all need the comic relief, ass clown. Watching you shoot blank after blank is pretty funny.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-22-2021, 8:51 PM Reply   
I’ve never seen anyone spend so many words saying nothing of substance. You’re like a gross polluter on WW. If we have to put up with you, maybe consider a hybrid version of yourself.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-23-2021, 9:45 PM Reply   
What’s a little more democrat culture rot in a country so big as ours, right?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gave-birt...131522651.html
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-24-2021, 2:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Is Clinton still running the pedo peddling out of the pizza basement or did Matt Gaetz get that gig?
You tell us how the AZ audit is going. You are the only one pulling your mothers *** out of your mouth to whine about it happening in the first place. Apparently it is going the way you want it or you would not be so smug. Only people helping Russia is your party. Pave the way for them to build a pipeline into more of Europe while shutting down ours.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-24-2021, 2:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Gosh you may be right. Dip Snit said...as I recall...We have a total of 15 cases, soon it will be down to zero. Shortly afterward 1000's dying everyday. He said, “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.” but the virus disagreed.
He said, If the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about” for COVID-19 deaths. dang, did we have over 600,000 suicides too? I could go on but when the grifter you testify for is the biggest liar in American history, its just too easy.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...avirus/608647/

Is that Biden patting himself on the back or the Egyptian leader thanking him? FYI, it was not another grifter tweet taking credit where none is due. LOL, look who is talking about "dignity" , morals and "character". 3 words NEVER, EVER used to describe the grifter and the GQP. lol.
Grifter? you heard that word once and simply fell in love with it. Pretty sure grifting is being in congress for over 40 years without a real job.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-24-2021, 3:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
You tell us how the AZ audit is going. You are the only one pulling your mothers *** out of your mouth to whine about it happening in the first place. Apparently it is going the way you want it or you would not be so smug. Only people helping Russia is your party. Pave the way for them to build a pipeline into more of Europe while shutting down ours.
I bring it up because our reps in congress keep saying that they understand who is president but these state level republicans across the country def believe something else. They believe trump is president and was robbed, i know brainless, right? How do these people keep the job? For some reason many in congress dont want to investigate 1/6 riot. Mostly the same people who thought 8 Benghazi investigations without a single finding time after time was a smart call. Hey, you got me confused with mark, he is the one posting Russian propaganda TV station and Insurrection websites. Pretty sure you agree with me both of those are anti-american.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-24-2021, 3:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Grifter? you heard that word once and simply fell in love with it. Pretty sure grifting is being in congress for over 40 years without a real job.
I think grifting is what the fat guy in Floriduh is doing. Collecting $$ from his cult members for campaign?(W the F is he running for?) and spending the money on himself. That and legal fees for the several dozen civil and criminal lawsuits he is involved in. It would be illegal but if you use a "PAC" you can pretty much spend it on blow and underage hookers. You still sticking up for Gaetz too?
Yeah, i do like that grifter term, hes still a carney no matter what he is called. Gotta agree with you on congress and their lack of ability to govern.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-24-2021, 4:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
I think grifting is what the fat guy in Floriduh is doing. Collecting $$ from his cult members for campaign?(W the F is he running for?) and spending the money on himself. That and legal fees for the several dozen civil and criminal lawsuits he is involved in. It would be illegal but if you use a "PAC" you can pretty much spend it on blow and underage hookers. You still sticking up for Gaetz too?
Yeah, i do like that grifter term, hes still a carney no matter what he is called. Gotta agree with you on congress and their lack of ability to govern.
I've got zero problems with the grifter extracting money from the numpties, a bit like the evangelical church squeezing money from the faithful, a fool and his money and all that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-24-2021, 8:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
I bring it up because our reps in congress keep saying that they understand who is president but these state level republicans across the country def believe something else. They believe trump is president and was robbed, i know brainless, right? How do these people keep the job? For some reason many in congress dont want to investigate 1/6 riot. Mostly the same people who thought 8 Benghazi investigations without a single finding time after time was a smart call. Hey, you got me confused with mark, he is the one posting Russian propaganda TV station and Insurrection websites. Pretty sure you agree with me both of those are anti-american.
Actually, you bring it up because, as usual, you're trying to slip out the back like a pus$y and not address the monumental CURRENT failings of your boy....... You STILL haven't after all these days of being challenged because you know your goose is cooked. You and your party's policies are known as defunct.

Anything to change the subject of your boy 95SN'ing the bed is alright with you. It's your M.O.

What's not amazing are your many character flaws that get exposed when you do you. Don't worry. We already know who you really are. Changing the subjects or saying, "look look over here" only works on the fools in your party. At the end of the day, the joke is on you as usual.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-24-2021, 9:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Despite being SHOWN how much free rent you're giving up in that pointy, chokeable, pin head of yours, you continue to post vacancy signs for Trump in that same drug-addled, brain-dead head..... The funny part is you're so deranged, you don't have the capacity to see it. You are literally that "out there." You have zero self-awareness.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-24-2021, 9:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
You couldn't be more limp.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-24-2021, 9:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
On the contrary... Only a knuckle dragger like you would deny the truth of the cartoon at hand-because you know it puts your morally bankrupt party on Front Street. Sorry (NOT) for exposing you yet again... Many more truths to come...............
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-24-2021, 9:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
KABOOOOOM!!!

Blew dat motha up.

1619SN ain't that smart-as we all know. That's why he's never presented a single original thought on this entire thread or changed a single mind on any topic. His only specialty is plagiarism. Bad, shameless, obvious plagiarism at that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-25-2021, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
KABOOOOOM!!!

Blew dat motha up.

1619SN ain't that smart-as we all know. That's why he's never presented a single original thought on this entire thread or changed a single mind on any topic. His only specialty is plagiarism. Bad, shameless, obvious plagiarism at that.
LOL at the goof ball who just posted from Innsurrectionist.com and RussiaTV whining about original thought. RINO.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-25-2021, 10:53 AM Reply   
How is this for original content?
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...president-poll
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-25-2021, 2:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
What is there to investigate for the 6th? We know what the democrats were doing during that day.

I agree that Biden punished an pipeline in America yet set the stage for a Russian pipeline. That is not conspiracy. That is a fact.

We know they election was rigged. We have the vote totals to prove it. You don't get 25% to 33% spikes in vote totals in one election. Just does not happen. They dang well better look on how that happened.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-25-2021, 2:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
We know they election was rigged. We have the vote totals to prove it. You don't get 25% to 33% spikes in vote totals in one election. Just does not happen. They dang well better look on how that happened.
How do you know the fraudulent votes weren't for Trump?

And Trump is an extremely polarizing figure, it's not unexpected to have massive turn out when 50% of the people hate the incumbent and 50% love him.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-25-2021, 4:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Because he lost, duh!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-25-2021, 4:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
You don't get 25% to 33% spikes in vote totals in one election. Just does not happen..
Your right it doesn't happen and didn't happen.

Turnout in 2016 was 54.8% and in 2020 was 62%, so a 7.2% rise not 25-33%.

Historically 62% is pretty high but not the highest, 1960 was 62.8% and there are a bunch of elections around that time in the low 60's high 50's.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-25-2021, 5:22 PM Reply   
And the Biden administration true colors finally come out. Fly BLM Flag at every embassy . Right behind the support of the leftist terrorist pushing the Hamas agenda in congress. UN****ING REAL

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-state-d...200436849.html

But don’t worry. Another George Floyd shootout right on cue

https://twitter.com/dblhuh/status/13...016829442?s=21

Savages coming out in all the major cities. Watching over 100 blacks take Lead bullets in less than 5 days is something for the record books .

12 dead 59 shot while our entire department was called to arms for the weekend. Every single able body working 12hr shifts for next 4 weeks. It’s comical at this point. Here is a block away of Higg biggest tourist attraction “millennium park “ in Chicago Saturday night. 6 guns recovered 2 shootings right in the middle of the street in front of police. Riots everywhere.

Name:  608BC425-EE55-4537-B956-C7D8602B5721.jpeg
Views: 1408
Size:  215.1 KB

This one they don’t even care. They jump right on the hood of the car drop kick a guy police are trying to take into custody. All in the middle of downtown.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPQyudcF...dium=copy_link
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-26-2021, 5:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Here’s what I think: you’re boring so GTFOH
Attached Images

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-26-2021, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:

And Trump is an extremely polarizing figure, it's not unexpected to have massive turn out when 50% of the people hate the incumbent and 50% love him.
You really think that Biden got millions more votes than Obama? This coupled with massive election law changes forced by the courts just prior to the election that flooded the cities with millions of unaccounted for ballots? Really? You really believe that?

If they were for Trump, then they need to be looked at too. Did you see the jump kalifornia had?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-26-2021, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your right it doesn't happen and didn't happen.

Turnout in 2016 was 54.8% and in 2020 was 62%, so a 7.2% rise not 25-33%.

Historically 62% is pretty high but not the highest, 1960 was 62.8% and there are a bunch of elections around that time in the low 60's high 50's.
You are looking national. It only takes a few areas to swing elections. I thought I already taught you that a long time ago.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-26-2021, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
You really think that Biden got millions more votes than Obama? This coupled with massive election law changes forced by the courts just prior to the election that flooded the cities with millions of unaccounted for ballots? Really? You really believe that?

If they were for Trump, then they need to be looked at too. Did you see the jump kalifornia had?
100%, Obama never ran against anyone near as divisive or hated like trump. Had Obama run V trump, the margin would have been dramatically larger than Bidens shellacking of trump. How did the election laws make trump get less votes, did the evil, radical democrat laws only allow democrats to vote by mail? Did china not fly in pallets of votes with Asian bamboo shavings to get trump re-elected? Did the Biden USPS slow the mail on only trump votes?
Other than taking trump at his word of fraud, wheres the beef?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-26-2021, 2:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
100%, Obama never ran against anyone near as divisive or hated like trump. Had Obama run V trump, the margin would have been dramatically larger than Bidens shellacking of trump. How did the election laws make trump get less votes, did the evil, radical democrat laws only allow democrats to vote by mail? Did china not fly in pallets of votes with Asian bamboo shavings to get trump re-elected? Did the Biden USPS slow the mail on only trump votes?
Let me answer your question with another question. Why did Pennsylvania just stop counting not long after midnight and then start back up the next morning while the whole country sat there and waited? That never happens. What happened was the foxes were guarding the chicken coops. There “wasn’t any cheating” because the ones guarding things were typical cheating libtards.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-26-2021, 3:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Actually vote totals increased and increased in a non linear way compared to any elections. has nothing to do with polarized. No one like Hillary from our side and no one like Al Gore, yet you did not see a vote increase by 10% one direction overall and over 33% in some states.

What are you afraid of?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-27-2021, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Let me answer your question with another question. Why did Pennsylvania just stop counting not long after midnight and then start back up the next morning while the whole country sat there and waited? That never happens. What happened was the foxes were guarding the chicken coops. There “wasn’t any cheating” because the ones guarding things were typical cheating libtards.
Of course you feel a need to re-direct, you cant explain the GQP position, cant explain where ANY voter fraud happened, cant explain what the idiots in AZ are doing, cant explain how R's were cheated, cant come up with a single original thought not planted i your empty noggin by FOX, yet believe it 100%. Religious Cult like behavior to the core. So I'll take your question.
The votes were all counted, you are just parroting more right wing radical BS. Which is all you ever do. Maybe stop listening to the regular incorrect reporting sources (FOX, NYPost, OAN, ...). Stop crying about liberals cheating when they didnt, Yor cult-like "belief" is not in the least a fragment of evidence they did. Learn to be a good loser, you'll need the skill set as the GQP circles the trump drain. The ballots were counted streaming live at the time. You can watch if you want, look it up "typical cheating RINO".

The claim was made in a New York Post headline (here) and echoed by social media users (here and here) .

The confusion seemed to originate on Twitter when independent reporter Max Marin, who is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, tweeted at 9:30pm (0230 GMT): “No more mail ballot results tonight.”

Marin’s tweet was quoted in the New York Post article, headlined “Philadelphia stops counting mail-in ballots for the night”.

Marin has since said on Twitter that he deleted his original tweet to avoid any further confusion (here) , and emphasized in another tweet (here) that counting goes on 24/7, but the results are not constantly updated.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN27K1JZ
https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ting-votes-el/
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ed/6163978002/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=ee1f209b83c2

https://www.pennlive.com/elections/2...nsylvania.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-27-2021, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Actually vote totals increased and increased in a non linear way compared to any elections. has nothing to do with polarized. No one like Hillary from our side and no one like Al Gore, yet you did not see a vote increase by 10% one direction overall and over 33% in some states.

What are you afraid of?
You forgot to answer the question too. How does mail in voting make it harder for R's to vote?
How did any of the election laws in 2020 made because of the pandemic, stymy the R voters?
Vote totals increase because of the R candidate massive unpopularity, his lack of response to pandemic, buddying up with authoritarians, cheating, lying...
No one liked Clinton and she still won the popular vote by 3 million votes.
Dont worry tho, the public opinion on The grifter has completely changed so its a grand ole idea to put all the R eggs in the trump basket. So he still hasnt stopped lying about the big steal, Lets run back the 2 time loser who everyone hates and do it again with a different outcome. Brilliant.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-27-2021, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Of course you feel a need to re-direct, you cant explain the GQP position, cant explain where ANY voter fraud happened, cant explain what the idiots in AZ are doing, cant explain how R's were cheated, cant come up with a single original thought not planted i your empty noggin by FOX, yet believe it 100%. Religious Cult like behavior to the core. So I'll take your question.
The votes were all counted, you are just parroting more right wing radical BS. Which is all you ever do. Maybe stop listening to the regular incorrect reporting sources (FOX, NYPost, OAN, ...). Stop crying about liberals cheating when they didnt, Yor cult-like "belief" is not in the least a fragment of evidence they did. Learn to be a good loser, you'll need the skill set as the GQP circles the trump drain. The ballots were counted streaming live at the time. You can watch if you want, look it up "typical cheating RINO".

The claim was made in a New York Post headline (here) and echoed by social media users (here and here) .

The confusion seemed to originate on Twitter when independent reporter Max Marin, who is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, tweeted at 9:30pm (0230 GMT): “No more mail ballot results tonight.”

Marin’s tweet was quoted in the New York Post article, headlined “Philadelphia stops counting mail-in ballots for the night”.

Marin has since said on Twitter that he deleted his original tweet to avoid any further confusion (here) , and emphasized in another tweet (here) that counting goes on 24/7, but the results are not constantly updated.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN27K1JZ
https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ting-votes-el/
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ed/6163978002/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=ee1f209b83c2

https://www.pennlive.com/elections/2...nsylvania.html
No. Actually, I remember thinking we won Pennsylvania as the numbers were being updated and then all of a sudden they said they were “stopping counting and would reconvene in the morning.” That’s not spin. Those are facts.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-27-2021, 10:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
No. Actually, I remember thinking we won Pennsylvania as the numbers were being updated and then all of a sudden they said they were “stopping counting and would reconvene in the morning.” That’s not spin. Those are facts.
You should have paid attn to the expected results, they correctly predicted a trump early lead, and as the mail-ins were counted, lead would disappear. 100% expected. My 7 sources agree you are wrong. Again. Why do you think "Actually, I remember thinking we won Pennsylvania .” is a fact? As you pointed out, it just what you remember. Are you an election official? Do you live in PA? What source told you "we" won before ballots were counted? Do you question that? Do you have any factual info? or is this all just in your FOX scorched head? Even if they did stop counting and start again in the am how does that change anything? Did they wait to bring in the pallets of ballots from China?
My sources confirmed the facts. I can get a dozen more if needed, you can rest your case on your memory that is 100% false spin. Box of rocks as proof, Trump lost, get over it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-27-2021, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
You forgot to answer the question too. How does mail in voting make it harder for R's to vote?
How did any of the election laws in 2020 made because of the pandemic, stymy the R voters?
Vote totals increase because of the R candidate massive unpopularity, his lack of response to pandemic, buddying up with authoritarians, cheating, lying...
No one liked Clinton and she still won the popular vote by 3 million votes.
Dont worry tho, the public opinion on The grifter has completely changed so its a grand ole idea to put all the R eggs in the trump basket. So he still hasnt stopped lying about the big steal, Lets run back the 2 time loser who everyone hates and do it again with a different outcome. Brilliant.
Clinton won California by 3 million votes. She did not win America by 3 million. You know the state that is making it easier for illegals to vote. The state that is piling in illegals by the millions so their children can vote to open the border which happens to be what the democrats want. Also to do voter harvesting (first election for voter harvesting was Clinton and it raised the total plus 3 million for democrats). Add in voter harvesting and mailing ballots to everyone everywhere and kalifornia added an additional 3 million on top of the original 3 million with the ballot harvesting. Fraud abound in kalifornia.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-27-2021, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
You should have paid attn to the expected results, they correctly predicted a trump early lead, and as the mail-ins were counted, lead would disappear. 100% expected. My 7 sources agree you are wrong. Again. Why do you think "Actually, I remember thinking we won Pennsylvania .” is a fact? As you pointed out, it just what you remember. Are you an election official? Do you live in PA? What source told you "we" won before ballots were counted? Do you question that? Do you have any factual info? or is this all just in your FOX scorched head? Even if they did stop counting and start again in the am how does that change anything? Did they wait to bring in the pallets of ballots from China?
My sources confirmed the facts. I can get a dozen more if needed, you can rest your case on your memory that is 100% false spin. Box of rocks as proof, Trump lost, get over it.
Trump lost, yet you are not over it. Can you show us on this doll where Trump touched you?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 05-27-2021 at 11:13 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-27-2021, 11:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Clinton won California by 3 million votes. She did not win America by 3 million. You know the state that is making it easier for illegals to vote. The state that is piling in illegals by the millions so their children can vote to open the border which happens to be what the democrats want. Also to do voter harvesting (first election for voter harvesting was Clinton and it raised the total plus 3 million for democrats). Add in voter harvesting and mailing ballots to everyone everywhere and kalifornia added an additional 3 million on top of the original 3 million with the ballot harvesting. Fraud abound in kalifornia.
Look it up before you look like a liar, again.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/...tial-election/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-27-2021, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump lost, yet you are not over it. Can you show us on this doll where Trump touched you?
The grifter is a topic because he CONTROLS the GQP party. If you dont lie for him, you are a RINO, cannot join the liar club. Why are you still playing with dolls Brony boi?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-27-2021, 11:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Listen, you F'ing as$hole. I was watching results as they were being tallied on all networks. Trump was leading and pulling away. Then, they "went home" for the night while every other state nationwide kept counting. That's not spin, you dik.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-27-2021, 11:36 AM Reply   
Bottom line is our country is now hurting because of who's in office.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-27-2021, 11:41 AM Reply   
Mayor Beetlejuice Lightloafers getting sued for her racism. LOL LOL LOL https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...reporters.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-27-2021, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Listen, you F'ing as$hole. I was watching results as they were being tallied on all networks. Trump was leading and pulling away. Then, they "went home" for the night while every other state nationwide kept counting. That's not spin, you dik.
Child, Yes, exactly as ALL the experts predicted. Trump was going to get the in person voters, they count those 1st, as is Penn law. Then as the mail-ins were counted, trump lost. If you look at the video of the counting you would see you are the only one spinning anything. If you read any of the sources i provided you may understand your error. You watching the results is not a fact proving anything.
14 hours of counting, spin your own dicky.
https://checkyourfact.com/2020/11/04...lection-night/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-27-2021, 11:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Mayor Beetlejuice Lightloafers getting sued for her racism. LOL LOL LOL https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...reporters.html
Is it news if one of Tucker Carlsons "reporters" sued someone? Clown.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-27-2021, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nevada didn't require election workers to pull 96 hour shifts, and didn't certify for like a week? They allowed people to go home, sleep, come back the next day. Maybe in California you guys can afford to pay election workers for 24-7-365 service, but out here in the rest of the world local governments who count the votes have budgets to stick to.

Also consider that paper ballots needed to be scanned in manually (esp. in PA, where state law said they couldn't get a "head start" by scanning ballots as they arrived), vs. voting machine votes, which would update instantaneously. If most Rs voted in person and most Ds voted by mail, it stands to reason that the mostly R in person votes would be electronically tallied very quickly, whereas the mostly D mail in votes would take time to compile because they required more labor.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-27-2021, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Is it news if one of Tucker Carlsons "reporters" sued someone? Clown.
That nasty-looking carpet muncher has publicly stated she won't talk to white reporters, F-tard. Doesn't matter "whose reporter" it is. It only matters what color you are to racist dims...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-27-2021, 12:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nevada didn't require election workers to pull 96 hour shifts, and didn't certify for like a week? They allowed people to go home, sleep, come back the next day. Maybe in California you guys can afford to pay election workers for 24-7-365 service, but out here in the rest of the world local governments who count the votes have budgets to stick to.

Also consider that paper ballots needed to be scanned in manually (esp. in PA, where state law said they couldn't get a "head start" by scanning ballots as they arrived), vs. voting machine votes, which would update instantaneously. If most Rs voted in person and most Ds voted by mail, it stands to reason that the mostly R in person votes would be electronically tallied very quickly, whereas the mostly D mail in votes would take time to compile because they required more labor.
Where do you get 96 hour shifts from??? Typically, the election starts in the morning and is pretty much figured out by the next morning. Plus, you think they only have one crew that have to all work at the same time? DERP!