Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Just wondering where all those covid spikes in Texas and Florida are ? Buelller

Buelller ,,,,,,,.Bueller

Anyone ?????????????
Isn't that moron from CNN now saying to believe the science and remove your masks?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-12-2021, 11:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Green new deal. They are pushing for all that.
Biden doesn't support green new deal unfortunately
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-12-2021, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Problem is, the electric car is being marketed to the city dweller where they don't have well defined parking. Also with the cost of housing, even in the suburbs many houses now have multi-generation families in them. Multiple cars. that is a log of chargers .
They don't work for everyone but it does work for a significant proportion of people.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-12-2021, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Green new deal. They are pushing for all that.

The president will get the credit and the blame for monetary policy no matter what. They held the republicans to that standard. We are going to hold the democrats to that standard regardless of the truth.
I dunno who your "they" are? The "they" that I pay attention to (financial news sources) focuses on the fed. Interviews with fed governors and local fed presidents all the time. *My* "they" knows who makes monetary policy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Biden doesn't support green new deal unfortunately
He believes in something just like it, just named differently.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 11:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I dunno who your "they" are? The "they" that I pay attention to (financial news sources) focuses on the fed. Interviews with fed governors and local fed presidents all the time. *My* "they" knows who makes monetary policy.
"They" is "you " democrats in public and on this board.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 11:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
They don't work for everyone but it does work for a significant proportion of people.
I guess we need to come up with what significant means because kalifornia has mandated that no gas vehicles are to be sold here after 2025 I believe. Going to try and throw out the whole infrastructure on this electric pipe dream that only works for a very rich few that either have someone living at home that puts around town every other day or the ones that live right next to their jobs so to speak in a multimillion dollar home.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-12-2021, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
"They" is "you " democrats in public and on this board.
Huh? So you are suggesting that nobody paid attention to Powell during Trump or Greenspan during Bush II?

Methinks you paint with to broad of a brush Delta.

I promise I wrote my post without clicking on this article first, but it says exactly what I did, so...

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/st...?mod=home-page
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-12-2021, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
I guess we need to come up with what significant means because kalifornia has mandated that no gas vehicles are to be sold here after 2025 I believe. Going to try and throw out the whole infrastructure on this electric pipe dream that only works for a very rich few that either have someone living at home that puts around town every other day or the ones that live right next to their jobs so to speak in a multimillion dollar home.
It's 2035 for EV only. Predictions are EVs will be cheaper to make than gas cars by 2025.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Huh? So you are suggesting that nobody paid attention to Powell during Trump or Greenspan during Bush II?

Methinks you paint with to broad of a brush Delta.

I promise I wrote my post without clicking on this article first, but it says exactly what I did, so...

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/st...?mod=home-page
I am suggesting what you say is the truth on who handles the monetary policy. It is also true what I am saying is Bush, Reagan, Trump all got blamed for that policy by democrats regardless of their influence. Now biden gets to take that credit. Politics is a b$tch.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 2:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's 2035 for EV only. Predictions are EVs will be cheaper to make than gas cars by 2025.
Ah. 2035. yes. I am sure they will be cheaper to build as they should have less moving parts and less supply chain. Does not mean they will sell them cheaper. Not sure the convenience factor is cheaper and how much it will take out of the average persons day and the social costs of fighting with people on the street for a charging spot.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-12-2021, 3:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ah. 2035. yes. I am sure they will be cheaper to build as they should have less moving parts and less supply chain. Does not mean they will sell them cheaper. Not sure the convenience factor is cheaper and how much it will take out of the average persons day and the social costs of fighting with people on the street for a charging spot.

My bet is that if they can get enough battery shrinkage that for distance driving you’ll pull in, pop the hood, swap batteries and be on your way. Would require some universal standards to be adopted, obvs. But 14 years might be long enough for that to shake out.

Don’t think I’d even seen a smartphone 14 years ago.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-12-2021, 5:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
I am suggesting what you say is the truth on who handles the monetary policy. It is also true what I am saying is Bush, Reagan, Trump all got blamed for that policy by democrats regardless of their influence. Now biden gets to take that credit. Politics is a b$tch.
Yea because the dems will penalize gas car MFG’s and burry them is meaningless anti pollution and safety requirements based on efficiency standards.

Highest gas prices in 7 yrs less than 4 mos after Stuttering Joe took office. Is that a crisis he inherited too ?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-12-2021, 5:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Isn't that moron from CNN now saying to believe the science and remove your masks?
Can’t wait for basement bobs explanation. Just more Fauci lies....guy is a propagandist not a science expert.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-12-2021, 8:33 PM Reply   
now Biden is starting up border wall construction !?

I can't wait for ALL of the news media to call him a racist and say that walls don't work

bahahahhaha
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-12-2021, 9:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Can’t wait for basement bobs explanation. Just more Fauci lies....guy is a propagandist not a science expert.
Now because the level of vaccination is above 30% it's reduced the already low level of risk of catching the virus outside they have changed the mask guidelines. Once the vaccination level moves over a certain threshold they will revise the indoor mask guideline too.

This isn't too hard of a concept to grasp is it?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-13-2021, 2:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Any info to expand on the issues? Interesting discussion.
SO she came over, blabbing to my wife the other day, ends up costing a ton to own, she is fast charging because she forgets to plug it in, also, we have had storms over the last few weeks and have some 2 hour power outages due to down trees.lol She's missed work over it, also its 3x the cost of gas, so she is eating a car payment in electric every month, to top it off, its a POS. Its always spitting out warnings, and glitchy stuff. Never gets the correct range, like never. sometimes by 40% off. So its very stressful. The dealer says to stop fast charging or she will be at 50% battery life in a few years. I guess the battery only lasts about 4 to 5 yrs, although its got some kinda 100k or 10 yr warranty thing on it. Cost is about 7k to replace the battery, but there is some disclaimer that the dealer does not have to replace the battery under warranty if you fast charge X percentage of time.

Not sure, but i would take a pinto over an electric car. So now she is driving her husbands truck. forcing him to drive the **** box. lol

She said " how in the heal do they think poor people will afford this" I said keep voting those left wing wacko's into office and you will see very few poor people, they won't be able to leave their homes. So maybe thats the plan the left is pushing for.

Hide the poor, trap them in their homes or apartments and keep it out of the media. Kinda like the boarder crisis Deny Deny Deny.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-13-2021, 2:47 AM Reply   
oh, the other thing she was rambling on was IF, IF, she has a non warranty damaged battery, its like twice the cost, with labor to swap the battery. so when its out of warranty you toss the car in the trash. So if you drive 25k a year, in 4 years, the car is disposable. LOL So you have a car payment for 5 or 7 or even 10 for the people who cant swallow a 1k car payment and you have no car.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-13-2021, 4:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Now because the level of vaccination is above 30% it's reduced the already low level of risk of catching the virus outside they have changed the mask guidelines. Once the vaccination level moves over a certain threshold they will revise the indoor mask guideline too.

This isn't too hard of a concept to grasp is it?
Oh bull**** they were screaming at the top of their lungs condemning Florida and Texas when they reopened . Calling them killers with no respect for human life. Fauci condemned them at the highest level. Over 35% of America is vaccinated. Add in all the herd immunity cases and it’s almost double I bet .But yet Farci and left still screaming double masks, keeping schools restricted and keeping everything restricted and locked down. Weird. Wonder what their reason is ???? It was already proven sconce people didn’t contract the virus from bars and restaurants and masks in those places are pointless . More political theater

Name:  082E5840-740D-44C7-A2FF-C6F2847534C9.jpg
Views: 943
Size:  111.6 KB

Name:  B38F4F10-C415-4EA7-8714-A82A54639054.jpg
Views: 933
Size:  121.8 KB
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-13-2021, 4:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
now Biden is starting up border wall construction !?

I can't wait for ALL of the news media to call him a racist and say that walls don't work

bahahahhaha
This is hilarious and of course, crickets from the dems. What BS.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2021, 5:20 AM Reply   
In the two articles I read about it, it sounds like they’re just filling the holes dug for the wall that are making the region vulnerable to flooding. Also interesting in both articles: 178,000 illegals have crossed the border in April alone during this “non-crisis” Biden policy scandal.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-13-2021, 7:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
My bet is that if they can get enough battery shrinkage that for distance driving you’ll pull in, pop the hood, swap batteries and be on your way. Would require some universal standards to be adopted, obvs. But 14 years might be long enough for that to shake out.

Don’t think I’d even seen a smartphone 14 years ago.
That is what I believe they will have to do. It is nice to integrate it into the lower portions of the body due to center of gravity, but they will have to adopt some standard and move forward in this manner.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-13-2021, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yea because the dems will penalize gas car MFG’s and burry them is meaningless anti pollution and safety requirements based on efficiency standards.

Highest gas prices in 7 yrs less than 4 mos after Stuttering Joe took office. Is that a crisis he inherited too ?
Yep. You are not wrong. If you listen to dems, the goal is to create chaos. If there is no chaos, there is no means or will to move society left. Just think how peaceful times could be if people simply rejected all these fabricated issues for a couple decades. Obama even talked about creating crisis.

I don't think people realize how much scare tactics the democrats have put on the American public over the decades.

70's - global cooling
80's - nuclear winter
90's - man made Hockey Stick Curve heating
00's - peak oil and bush's war (that they voted for)
10's - back to climate change

Always something
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-13-2021, 7:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
oh, the other thing she was rambling on was IF, IF, she has a non warranty damaged battery, its like twice the cost, with labor to swap the battery. so when its out of warranty you toss the car in the trash. So if you drive 25k a year, in 4 years, the car is disposable. LOL So you have a car payment for 5 or 7 or even 10 for the people who cant swallow a 1k car payment and you have no car.
sounds like what I expected. Lots of things to work out. These mandates are going to kill us. If the product has legs, it will take over on it's own. There is a real danger for these mandates to put us behind the 8 ball in a global competition stance if this does not work out. Having to carry double and triple fleets for transport due to cycle time availability for instance.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-13-2021, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
SO she came over, blabbing to my wife the other day, ends up costing a ton to own, she is fast charging because she forgets to plug it in, also, we have had storms over the last few weeks and have some 2 hour power outages due to down trees.lol She's missed work over it, also its 3x the cost of gas, so she is eating a car payment in electric every month, to top it off, its a POS. Its always spitting out warnings, and glitchy stuff. Never gets the correct range, like never. sometimes by 40% off. So its very stressful. The dealer says to stop fast charging or she will be at 50% battery life in a few years. I guess the battery only lasts about 4 to 5 yrs, although its got some kinda 100k or 10 yr warranty thing on it. Cost is about 7k to replace the battery, but there is some disclaimer that the dealer does not have to replace the battery under warranty if you fast charge X percentage of time.

Not sure, but i would take a pinto over an electric car. So now she is driving her husbands truck. forcing him to drive the **** box. lol

She said " how in the heal do they think poor people will afford this" I said keep voting those left wing wacko's into office and you will see very few poor people, they won't be able to leave their homes. So maybe thats the plan the left is pushing for.

Hide the poor, trap them in their homes or apartments and keep it out of the media. Kinda like the boarder crisis Deny Deny Deny.
Ha ha so much misinformation in one post, you have outdone yourself.

What makes me really laugh is this user forgets to charge car and somehow is an indication of the cars limited utility. What happens when she forgets to put gas in the car? Lol, EV'S aren't for everyone, morons need to stay in gas cars.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-13-2021, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. You are not wrong. If you listen to dems, the goal is to create chaos. If there is no chaos, there is no means or will to move society left. Just think how peaceful times could be if people simply rejected all these fabricated issues for a couple decades. Obama even talked about creating crisis.

I don't think people realize how much scare tactics the democrats have put on the American public over the decades.

70's - global cooling
80's - nuclear winter

Always something
It's same playboy the right uses, you just believe them. Just recently the things terrifying the right:
Moral decline,
Dr Sues
Migrant caravan
Deficits
Communism

Lol, hilarious.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-13-2021, 11:48 AM Reply   
You are forgetting Mr and Mrs Potatohead, Cancel Culture, Covid isnt even as bad as the flu, Jan 6 was Antifa, Liz Cheney dumped because of policy and Orange grifter is still president.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-13-2021, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's same playboy the right uses, you just believe them. Just recently the things terrifying the right:
Moral decline,
Dr Sues
Migrant caravan
Deficits
Communism

Lol, hilarious.
We have moral decline. If we didn't, we would not have democrats.

Don't care about Dr Sues. Just more of the left terrified of their shadows. It is just another point to look at how stupid you are.

Considering the US has over 11 million illegals (how many people live in your little hole in the world?), over 100,000 have come across in the last month. Pretty sure it is real.

Not worried about deficits, just people that feel they don't have to participate in life.

Communism..... Oh, I don't know. There has only been 3 major wars fought over that. And see original point.... we have democrats. redundant really
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-13-2021, 12:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You are forgetting Mr and Mrs Potatohead, Cancel Culture, Covid isnt even as bad as the flu, Jan 6 was Antifa, Liz Cheney dumped because of policy and Orange grifter is still president.
Mr and Mrs. pot head more like it. How dare you assume their identity. Should you people be using their potato head?

Jan 6 was a democrat rally.

Liz Cheney? I remember her. She is the one who is getting voted out.

Orange man still hate f$cking you daily and drinking your milk while living in your head. love it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-13-2021, 12:24 PM Reply   
Quote:

What makes me really laugh is this user forgets to charge car and somehow is an indication of the cars limited utility. What happens when she forgets to put gas in the car? Lol, EV'S aren't for everyone, morons need to stay in gas cars.
Not misinformation. regardless if you forget to charge, in the vast majority of the people in cities will be in exactly this position as they will not be able to charge all night. Sorry, but ideas are great until reality gets in the way.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-13-2021, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Mr and Mrs. pot head more like it. How dare you assume their identity. Should you people be using their potato head?

Jan 6 was a democrat rally.

Liz Cheney? I remember her. She is the one who is getting voted out.

Orange man still hate f$cking you daily and drinking your milk while living in your head. love it.
You know youre in a cult if you put those words in print.
LOL at the grifter who is a diet Coke, Hamberder and fries guy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-13-2021, 1:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
You know youre in a cult if you put those words in print.
LOL at the grifter who is a diet Coke, Hamberder and fries guy.
Na. As I have witnessed you and the rest of you commie, we can assign what ever label we need to what ever feels right. It is all about feelings right. I feel with the level of violence which was low compared to your rallies (dozens), this rally must have been a democrat rally. I mean all your rallies were peaceful right. Then 1/6 must have been demcorats. It is all about how we feel and the labels we want to use.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-13-2021, 1:39 PM Reply   
I feel,

like youre a nut.
not just a regular nut, a nut that is steeped in conspiracy theory. A nut who does not understand nuance nor context. A nut that does not understand the difference between felons looting and stealing during BLM protests and insurrectionists who violently tried to change the results of a US election, were led by the former president of the United States in an attempt to destroy democracy and return him to power.

You misuse "commie" regularly.
Let me help you with your vocab so that you dont sound so uneducated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-13-2021, 2:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
I feel,

like youre a nut.
not just a regular nut, a nut that is steeped in conspiracy theory. A nut who does not understand nuance nor context. A nut that does not understand the difference between felons looting and stealing during BLM protests and insurrectionists who violently tried to change the results of a US election, were led by the former president of the United States in an attempt to destroy democracy and return him to power.

Hey. Did Trump get Arrested or ousted from office due to your Russian Conspiracy? You really should watch where you point your little conspiracy finger there Nancy. You had almost a 4 year run of conspiracy.

I have already explained your parties ties to communism, including asking the soviets to help oust Reagan in the elections. Even willing to give them free air time on American TV so they could tell their side of the story.

As far as overthrowing an election with a protest...... well, that would only impact the little minds who actually believe that taking over a building can stop the vote of an election. You are a weak minded one aren't you. You don't really believe in a war that if you take over the Capital of a country that you automatically win the war do you? Me thinks you played too many board games while in your moms basement with 10 masks on.

As far as violent. not a single person was killed due to the protests. They all died from pre-existing conditions. Bad luck - yes. Protest- no

I am glad you finally admit that your fellow democrats out burning and looting are felons. There may be a small sliver of hope for you.

now say it with me. That was a democrat rally. Had to be. it was perfectly peaceful and we all know that only democrats have peaceful rallies because you democrats have told us they were. So, there you have it. It was a democrat rally.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-13-2021, 3:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey. Did Trump get Arrested or ousted from office due to your Russian Conspiracy? You really should watch where you point your little conspiracy finger there Nancy. You had almost a 4 year run of conspiracy.
Maybe not yet. You wrote that wrong it was trump who conspired. DJT used the power of the office to cut off all avenues of investigation and obstruct. He said a president cannot be investigated for anything. It is impossible for a president to do anything illegal. Recent news...Don McGahn finally going to testify about the obstruction after fighting subpoenas for years.https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=uxbndlbing
Already prepping for indictment...Wheels of justice turn slow.
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ump-indictment

I have already explained your parties ties to communism, including asking the soviets to help oust Reagan in the elections. Even willing to give them free air time on American TV so they could tell their side of the story. Its 2021, please. Reagan? FYI, the Gov is not taking over ownership of anything

As far as overthrowing an election with a protest...... well, that would only impact the little minds who actually believe that taking over a building can stop the vote of an election. You are a weak minded one aren't you. You don't really believe in a war that if you take over the Capital of a country that you automatically win the war do you? Me thinks you played too many board games while in your moms basement with 10 masks on.
It is little minds that thought it would work, still the idiots believed trump and went for it. Not just on any day, the day trump picked well in advance. The only day all of congress is in house to confirm the election results. Coincidence? Apparently the republican party is filled with small minded fools, conspiracy theorists, Qanon believers and racists.
As far as violent. not a single person was killed due to the protests. They all died from pre-existing conditions. Bad luck - yes. Protest- no
Did you forget Ashli Babbit, shot and killed. Are you going to whitewash over all those trump devotees beating 100s of officers? The fact they broke down the doors, smeared feces on the walls and rifled thru congressional office and records? Did you forget about the bombs that were set out on the DNCRNC offices? The weapons' that were confiscated? The hangman's gallows erected to hang VP mike pence for treason because he was to certify the election? Do I need to go on?

I am glad you finally admit that your fellow democrats out burning and looting are felons. There may be a small sliver of hope for you.
I never disputed the fact. I know the diff between felons and protesters

now say it with me. That was a democrat rally. Had to be. it was perfectly peaceful and we all know that only democrats have peaceful rallies because you democrats have told us they were. So, there you have it. It was a democrat rally.
That was 100% the grifters supporters defying the constitution of the united states and putting the beat down on law enforcement, refusing to peacefully transfer power. Anyone who believes anything else is uneducated on the topic or nuts
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-13-2021, 6:49 PM Reply   
Love to hear how eliminating honors and AP educational curriculums because of the lack of diversity is great policy for American students . Let’s hear from all the lefties here how great that will be for America’s growth. Once again punishing people for their success . Blatant dumbing down of the citizenry moving forward at warp speed
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-14-2021, 2:26 AM Reply   
Quote:

I am not blaming the car, for her no remembering to charge it. that her fault. Its the concept that we are all going to electric, and no one realizes the issues. So you are saying, that the low income, non educated should not own electric cars?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-14-2021, 2:35 AM Reply   
People, even the left, are starting to worry. so funny. It was time to drop the masks, so sleepy Joe had a win, and can hide his mess. Its a mess and its going to get worse. Inflation is a great thing, it puts insane pressure on the "people he says he is helping" So watching poor or lower income people struggle is exactly what is needed? Either a shell game to get people more codependent to the system or the elite, truly, hate the blue collar worker and love to see people hurting.

10 bucks for 2x4. lol wait until a gallon of milk is 10 bucks. food is on the rise, est 2x pricing by end of year. Gas will go up to the 4 bucks + average. killing the lower income worker, the laborer, the construction worker and just about everything that requires transportation.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-14-2021, 5:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
People, even the left, are starting to worry. so funny. It was time to drop the masks, so sleepy Joe had a win, and can hide his mess. Its a mess and its going to get worse. Inflation is a great thing, it puts insane pressure on the "people he says he is helping" So watching poor or lower income people struggle is exactly what is needed? Either a shell game to get people more codependent to the system or the elite, truly, hate the blue collar worker and love to see people hurting.

10 bucks for 2x4. lol wait until a gallon of milk is 10 bucks. food is on the rise, est 2x pricing by end of year. Gas will go up to the 4 bucks + average. killing the lower income worker, the laborer, the construction worker and just about everything that requires transportation.
Yep. Jimmy Carter 2.0

Let’s also hear from the libtards about the fact that the vaccinated Biden’s went from being masked while outside and socially distanced to inside with no masks while visiting the Carter’s who are well into their 90’s.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2021, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
That was 100% the grifters supporters defying the constitution of the united states and putting the beat down on law enforcement, refusing to peacefully transfer power. Anyone who believes anything else is uneducated on the topic or nuts
Not sure they put a beat down on law enforcement, however they should not have done it. Besides them should not have done it, that is how I feel when I hear a democrat like you talk like you are a defender of law enforcement. Next you are going to act like you talking for Christians, Israel, or America in general if you can find a topic that you think that supports your delusions. Just don't. Your party just does not have the track record.

As far as being nuts in believing anything else about the constitution it is you. You have been going on and on about Jan 6 like any Republican supported that. You had a lot of angry people. After hearing you democrats bitch and moan and just do horrendous things to Republicans for 4 years, I tell you if one of you got in my face I think I would be inclined to knock one of you out. I know I am that fed up, so looking at it from that position I can understand why they were there and how they were feeling. I told you before the election that all those lawsuits and sending ballots to millions will look like fraud. I am not alone. Like most people though, I and majority of others are not going to go set out to get in a crowd of other angry people because we know where that leads and that is what you got. All it takes is a bunch of pissed off people then throw in even a few agitators of any ilk and you will get a good portion of the angry crowd to follow. That is just how that crap works.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2021, 7:38 AM Reply   
Quote:

I say, welcome to kalifornia. Been that way for a while. Long time friends/ neighbors moved from kali to Missouri. They say it is about 40% less to live there. I realize it is just a snapshot and their results may vary, but they are pretty frugal budget minded people so I have some trust in their observation.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2021, 7:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Love to hear how eliminating honors and AP educational curriculums because of the lack of diversity is great policy for American students . Let’s hear from all the lefties here how great that will be for America’s growth. Once again punishing people for their success . Blatant dumbing down of the citizenry moving forward at warp speed
They can't. They just live with it because somewhere in their mind they need some little trinket and these people they latched onto are the means to get it. Wife has a friend. A self proclaimed gay muslim no less. I can't make it up if I tried and no, we don't know how that works. She is very conservative. Pro gun, in law enforcement, multitude of other issues. Basically she believes in 90% Republican values. She votes democrat because she wants gay rights. When asked what she does not have the right to do she can not answer, but that is how she votes. She has been that brain washed. My guess she takes all those other things for granted.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2021, 7:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
I feel,

like youre a nut.

One other point to this. Those BLM riots are just communist tactics to bring their kind of change. You really need to get educated on the tactics of the left and why they are out burning and thieving. It is designed to put maximum pressure on the ruling class.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-14-2021, 9:16 AM Reply   
Quote:

Xstar you’ll find a friend in me on that issue. Way more extra spending on kids at the bottom than on the top.

At the same time, I do understand WHY school districts do it. Ever since GWB’s adoption of no child left behind, schools and teachers are evaluated on the performance of their students on standardized tests. From a bang for the buck perspective it’s way more cost effective to put money into remedial students to bring them from the 15th percentile to the 45th than to bring high performers from the 95th to the 97th. That’s all fine and good for the bean counters, but as a parent it can be very frustrating to see your kid “neglected” by an indifferent system.

And then at the higher Ed level my state does very little to retain those freebie “best and brightest” kids that they neglected in K-12. The result is a brain drain, with top performers leaving the state for either (a) universities with more prestige, or (b) universities with more generous scholarships. Both of my kids got better offers out of state, and it’s very unlikely that they will ever return. End result being my state loses.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-14-2021, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
One other point to this. Those BLM riots are just communist tactics to bring their kind of change. You really need to get educated on the tactics of the left and why they are out burning and thieving. It is designed to put maximum pressure on the ruling class.

C’mon delta I don’t think people stealing shoes from foot locker are doing it to stick it to the bourgeoisie.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-14-2021, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
They can't. They just live with it because somewhere in their mind they need some little trinket and these people they latched onto are the means to get it. Wife has a friend. A self proclaimed gay muslim no less. I can't make it up if I tried and no, we don't know how that works. She is very conservative. Pro gun, in law enforcement, multitude of other issues. Basically she believes in 90% Republican values. She votes democrat because she wants gay rights. When asked what she does not have the right to do she can not answer, but that is how she votes. She has been that brain washed. My guess she takes all those other things for granted.

You have never heard of a single issue voter? What about folks who vote GOP solely on the issue of abortion?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2021, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not sure they put a beat down on law enforcement
Not sure? Need help? How about a first person account, would that help your memory or understanding?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-14-2021, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
You have never heard of a single issue voter? What about folks who vote GOP solely on the issue of abortion?
Or gun control
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2021, 9:07 AM Reply   
Remember when we were energy independent, had low gas prices, no inflation, the border was under control and no fighting in the Middle East? What a total disaster Biden is.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-15-2021, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Remember when we were energy independent, had low gas prices, no inflation, the border was under control and no fighting in the Middle East? What a total disaster Biden is.

High gas prices actually benefit the domestic oil industry. Check out domestic well starts in the last three months.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-15-2021, 10:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ah yes, the good times. I remember them well. Thats when all the good parties were going on.
https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/s...s-111990853746
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2021, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ah yes, the good times. I remember them well. Thats when all the good parties were going on.
https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/s...s-111990853746
I don’t even have to read your link to know it’s another one of your diversion tactics to prove you can’t answer for your guy’s many current total failures. I just listed five things your guy is chitting the bed on and you can’t defend a single one of them. Loser.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2021, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
High gas prices actually benefit the domestic oil industry. Check out domestic well starts in the last three months.
Tell that to the unemployed pipeline workers.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-15-2021, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don’t even have to read your link to know it’s another one of your diversion tactics to prove you can’t answer for your guy’s many current total failures. I just listed five things your guy is chitting the bed on and you can’t defend a single one of them. Loser.
So Jared Kushners peace plan is a complete failure? What a surprise.

There are only 3 typical causes for inflation. What are you saying the cause is? Make your case, what Biden policy is the cause?

Demand-pull inflation – aggregate demand growing faster than aggregate supply (growth too rapid)
Cost-push inflation – For example, higher oil prices feeding through into higher costs.
Devaluation – increasing cost of imported goods, and also the boost to domestic demand.
Rising wages – higher wages increase firms costs and increase...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2021, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
So Jared Kushners peace plan is a complete failure? What a surprise.

There are only 3 typical causes for inflation. What are you saying the cause is? Make your case, what Biden policy is the cause?

Demand-pull inflation – aggregate demand growing faster than aggregate supply (growth too rapid)
Cost-push inflation – For example, higher oil prices feeding through into higher costs.
Devaluation – increasing cost of imported goods, and also the boost to domestic demand.
Rising wages – higher wages increase firms costs and increase...
There was Middle East peace when the occupier of what’s left of your cranium was in office. You’re bankrupt again as usual. Oh I also forgot to mention President Cyberattack has had four of them since taking office. As far as inflation, why doesn’t he keep spending like a drunk sailor and just print money? Oh wait, that’s what he’s already doing.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2021, 11:33 AM Reply   
Kushner’s peace plan was working. All the diaper heads were finally showing respect to the Jews and stopped effing with them. Two of those countries signed some peace agreements. Your boy rolls up, sucks up to Iran again and things go downhill like dominos. It’s gonna get worse over there.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2021, 11:48 AM Reply   
Hey 1619SN, I just learned that the homosexually fawning interview your boy did couldn’t even match the ratings of Ingram’s show. Also, I’m pretty sure with all 8 of your masks on, you won’t be able to “rewire yourself” to be okay with seeing other people in public without as many masks as you have on.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0C6rvH...ature=youtu.be
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-15-2021, 11:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey 1619SN, I just learned that the homosexually fawning interview your boy did couldn’t even match the ratings of Ingram’s show. Also, I’m pretty sure with all 8 of your masks on, you won’t be able to “rewire yourself” to be okay with seeing other people in public without as many masks as you have on.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0C6rvH...ature=youtu.be
Ratings again? Like boat parades, rally attendance and flag sales have nothing to do with winning elections. Im fully vaccinated, i dont worry about masks like you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2021, 12:08 PM Reply   
As long as you don’t have to acknowledge the six huge, current failures your buy is creating right this minute right? Keep telling us to look look over here while the house is on fire. Just like you got used to in school, your asz is so easy to kick with facts.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-15-2021, 12:31 PM Reply   
Let me know when the house burns down. Factless and feckless.
Look over here, more RINO's.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilh...elise-stefanik
"Elise Stefanik’s win today makes clear there is no place for truth in today’s Republican Party," Adonna Biel, a DNC spokesperson, told Fox News. "While the Republican Party has completed its transformation to the party of Donald Trump, President Biden and Democrats are delivering for Americans, rebuilding after the pandemic, and getting us back on track."
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2021, 12:52 PM Reply   
Quote:

"Elise Stefanik’s win today makes clear there is no place for truth in today’s Republican Party," Adonna Biel, a DNC spokesperson, told Fox News. "While the Republican Party has completed its transformation to the party of Donald Trump, President Biden and Democrats are delivering for Americans, rebuilding after the pandemic, and getting us back on track."
Again, you can’t defend the chitty job your guy is doing because it’s indefensible. All you can do is deflect or change the subject because the FACTS kick your butt. Why don’t you tell me how your guy is doing great on the border? Cat got yer tongue? Feckless losers. Your party is full to the rim with them.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2021, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:

Tell me some more about how great the cages Obama built are so much better now that Dementia Joe is in office. And when are we gonna see some photo ops taken advantage of by Harris at the border? Oh wait, she just did that... AT THE CANADIAN BORDER. Wrong border, camel toe!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-15-2021, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Tell that to the unemployed pipeline workers.

Maybe after you explain what a cross border pipeline has to do with energy independence?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2021, 10:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe after you explain what a cross border pipeline has to do with energy independence?
Sure. I’ll get right on that as soon as you convince me the whole country is better off paying more for fuel so as to give more money to the oil industry. Maybe you can first explain how it was a good idea for bobble head Joe to kill the pipeline. Please also explain how that’s a good thing when we all know higher fuel prices mean virtually every single thing will cost more to buy. BTW, since when does a libtard like you give a wake77 what’s good for the oil industry?

PS, you’re rarely this stupid. Stop hanging out with buttplugs like 1619SN.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-16-2021, 4:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sure. I’ll get right on that as soon as you convince me the whole country is better off paying more for fuel so as to give more money to the oil industry. Maybe you can first explain how it was a good idea for bobble head Joe to kill the pipeline. Please also explain how that’s a good thing when we all know higher fuel prices mean virtually every single thing will cost more to buy. BTW, since when does a libtard like you give a wake77 what’s good for the oil industry?

PS, you’re rarely this stupid. Stop hanging out with buttplugs like 1619SN.

Mark, fracked oil is more expensive to extract. So when oil prices are high it becomes more economical to do so.

You’ve got recent historical precedent. Go look at what happened in the Bakken after gas prices fell from their 2014 high.

You spoke of energy independence. To be energy independent, we have to produce energy. If prices don’t support domestic production, we import.

Whether cheap energy or energy independence is more important is a policy choice. But they are frequently out of sync.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-16-2021, 5:53 AM Reply   
Quote:

70's - global cooling
80's - nuclear winter

Always something
So few remember Al gore, told the world Florida would be under water by 2020. We took the kids to disney world in nov of 19. Wanted them to see it before it was underwater
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-16-2021, 6:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Mark, fracked oil is more expensive to extract. So when oil prices are high it becomes more economical to do so.

You’ve got recent historical precedent. Go look at what happened in the Bakken after gas prices fell from their 2014 high.

You spoke of energy independence. To be energy independent, we have to produce energy. If prices don’t support domestic production, we import.

Whether cheap energy or energy independence is more important is a policy choice. But they are frequently out of sync.
Like the Middle East, energy was in synch until Biden came to town and screwed it up. Now, we’re all paying a buck more a gallon and inflation is taking off. Hey, since 1619SN is still licking his wounds from the butt kicking I gave him, maybe you can tell me how well your guy is doing on the border or how the Middle East is peaceful.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-16-2021, 6:39 AM Reply   
If it weren’t so sad and predictable, it would be funny watching the implosion of our society caused by the left’s power trifecta. Unfortunately, millennials were never taught history in public schools, so they helped bring Jimmy Carter 2.0 into office.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-16-2021, 6:42 AM Reply   
The only question is who will be the man to clean up the democrat mess being created right this minute? DeSantis is who I hope gets drafted.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-16-2021, 6:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
The only question is who will be the man to clean up the democrat mess being created right this minute? DeSantis is who I hope gets drafted.
Blasphemer! Don Jr is the rightful heir to the throne.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-16-2021, 8:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Blasphemer! Don Jr is the rightful heir to the throne.
Nah, I just think DeSantis can get the same job done without the narcissism, Tweets and other character flaws.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-16-2021, 8:43 PM Reply   
Yet again, we see proof of who the real racists are. All sane people already know who the racists are, but our resident WW libtards seem to need reminders pretty regularly.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-ad...needs-a-hitler
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-17-2021, 8:30 AM Reply   
I looked it up and learned it takes the body 48 hours to replace a pint of blood after donating or losing it. That means we have another couple days before we see 1619SN here ever since I took a couple pints out of him.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-17-2021, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yet again, we see proof of who the real racists are. All sane people already know who the racists are, but our resident WW libtards seem to need reminders pretty regularly.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-ad...needs-a-hitler
Here is a reminder for you.
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk
Can I get a fact check?
Donald J. Trump
2:12pm May 15, 2021

The entire Database of Maricopa County in Arizona has been DELETED! This is illegal and the Arizona State Senate, who is leading the Forensic Audit, is up in arms. Additionally, seals were broken on the boxes that hold the votes, ballots are missing, and worse. Mark Brnovich, the Attorney General of Arizona, will now be forced to look into this unbelievable Election crime. Many Radical Left Democrats and weak Republicans are very worried about the fact that this has been exposed. The DELETION of an entire Database and critical Election files of Maricopa County is unprecedented. Many other States to follow. The Mainstream Media and Radical Left Democrats want to stay as far away as possible from the Presidential Election Fraud, which should be one of the biggest stories of our time. Fox News is afraid to cover it—there is rarely a mention. Likewise, Newsmax has been virtually silent on this subject because they are intimidated by threats of lawsuits. One America News (OAN), one of the fastest growing networks on television, and the “hottest”, is doing a magnificent job of exposing the massive fraud that took place. The story is only getting bigger and at some point it will be impossible for the weak and/or corrupt media not to cover. Thank you to OAN and other brave American Patriots. It is all happening quickly!

Dont forget to contribute. One America News is HOT!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-17-2021, 4:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Can I get a fact check?
Donald J. Trump

The entire Database of Maricopa County in Arizona has been DELETED! This is illegal and the Arizona State Senate, who is leading the Forensic Audit, is up in arms. Additionally, seals were broken on the boxes that hold the votes, ballots are missing, and worse. Mark Brnovich, the Attorney General of Arizona, will now be forced to look into this unbelievable Election crime. Many Radical Left Democrats and weak Republicans are very worried about the fact that this has been exposed. The DELETION of an entire Database and critical Election files of Maricopa County is unprecedented. Many other States to follow. The Mainstream Media and Radical Left Democrats want to stay as far away as possible from the Presidential Election Fraud, which should be one of the biggest stories of our time. Fox News is afraid to cover it—there is rarely a mention. Likewise, Newsmax has been virtually silent on this subject because they are intimidated by threats of lawsuits. One America News (OAN), one of the fastest growing networks on television, and the “hottest”, is doing a magnificent job of exposing the massive fraud that took place. The story is only getting bigger and at some point it will be impossible for the weak and/or corrupt media not to cover. Thank you to OAN and other brave American Patriots. It is all happening quickly!

Still sucking your thumb, changing the subject and not answering for the turd you voted for after the bloodletting I handed you by stabbing you with the facts, I see. Please tell us what a bang up job your side is doing on the border, Middle East, jobs report, inflation, gas lines, cyber attacks and the culture. Oh and please also explain why employers can’t find help because your boy is handing out an extra $300 a week to people too lazy to work. Need more proof that socialism doesn’t work?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-17-2021, 4:23 PM Reply   
While you’re at it, please also explain the keystone cops way Biden is handling the Kung flu mask requirements for this country. Like you were asserting months ago, it’s all on the POTUS to lead in this area, right? Since that’s the case in what’s left of your druggy mind, please explain how Biden went from masked outside to taking it off and sitting right next to his 96-year-old presidential mentor, Carter.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-17-2021, 4:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Can I get a fact check?
Donald J. Trump

Hey why don’t you try and convince us how great of a plan it is that Biden approved the huge windmill farm in Martha’s Vineyard. You know, the windmills that are being built in China no less? Did the F-tard you voted for put Hunter in charge of energy with all of his wealth of energy knowledge?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-17-2021, 8:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
While you’re at it, please also explain the keystone cops way Biden is handling the Kung flu mask requirements for this country. Like you were asserting months ago, it’s all on the POTUS to lead in this area, right? Since that’s the case in what’s left of your druggy mind, please explain how Biden went from masked outside to taking it off and sitting right next to his 96-year-old presidential mentor, Carter.
They are both vaccinated and the CDC guideline is vaccinated people don't need masks inside anymore.

Righties are amazing, crying when the guideline is to wear masks, crying when the guideline changes to not wear a mask. Some people just like crying I guess.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-17-2021, 8:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
They are both vaccinated and the CDC guideline is vaccinated people don't need masks inside anymore.

Righties are amazing, crying when the guideline is to wear masks, crying when the guideline changes to not wear a mask. Some people just like crying I guess.
Listen up, sheep F’er: The whole point is to point out the inconsistency of him wearing a mask while outside, socially distanced and then going inside and taking it off in front of 96-year-olds for a photo op. Why are you leftards so thick regardless of your country of origin? Care to decipher the daily CDC guidelines today too? Good luck hitting that moving libtard target.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-17-2021, 9:19 PM Reply   
Quote:

Yes... True... We are amazing by your standards. We even support and feed ourselves. We also take care of our own children too. We like to teach our kids to actually be respectful of the law, its officers and treat others like ourselves. We teach our kids not to steal and murder too. That’s something in direct conflict with the libtard culture which is currently popular.

So... why do they need masks OUTSIDE??? Do you not see the insanity of our left? Are you so thick as to not recognize the inconsistency and confused message he’s sending his own idiots that voted for him? 1619SN’s head has to be spinning right now for more reasons than the bloodletting I gave him.

The societal decay of Biden’s policies hasn’t even settled in yet. Just wait. It’s all downhill from here.