Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2020, 12:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Okay. You’re wrong. That was easy.

The point is, you and your dem party need to stop looking for things to be perpetually offended by. The noose was a piece of the board game, Clue too. Guess that was a racist game. I also bet the family members of those white cattle rustlers were pretty nervous whenever they saw a noose too, huh? Think Saddam’s family gets nervous when they see one?
You and your white party need to wake up and stop with your racist thoughts and attitudes, pretending youre right. They are offended by the same thing your wife and kids would be offended by if i lynched you. Because their families were lynched. It has been a symbol of racism for a long time. Your white pride keeps you understanding or maybe you dont want to? Blacks have good reason to be offended, Why are you so offended by wearing a mask? Worried it will cut off circulation? Why does trump perpetually find a new way he is being oppressed? He is a rich coastal elite, yet oppressed daily. Poor little rich guy.
It is a Rope in Clue, not a noose.
Go ahead continue to act like you dont understand, you enjoy racism way too much. Why are you fighting it? What are you afraid of equality?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2020, 5:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You and your white party need to wake up and stop with your racist thoughts and attitudes, pretending youre right. They are offended by the same thing your wife and kids would be offended by if i lynched you. Because their families were lynched. It has been a symbol of racism for a long time. Your white pride keeps you understanding or maybe you dont want to? Blacks have good reason to be offended, Why are you so offended by wearing a mask? Worried it will cut off circulation? Why does trump perpetually find a new way he is being oppressed? He is a rich coastal elite, yet oppressed daily. Poor little rich guy.
Go ahead continue to act like you dont understand, you enjoy racism way too much. Why are you fighting it? What are you afraid of equality?
You and your stoner party need to wake up and realize it ain't the 60's any more, pretending your hippy, stoner, anarchist priorities are greater than society's need to function and prosper. How do you even know I'm "white?" You're also the guy who said I was college-educated a few months back. Fun fact: I dropped out of high school my junior year, so piss off. You would never lynch me because I'd fill your skull full of lead and use it for ballast before you ever even got close.

Afraid of equality? That's rich when you learn the fact that I've employed a black man as my right hand man for over 25 years, A-hole! He built a 5,000+ square foot house in Montego Bay, Jamaica with his disposable income that he made off of me too so F you. He's also more pissed at N-words that he encounters in public than I am and he's black!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2020, 5:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Your pot-soaked mind is making you not even worthy to respond to any more. You're starting to become like that alltalknoride dipchit. You were like his leader for awhile and then you sunk to hell like him. Both losers.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2020, 5:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Whose family was lynched??? Was it your family that lynched em? Cause it sure as hell wasn't mine. I've got zero slave history in my bloodlines, neither does my wife. Maybe you're just feeling those white hot coals of white guilt. Maybe your forefathers earned those coals. Mine didn't. I suggest you find the nearest black guy and funnel your bank account to his to make yourself feel better. Oh wait. You're a dope dealer so you'll need to pay him in cash since the feds don't allow dope money.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-25-2020, 7:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
You and your white party need to wake up and stop with your racist thoughts and attitudes, pretending youre right
IMO, this attitude not uncommon on "the left" is a major impediment to improving race relations. The answer to making things better is developing the understanding of basic humanity without reference to a person's group identity. A person's race, sex and actuality should be irrelevant not the defining factor of them. Identity politics is so toxic.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       06-25-2020, 11:56 PM Reply   
Honestly, I can't believe MASTERcraft isn't changing it's name. They must all be racists...
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-26-2020, 4:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Whose family was lynched??? Was it your family that lynched em? Cause it sure as hell wasn't mine. I've got zero slave history in my bloodlines, neither does my wife. Maybe you're just feeling those white hot coals of white guilt. Maybe your forefathers earned those coals. Mine didn't. I suggest you find the nearest black guy and funnel your bank account to his to make yourself feel better. Oh wait. You're a dope dealer so you'll need to pay him in cash since the feds don't allow dope money.
3 back to back posts, you must be offended. Still dont get it. The harder you try to prove "it" the harder you fail. There is no need to have slave history in your family, this isnt about you. I never said you were college educated. I said your readin, writin skills were at college level. My memory appears to be much stronger than yours. Stoner analogy fail again. I told you i dont work with product, i sell information. Having trouble keeping up? I apologize for calling it "your white party" there was no need for editorializing.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-26-2020, 4:45 AM Reply   
Here’s some fodder for you. Get your Bubba Rope here.

https://www.quadratec.com/products/9...waArwjEALw_wcB

Or here.

https://dieselpowergear.com/products...caAqNPEALw_wcB
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-26-2020, 4:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
IMO, this attitude not uncommon on "the left" is a major impediment to improving race relations. The answer to making things better is developing the understanding of basic humanity without reference to a person's group identity. A person's race, sex and actuality should be irrelevant not the defining factor of them. Identity politics is so toxic.
Well, if you stop it, the entire libtard platform implodes, so it ain’t goin away any time soon. They rely on divide-and-conquer tactics. Their entire existence depends on creating new victims who need to be rescued from the mainstream. They lose every single fact-based debate so they have to appeal emotionally to useful idiots to gain any traction. BLM for example is largely populated by college-educated, suburban white chicks who suffer from white guilt. It’s all emotion-based. If there was any intellectual reasoning required, BLM would not exist. Neither would the democrat party.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-26-2020, 5:10 AM Reply   
Attempting to kill off 120,000-200,000 of Americans not enough, he is asking the SC to also take away health insurance from millions during the worst pandemic in history. Just cant stop himself, self destruction. Optics look great dont they?
https://lawandcrime.com/supreme-cour...nconscionable/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-26-2020, 5:24 AM Reply   
Daily new Covid cases per million.
Remember when those other countries were getting hammered, Trump 'merica First Policy working.

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/s...b6ca97090dae61
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-26-2020, 5:48 AM Reply   
This chick is going to vote

https://twitter.com/gifdsports/statu...927741446?s=20
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-26-2020, 5:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Attempting to kill off 120,000-200,000 of Americans not enough, he is asking the SC to also take away health insurance from millions during the worst pandemic in history. Just cant stop himself, self destruction. Optics look great dont they?
https://lawandcrime.com/supreme-cour...nconscionable/
That’s rich. According to your candidate, I believe the number is “120 million.”
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-26-2020, 5:56 AM Reply   
Bad day on Hannity
"What's at stake in this election as you compare and contrast, and what are your top priority items for a second term?" he asked.

What followed cannot be overstated as a disastrous moment for both Mr Trump and his campaign team.

"Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know, the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I've always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It's a very important meaning," Mr Trump said without ever explaining which is more important.

When Ronald Reagan's health went bad his second term, He was surrounded by plenty of people to run the country. Since Trump is a one man show, now that his health is slipping, there is No one to help, and it cannot get any better here on out. His answer to what was his top priority in his second term is both incoherent and rambling, just like many of his supporters. Polls still going down.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-26-2020, 5:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Remember when those other countries were getting hammered, Trump 'merica First Policy working.

Tell that to your state and local officials, moron.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-26-2020, 6:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Tell that to your state and local officials, moron.
You mean the buffoons' who opened to expanding numbers? Tex Gov Abbott? DeSantis in FL, AZ?, Utah? AL?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-26-2020, 6:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Man the Rona is ramping up over there last 3 days over 30k new cases a day. I reckon you guys will break 40k today, highest ever.
Yip, cracked 40k for the first time yesterday. If you believe the experts then in another week you'll probably be at 50k new cases per day and death rate should be climbing back towards 2k per day. If you believe trump it will very soon back to zero. Let's see what happens.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-26-2020, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Of course, Covid is about politics I guess. Always is. Of the 29 deaths in America, 24 are in washington state? Sounds like a pretty solid democrat area. California has 2 or 3 deaths. Wonder who they vote for? New Jersey has one. Pretty Repub...err nope democrat state. Florida has a couple. That is hit and miss.

So, the deaths are mostly in democrat areas, but Republicans are the ones are going to die from it? Is that because it is not possible for those dumb fly over places to have doctors and hospitals? Love to hear the silver spoon talk from you about this one.
Some of this stuff is like fine wine aging. Its just a hoax. "Democrat hoax 4.0" according to marge. Another coup attempt.
Remember when we had 15 cases and it would go away soon? Like a wave...
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-26-2020, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:

Numbers looking like 80% are under the age of 40. I am sure those riots/ protests, will 100,000 plus people for endless days on end, are not helping the issue?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-26-2020, 10:17 AM Reply   
Trump canceled his weekend plans to golf so he can stay in DC to PERSONALLY bring LAW & ORDER. You never know when police might need an obese guy who can waddle down ramps & drink water with his tiny squirrel hands!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-26-2020, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Numbers looking like 80% are under the age of 40. I am sure those riots/ protests, will 100,000 plus people for endless days on end, are not helping the issue?
agree, its not a good idea for anyone to be out in groups during a pandemic.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-26-2020, 8:54 PM Reply   
Well still waiting on those facts........... But since you’re support and mention of BLM as an argument again has appeared ...... Here’s some more free education in the fallacy. You remember way back when BLM started and burned down Ferguson in the name of
Justice ? “ Hands up don’t shoot “. Oh yea that was a completely made up lie pushed by the media and Obama to get the ball rolling. Here’s the cuff note version of the truth

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CB3vIrW...=1m83kn4yqgus8

A grand jury was called and given extensive evidence from Robert McCulloch, the St. Louis County Prosecutor. On November 24, 2014, McCulloch announced the St. Louis County grand jury had decided not to indict Wilson . In March 2015, the U.S. Department of Justice reported the conclusion of its own investigation and cleared Wilson of civil rights violations in the shooting. It found forensic evidence supported Wilson's account, and that witnesses who corroborated the officer's account were credible. Witnesses who had incriminated him were found to be not credible, with some admitting they had not directly seen the events.The U.S. Department of Justice concluded that Wilson shot Brown in self-defense.

Fast forward to today. The latest push for “no knock” warrants And BLM fallacy of innocents being murdered by racist police.
Breonna Taylor

The facts
-Her name was on the warrant along with her residential address and car
-She isn’t an EMT. She was terminated in 2017 for various reasons regarding criminal activity
-She was deeply rooted in the drug dealings with her boyfriend
-She is on wiretaps running the drugs for her ex in prison
-She has been under surveillance for quite some time
-Officers did in fact knock and announce even though their warrant did not require it
-Her boyfriend immediately fired rounds at the police, one of those rounds actually hit an officer , police returned fire , She was not found dead in her bead she was shot in same room as her boyfriend was firing at police from.

I could litter the post with all the factual stories that debunk the myth and expose their mission to destroy this country that occurred in between here from the known Violent felons they tried to turn into martyrs by completing fabricating stories and evidence they know to be false, but I really don’t feel like taking the tome to even mention all those POS names again.

No need to thank me for the free educational lesson. You’re welcome . One would think people would actually open their eyes to the same tired fabricated stories used to fuel the destruction of American cities and law enforcement, but apparently the amount of people who can’t think for themselves is at an all time high .
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-27-2020, 3:32 AM Reply   
Was working on a job yesterday and what do I see??? A Bubba Smolette rope pull. Someone call the cops!!!
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-27-2020, 3:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
agree, its not a good idea for anyone to be out in groups during a pandemic.
Especially your pals, the democrat looters and rioters.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-27-2020, 3:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Some of this stuff is like fine wine aging. Its just a hoax. "Democrat hoax 4.0" according to marge. Another coup attempt.
Remember when we had 15 cases and it would go away soon? Like a wave...
Yeah, like welfare and liberalism. See what it did to the black community?

Funny thing is you never hear what the libtards woulda, shoulda coulda done with the Kung Flu if they were in the WH. We hear you libtards yappin about the bad orange man, but never any solutions from you. Your words are empty and hollow as always.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-27-2020, 3:46 AM Reply   
On talk radio yesterday, a group of community members are creating a neighbor hood watch, tagging CHOP protestors, following them home, finding out where they work, and then unmasking them publicly, Do you think that is good or bad?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-27-2020, 4:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
On talk radio yesterday, a group of community members are creating a neighbor hood watch, tagging CHOP protestors, following them home, finding out where they work, and then unmasking them publicly, Do you think that is good or bad?
Not sure it will matter much. There are too many libtards in that lawless, democrat city that support what’s going on. It’s like going up to a gang and telling them one of their fellow members is in a gang.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-27-2020, 4:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Well still waiting on those facts........... But since you’re support and mention of BLM as an argument again has appeared ...... Here’s some more free education in the fallacy. You remember way back when BLM started and burned down Ferguson in the name of
Justice ? “ Hands up don’t shoot “. Oh yea that was a completely made up lie pushed by the media and Obama to get the ball rolling. Here’s the cuff note version of the truth

A grand jury was called and given extensive evidence from Robert McCulloch, the St. Louis County Prosecutor. On November 24, 2014, McCulloch announced the St. Louis County grand jury had decided not to indict Wilson . In March 2015, the U.S. Department of Justice reported the conclusion of its own investigation and cleared Wilson of civil rights violations in the shooting. It found forensic evidence supported Wilson's account, and that witnesses who corroborated the officer's account were credible. Witnesses who had incriminated him were found to be not credible, with some admitting they had not directly seen the events.The U.S. Department of Justice concluded that Wilson shot Brown in self-defense.

Fast forward to today. The latest push for “no knock” warrants And BLM fallacy of innocents being murdered by racist police.
Breonna Taylor

The facts
-She isn’t an EMT. She was terminated in 2017 for various reasons regarding criminal activity
-Officers did in fact knock and announce even though their warrant did not require it
-Her boyfriend immediately fired rounds at the police, one of those rounds actually hit an officer , police returned fire , She was not found dead in her bead she was shot in same room as her boyfriend was firing at police from.

I could litter the post with all the factual stories that debunk the myth and expose their mission to destroy this country that occurred in between here from the known Violent felons they tried to turn into martyrs by completing fabricating stories and evidence they know to be false, but I really don’t feel like taking the tome to even mention all those POS names again.

No need to thank me for the free educational lesson. You’re welcome . One would think people would actually open their eyes to the same tired fabricated stories used to fuel the destruction of American cities and law enforcement, but apparently the amount of people who can’t think for themselves is at an all time high .

You are joking, right? PragerU is your source? Dont they have hundreds of Banned facebook videos?
Lets check them out.

For those of you who are not aware, PragerU is a very popular YouTube channel that currently has 2,165,790 subscribers. Their videos are also very widely shared on Facebook and on other social media sites. If you spend a lot of time online, you have probably seen at least one of them at some point, although you may not remember it. Unfortunately, despite being very popular and very well-made, their videos are not at all trustworthy.

Their videos are 100% pure, concentrated conservative propaganda. This is not surprising, considering that PragerU was founded by and is still run by Dennis Prager, an American conservative radio pundit, with the explicit goal to persuade as many people as possible to become conservatives.

PragerU’s videos are especially targeted towards young people, including high school and college students, who have not yet made up their minds about political matters and who are still open to persuasion. Naturally, the videos often tend to focus on issues that affect young people.

I would not have a problem with their videos if it were not for the fact that they are often deeply misrepresentative of the facts. I have no problem with people using fair and honest persuasion to promote their views, but I do have a problem with dishonest persuasion.
Misrepresentation and lies of omission

I watched many of PragerU’s videos a while ago in effort to learn more about the kinds of reasoning conservatives use when making arguments. I took notes on many of the things they said in the videos that were obviously just plain wrong. Consequently, I became quite familiar with the sorts of arguments the videos usually employ and the kinds of errors they often make.

Not a real university

Even PragerU’s name is extremely misleading. “PragerU” is short for “Prager University” and they call themselves “Prager University” in their videos, but the fact is, this so-called “Prager University” is, in fact, not a real university at all in any way, shape, or form.

Not only does Prager University not have grades, classes, assignments, tests, professors, or even a building to holds classes in, they are not even a diploma mill, because they do not offer any kind of diplomas or certificates at all; all they do is make YouTube videos. Trump University was closer to being a real university than PragerU is because it at least offered three-to-five day retreat sessions.

To be fair, even though they have the word “university” in their name, PragerU openly admits on their FAQ that they are not a real university. Their FAQ states:

“No, PragerU is not a university, nor do we claim to be. We do not offer degrees.”

The problem is that, when you have the word “university” in your name, everyone naturally assumes you are a university, regardless of whether you “claim to be” one. You cannot call yourself “Prager University” and then, when people accuse you of not being a real university, just say, “Oh, well, we never claimed we were a real university.” It’s literally in your name!

I never like to assume that when someone says something that is factually inaccurate it is because they are deliberately being dishonest, but with some of the things PragerU has tried to claim, combined with their misleading name, which seems to be clearly intended to trick people into thinking they are a real university, I cannot help but think that the makers of these videos must surely have realized they were being misrepresentative, at least in some cases.
In my opinion, though, the worst thing about PragerU is their propensity to routinely misrepresent the positions they are arguing against. They routinely claim that their opponents believe things that are obviously ridiculous or morally objectionable, but which very few, if any, people actually believe. They reduce their opponents to inhuman demonic caricatures.

They particularly love demonizing professors, liberal arts colleges, and public state universities, portraying them as extremely dangerous, corrupting influences on the minds of young Americans.

More...
https://ramblingsoapbox.com/2018/03/...ersity-review/

So yeah, im sure those are all "facts". lol.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-27-2020, 4:31 AM Reply   
Quote:

Breonna Taylor

The facts

I love that you’re here to pull the curtain back and drop some truth carpet bombs on these WW libtards like 95 and Wes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-27-2020, 4:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are joking, right? PragerU is your source? Dont they have hundreds of Banned facebook videos?
Lets check them out.

For those of you who are not aware, PragerU is a very popular YouTube channel that currently has 2,165,790 subscribers. Their videos are also very widely shared on Facebook and on other social media sites. If you spend a lot of time online, you have probably seen at least one of them at some point, although you may not remember it. Unfortunately, despite being very popular and very well-made, their videos are not at all trustworthy.

Their videos are 100% pure, concentrated conservative propaganda. This is not surprising, considering that PragerU was founded by and is still run by Dennis Prager, an American conservative radio pundit, with the explicit goal to persuade as many people as possible to become conservatives.

PragerU’s videos are especially targeted towards young people, including high school and college students, who have not yet made up their minds about political matters and who are still open to persuasion. Naturally, the videos often tend to focus on issues that affect young people.

I would not have a problem with their videos if it were not for the fact that they are often deeply misrepresentative of the facts. I have no problem with people using fair and honest persuasion to promote their views, but I do have a problem with dishonest persuasion.

I watched many of PragerU’s videos a while ago in effort to learn more about the kinds of reasoning conservatives use when making arguments. I took notes on many of the things they said in the videos that were obviously just plain wrong. Consequently, I became quite familiar with the sorts of arguments the videos usually employ and the kinds of errors they often make.

Not a real university

Even PragerU’s name is extremely misleading. “PragerU” is short for “Prager University” and they call themselves “Prager University” in their videos, but the fact is, this so-called “Prager University” is, in fact, not a real university at all in any way, shape, or form.

Not only does Prager University not have grades, classes, assignments, tests, professors, or even a building to holds classes in, they are not even a diploma mill, because they do not offer any kind of diplomas or certificates at all; all they do is make YouTube videos. Trump University was closer to being a real university than PragerU is because it at least offered three-to-five day retreat sessions.

To be fair, even though they have the word “university” in their name, PragerU openly admits on their FAQ that they are not a real university. Their FAQ states:

“No, PragerU is not a university, nor do we claim to be. We do not offer degrees.”

The problem is that, when you have the word “university” in your name, everyone naturally assumes you are a university, regardless of whether you “claim to be” one. You cannot call yourself “Prager University” and then, when people accuse you of not being a real university, just say, “Oh, well, we never claimed we were a real university.” It’s literally in your name!

I never like to assume that when someone says something that is factually inaccurate it is because they are deliberately being dishonest, but with some of the things PragerU has tried to claim, combined with their misleading name, which seems to be clearly intended to trick people into thinking they are a real university, I cannot help but think that the makers of these videos must surely have realized they were being misrepresentative, at least in some cases.
In my opinion, though, the worst thing about PragerU is their propensity to routinely misrepresent the positions they are arguing against. They routinely claim that their opponents believe things that are obviously ridiculous or morally objectionable, but which very few, if any, people actually believe. They reduce their opponents to inhuman demonic caricatures.

They particularly love demonizing professors, liberal arts colleges, and public state universities, portraying them as extremely dangerous, corrupting influences on the minds of young Americans.

More...

Misrepresentation and lies of omission? That’s exactly what actual universities and every MSM source does daily. Pot, meet kettle. What makes it worse is your libtard pals lie and try to say they’re not biased. You yourself lied when you first came here and tried to fool us that you were not a libtard.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-27-2020, 4:45 AM Reply   
More on American disinformation
https://time.com/5860215/domestic-di...rce=reddit.com
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-27-2020, 4:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Misrepresentation and lies of omission? That’s exactly what actual universities and every MSM source does daily. Pot, meet kettle. What makes it worse is your libtard pals lie and try to say they’re not biased. You yourself lied when you first came here and tried to fool us that you were not a libtard.
Dork, how did I lie? I said I was a registered R. I was, I am. I stated it up-front. Its called transparency.
PragerU is not any type of University, they just call themselves a University. Much like Trump University. Remember that one?
Everyone has biases. It’s true. Having a bias doesn’t make you a bad person, however, and not every bias is negative or hurtful. It’s not recognizing biases that can lead to bad decisions at work, in life, and in relationships.

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/b...one-is-biased/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-27-2020, 6:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dork, how did I lie? I said I was a registered R. I was, I am. I stated it up-front. Its called transparency.
PragerU is not any type of University, they just call themselves a University. Much like Trump University. Remember that one?
Everyone has biases. It’s true. Having a bias doesn’t make you a bad person, however, and not every bias is negative or hurtful. It’s not recognizing biases that can lead to bad decisions at work, in life, and in relationships.

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/b...one-is-biased/
At best, you’re a RINO and that’s giving you WAY too much credit. You’ve argued the libtard position on virtually every topic here. Like I said earlier, you’re a really just a greedy democrat. You just like to call yourself a repub. and feign objectivity so your opinions will carry more weight as you’re critical of the right. Even if you’re registered as one (big deal you don’t vote anyway), you aren’t one. Trust me. Everyone here sees through you. Like a child hiding their vegetables they don’t want to eat. We see them under your napkin, stupid. Every time you open your mouth, a bone from that lefty skeleton falls out. It’s involuntary. You can’t help yourself.

Hilarious watching you talk out of both sides of your mouth about biases and it’s okay for your lefty side, but not for the right. Double standards are the norm for your side, no surprises there. Remember when you said the MSM is not biased? I guarantee every single person reading this thread either cracked up laughing or rolled their eyes in disgust at you for posting that.

Have a nice day. The river is calling me...
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-27-2020, 6:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
At best, you’re a RINO and that’s giving you WAY too much credit. You’ve argued the libtard position on virtually every topic here. Like I said earlier, you’re a really just a greedy democrat. You just like to call yourself a repub. and feign objectivity so your opinions will carry more weight as you’re critical of the right. Even if you’re registered as one (big deal you don’t vote anyway), you aren’t one. Trust me. Everyone here sees through you. Like a child hiding their vegetables they don’t want to eat. We see them under your napkin, stupid. Every time you open your mouth, a bone from that lefty skeleton falls out. It’s involuntary. You can’t help yourself.

Hilarious watching you talk out of both sides of your mouth about biases and it’s okay for your lefty side, but not for the right. Double standards are the norm for your side, no surprises there. Remember when you said the MSM is not biased? I guarantee every single person reading this thread either cracked up laughing or rolled their eyes in disgust at you for posting that.

Have a nice day. The river is calling me...
I dont really feel im a Republican, That doesnt change ive been a registered R since the 80's. Ive just never switched my voting preference. I guess RINO works and it isnt offensive to me. I do vote, as often as possible. Perhaps you assume because i choose not to vote for either Trump or Clinton in 2016 i dont vote. I didnt like either one so i abstained, certainly my right. Not sure how that makes me a "greedy democrat? Does that mean something? I dont think thats what the article says, not my takeaway. Hard to believe im feigning objectivity when i post an article saying we are all biased. Have a nice day.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-27-2020, 6:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lets check them out.

Not a real university

More...

Prager U isn’t my source. I chose that video from them becaue it’s the bare bones simplest rendering of truth and facts. Yes prager u support conservative idealogy and views ,,, no doubt about that. But the factual data contained in that specific video segment , put so simply is 100 percent accurate. That’s the problem with your mental disease. You refuse to actual research the topic or accept the actual truth Simply becaue it comes from a source your don’t agree with. Have you done one ounce of fact checking or looked at any of the results of all the cases put forth by them ? Clearly not. Your blind support based off your white guilt is sickening.

Open your mind and think for yourself , instead of typing here 24 hrs a a day about nonsense pick up some actual factual information to guide you mind instead of blindly running where social media and the news media tell you too.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-27-2020, 7:33 AM Reply   
So here we have the leftist playbook run to perfection.

Our Resident friend 95SN went on about Prager University being a fake university. However Prager U make no claims It’s actually a legitimate , four year institution. with accreditation handing out degrees. It’s simply an conservative informational source presenting conservative ideology . He goes in a 7 paragraph rant about his claims Prager university is filled with misinformation. All blanket statements with no factual support.

Here was his chance to completely tear apart and prove what I posted was a complete lie. After all it was posted from a Source he believes disseminates misinformation. NOT ONE SINGLE WORD HE TYPED actually proved the information contained in the video clip created by Prager U about this event was untrue. Furthermore he never supplied any facts or data proving anything that I typed or that was said in the video is a lie. Since Prager U isn’t a trustworthy site (his words ) , one would think it would be easily debunked. Should be easy to present the facts to disprove their words and mine in order to show they’re complete fabrications. Instead he completely deflects the factual data presented to him by going on the attack of a the source and never once actually addressing the topic at hand. Where are the facts and sources to prove your claims??????

The only conclusion .........you’re once again OWNED ! You can’t respond with facts and data becaue there simply isn’t any to disprove anything in that video as well as any of the facts I provided are in fact false. To the contrary the actual facts littered around the cases are clear as day what I typed. To those of us with common sense and open minds it’s speaks volumes of the actual attitude of the left. Even when they’re 100 percent wrong , called on it , and have the facts thrown in their face , they will simply resort to the attack rhetoric a.

This is exactly what is going on with Trump. They really have no plan , they can only resort to attacks on him , rather then present their side and give logical arguments about what they want to accomplish. When in doubt blame trump , says he’s doing poorly and his plan sucks , and call him a an *******. Yet they can’t offer their plan that is better and give arguments to support their claims a good majority of the time.

Once again 95SN has been completely owned regarding his stance and still just wont accept the fact he’s wrong and move on. That’s why it’s called a mental disease.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-27-2020, 8:00 AM Reply   
I can appreciate that. The problem with PragerU vids is that they have too much misinformation. The video states" The officer returned fire" Did Brown have a gun? How do you return fire if one party is unarmed. Its small slights, bits of info that imply something that isnt there, simple little brain tricks that pump emotions. They are slick, nice, clean, easy to understand so its easy to miss. So, i didnt refuse to accept "actual truth" solely because of source. Your source is unreliable at best and certainly has an agenda. I dont have much "guilt" as I haven t done anything....and i do see how we have short changed POC since we slaughtered the American Indian tribes. I dont post baseless info, no one has ever shown anything i posted was false. Unlike others...
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-27-2020, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
So here we have the leftist playbook run to perfection.

Our Resident friend 95SN went on about Prager University being a fake university. However Prager U make no claims It’s actually a legitimate , four year institution. with accreditation handing out degrees. It’s simply an conservative informational source presenting conservative ideology . He goes in a 7 paragraph rant about his claims Prager university is filled with misinformation. All blanket statements with no factual support.

Here was his chance to completely tear apart and prove what I posted was a complete lie. After all it was posted from a Source he believes disseminates misinformation. NOT ONE SINGLE WORD HE TYPED actually proved the information contained in the video clip created by Prager U about this event was untrue. Furthermore he never supplied any facts or data proving anything that I typed or that was said in the video is a lie. Since Prager U isn’t a trustworthy site (his words ) , one would think it would be easily debunked. Should be easy to present the facts to disprove their words and mine in order to show they’re complete fabrications. Instead he completely deflects the factual data presented to him by going on the attack of a the source and never once actually addressing the topic at hand. Where are the facts and sources to prove your claims??????

The only conclusion .........you’re once again OWNED ! You can’t respond with facts and data becaue there simply isn’t any to disprove anything in that video as well as any of the facts I provided are in fact false. To the contrary the actual facts littered around the cases are clear as day what I typed. To those of us with common sense and open minds it’s speaks volumes of the actual attitude of the left. Even when they’re 100 percent wrong , called on it , and have the facts thrown in their face , they will simply resort to the attack rhetoric a.

This is exactly what is going on with Trump. They really have no plan , they can only resort to attacks on him , rather then present their side and give logical arguments about what they want to accomplish. When in doubt blame trump , says he’s doing poorly and his plan sucks , and call him a an *******. Yet they can’t offer their plan that is better and give arguments to support their claims a good majority of the time.

Once again 95SN has been completely owned regarding his stance and still just wont accept the fact he’s wrong and move on. That’s why it’s called a mental disease.
You moved a little fast bro. seem to jump to conclusions w/o gathering relevant details first. Isnt that a bad trait for a police officer? Take a deep breath, relax. I did post an actual lie in the posted vid. Need more? And naming themselves Prager University is an attempt to legitimize them, in other words dummies will believe their BS. Are you done patting yourself on the back yet? It took me all of 3 minutes to notice the first fib.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-27-2020, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
You moved a little fast bro. seem to jump to conclusions w/o gathering relevant details first. Isnt that a bad trait for a police officer? Take a deep breath, relax. I did post an actual lie in the posted vid. Need more? And naming themselves Prager University is an attempt to legitimize them, in other words dummies will believe their BS. Are you done patting yourself on the back yet? It took me all of 3 minutes to notice the first fib.
...back early. Too many boats out right now. Um... so I guess Limbaugh better stop promoting the Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies too then, right?

Btw, our resident popo is OWNING you regularly. I implore you to stop digging for your own benefit.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-27-2020, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
...back early. Too many boats out right now. Um... so I guess Limbaugh better stop promoting the Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies too then, right?

Btw, our resident popo is OWNING you regularly. I implore you to stop digging for your own benefit.
A degree from the Limbaugh institute and 2 bucks will get you a cup of coffee most places. As far as starguy, most anyone with a high school education can read what i wrote.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-27-2020, 10:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
A degree from the Limbaugh institute and 2 bucks will get you a cup of coffee most places. As far as starguy, most anyone with a high school education can read what i wrote.
Yeah. Same value as PU. You’re the only one trying to make something of it because you don’t understand tongue in cheek or schtick. Further proof of you libtards having no sense of humor. A lot of what Trump says is just schtick as well. Way over your head.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-27-2020, 12:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
I can appreciate that. The problem with PragerU vids is that they have too much misinformation. The video states" The officer returned fire" Did Brown have a gun? How do you return fire if one party is unarmed. Its small slights, bits of info that imply something that isnt there, simple little brain tricks that pump emotions. They are slick, nice, clean, easy to understand so its easy to miss. So, i didnt refuse to accept "actual truth" solely because of source. Your source is unreliable at best and certainly has an agenda. I dont have much "guilt" as I haven t done anything....and i do see how we have short changed POC since we slaughtered the American Indian tribes. I dont post baseless info, no one has ever shown anything i posted was false. Unlike others...
Did you even watch the video and comprehend what was being told. Again I am about to own your ass for like the 5th time. Just give up. Your already are down 10ft you only needed 6ft.

The words “returned fire “ were not those of Larry Elder or anyone From Prager U. The were the exact worlds lifted from transcripts at the trial. As pointed out previously in posts you really have no clue how police work is applied or what the rules governing under of force are , Clearly you’ve never been to an actual trial inside a local courtroom involving a shooting. See the attached slides. It was “witness testimony”. The testimony a judge found credible and aligned with the evidence. The witness is telling a story. The witness gets to the part where brown charges the officer. the witness then states the officer fires his weapon, the officer then stops as he trained to asses the threat. Michale brown stumbles a bit as a person being shot will , and then continues to charge the officer a second time , when THE WITNESS THEN STATES “ when he charged once more , the officer returned fire , with what I would say.....3-4 shots. THOSE ARE THE WITNESSES WORDS ONNTHE STAND IN THE TRIAL TRANSCRIPT. Ahai I know you’ve been to so many real world trials where uneducated civilians testify and mix up terms becaue they’re not experts. What is implied by “returned fire “ her is that the officer returned to firing his weapon after the officer stopped to asses the situation. Could there be a better term there , yes , Could THE WITNESS have used “started to fire his weapon again” ? Absolutely. However as I am sure you know from testifying so many times in open court l, witnesses do the best with the words they know and are under tremendous stress. Their hearts are racing and they’re under little bit of pressure.

So again. Your beef with Prager U completely blinds the actual facts . They didn’t choose to use the term “returned fire “ they use the exact quotes from witness testimony in court to again prove the facts of the case. Man you really do make this so easy.

Again look at the images below. WITNESS TESTIMONY IN BIG ORANGE LETTERS . I bet if he didn’t quote the actual words you be claiming his paraphrase was inaccurate .

Name:  622CC29B-2D91-4ABC-A8FB-4CC8974709F3.jpeg
Views: 1623
Size:  74.6 KB

Name:  88F6B2FA-66C0-45C9-93DE-E4B43C79A3C4.jpeg
Views: 1625
Size:  48.4 KB

Name:  646F035D-5325-4770-9BFE-0C0CDDC1330D.jpeg
Views: 1680
Size:  189.9 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-27-2020, 1:08 PM Reply   
Thanks for playing. Anything else in there you want to challenge ?

Name:  F32CF4EE-50A5-4049-A4E7-D7A4D00F4149.jpeg
Views: 1657
Size:  76.7 KB
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-27-2020, 4:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thanks for playing. Anything else in there you want to challenge ?

Attachment 45768
I can’t believe the patience you’ve displayed with this RayTard.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-28-2020, 5:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did you even watch the video and comprehend what was being told. Again I am about to own your ass for like the 5th time. Just give up. Your already are down 10ft you only needed 6ft.

The words “returned fire “ were not those of Larry Elder or anyone From Prager U. The were the exact worlds lifted from transcripts at the trial. As pointed out previously in posts you really have no clue how police work is applied or what the rules governing under of force are , Clearly you’ve never been to an actual trial inside a local courtroom involving a shooting. See the attached slides. It was “witness testimony”. The testimony a judge found credible and aligned with the evidence. The witness is telling a story. The witness gets to the part where brown charges the officer. the witness then states the officer fires his weapon, the officer then stops as he trained to asses the threat. Michale brown stumbles a bit as a person being shot will , and then continues to charge the officer a second time , when THE WITNESS THEN STATES “ when he charged once more , the officer returned fire , with what I would say.....3-4 shots. THOSE ARE THE WITNESSES WORDS ONNTHE STAND IN THE TRIAL TRANSCRIPT. Ahai I know you’ve been to so many real world trials where uneducated civilians testify and mix up terms becaue they’re not experts. What is implied by “returned fire “ her is that the officer returned to firing his weapon after the officer stopped to asses the situation. Could there be a better term there , yes , Could THE WITNESS have used “started to fire his weapon again” ? Absolutely. However as I am sure you know from testifying so many times in open court l, witnesses do the best with the words they know and are under tremendous stress. Their hearts are racing and they’re under little bit of pressure.

So again. Your beef with Prager U completely blinds the actual facts . They didn’t choose to use the term “returned fire “ they use the exact quotes from witness testimony in court to again prove the facts of the case. Man you really do make this so easy.

Again look at the images below. WITNESS TESTIMONY IN BIG ORANGE LETTERS . I bet if he didn’t quote the actual words you be claiming his paraphrase was inaccurate .

Attachment 45765

Attachment 45766

Attachment 45767
Relax captain, The only Azz you own is your own. You posted a cartoon from a conservative site that has, from what i read, over 200 banned videos on utube. Why would we use that type of info for an informed opinion. Your little cartoon vid proves nothing. I am sure if used in court the defense atty would, laff first and then show an equally nice cartoon showing another side of the story asking different questions. PragerU, It’s simply an conservative informational source presenting conservative ideology, not actual truth or facts. They are nice, neat, clear, concise, well scripted and in no way actual truth. They present the conservative narrative very well.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-28-2020, 6:48 AM Reply   
Lol, Trump retreats a video of some redneck octogenarian screaming "white power", seems like he is getting a bit panicy for votes. I'm sure trumpkins here will be saying good people on both sides before you know it.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-28-2020, 9:03 AM Reply   
What i fear, is people get fed up of all the **** and start killing people. I dont know what the stats are, but I can forsee one side being better well prepared for war than the other. I hope it does not come to it. Again, its scary to think we could be facing a backlash, and people are really getting tired of the looting, rioting, and fake protesting, at some point, people will take the law into their own hands.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-28-2020, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
What i fear, is people get fed up of all the **** and start killing people. I dont know what the stats are, but I can forsee one side being better well prepared for war than the other. I hope it does not come to it. Again, its scary to think we could be facing a backlash, and people are really getting tired of the looting, rioting, and fake protesting, at some point, people will take the law into their own hands.
Luckily you have a strong unifying leader who can bring the country together.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-28-2020, 5:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Relax captain, The only Azz you own is your own. You posted a cartoon from a conservative site that has, from what i read, over 200 banned videos on utube. Why would we use that type of info for an informed opinion. Your little cartoon vid proves nothing. I am sure if used in court the defense atty would, laff first and then show an equally nice cartoon showing another side of the story asking different questions. PragerU, It’s simply an conservative informational source presenting conservative ideology, not actual truth or facts. They are nice, neat, clear, concise, well scripted and in no way actual truth. They present the conservative narrative very well.
Geeezus man

You realize YouTube is a primary left leaning source so of course a good chunk of right leaning videos are banned. Same goes for Facebook and Instagram . The bias these platform show is duly noted everywhere.

I am not sure what he following line means
Quote:
Your little cartoon vid proves nothing. I am sure if used in court the defense atty would, laff first and then show an equally nice cartoon showing another side of the story asking different questions.
. What defense Atty is using YouTube videos to present evidence ? Are you drunk posting ? .That statement was an excerpt from an actual trial . IT WAS USED IN COURT , It was used to clear the officer by THE DEFENSE , the PROSECUTOR couldn’t impeach it , the judge accepted it as fact, and the officer was acquitted of all charges with all the additional statements and evidence presented at trial , completely disproving the narrative falsely created by BLM. It’s clear you have no intention of educating yourself , it’s clear you won’t accept facts , and it clear you can’t even take the time to look at facts presented to you and even write a clear response.

Basically every response from you has been Prager U sucks........littered Then with half responses to the facts presented with you......
.ALL OF WHICH HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY INACCURATE. This latest one is so ridiculous it’s scary. You have every fact backwards. The snide responses further that assbackwardsness showing how truly feeble your mind is to actually grasp the entire picture . Ok Prager U sucks. ....which statement or fact presented in that video was false ?

Quote:
Your little cartoon vid proves nothing.
So are you saying the evidence and witness statements presented at the Darren Wilson trial which led to the acquittal of the officer and the complete destruction of the made up BLM narrative surrounding Officer Wilson presented in court and then outlined in the Prager U video are not to be accepted as the true facts of the story............ Because a judge already ruled on that and there has been no appeal overturning any of it .

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-28-2020 at 5:29 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-28-2020, 5:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
I can’t believe the patience you’ve displayed with this RayTard.
I deal wit idiots all day long. With that said this is definitely a special one. I don’t
Mind having discussions , I try to always come with facts , clearly he has no inclination to provide the same. Scary these people actually exist, what’s even scarier is they’re getting the voice these days.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-29-2020, 2:53 AM Reply   
And another SCOTUS to POTUS dickslap, this time on abortion

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sco...ortion-clinics
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/29/u...louisiana.html

Doesn't matter that Kav boofed his way on to the bench; Roberts knows where the right side of history is.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-29-2020, 3:06 AM Reply   
It's pretty incredible how repubes here in Texas have spectacularly failed the covid test. Like Florida, Texas had a front row seat to the initial outbreak in NY and could have acted accordingly - in fact the early "success" in Texas was directly due to the mayors in the 3 bluer cities taking decisive action (including the cancelling of SXSW which was an incredibly brave thing to do politically so early on) - then Abbott swung in, stripped the Houston mayor of his authority and discouraged following local ordinances. Now Houston's ICUs are overrun. Everyone knows Abbott is a Trump surrogate - will be interesting to see how this all affects turnout in November. Texas is Trump's to lose but he's sure acting like he wants to give it away.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2020, 4:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
It's pretty incredible how repubes here in Texas have spectacularly failed the covid test. Like Florida, Texas had a front row seat to the initial outbreak in NY and could have acted accordingly - in fact the early "success" in Texas was directly due to the mayors in the 3 bluer cities taking decisive action (including the cancelling of SXSW which was an incredibly brave thing to do politically so early on) - then Abbott swung in, stripped the Houston mayor of his authority and discouraged following local ordinances. Now Houston's ICUs are overrun. Everyone knows Abbott is a Trump surrogate - will be interesting to see how this all affects turnout in November. Texas is Trump's to lose but he's sure acting like he wants to give it away.
Yes, it will be interesting to see. Thing is, your side keeps setting off the alarm clock of the sleeping giant with your protests, riots and efforts to tear down of our history as well as the crazy notion of defunding our police. My side doesn’t usually fight back against stuff like that. We just show up at the polls. Your side is shooting its wad right now and will be largely asleep by the time November rolls around because Biden gives no one any reason to stay awake and vote FOR anything. The hyped up emotions of your side is unsustainable.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2020, 4:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
And another SCOTUS to POTUS dickslap, this time on abortion

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sco...ortion-clinics
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/29/u...louisiana.html

Doesn't matter that Kav boofed his way on to the bench; Roberts knows where the right side of history is.
Sad. That just shows how important it is to keep Trump in office. It’s the number one reason I’ll be voting for him. RBG won’t last much longer.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-29-2020, 4:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes, it will be interesting to see. Thing is, your side keeps setting off the alarm clock of the sleeping giant with your protests, riots and efforts to tear down of our history as well as the crazy notion of defunding our police. My side doesn’t usually fight back against stuff like that. We just show up at the polls. Your side is shooting its wad right now and will be largely asleep by the time November rolls around because Biden gives no one any reason to stay awake and vote FOR anything. The hyped up emotions of your side is unsustainable.
Does Germany have any statues of Hitler or nazi generals? No, they dont. Its illegal. Do they forget their history without them?

Why does your grifter deny knowing about Putins Bounties placed on the heads of American soldiers?
US intelligence notified NATO, UK, and European allies but kept it secret from Trump? Putins puppet.
https://www.businessinsider.com/russ...rce=reddit.com
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-29-2020, 4:59 AM Reply   
Another nail in his electoral coffin. Cant stop himself from self destruction.
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...otesters-in-st
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2020, 5:02 AM Reply   
Two more dem on dem shootings in the libtard utopia of CHOP. Hundreds more to go... It’s hilarious that this human scum calls 911 and goes to the hospital.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-c...ooting-protest
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2020, 5:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hahaha! You’re stupid enough to think that hurts Trump? Go ahead and keep thinking that, you idiot. People are tired of your violent, criminal libtard protests. Those protesters broke down a fence and were all trespassing in a gated community. If you and your pals came by my house like that, I’d be doing the same exact thing except I wouldn’t be inadvertently pointing the gun at my wife like that guy did. The way your article is written is a joke. The libtard msm can suck it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-29-2020, 5:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
. The hyped up emotions of your side is unsustainable.
Agree. Four months to go is a long time. Four months ago Bernie was still the front runner heading into South Carolina.

So much can (and will) happen between now and Election Day.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2020, 5:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, stupid. Suck on this. Here’s another nail in the libtard coffin for ya. Jobs leaving dem states. The reasons are all well laid out in the brief article that doesn’t drone on like your stupid article did. I strongly recommend you read it twice and let it all sink into your thick skull.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...employees-free
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-29-2020, 5:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hahaha! You’re stupid enough to think that hurts Trump? Go ahead and keep thinking that, you idiot. People are tired of your violent, criminal libtard protests. Those protesters broke down a fence and were all trespassing in a gated community. If you and your pals came by my house like that, I’d be doing the same exact thing except I wouldn’t be inadvertently pointing the gun at my wife like that guy did. The way your article is written is a joke. The libtard msm can suck it.
They broke a fence??? Good Lord! Had no idea of the damage, Hell Yeah, lets shoot them.
Every time he posts this stuff his approval ratings drop again. So, yes i would assume it hurts his chances. If that makes me stupid, so be it. Nice pink polo husband was wearing, think hes a gay?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-29-2020, 5:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, stupid. Suck on this. Here’s another nail in the libtard coffin for ya. Jobs leaving dem states. The reasons are all well laid out in the brief article that doesn’t drone on like your stupid article did. I strongly recommend you read it twice and let it all sink into your thick skull.

Seems like a decent Biz decision. Lower land cost, lower taxes, lower cost of labor...it all adds up. An electric vehicle company in TX is a great idea. Props.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-29-2020, 5:43 AM Reply   
Lol yep. Get ready for another influx of blue voters here to Austin. Wonder how many they'll get relocated here before November.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-29-2020, 5:47 AM Reply   
Quote:

It's not gonna help that the President has formalized suspension of foreign worker visas. Maybe someone can explain to me how suspending au pair (J-1) visas is going to MAGA, especially at a time that both parents are going to have a hard time going back to work because of schools' coronavirus measures?

I'm also not really sure why folks think that Americans are going to fill the H1-B visa slots (foreign tech workers). If silicon valley sends foreign works home, is it more likely that "real Americans" fill those jobs or that those jobs just get permanently off-shored to somewhere else?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-29-2020, 6:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sad. That just shows how important it is to keep Trump in office. It’s the number one reason I’ll be voting for him. RBG won’t last much longer.
Fascinating how this plays into the fight for senate control too. Collins' speech defending her vote for Boofer based on his assurances Roe was "precedent on precedent" didn't age well given this week's decision, and the last poll showed her down 9 points to the Dem challenger, eep.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-29-2020, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Seems like a decent Biz decision. Lower land cost, lower taxes, lower cost of labor...it all adds up. An electric vehicle company in TX is a great idea. Props.
Great decision. It helps cure the ills that come when too much money is concentrated. It's analogous to the problems that come with income inequality. I don't see it as much a political issue as a practical issue. Spread the technology, jobs, and money. Sounds like a great way to MAGA.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-29-2020, 7:53 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=xstarrider;1999359]Geeezus man

You realize YouTube is a primary left leaning source so of course a good chunk of right leaning videos are banned. Same goes for Facebook and Instagram . The bias these platform show is duly noted everywhere.

Yes, they are banning hate speech. Do you think KKK needs a bigger voice?
https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...list-channels/
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-29-2020, 12:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
They broke a fence??? Good Lord! Had no idea of the damage, Hell Yeah, lets shoot them.
Every time he posts this stuff his approval ratings drop again. So, yes i would assume it hurts his chances. If that makes me stupid, so be it. Nice pink polo husband was wearing, think hes a gay?
the broke into a gated community, its gated to keep those people out, its there for a reason. They should be arrested for trespassing, Also they threatened the couples lives. Thats illegal and also a crime. Lets cut the ****, its out of control, these protests are riots, they are not peaceful. Peaceful, would be marching down the street, with a permit, not breaking into cars, not smashing property, not looting businesses, and not trespassing.

There is no race argument, when most of the people marching are white, they are white children, childish young, stupid, children. then rest are extreme, marxist,, tear down he country and the system. I am sick of it, and Sick of watching people clean up their Fing mess. watching business owners clean broken glass, damages businesses, its disgusting, and it needs to end.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2020, 1:08 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1999372]They broke a fence??? Good Lord! Had no idea of the damage, Hell Yeah, lets shoot them.

Okay. Now we agree on something. You must have finally “taken the red pill.”
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-29-2020, 1:09 PM Reply   
increase in gang violence, children being shot and killed. lets defund the police, REAL SMART! stupidity at all levels. The police are not coming. they are done with this insanity. By the end of summer, larger cities, like NYC, chicago, LA etc are going to see record killing. Est over 3 months, will be more than past years of killing

"On Saturday and particularly Sunday, I heard people saying all over, ‘Hey, there’s no police anywhere, police ain’t doing nothing,’” the Rev. Michael Pfleger of St. Sabina Church told the Sun-Times. “I sat and watched a store looted for over an hour. No police came. I got in my car and drove around to some other places getting looted [and] didn’t see police anywhere.”

I guess it doesn't matter until its your backyard. What are you going to do when you need the police, and no one comes? Keep it up and we will end up like Mexico, or south america, Crime rampant.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2020, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
increase in gang violence, children being shot and killed. lets defund the police, REAL SMART! stupidity at all levels. The police are not coming. they are done with this insanity. By the end of summer, larger cities, like NYC, chicago, LA etc are going to see record killing. Est over 3 months, will be more than past years of killing

"On Saturday and particularly Sunday, I heard people saying all over, ‘Hey, there’s no police anywhere, police ain’t doing nothing,’” the Rev. Michael Pfleger of St. Sabina Church told the Sun-Times. “I sat and watched a store looted for over an hour. No police came. I got in my car and drove around to some other places getting looted [and] didn’t see police anywhere.”

I guess it doesn't matter until its your backyard. What are you going to do when you need the police, and no one comes? Keep it up and we will end up like Mexico, or south america, Crime rampant.
Agreed. That’s why arms sales are through the roof right now. My “back yard” is not a safe place for liberals right now (or ever). Neither is my entire neighborhood.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-29-2020, 3:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Agreed. That’s why arms sales are through the roof right now. My “back yard” is not a safe place for liberals right now (or ever). Neither is my entire neighborhood.
How do you know if they are a liberal or not? Do you make them take a Political Typology Quiz before shooting them?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2020, 5:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
How do you know if they are a liberal or not? Do you make them take a Political Typology Quiz before shooting them?
Same as carnies. Small hands. Smell like cabbage.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2020, 6:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nice pink polo husband was wearing, think hes a gay?
Wishful thinking on your part, I’m sure. Don’t care, but I know you and your side does. Everyone has to have a number, be categorized, processed, inventoried and be placed before proceeding in libtard land.

PS, pink is pimp. You’d know that if you were able to remove the THC out of what’s left of your F’d up brain, Chong.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-29-2020, 6:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Same as carnies. Small hands. Smell like cabbage.
Lol, very good!
So your saying trump is a liberal?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-30-2020, 12:24 AM Reply   
Wow, look how nasty and dirty the CHOP has become, Why cant they try and clean up a little. I thought utopia was more paradise, less sewer? They keep shooting each other, their will not be anyone left to run their asylum.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-30-2020, 2:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow, look how nasty and dirty the CHOP has become, Why cant they try and clean up a little. I thought utopia was more paradise, less sewer? They keep shooting each other, their will not be anyone left to run their asylum.
Yep. We’re seeing a full extrapolation of liberalism here. Everyone (especially WW libtards) should be paying attention to where their “ideals” lead to and how the sane people on the outside look at it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-30-2020, 3:49 AM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-30-2020, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Keep posting memes, and panic about 6 blocks in Seattle. this isnt going away.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/30/u...elligence.html
The juicy bits:

American officials intercepted electronic data showing large financial transfers from a bank account controlled by Russia’s military intelligence agency to a Taliban-linked account, which was among the evidence that supported their conclusion that Russia covertly offered bounties for killing U.S. and coalition troops in Afghanistan, according to three officials familiar with the intelligence.

Though the United States has accused Russia of providing general support to the Taliban before, analysts concluded from other intelligence that the transfers were most likely part of a bounty program that detainees described during interrogations. Investigators also identified by name numerous Afghans in a network linked to the suspected Russian operation, the officials said — including, two of them added, a man believed to have served as an intermediary for distributing some of the funds and who is now thought to be in Russia.

Afghan officials this week described a sequence of events that dovetails with the account of the intelligence. They said that several businessmen who transfer money through the informal “hawala” system were arrested in Afghanistan over the past six months and are suspected of being part of a ring of middlemen who operated between the Russian intelligence agency, known as the G.R.U., and Taliban-linked militants. The businessmen were arrested in what the officials described as sweeping raids in the north of Afghanistan, as well as in Kabul.

Regarding the White House briefing for the democrats, they are trying their hardest to make it look like nothing, but with little reasoning.

Both people said the intent of the briefing seemed to be to make the point that the intelligence on the suspected Russian bounty plot was not clear cut. For example, one of the people said, the White House also cited some interrogations by Afghan intelligence officials of other detainees, downplaying their credibility by describing them as low-level.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-30-2020, 8:13 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1999379]
Quote:
Geeezus man

Yes, they are banning hate speech. Do you think KKK needs a bigger voice?
https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...list-channels/
Why shouldn’t the KKK get the same voice and social media opportunities to spew their garbage like BLM ? Same class of movements.

Oh by the way, convenient to run and disappear from the discussion. when the questions got simple and direct . Crickets every single time ..........OWNED AGAIN