Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-18-2015, 7:15 PM Reply   
Now tell me how your going to Stop Tom Brady and whip Darrelle Revis. You need to do a lot of talking because you used up a season and a half worth of luck tonight.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-18-2015, 7:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Now tell me how your going to Stop Tom Brady and whip Darrelle Revis. You need to do a lot of talking because you used up a season and a half worth of luck tonight.
Very reminicent of what you said about Denver last year.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-18-2015, 7:32 PM Reply   
Amazing how bad Wilson was. I have never seen him that bad. What was up with that?

Lynch was the deciding factor.
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-18-2015, 7:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Very reminicent of what you said about Denver last year.
Your team played Cam Newton and a one legged Rodgers and barely won the second game. Your QB has a 81.9 QBR in the playoffs 4 td's and 4int's. Brady has a 99.3 QBR with 6 td's and 2 int's. What's hilarious is you guys saying ROMO choked. He had a 125.3 QBR for his two playoff games 4 td's and 0 int's. Please take off your goggles and give credit where credit is due. Romo played excellent. Too many mistakes in kicking game,running game and officiating cost Dallas the win against Green Bay. RW had little to do with his teams win. You guys are tickled to death you didn't play Dallas because the effort your team put out today would have gotten you crushed by at least 21 points. Don't worry Seattle fans Tom Brady will show Wilson how to win a game.

Last edited by cwb4me; 01-18-2015 at 7:42 PM.