Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-17-2014, 4:59 PM Reply   
jpg therapy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-17-2014, 5:44 PM Reply   
This is just step one of the systematic dismantling of the current Hawks. Next year will be worse. Niners are not exempt either.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-17-2014, 6:13 PM Reply   
Cut out the cancer. We're a stronger team today. He played less than two games last year and we won the SB. Granted one was the SB and he did well but we win that without him.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-17-2014, 7:05 PM Reply   
Wow. I thought he was thought of highly in rain town. Seems like everyone here doesn't even care. I think he's played well recently. Although he's been used in a somewhat different capacity recently.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-17-2014, 7:09 PM Reply   
I did hear the chatter today about locker room issues. Not sure how much truth there is to those kinds of stories though. It sure fits the fan's narrative well in terms of letting him go and not being ticked that he's gone.
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       10-17-2014, 7:09 PM Reply   
What are the examples of cancer in the locker room? Team mates seem to be sticking up for him....
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       10-17-2014, 7:12 PM Reply   
It seemed every one loved him two weeks ago when he scored three times even though all 3 were called back due to penalties. At least most hawk fans were thinking that way and not saying he's a cancer...
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-17-2014, 8:04 PM Reply   
Marshawn wasnt happy about it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-17-2014, 8:05 PM Reply   
"Cutting out the cancer" is just a posturing effort. Kind of like the black knight in the Holy Grail movie saying "it's just a flesh wound when his arms and legs were cut off.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-18-2014, 7:56 AM Reply   
"Wow. I thought he was thought of highly in rain town. Seems like everyone here doesn't even care."

Yeah, now that he's traded. When he was still a Seahawk, all of the fans here would've blown him if he asked. You should've see all of the comments when he first went to Seattle. Now he's garbage or a "cancer".
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-18-2014, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
"Wow. I thought he was thought of highly in rain town. Seems like everyone here doesn't even care."

Yeah, now that he's traded. When he was still a Seahawk, all of the fans here would've blown him if he asked. You should've see all of the comments when he first went to Seattle. Now he's garbage or a "cancer".
All would mean I'm inclusive of this viewpoint. I am not. Percy was our wild card on the field and key to keeping defenses in a state of confusion. The Jets were handed a huge gift in my opinion. Watching everyone freak out has been amusing though. I'm still waiting for the truth to come out.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-18-2014, 10:16 AM Reply   
No its more that we're all just now learning of all the crap he pulled. He got in multiple fights, refused to go into the game at the end of the game last week and causing a scizm in the locker room. I'll fully agree that pretty much all the fans liked him, I liked him but we are just learning of these things. He was a problem in Minnesota and wound up being one here too. Don't get me wrong though I'm bummed he didn't work out here. He's obviously a very talented player just with anger issues it turns out.

Two examples: He punched and blackened Golden Tates eye the week before the SB and he punched Doug Baldwin in the face cutting it open. He also tried to get into a fight with Russwll Wilson.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...out-on-sunday/
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-18-2014, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrigo View Post
Marshawn wasnt happy about it.
No he wasn't and that concerns me. I read a report that he almost didn't get on the team bus to go to St Louis. I really hope these guys rally around one another and push forward but it certainly could go the other way. At the end of the day these guys are professionals and must should be use to this sort of thing.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-18-2014, 10:23 AM Reply   
I like Kermys view on it
Attached Images

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-18-2014, 10:54 AM Reply   
Kermy FTW!
I'd say Pete and John know exactly what they are doing when it comes to dealing guys. Harvin was fun to watch but I cheer for the name on the front of the jersey not the back. GO HAWKS!!!

My picks this week:
Bills
Ravens
Browns
Packers
Da Bears
Colts
Saints
HAWKS!!
Washington
Chargers
Dem Cowboys
Cards
Broncos
Texans
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-18-2014, 12:14 PM Reply   
I'd want to punch golden Tate in the eye too.
Kermit failed to mention other pieces that are gone this year too. Stupid frog.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-18-2014, 1:37 PM Reply   
We're gonna have to do it without them too
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-19-2014, 4:03 AM Reply   
Are you guys ready for some week 7 football?
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-19-2014, 9:23 AM Reply   
Everyone is expecting a Bronco blowout of the 49ers since half their defense and half of their offensive line are out injured. But, predicted blow outs in the NFL rarely follow suit. We shall see.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-19-2014, 11:05 AM Reply   
Wow. Rams are up 21 to 3 over hawks.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-19-2014, 1:31 PM Reply   
Seattle loses to the rams??? Hey Seattle fans, enjoy those skid marks in your underwear. Hahaha!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-19-2014, 1:33 PM Reply   
I predict record sales of alcohol in Seattle today.
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       10-19-2014, 2:43 PM Reply   
Pretty quiet in here for game day.....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-19-2014, 2:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwndr View Post
Pretty quiet in here for game day.....
That's because Seattle fans can't type and drink themselves into oblivion at the same time. Either that or they're too busy crying themselves to sleep on their Richard Sherman pillows.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-19-2014, 3:07 PM Reply   
Beating the Seachickens almost makes up for the lousy record we have, but it sure was nice to see the Rams put together a full game for the first time this season! A close second is that sweet .500 record that Seattle is rockin'. The Rams have been horrible on pass defense this year, but we're only one game behind the Seachickens with the tie-breaker in our back pocket. Too funny!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-19-2014, 4:04 PM Reply   
Things we need to do.

1 - get healthy

2 - start the games the way we finish them.

3 - trust the deep ball and spread defenses out a bit.

4 - Quit it with the fricken false starts!

It was an amazing game to watch in the second half though.Russell gave it his all and set a single game record for a qb. Give Fisher credit, his trick plays won the Rams the game.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-19-2014, 4:42 PM Reply   
Looks like I won the picks this week!
Old     (masongardner)      Join Date: Jan 2014       10-19-2014, 5:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Looks like I won the picks this week!
Chargers lost man!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-19-2014, 5:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by masongardner View Post
Chargers lost man!
I'm a Cowboys fan. So l'm happy! I just thought the Chargers would win at home. Nobody gets all their picks right.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-19-2014, 6:23 PM Reply   
Well holy s#!t we're 3-3 and the seasons over right? RIGHT?? Turns out we get to keep playing and you sure as hell don't want us.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-19-2014, 6:45 PM Reply   
Congratulations Peyton Manning. You're one of my all time favorite players and the best QB's I've ever seen play. You're amazing!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-19-2014, 7:49 PM Reply   
Not lookin so good for the Niners. They're doing their impersonation of the Seahawks.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-19-2014, 7:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Not lookin so good for the Niners. They're doing their impersonation of the Seahawks.
Uh no... We've lost a few games and they were close. The Niners are getting absolutely destroyed...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-19-2014, 7:55 PM Reply   
No I think the Broncos are just that good. I'm glad the Cowboys don't have to play them.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-19-2014, 8:10 PM Reply   
True. They're getting their butts whooped. And yes. The Broncos are that good. Niners are missing a lot of key players too.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-19-2014, 8:42 PM Reply   
Despite the Niners getting their ass handed to them, I'm super happy for Peyton. I'm rooting for another SB win for him.
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       10-19-2014, 9:57 PM Reply   
Weren't there more than two Seahawks fans in this discussion a few weeks ago?
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       10-19-2014, 9:58 PM Reply   
They're probably already out buying a Peyton Manning jersey so they can claim that they've been Broncos fans for years.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-20-2014, 4:15 AM Reply   
It will be a long year for Seattle. NO team fears the Legion of boom.Russell last name choke can't seem to finish a comeback either. Have you noticed no one's downing Romo this year? He has the same number of interceptions as this time last year. I guess that "team" Stat of number of wins makes a difference.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-20-2014, 6:53 AM Reply   
I was at the Broncos game last night and there were a few people people wearing their Seahawks jerseys so not everyone has jumped off of their bandwagon yet!
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-20-2014, 6:56 AM Reply   
Guess they hired a white rapper to come up with their sign. LOL
Attached Images

Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-20-2014, 6:58 AM Reply   
You could tell PFM was a little nervous when he fell on his azz on 2nd down. I think this was the first time that I have seen him care about a record, usually he sets it and is just keeps on moving. Now if he could just win us that Lombardi trophy....
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-20-2014, 9:19 AM Reply   
Congrats to Peyton. Yes, the 49ers got destroyed. Personnel matters. Taking on a very good team with a great QB and a great tightend with half your 1st string defense one the field doesn't work.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-20-2014, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Congrats to Peyton. Yes, the 49ers got destroyed. Personnel matters. Taking on a very good team with a great QB and a great tightend with half your 1st string defense one the field doesn't work.
How many players are they missing on Offense? I thought I heard the 49ers were missing 8 starters or something?
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-20-2014, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverRider View Post
Weren't there more than two Seahawks fans in this discussion a few weeks ago?
Still here, hard to talk smack when you're 3-3.

Does anyone understand why the fumble in the 4th was not reviewed and just given back to the Rams?

Congratulations to Peyton. He is a class act.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-20-2014, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Does anyone understand why the fumble in the 4th was not reviewed and just given back to the Rams?
The refs wanted the Rams to win?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-20-2014, 11:41 AM Reply   
I love that because Hawks fans don't post right away on a Sunday that we have some how disappeared. Still here and still talking smack.
We are 3-3, and missing 4 starters on Offense and 4 starters on Defense. Once we get healthy we will be back. I tip my cap to Fisher for the fake punt late in the game, serious stones.
RW in the 2nd half couldn't be stopped, the D played better but not good enough. Brutal game to watch.
The Panther/Hawks game is do or die!

In other news, I expected the Broncos to beat the 49ers but not that bad. Yikes. Little trivia: Last night tied the most points Santa Clara has every given up during the Harbaugh era. Anyone know who the other team was?
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-20-2014, 1:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyb View Post
The refs wanted the Rams to win?
Seriously that's all I could come up with.
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-20-2014, 2:08 PM Reply   
The Hawks are gonna lose at least 5 games this season, and were up to 3!! They better get healthy soon! As a hawks fan, I truly believe the Broncos are going to win the SB this year!
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-20-2014, 2:15 PM Reply   
And about Percy??? I really don't like Pete Carrol and never have. I was forced to like him, because he took us to the big game. After the percy trade, I hate him again!!! Pete never used him in the way of a true wide receiver! That is why he was having a rough time in Seattle.....JMO
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-20-2014, 2:52 PM Reply   
I got to see the fumble late in the game. (Seahawks/Rams). I personally didn't see a clear recovery. In the past whoever came out of the pile with the ball was the one who recovered it. Go figure?
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-20-2014, 3:27 PM Reply   
The 49ers were in a bad situation.

MNF away game vs RAMs the previous week.
SNF away game vs Broncos who have enjoyed their bye week.

LB Aldon Smith out due to suspension.
LB Navorro Bowman out for long term injury.
LB Patrick Willis injured last week.
CB Chris Culliver injured last week.
NB Jamie Ward injured last week.
CB Tramain Brock returns from injury in week 1.

OG Mike Ipati injured last week.
C Daniel Kilgore injured last night.
OT Anthony Davis returns from injuries.
TE Vernon Davis returns from injuries.

A pretty fragile lineup.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-20-2014, 4:35 PM Reply   
^^^ Play with your fourth string QB and then I'll cry for you!!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-21-2014, 8:04 AM Reply   
Wilson completes that comeback if he had a chance but special teams blew it. Not reviewing that fumble was mind boggling to me and how they blew the whistle so quickly to award possession I'll never know. They ruled the second ram to "touch" the ball down by contact only he never possessed the ball. It's a bummer deal but it is what it is. I cannot believe how banged up this team is this year. I guess that's what you get when you play a lot of extra football the two previous.

Its a bummer that Russell Wilsons record setting day was over shadowed by a loss. (First QB to throw for 300 and run for 100).

Gonna be a tough game in Carolina but we've got this!!
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-21-2014, 11:59 AM Reply   
I was pretty confident we would have a shot at the win once the rams punted.....much respect to Fisher and his balls which much be the size of bowling balls to call a fake punt from inside your own red zone..... That goes bad and it's a chip shot field goal for the win.

I'm nervous that the cardinals are so good, but the schedule starts to align more to them playing some real good teams and the hawks schedule easing up a bit.....

We got this......In Russell we Trust......

( the freaking penalties are making me nuts, though... We used to be better disciplined)
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-21-2014, 5:40 PM Reply   
Yeah outside of injuries penalties are my greatest concern but last year we were the most penalized team in the NFL and it didn't matter. Even with all the crap we were still in a position to win that game and the Dallas game as well.

I'm not worried about any team except ours. We should beat every team we play if we don't beat ourselves.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-21-2014, 6:48 PM Reply   
Seattle Seahawks remaining schedule
Week 8 @Panthers
Week 9 Raiders
Week 10 Giants
Week 11 @ Chiefs
Week 12 Cardinals
Week 13 @ 49ers
Week 14 @ Eagles
Week 15 49ers
Week 16 @ Cardinals
Week 17 Rams

With this schedule the Seahawks will certainly drop at least 3 and maybe even 4 games. I predict if they are fortunate enough to make the playoffs,they will be one and done. They most likely won't make the playoffs though.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-21-2014, 10:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
I love that because Hawks fans don't post right away on a Sunday that we have some how disappeared. Still here and still talking smack.
We are 3-3, and missing 4 starters on Offense and 4 starters on Defense. Once we get healthy we will be back. I tip my cap to Fisher for the fake punt late in the game, serious stones.
RW in the 2nd half couldn't be stopped, the D played better but not good enough. Brutal game to watch.
The Panther/Hawks game is do or die!

In other news, I expected the Broncos to beat the 49ers but not that bad. Yikes. Little trivia: Last night tied the most points Santa Clara has every given up during the Harbaugh era. Anyone know who the other team was?
That question at the end was proof that chickens are always scratchin the ground for something. Now go back to your humble pie eating contest. Us Niners folk are doing the same. Just not as much as the chicken lovers. We're barely hanging on to some dignity since we're above .500
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       10-22-2014, 4:47 AM Reply   
Has Dallas beaten a team that has a winning record at the moment?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-22-2014, 6:25 AM Reply   
Robert,

I bet we finish at least ten and five. That will probably win our division this year. To say we are out of it with the talent we have is ludicrous. Seattle may not get to the finish line as the anointed team but they'll be right in the hunt as the playoffs get close.

Dallas is firing on all cylinders right now. They've yet to suffer any key injuries so they're rolling along. i wouldn't be too confident though. Romo is fragile, an injury or two to that front line and he'll be in a bad way. Your whole season rides on the shoulders of the O line and there's not much bench strength to back them up if things go wrong.

Mark,

The Hawks have been in the game down to the final minutes in each of their losses. That's not humble pie. Humble pie is served when you get your asses kicked on national tv.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-22-2014, 10:51 AM Reply   
It looks like the Seahawk offense is currently 95% Russel Wilson. That is not a good story for the long run. Teams will learn to contain him. Actually, that could happen this weekend vs the Panthers. I could see the Hawks loosing again. That would be a hoot!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-22-2014, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
It looks like the Seahawk offense is currently 95% Russel Wilson. That is not a good story for the long run. Teams will learn to contain him. Actually, that could happen this weekend vs the Panthers. I could see the Hawks loosing again. That would be a hoot!
In my opinion the offense isn’t that much different from last year based on a production standpoint. The difference is our defensive line and the lack of turnovers being generated. Our defensive line had 8 starter quality guys to rotate into 4 spots last season. It kept them fresh and allowed less points to be scored by the opposition. This was really evident in the 4th quarter last year when we were able to get to the opposing teams QB and turned some close games around. This also created pass only situations for the opposition in turn creating turnovers. We lost several of these guys in the off season. The Seahawks have never had a consistently big time offense. O-Line has sucked for years, we need a Russell Wilson type of QB as the pocket collapses in milliseconds. The defense was just able to keep them in the game in the past.

I think we are a 9-7 or 10-6 team at this point. That is splitting 1 each with the 9ers & Cards and possible losses to the Chiefs and Panthers.

Letting go of Tate for Harvin was a bad move in hindsight that will impact this season.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-22-2014, 4:35 PM Reply   
I think losing Clemens and Red is worse than loosing both Tate and Harvin. No pass rush is killing us on D.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-22-2014, 8:46 PM Reply   
I suspect the rule change not allowing the LOB to molest WRs for the duration of their routes has made a serious impact.

It was/is an anti-seahawk rule emphasis change.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-23-2014, 10:04 AM Reply   
I really love all the "sky is falling" talk surrounding the Hawks. Don't forget that two years ago the Hawks were 4-4 in week 8 and ended up 30 seconds away from the NFC Championship. Am I worried about the Hawks? Heck yes! But I'm a Hawks fan, I'm always worried. I was worried when we were up 3 touchdowns in the Superbowl.
Anyway here are my picks for the week:
Broncos over Bolts but it will be close.
Lions over Dirty Birds
Jets win at home over Bills, Harvin will be invisible.
Ravens over Bungals, in true Cinncy fashion.
Hawks over Panthers in a close one.
Pats over Da Bears in a blowout.
Texans destroy Titans, JJ Watt scores two TDs.
Fins over Jags.
Chiefs over Rams.
Vikings over Bucs.
Eagles over Cards, and the true Cards show.
Browns over Raiders.
Steelers over Colts.
Saints over Pack.
Cowboys over DC.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-23-2014, 1:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
I suspect the rule change not allowing the LOB to molest WRs for the duration of their routes has made a serious impact.

It was/is an anti-seahawk rule emphasis change.
Still on that? I think it's more of a function of the pass rush. We're currently worst in the league which is a big switch from first last year.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-23-2014, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
I think losing Clemens and Red is worse than loosing both Tate and Harvin. No pass rush is killing us on D.
Agreed, they are 2 of the 8 I mentioned.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-23-2014, 5:39 PM Reply   
Week 8 picks
Thursday @ 8:30
SD @ DEN - Broncos

Sunday @ 9:30

DET @ ATL - Lions on the road.

Sunday @ 1:00

MIN @ TB - I want to pick the Bucks but I'll take the Vikings on the road.
BUF @ NYJ - Bills on the road.
CHI @ NE - Patriots on the road.
SEA @ CAR -I want to pick the Panthers but they have let me down too much. I'll take the Hawks on the road.
MIA @ JAX - Dolphins on the road.
BAL @ CIN - Ravens on the road.
HOU @ TEN - Texans on the road.

Sunday @ 4:05 pm

STL @ KC - Chiefs at home.

Sunday @ 4:25 pm

PHI @ ARI - Cardinals at home.
IND @ PIT - Colts on the road.
OAK @ CLE - Browns bounce back at home.

Sunday @ 8:30 pm

GB @ NO - Packers on the road.

Monday @ 8:30 pm

WAS @ DAL - Cowboys at home.

Wow can't believe how many road teams I picked this week.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-23-2014, 5:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Robert,

I bet we finish at least ten and five. That will probably win our division this year. To say we are out of it with the talent we have is ludicrous. Seattle may not get to the finish line as the anointed team but they'll be right in the hunt as the playoffs get close.

Dallas is firing on all cylinders right now. They've yet to suffer any key injuries so they're rolling along. i wouldn't be too confident though. Romo is fragile, an injury or two to that front line and he'll be in a bad way. Your whole season rides on the shoulders of the O line and there's not much bench strength to back them up if things go wrong.

Mark,

The Hawks have been in the game down to the final minutes in each of their losses. That's not humble pie. Humble pie is served when you get your asses kicked on national tv.

You think the Hawks will only lose 2 remaining games? You're optimistic. Dallas has had lot's of injuries already this year. Mostly on defense though. The only notable offensive player injured has been Doug Free (rt) . Yet Romo survived quite well against the Hawks and the Giants.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-23-2014, 7:56 PM Reply   
Chargers have now lost three. By the standards set on here their season is over right?

Dallas will soon follow suit...
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       10-23-2014, 8:53 PM Reply   
I agree that the Charger's season is over. Of course the Hawks are about to drop the fourth. Go Panthers.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-24-2014, 12:52 AM Reply   
Crazy reading about Russel Wilson VS Percy Harvin...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...respect-the-qb
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-24-2014, 6:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Anyway here are my picks for the week:
Broncos over Bolts but it will be close.
Yep, that was a close one! Manning picked out a receiver that the Chargers probably had no idea could even catch the ball and gave him 3 TD's last night and 1 this past Sunday. Previously, he had NO touchdowns. Who will his target be next week against the Patriots (a game we typically lose in Foxborough)?
Denver's Defense stepped up and made Phillip Rivers mad! Awww, poor guy was talking into his helmet because nobody else would listen.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-24-2014, 1:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyb View Post
Yep, that was a close one! Manning picked out a receiver that the Chargers probably had no idea could even catch the ball and gave him 3 TD's last night and 1 this past Sunday. Previously, he had NO touchdowns. Who will his target be next week against the Patriots (a game we typically lose in Foxborough)?
Denver's Defense stepped up and made Phillip Rivers mad! Awww, poor guy was talking into his helmet because nobody else would listen.
Yeah seems like every time I watch the Broncos it's a blowout game, especially against Seattle
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-24-2014, 1:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah seems like every time I watch the Broncos it's a blowout game, especially against Seattle
I think there was only one blowout game and that was the superbowl! The game this season went to OT, hardly a blowout. Hopefully Seattle can pull it together and beat the Raiders in 2 weeks.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-25-2014, 10:25 AM Reply   
Hawks - Panthers - Hawks

Eagles - Cardinals - Eagles

Rams - Chiefs - Chiefs
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       10-25-2014, 11:36 AM Reply   
My Thoughts and Prayers to the Families, Victims and community of the Marysville-Pillschuck high school. Very senseless act by disturbed young man.
A neighboring high school which had a conference title game with them last night forfeited the game and gave MPHS the title! Very well played and it really Puts everything into perspective.....
Old     (masongardner)      Join Date: Jan 2014       10-25-2014, 3:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverRider View Post
I agree that the Charger's season is over. Of course the Hawks are about to drop the fourth. Go Panthers.
The hell is it. They usually start off their season worse than this. They need some injured players back for sure
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-25-2014, 5:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Rams - Chiefs - Chiefs
Don't hate just cuz we gave the rest of the league the formula for basting Seachickens! Just kidding...we can't claim the recipe cuz two other teams gave it to us!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-26-2014, 8:12 AM Reply   
Marshawn Lynch probably won't be with the Seahawks next year.Reports say he is discontent with the organization.