Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-08-2014, 3:05 PM Reply   
GO HAWKS!!!

Pulling hair is a bitch move but, to counter the point in my opinion the long hair diminishes performance. Wouldn’t the players be faster without it, considering they measure their sprint times in 10th or 100th of a second? Wouldn’t they stay cooler without that greasy mop of nasty weaves on their back? C’mon man. I know it’s a free country (kind of) but in my opinion it’s about being pretty. My bro’s and I always laugh at them after a play. Doesn’t matter what team. Just caption it next Sunday. “I’m so pretty. Look at me. I’m pretty as a girl”

I love Sherman’s work ethic and what he brings to the team but I lost some respect for him when he wouldn’t talk to the media after a loss but then has something to say after every win.

Hope Romo’s history of choking in Seattle holds up. Kind of a bummer they will be used to the noise though since their own fans don’t show up for home games…..

GO HAWKS!!!
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-08-2014, 6:08 PM Reply   
To me it's no different than getting hit in the ribs. If you want protection you wear a flack jacket. If not deal with the pain. You want your hair potentially pulled,let it grow. If not,cut it.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-08-2014, 7:04 PM Reply   
Week 6 picks

Thursday @ 8:25

IND @ HOU - Colts on the road.

Sunday @ 1:00

PIT @ CLE - Browns at home.
NE @ BUF - Bills at home.
CAR @ CIN - Bengals bounce back at home.
JAX @ TEN - Titans at home.
GB @ MIA - Packers on the road.
DET @ MIN - LIONS on the road.
DEN @ NYJ - Broncos on the road.
BAL @ TB - Ravens on the road.

Sunday @ 4:05

SD @ OAK - CHARGERS in a blowout.

Sunday @ 4:25

CHI @ ATL - Falcons at home.
DAL @ SEA - COWBOYS shock the world.
WAS @ ARI - Cardinals at home.

Monday @ 8:30

SF @ STL Rams regroup at home and squeak out a close win.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-08-2014, 7:27 PM Reply   
Oops forgot the Sunday night game.

NYG @ PHI - Giants ground the Eagles.Foles may not even finish this one.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-08-2014, 11:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
You advocate for hair pulling amongst men? Pulling another dudes hair because you're frustrated or hell for any reason makes you a classless wimp!! I suppose I can concur with Bobby that as part of a tackle its semi okay but even then its a bitch move.
I'd say the only "B" in that "move" is the one with long hair. I sure appreciate your "thoughtful" comments in this thread. I need a good laugh sometimes. Please continue...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-09-2014, 12:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
To me it's no different than getting hit in the ribs. If you want protection you wear a flack jacket. If not deal with the pain. You want your hair potentially pulled,let it grow. If not,cut it.
Exactly.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-09-2014, 6:57 AM Reply   
Larry Johnson is a loser. However, if hair is all you can get, so be it. But in true d-bag Larry Johnson style he had to hold on after the tackle.

Quote:
Yeah I can get behind this. I think that if you intentionally go for the hair, which I admit would be stupid, then its a bitch move.

I have this in mind, not necessarily the tackle as much as what he did getting up off the ground.

Old     (masongardner)      Join Date: Jan 2014       10-09-2014, 7:19 AM Reply   
I've been riding this thread for a long time, it might be the best part of my day.

2 words from me, GO BOLTS!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-09-2014, 9:30 AM Reply   
Week 6 picks

IND @ HOU - Close but Luck leads Colts to a win

Sunday @ 1:00

PIT @ CLE - Steelers
NE @ BUF - Sorry Bills fans, Tom Brady owns you. Pats.
CAR @ CIN - Bungals win a very low scoring game.
JAX @ TEN - Titans get a bye.
GB @ MIA - Pack win but not by much.
DET @ MIN - No Megatron, no problem. Lions win big.
DEN @ NYJ - Broncos end Rex Ryan's career. Blowout city. Also, Vick will play.
BAL @ TB - Ravens win.

Sunday @ 4:05

SD @ OAK - Bolts overlook the Raiders and still crush them.

Sunday @ 4:25

CHI @ ATL - Da Bears!!
DAL @ SEA - LOL!! Hawks by three TDs.
WAS @ ARI - Cards win big.
NYG @ PHI - McCoy finally gets it going. Eagles win easy.

Monday @ 8:30

SF @ STL - Who is the 3rd string QB for the Rams? He might play. Santa Clara by a landslide.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-09-2014, 9:33 AM Reply   
Hey Bobby (Seattle's #1 Fan),
want a little side action on the Hawks/Cowgirls game? Since you picked them to win

Loser has to go out buy the opposing team's hat. Take a picture with it on, post it here, then send the hat to the winner. So you'll have to find a Hawks hat, take a picture with it on and post it here. I'll send you my address after the game.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-09-2014, 10:36 AM Reply   
If your hair is long enough to get pulled, it's fair game. No different than pulling a guy by his jersey. But..... if the guy doing the grabbing and pulling is a receiver running a route, and he's pulling the hair/jersey of a safety running next to him? Yeah, that's as weak as it gets. Garcon proved himself a punk on that play and on the blatant facemask. Hilarious to me that neither got called. And that when Garcon was trying to yank out Richard's dreads, the crowd was booing Richard and blaming him for Holding.

Oh, and, they're dreads. Not "gerry curl". Not "corn rows". I'll trust that this is simply an example of cultural ignorance and not a veiled attempt to make fun of the hairstyle.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-09-2014, 4:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by digg311 View Post
If your hair is long enough to get pulled, it's fair game. No different than pulling a guy by his jersey. But..... if the guy doing the grabbing and pulling is a receiver running a route, and he's pulling the hair/jersey of a safety running next to him? Yeah, that's as weak as it gets. Garcon proved himself a punk on that play and on the blatant facemask. Hilarious to me that neither got called. And that when Garcon was trying to yank out Richard's dreads, the crowd was booing Richard and blaming him for Holding.

Oh, and, they're dreads. Not "gerry curl". Not "corn rows". I'll trust that this is simply an example of cultural ignorance and not a veiled attempt to make fun of the hairstyle.
Lol. It was sarcasm. I know they're dreads. I've had a Jamaican guy working for me for over 20 years and I'm huge into reggae so I'm well aware of what dreads are and aren't. Gerry curl/corn rows just sounds so much funnier though. Also, those are some darn skinny American dreads on Sherman. Not like most of the ones you see in Jamaica. Just tryin to be funny at my buddy Sherman's expense. Carry on.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-09-2014, 7:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Hey Bobby (Seattle's #1 Fan),
want a little side action on the Hawks/Cowgirls game? Since you picked them to win

Loser has to go out buy the opposing team's hat. Take a picture with it on, post it here, then send the hat to the winner. So you'll have to find a Hawks hat, take a picture with it on and post it here. I'll send you my address after the game.
Are you giving me the 3 TD's you say the Hawks will win by?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-10-2014, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Are you giving me the 3 TD's you say the Hawks will win by?
Hahaha, no. This is a straight up bet since you seem to think the Cowgirls will "shock the world"
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-10-2014, 11:22 PM Reply   
Bobby hates action!

SEAHAWKS 42-Cowgirls 19 and a start to the Cowgirls 2014 implosion
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-10-2014, 11:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I'd say the only "B" in that "move" is the one with long hair. I sure appreciate your "thoughtful" comments in this thread. I need a good laugh sometimes. Please continue...
Nah, its the bitch pulling the other dudes hair. Are you a hair puller Markj? Do you enjoy pulling other dudes hair or is it a compulsion you fight?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-11-2014, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hahaha, no. This is a straight up bet since you seem to think the Cowgirls will "shock the world"
So you really don't think the Seahawks will cover by 3 TD's. You're just talking smack. Oh that's right,it's a smack talking thread. I do believe if the Cowboys win it will shock the world.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-11-2014, 10:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you really don't think the Seahawks will cover by 3 TD's. You're just talking smack. Oh that's right,it's a smack talking thread. I do believe if the Cowboys win it will shock the world.
Soooo you are not taking my bet?

I actually think this game will be closer than I'm predicting but in the end the better team will win...THE HAWKS!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-11-2014, 4:07 PM Reply   
You're right,in the end the better team will win and shock the world.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-11-2014, 9:02 PM Reply   
You know who the better teambid Bobby. You known it in your heart.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-11-2014, 9:03 PM Reply   
Murray doesn't get more than 60 yards tomorrow. Romo thows 3 picks.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-11-2014, 9:04 PM Reply   
FYI I have them both on my fantasy team thanks to computer generated picks.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-12-2014, 5:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
FYI I have them both on my fantasy team thanks to computer generated picks.
I don't have a single Seattle Seahawk on my fantasy team. I do have two Cowboys Dwayne Harris and Terrance Williams. I am currently leading my division.

Last edited by cwb4me; 10-12-2014 at 5:04 AM.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-12-2014, 4:14 PM Reply   
Well this is fun!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-12-2014, 4:16 PM Reply   
Murray is crushing!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-12-2014, 4:20 PM Reply   
Expect some chat from Robert... LOL
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-12-2014, 4:30 PM Reply   
....& Harvin dumped at the 15... Anyone think Wilson can go 85 yards?
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-12-2014, 4:31 PM Reply   
Dis gonna be good
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-12-2014, 4:31 PM Reply   
...& nope...
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-12-2014, 4:32 PM Reply   
Great win, Cowboys...
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-12-2014, 4:32 PM Reply   
Nope. Robert was right. Not really shocked though.
Old     (cassidyb)      Join Date: Feb 2012       10-12-2014, 4:34 PM Reply   
hahahahaha, that was awesome. cant wait for the seahawks and their stupid fans to be irrelevant again. also, i wonder what kind of nonsense is going to come out of shermans mouth after this game, i guess that its he decides to talk to the media....
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       10-12-2014, 4:36 PM Reply   
And the Seahawks bandwagon will be conveniently absent from this thread again. It looks the same way that it will next season when the Seahawks are dismantled in free agency and all of the "fans" jump onto whatever team is projected to win it all in 2016. Ever notice that the "12th man" is comprised of 100% new style jerseys? Watch the next time the cameras film the crowd. Not a single old style jersey in the bunch.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-12-2014, 4:38 PM Reply   
Well there's no doubt about it Cowboys are legit and just flat out took us to the wood shed. We got out played at home by Tue better team today. Where's the crow cuz I'm eating it. Good job Cowboys
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       10-12-2014, 4:39 PM Reply   
How 'bout them cowboys!!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-12-2014, 4:41 PM Reply   
There isn't a single bandwagon fan on this thread, not one.

We got our ass kicked today and flat out looked like schitt. Kudos to the Cowboys. The Cowboys D was very impressive today.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-12-2014, 4:54 PM Reply   
Wow. Maybe the Cowboys are for real this year. Murray is the back we've been waiting for, for quite a while now. Cardinals in first place all alone in the NFC west. Wow.
Cowboys beat g the defending champs on their home turf. Wow. Cleveland crushing Pittsburgh. Wow. I'm utterly shocked at the NFL today. Smiling a bit more too.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-12-2014, 5:08 PM Reply   
Ouch. Who the hell was that wearing Russell Wilson's uniform? He looked terrible.
Cowboys O line kicked our ass all up and down the field.

I'm calling that a preview of the NFC championship game.

And I still have my Jim Zorn jersey my dad bought me in 1976.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-12-2014, 5:12 PM Reply   
Meathead, Zorn is classic... Was a huge Kenny Easley fan back in the day... But Orange & Blue, through and through!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-12-2014, 6:41 PM Reply   
Anyone else find it funny that a few on here calling Hawks fans out as bandwagon? They only post when the Hawks lose and conveniently vanish when we win. Bandwagon Hawk Haters phtttt.

As for the game, we played flat on both sides of the ball and we deserved to lose. I'm not convinced Dallas is the better team but there is no denying the fact that they came loaded for bear and outplayed us all day. We'll see if they can carry this momentum through the remaining 2/3 of the season. I'd actually like to see a rematch in the playoffs.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-12-2014, 6:47 PM Reply   
Robert coulda shoulda woulda taken the bet. Dang I missed the game due to the polar bear event.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-12-2014, 8:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Anyone else find it funny that a few on here calling Hawks fans out as bandwagon? They only post when the Hawks lose and conveniently vanish when we win. Bandwagon Hawk Haters phtttt.

As for the game, we played flat on both sides of the ball and we deserved to lose. I'm not convinced Dallas is the better team but there is no denying the fact that they came loaded for bear and outplayed us all day. We'll see if they can carry this momentum through the remaining 2/3 of the season. I'd actually like to see a rematch in the playoffs.
Totally agree, don't show up to a S talking thread 6 weeks into the year after your team pulls off a huge win you pussies. We'll see you in the playoffs bitches.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-12-2014, 8:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverRider View Post
And the Seahawks bandwagon will be conveniently absent from this thread again. It looks the same way that it will next season when the Seahawks are dismantled in free agency and all of the "fans" jump onto whatever team is projected to win it all in 2016. Ever notice that the "12th man" is comprised of 100% new style jerseys? Watch the next time the cameras film the crowd. Not a single old style jersey in the bunch.
Whatever bitch, we haven't shut up once and we won't start today. We're still the best team in the NFL just ask Peyton cuz we've beat him twice so check yourself! Don't ride Dallas's win bitch.
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       10-12-2014, 9:28 PM Reply   
I guess I'll just vanish until the Hawks lose again. So, I'll see you again next week then.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-12-2014, 10:17 PM Reply   
I'm sure Robert is beyond giddy now.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-12-2014, 10:39 PM Reply   
I was sure fun watching Seattle get smoked by a team trying very hard to give the game
away.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-13-2014, 6:15 AM Reply   
BWAHAHAHAHA! Robert's Cowboys took down the Seahawks! Does that mean he gets to drop the #1 Seahawks fan name now that his team beat the champs?
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-13-2014, 6:17 AM Reply   
It's a long season and we aren't even half way through yet. If my Broncos keep playing like they are, we aren't going to do very well in the playoff's. Yes they have only lost 1 game but several of these could have gone the other way. Something isn't clicking right with them.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-13-2014, 9:37 AM Reply   
Cowboys crushed the Hawks! Blowout City!! We are going to the Superbowl!! Romo is the greatest QB ever!!
Oh whoops...wrong bandwagon.

That was actually a great game to watch. The Hawks played poorly on offense and defense, Cowboys played really well and made big plays when they needed to. The 3rd & 20 was the play of the game. I think a stop there and the Hawks squeak it out, but they just fell apart after that. It will be nice to get Maxwell & Lane back, the LOB isn't the same without them. Rush D played great till that 3rd & 20, then let Murray run all over them. I put this one on the D since we had the game won with 5 minutes to go and couldn't stop Romo & Co. Great win by the Cowboys. I'm now a believer they are better than last year and that O line is very very good.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-13-2014, 9:45 AM Reply   
Cowboys are 5-1?!?!? Wow!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-13-2014, 11:29 AM Reply   
^^^ Impressive. Who was it that they lost to again? Hmm.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-13-2014, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^^ Impressive. Who was it that they lost to again? Hmm.
I think it was that team led by a guy who is always wearing the wrong headphones or something.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-13-2014, 5:39 PM Reply   
Rammies are knocking on the door already!

Go Rammies!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-13-2014, 7:46 PM Reply   
Hawks lost, Niners are looking like a win tonight. Gonna be a long week.......
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-13-2014, 10:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Rammies are knocking on the door already!

Go Rammies!
Keep on knockin. No one's home.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-13-2014, 10:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyb View Post
I think it was that team led by a guy who is always wearing the wrong headphones or something.
I'm glad the NFL did that. It was only a matter of time before someone did everyone a public service and ripped those stupid things off his neck.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-13-2014, 10:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Hawks lost, Niners are looking like a win tonight. Gonna be a long week.......
Don't fret. We broke them down for you. Plus they'll have a short week too. I predict a Seattle win. You're welcome, Seattle. I know you guys need a break.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-14-2014, 6:17 AM Reply   
Congratulations Darren! You won the picks this week. The Cowboys should have earned a little respect this week. Still early in the season though. I'm standing by my earlier prediction that the Cardinals win the NFC West.
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       10-14-2014, 6:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'm glad the NFL did that. It was only a matter of time before someone did everyone a public service and ripped those stupid things off his neck.
He's still wearing them... Just taped over the Beats logo. wow. he's super cool.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/14/6...appease-brands
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-14-2014, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Congratulations Darren! You won the picks this week. The Cowboys should have earned a little respect this week. Still early in the season though. I'm standing by my earlier prediction that the Cardinals win the NFC West.
Thanks for the silver lining. Didn't even look at my picks, I was still in "shock". I'm not a Cowboys fan but Dez Bryant is a stud. I really wish the Hawks had a bigtime WR like that.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-14-2014, 1:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thanks for the silver lining. Didn't even look at my picks, I was still in "shock". I'm not a Cowboys fan but Dez Bryant is a stud. I really wish the Hawks had a bigtime WR like that.
We do have a big time receiver like Dez. We are just using Percy as a running back instead..... I miss Golden Tate. He wasn't as flashy but that guy caught every ball that was anywhere near him and also knew to keep his route alive when Wilson was scrambling. The OC needs to quit drinking the Percy in the backfield cool-aid and get back to what works. I know it sounds crazy but how about if we use our running back as a running back and use our receivers as receivers. It’s like we are trying too hard.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-14-2014, 3:39 PM Reply   
^^Look, I wear my Hawks goggles as tight as anyone but comparing Dez to Percy or Golden is ridiculous. Dez is waaaayyy better than both of those guys when it comes to fighting for the ball down the field and out jumping the defender. I'd say in a 50/50 ball situation only Megatron is better than Dez.

I do agree that Percy needs to be more of a WR and less RB. I also agree that Lynch needs more carries. They are still just figuring it out. There is more than enough talent on the offense to move the ball, just ask Doug Baldwin...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-15-2014, 4:29 AM Reply   
Doug Baldwin needs to handle his business in the locker room. When players choose the media to air their concerns it always creates a problem. Hopefully Tony Romo's comments about Cowboys fans selling their tickets at home games won't upset the Dallas fans.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-15-2014, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^Look, I wear my Hawks goggles as tight as anyone but comparing Dez to Percy or Golden is ridiculous. Dez is waaaayyy better than both of those guys when it comes to fighting for the ball down the field and out jumping the defender. I'd say in a 50/50 ball situation only Megatron is better than Dez.

I do agree that Percy needs to be more of a WR and less RB. I also agree that Lynch needs more carries. They are still just figuring it out. There is more than enough talent on the offense to move the ball, just ask Doug Baldwin...
Wasn't comparing Golden to Dez as there is no comparison. Only that he was a clutch impact player.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-15-2014, 9:44 AM Reply   
^For sure. Golden was clutch. Although, I'm not really missing him right now. I think RW doesn't really trust his WRs that much or he just plays it really safe. Throw it up and give those guys a chance to make a play.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-15-2014, 4:10 PM Reply   
"I do agree that Percy needs to be more of a WR and less RB"

my fantasy team agrees!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-16-2014, 6:00 AM Reply   
Week 7 pick

NYJ @ NE - Patriots win easy
Old     (WakeWise)      Join Date: Jun 2014       10-16-2014, 6:45 AM Reply   
Love those Patriots.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-16-2014, 9:22 AM Reply   
This week's pics

Hawks - Rams = Hawks running the ball big time.

Cardinals - Raiders = Picking the Raiders in an upset.

Niners - Denver = Niners go down in a shoot out.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-16-2014, 9:23 AM Reply   
Thursday Night Pick:
Pats over Jets by 3 TDs. Brady is catching fire right now!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-16-2014, 9:31 AM Reply   
The rest of my picks
Ravens
Titans
Rams
Browns
Colts
Bills
Bears
Lions
Packers
Chargers
Cardinals
Cowboys
Broncos
Texans
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-17-2014, 8:36 AM Reply   
This might be the most nervous I've been going into a game against a 1-4 team. They are at home and really, really need a win. As the SB champs Seattle is getting everyone's best punch and let's face it we've been off this year. However I know we'll get back to our identity this week. Running the ball and causing havoc on defense, forcing turnovers and shutting down the Rams. TIME TO KICK SOME ASS BOYS!!!!

Hell I'll throw some picks in:

Seattle gets back to what got them there, running the ball and winning
Broncos upend San Francisco
Raiders end their 11 game losing streak

Fun one:
Giants bounce back tough and best the Cowboys late in the game.

Last edited by hatepain; 10-17-2014 at 8:38 AM.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-17-2014, 2:57 PM Reply   
Hawks traded Percy Harvin. WTF
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-17-2014, 2:59 PM Reply   
To the Jets for a mid round pick.
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       10-17-2014, 3:30 PM Reply   
Either has to be a cap move or he was causing problems in the locker room, They need to scratch up a bunch of money to sign Wilson this off season and Percy was taking up a huge chunk.
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       10-17-2014, 3:31 PM Reply   
Hope the Rams didn't waste too much time practicing how to stop that darn Jet sweep......
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-17-2014, 4:12 PM Reply   
Percy was super fun to watch but his numbers are not that great for a guy getting paid that much. Other than the Superbowl, I'd say Harvin in Seattle was pretty much a failure.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-17-2014, 4:25 PM Reply   
Harvin must have been a problem with the team or coaches to dump him now for such a small benefit.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-17-2014, 4:46 PM Reply   
Lot of speculation on the radio up here. Most is centered on incompatibility with the team. It's amazing all the people coming out of the woodwork with supposed inside knowledge of problems in the locker room
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-17-2014, 4:53 PM Reply   
Here ya go...
Attached Images