Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-03-2017, 11:07 PM Reply   
Words can't even begin to describe this logic. The States Attorney's Office in Baltimore is going to not prosecute crimes against illegals in order to protect them from deportation.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...428-story.html

http://www.youngcons.com/horrible-ne...-in-baltimore/


Only from a city seeing triple didgit increases to violent crime and murder could come
up with this. What's even better is they recently begged for more Feds to police the city because they are in crisis mode . So they want more federal assistant , but don't want to adhere to federal law. And they wonder why the city is a war zone. Maybe they just need more space to express themselves ?

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/ba...o-do-their-job
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-04-2017, 12:59 AM Reply   
Karma?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-04-2017, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Words can't even begin to describe this logic. The States Attorney's Office in Baltimore is going to not prosecute crimes against illegals in order to protect them from deportation.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...428-story.html

http://www.youngcons.com/horrible-ne...-in-baltimore/


Only from a city seeing triple didgit increases to violent crime and murder could come
up with this. What's even better is they recently begged for more Feds to police the city because they are in crisis mode . So they want more federal assistant , but don't want to adhere to federal law. And they wonder why the city is a war zone. Maybe they just need more space to express themselves ?

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/ba...o-do-their-job
lol, oh man. Yeah those traffic stops by illegals are reallllllly what's behind that city. There's a reason this is only news on garbage sites like youngcons and breitbart hahahahahahhaahhahahaha
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-04-2017, 9:05 AM Reply   
so you think people that do things illegally and commit illegal acts should be an exception for some reason? You think its ok for a city to try and evade federal law? Just because its on those sites and not CNN, MSNBC etc is because they don't care. It doesn't make it untrue.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-04-2017, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
so you think people that do things illegally and commit illegal acts should be an exception for some reason? You think its ok for a city to try and evade federal law? Just because its on those sites and not CNN, MSNBC etc is because they don't care. It doesn't make it untrue.
You think it's ok to let people off for a speeding ticket? You ever been let off for a speeding ticket? The end is near! The end is near! You guys are republicans bitching about cities trying to evade federal law? Now I have seen it all! You guys are supposed to be small government, let the states do it themselves types no? Or does that only apply when you guys are rounding people up to deport?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-04-2017, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
You think it's ok to let people off for a speeding ticket? You ever been let off for a speeding ticket? The end is near! The end is near! You guys are republicans bitching about cities trying to evade federal law? Now I have seen it all! You guys are supposed to be small government, let the states do it themselves types no? Or does that only apply when you guys are rounding people up to deport?
Can you tell me what right winger has ever lobbied to skirt the Constitution, Declaration of Independence or any Federal Immigration Law? The right is in general for less government , and against creating more laws with more rules and regulations. It 's not for disregarding the laws on the books or the laws that govern this country as whole. Using a speeding ticket (which has no "criminal" liability in most cases ) as a comparable argument for a misdameanor offenses , more so a misdameanor offenses involving a crime against persons is absurd.

Here is a list of some of the crimes they want to excuse , keep in mind this is a small small portion of all the crimes they want to include.

-Most property crimes, such as theft, embezzlement, receipt of stolen goods, and arson of personal property.


So your argument is you're ok if someone burned your property to cause damage , stole your stereo gear , stole your wakeboard gear, broke into your car , or stole you wife's purse?????? You want them to get the same punishment as someone exceeding the speed limit is what your saying. So if someone took all your belongings and they were caught you wouldn't prosecute them? If someone broke all the windows out on your car you wouldn't want them charged?

Last edited by xstarrider; 05-04-2017 at 11:08 AM.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-04-2017, 11:21 AM Reply   
It's as if at Times our country has been taken over by foreign governments that want to undermine and destroy us by implementing rules and laws that hurt us. Sanctuary City's or Libral Hell Holes as they should be called are a great example. One documentary I saw talked about how In the 70's & 80's Russia was upset at how the US was doing so well, and that the social programs that Russia had adopted were choking them. Russia's was of fighting back at the USA was to Use Artists, Writers, Comunity Organizers and Local Politicians to implement socal programs that would financially cripple the US with social programs and put the US on a even playing field as Social Welfare go's with Russia.

I know it sounds like a crazy Tin Foil hat wearing story but it's true.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-04-2017, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Can you tell me what right winger has ever lobbied to skirt the Constitution, Declaration of Independence or any Federal Immigration Law? The right is in general for less government , and against creating more laws with more rules and regulations. It 's not for disregarding the laws on the books or the laws that govern this country as whole. Using a speeding ticket (which has no "criminal" liability in most cases ) as a comparable argument for a misdameanor offenses , more so a misdameanor offenses involving a crime against persons is absurd.

Here is a list of some of the crimes they want to excuse , keep in mind this is a small small portion of all the crimes they want to include.

-Most property crimes, such as theft, embezzlement, receipt of stolen goods, and arson of personal property.


So your argument is you're ok if someone burned your property to cause damage , stole your stereo gear , stole your wakeboard gear, broke into your car , or stole you wife's purse?????? You want them to get the same punishment as someone exceeding the speed limit is what your saying. So if someone took all your belongings and they were caught you wouldn't prosecute them? If someone broke all the windows out on your car you wouldn't want them charged?
Wait, didn't Baltimore PD profile for years? Isn't that skirting the constitution?looooooooool
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-04-2017, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Wait, didn't Baltimore PD profile for years? Isn't that skirting the constitution?looooooooool
Stilll waiting for those answers wake on what you plan to do with the guy police caught stealing your stuff, vandalizing your personal property?

Instead you and make another argument that's been disproved over and over and over again. I am not gonna repost all the data again disproving your false claims of profiling within the Baltimore P.D. , but feel free to point to the mass amounts of profiling you claim to know so much about. Those have yet to make an appearance in any thread . Can you point to the proof, the data, and the numbers the police were consistently profiling? Not some conjecture made up by Obamas agenda driven DOJ. Before you state the DOJ report IS the factual data , let me caution you that their report was already torn to shreds. It had no factual findings. They released no numbers, examples , or actual instances in which profiling was running rampid . THEIR REPORT CONTAINED NONE All their report did was state police are racist and make conjecture police focus too much on one demographic. Well duh. That's exactly what police do, they focus on the demographic committing the most crimes.

Furthermore you know all those marches, riots and press conferences that destroyed their city( you know when the mayor told police to stand down and give them space to vent) , calling for police heads to roll in their poster boy, Freddie Grey's case, the one allegedly highlighting out of control brutality and racial profiling, ............. Every officer ,,,,,EVERY SINGLE OFFICER was acquitted on all counts or all charges dropped were dropped against them if their case didn't go to to trial yet . You know who is facing charges now? The prosecutors and politicians involved in that entire made up crusade. Explain that!

Since you believe racial profiling was at issue. Surely you believe it's been reduced now that Baltimore is under a conscent decree. Now that the Feds and local politicians were monitoring it even more closely your claims of profiling again should have been reduced. They wanted less police, they wanted more hands off police. Explain how getting exactly what BLM ,the DOJ , and the local government wanted created the biggest increases in crime in decades . Explain why after years of saying they don't need police to target these areas so hard , they are now begging to call in reinforcements to those same areas, begging for federal assistance to what ??? TARGET THOSE SAME AREAS they were just on the national news crying were so overrun with the racist police they are begging to return .

Last edited by xstarrider; 05-04-2017 at 12:05 PM.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-04-2017, 12:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Stilll waiting for those answers wake on what you plan to do with the guy police caught stealing your stuff, vandalizing your personal property?

Instead you and make another argument that's been disproved over and over and over again. I am not gonna repost all the data again disproving your false claims of profiling within the Baltimore P.D. , but feel free to point to the mass amounts of profiling you claim to know so much about. Those have yet to make an appearance in any thread . Can you point to the proof, the data, and the numbers the police were consistently profiling? Not some conjecture made up by Obamas agenda driven DOJ. Before you state the DOJ report IS the factual data , let me caution you that their report was already torn to shreds. It had no factual findings. They released no numbers, examples , or actual instances in which profiling was running rampid . THEIR REPORT CONTAINED NONE All their report did was state police are racist and make conjecture police focus too much on one demographic. Well duh. That's exactly what police do, they focus on the demographic committing the most crimes.

Furthermore you know all those marches, riots and press conferences that destroyed their city( you know when the mayor told police to stand down and give them space to vent) , calling for police heads to roll in their poster boy, Freddie Grey's case, the one allegedly highlighting out of control brutality and racial profiling, ............. Every officer ,,,,,EVERY SINGLE OFFICER was acquitted on all counts or all charges dropped were dropped against them if their case didn't go to to trial yet . You know who is facing charges now? The prosecutors and politicians involved in that entire made up crusade. Explain that!

Since you believe racial profiling was at issue. Surely you believe it's been reduced now that Baltimore is under a conscent decree. Now that the Feds and local politicians were monitoring it even more closely your claims of profiling again should have been reduced. They wanted less police, they wanted more hands off police. Explain how getting exactly what BLM ,the DOJ , and the local government wanted created the biggest increases in crime in decades . Explain why after years of saying they don't need police to target these areas so hard , they are now begging to call in reinforcements to those same areas, begging for federal assistance to what ??? TARGET THOSE SAME AREAS they were just on the national news crying were so overrun with the racist police they are begging to return .
Refer to my post in your other thread why I don't respond to hypotheticals as an argument.

You're really gonna use the Freddie Gray case as an open and shut book for racial profiling in a police department? It was one case. You act like officers suing after that case shows that there is guilt? Couldn't you say the same for the officers? Or does it not work like that? Two way street.

Let me get this straight, the DOJ report was torn to shreds, only to have a federal judge say they needed to crack down on what was in it? That makes a ton of sense.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-04-2017, 12:17 PM Reply   
XSTAR you don't get it. The libs are gonna always want to point to some imaginary racism or invisible discrimination to prove a point. You guys talk about Straw Men or False arguments???
Thats right the libs favorite thing to do is play god and when their faild policys prove to be wrong they want us to keep dumping tax payer money into their faild plans.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-04-2017, 12:20 PM Reply   
BTW, let me state I have zero issue with police, and I don't use blankets to describe an entire workforce, I believe there are some bad officers just like there are bad employees in any job, but their issues are magnified exponentially due to having a gun and power. I have said it on here before, the pay for police officers NEEDS to be raised for this exact reason. As you have brought up multiple times, police forces are losing their employees, these guys deserved to be paid more and NEED to be paid more. With more money being paid, you will have more applicants and therefore have a more selective process as to who becomes a police officer. That, and the job just should be paid more for what it entails.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-04-2017, 12:27 PM Reply   
You don't respond to questions because your answers will put on display your warped mind and the fact all you do is troll. It's as simple as that. You just sat here and argued in favor of not charging illegals with crimes because they are like speeding offenses. Now I challenge you, and put you in the same situation as the these victims you believe shouldn't receive justice, and all of sudden you go mute. Weird how when the situation applies to others you can speak in hypotheticals all you want, but when confronted on what you would do when it involved yourself you're now all of a sudden unable to give an opinion. Wouldn't expect anything less from a social justice warrior like yourself .

Let me break it down for you. Your answer is either
1) I wouldn't charge, I'd let him go because I wouldn't want him deported in support of your argument. After all it's a speeding ticket ( in which case you have some serious issues).

2) charge him and completely do a 180 your argument above . Either way you can't win. That's why you won't answer. See how that works. It's called owned by your own logic. Thanks for playing. Be sure to drive the speed limit.

Last edited by xstarrider; 05-04-2017 at 12:33 PM.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-04-2017, 12:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
You don't respond to questions because your answers will put on display your warped mind and the fact all you do is troll. It's as simple as that. You just sat here and argued in favor of not charging illegals with crimes because they are like speeding offenses. Now I challenge you, and put you in the same situation as the these victims you believe shouldn't receive justice, and all of sudden you go mute. Weird how when the situation applies to others you can speak in hypotheticals all you want, but when confronted on what you would do when it involved yourself you're now all of a sudden unable to give an opinion. Wouldn't expect anything less from a social justice warrior like yourself .

Let me break it down for you. Your answer is either
1) I wouldn't charge, I'd let him go because I wouldn't want him deported in support of your argument. After all it's a speeding ticket ( in which case you have some serious issues ).

2) charge him and completely do a 180 your argument above . Either way you can't win. That's why you won't answer. See how that works. It's called owned by your own logic. Thanks for playing. Be sure to drive the speed limit.
You're actually absolutely right and that is quite the jackass thing of me to do after my speeding ticket logic. My take on the situation with Baltimore is that no, I don't think a person should be instantly deported for a non-violent crime, and when you have a president who is hell bent on deporting people as fast as he can in the largest numbers he can, you invite logic like this to be taken. Not saying it is the correct logic, but I also don't think the end is near because a couple guys might get off for non-violent crimes. Like you have stated, there is a much larger issue in Baltimore than non-violent illegals.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-04-2017, 12:46 PM Reply   
So to clarify.

You don't think a guy caught stealing your stuff , or vandalizing your property should be deported if he's in this country illegally.

You do believe he should be punished for his crime tho.

What should we do then to punish this ILLEGAL who already broke one law after entering and remaining in this country ILLEGALLY ?


There are only two options left if he is not deported


Simply incarcerate him? The left and yourself have consistently argued agains the prison system and its effectiveness . Also argued that the $$ of operating prisons is outrageous . Deporting him costs less than putting him in prison and supplying him with room and board for a period of time. So that would be a cost savings measure which the left is in favor of. Deportation is also a way to reduce the prison population . Anothe major push from the left. So why is deportation so evil ?



Or

We simply let him free , which has already been agreed is not sane


It's been proven over and over the criminal element does not contribute in any positive manner to society . There is now way to make a counterpoint to that . Here is an effective way to weed out the bad element of illegals. I'm you would think the left would jump on board and say yes. These are the people we ant gone. Give some support to this movement , while still arguing their cause for allowing contributing illegals to stay. You would get a lot more people in support of that. Instead they chose the path to use criminals to bolster their immigration argument. It makes them look completely INSANE and outside any logical argument .

Last edited by xstarrider; 05-04-2017 at 12:55 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-04-2017, 1:07 PM Reply   
Imagine for a second being the victim here of a crime , You walk into court , you are ready to pursue charges . The SA's office tells you ,sir I am sorry , we are. NOT going to prosecute the offender because we are afraid he may get deported if he is convicted.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-04-2017, 3:40 PM Reply   
X. My thoughts exactly, TheWake, along with several other liberal ding dongs here. They are Trolling. No one can be that stupid. But you didn't expose a common tactic of these social justice warriors. They are always willing to give up another person's place in line or right as long as it's not theirs.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-04-2017, 6:56 PM Reply   
Ya, I agree of you are an illegal and get busted for something then yes you should be deported. Don't see how you could see it any other way to be honest.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-04-2017, 7:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Ya, I agree of you are an illegal and get busted for something then yes you should be deported. Don't see how you could see it any other way to be honest.
My issue with it, is that it's a non-issue. I've talked about it before, illegal immigrants don't cause much in the way of crime.

Here xstar, .org from an organization you might agree with, and a study on illegal immigrants and crime.

https://www.policefoundation.org/wp-...pendix-D_0.pdf
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-04-2017, 10:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
My issue with it, is that it's a non-issue. I've talked about it before, illegal immigrants don't cause much in the way of crime.

Here xstar, .org from an organization you might agree with, and a study on illegal immigrants and crime.

https://www.policefoundation.org/wp-...pendix-D_0.pdf
Sweet, we only talking about a few drop kicks then. Punt them home already.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-09-2017, 9:42 PM Reply   
Listen to this go's straight to Swat's Orignal post and the insane pre Trump procedure of catch and release

https://www.youtube.com/embed/2QOwAJ2ez6U?rel=0
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-09-2017, 11:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
My issue with it, is that it's a non-issue. I've talked about it before, illegal immigrants don't cause much in the way of crime.

Here xstar, .org from an organization you might agree with, and a study on illegal immigrants and crime.

https://www.policefoundation.org/wp-...pendix-D_0.pdf
Ahhhhh WAKE yet again using is own numbers to show his warped/psychotic mind in full effect. First off .........Feel free to show me anywhere I pointed to illegals being a major issue committing violent crimes? Not once have I ever even hinted that a majority of illegals are violent criminals. ( let's be clear tho , every illegal is a criminal, they've violated federal immigration law). We can argue back and forth whether that is a serious crime or not another time.


You have however managed to post data that literally kicks you right in your own nuts.


You gracefully provide us with numbers that prove how irrational your thought process is. Here you are making argument that criminals are a rarity among illegal immigrants. Arguing the amount is so minimal we shouldn't even be focusing on it. I find this all so amusing. You have consistently come out and spoken out against police using excessive force and consistently profiling to be so out of control it needs its own movement. Welll here you provided data about something you claim is non existent..........the crime rate amongst illegals. You are making an argument it's so minimal you want us to spend no time on it,,,,,,,,,,what's odd is those excessive force and racial profiling incidents( police accountability instances ) you are so hard up about occcur at even lower rates then these numbers you posted. Yet you want increased accountability for that. They occur at fractions of the numbers you provided here for illegals. HYPOCRACY AT ITS FINEST YET AGAIN.


I can't even begin to understand how you are still trying to make an argument that ILLEGAL CONVICTED CRIMINALS , shouldn't be deported. How can you not realize how stupid you sound? There is no argument you can make to support a push to not to deport them. It's insanity to keep trying.

Last edited by xstarrider; 05-09-2017 at 11:09 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-09-2017, 11:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Listen to this go's straight to Swat's Orignal post and the insane pre Trump procedure of catch and release

https://www.youtube.com/embed/2QOwAJ2ez6U?rel=0
Come on Grant. People don't want doses of reality here. They want to pretend they're crusaders for the rights of the oppressed while completely forgoing the rights of those who chose to follow the law. This scenario is another prime example of "you can't fix stupid ."
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-09-2017, 11:36 PM Reply   
Swat I seriously think many of the Social Justice Warriors your running up against here are just trolling. I seriously don't think people are that stupid. Wait I take that back but even so . I think people like Wake are saying /posting links to making up fake arguments & Pull our chains & pass the time. My advice! come here "Kick a Liberal" and then laugh and move on.

Last edited by grant_west; 05-09-2017 at 11:39 PM.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 8:54 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us