Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-07-2017, 1:01 PM Reply   
Thank You President Trump. Free Speech for all religions.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-07-2017, 1:30 PM Reply   
https://www.facebook.com/ThePolitica...0761515292598/ Only snowflakes melting around here are the Liberal democrats. Thank You President Trump. We will continue to strive to keep our Country and World clean and reduce pollution, but will not line the pockets of other Countries, and Liberal who-haws.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-07-2017, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
prowake, how come you aren't pointing out the ISIS terrorist attack in Tehran?
because thats what happens when you sponsor evil. Terror happens daily in the middle east. Muslims have been brutally killing other muslims for a long ass time. Its all over "whos more muslim"

would be awesome if we could convince the idiots that a new prophet is living and he requests all REAL muslims to congregate in the middle east, then flatten the entire bunch. Ahh, if only this was a perfect world

but back to trump- Looks like comey's firing is another nothing burger! Enjoy your president, everyone! I'll be waking up glad every morning for at least 8 years
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-07-2017, 2:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
because thats what happens when you sponsor evil. Terror happens daily in the middle east. Muslims have been brutally killing other muslims for a long ass time. Its all over "whos more muslim"

would be awesome if we could convince the idiots that a new prophet is living and he requests all REAL muslims to congregate in the middle east, then flatten the entire bunch. Ahh, if only this was a perfect world

but back to trump- Looks like comey's firing is another nothing burger! Enjoy your president, everyone! I'll be waking up glad every morning for at least 8 years
Sure thing. If you think the President telling the Director of the FBI to back off of an investigation is a "nothing burger", then you have your head buried up your ass.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-07-2017, 2:42 PM Reply   
we should bet some bitcoin on it being nothing
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-07-2017, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
we should bet some bitcoin on it being nothing
It doesn't matter what Comey says, if it's damning you blind Trump-backers will call it "Fake News" or attack Comey's credibility.

The fact remains that US Presidents shouldn't be attempting to use their leverage to stall or end active FBI investigations.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-07-2017, 2:49 PM Reply   
interesting how liberal media is spinning his statement to say one thing and conservative media is spinning it to say another

if one spin were true, he would be impeached.

if the other is true, he would not.

care to bet some BTC?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-07-2017, 3:13 PM Reply   
Impeachment is a political process. He still has quite a ways to go for his own party to turn on him in the House, even if the offenses themselves were impeachable. (for the record, I haven't seen or heard of anything that rises to the level of impeachable in my own mind. Crap tons of incompetence, but nothing overtly nefarious)
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-07-2017, 6:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Sure thing. If you think the President telling the Director of the FBI to back off of an investigation is a "nothing burger", then you have your head buried up your ass.
Jeremy what did President Trump Say?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-07-2017, 7:05 PM Reply   
There are two types of Liberals Ignorant and Evil.https://www.facebook.com/GOP/videos/10155061396715090/
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-07-2017, 7:13 PM Reply   
This is going to be good other then the guy filing the lawsuit has died.https://www.facebook.com/An0malyMusi...4068412270436/
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-07-2017, 7:32 PM Reply   
man, im almost tired of liberals being proved wrong again

almost
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-08-2017, 5:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
interesting how liberal media is spinning his statement to say one thing and conservative media is spinning it to say another

if one spin were true, he would be impeached.

if the other is true, he would not.

care to bet some BTC?
The "I got into computers 2 years ago starter pack: "I use Bitcoin and love Wikileaks and Guccifer"".
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-08-2017, 7:38 AM Reply   
assumptions sure make your look like a sore loser after being proved wrong time and time again
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-08-2017, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
This is going to be good other then the guy filing the lawsuit has died.https://www.facebook.com/An0malyMusi...4068412270436/
Really? You think a process server is the person suing?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-08-2017, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Really? You think a process server is the person suing?
Yes the server is dead like so many others. Get with the program Turtle . Your Evil DNC's party lost the election. Face it Turtle you are a looser.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-08-2017, 9:49 AM Reply   
LOL

so after testimony, trump is vindicated, and Loretta Lynch actually tried to obstruct justice

LOLOLOL
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-08-2017, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL

so after testimony, trump is vindicated, and Loretta Lynch actually tried to obstruct justice

LOLOLOL
Of course Pro we all knew that. Libtards do not count. If Trump cured cancer they would find a way to spin it and label it. Trump should go after all of the crooked left. It is more important for him to keep his promises and forge on.

Last edited by deneng; 06-08-2017 at 10:03 AM. Reason: MAGA
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-08-2017, 10:07 AM Reply   
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-08-2017, 10:35 AM Reply   
Forbes details Trump's self-dealing.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex.../#4b2ff91a6b4a
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-08-2017, 11:54 AM Reply   
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2017, 3:41 PM Reply   
I got a chance to listen to much of Comeys testimony today. Not too many big surprises as most was released yesterday. Still some pretty interesting stuff he laid out and his read on the presidents requests. In one part of the testimony Comey tells that Trump asks everyone in the room to leave, including VP Pence, Jared and even Sessions who was Comeys boss, so he could talk to Comey alone. Hmmm. Why does he want evryone out? Why does he want the FBI to back off Flynn so much to ask several times? Flynn may be the one to flip to save himself. He knows Trumps only concern is Trump. Spin it how you like, but in no way has he been vindicated. Im sure tonight Hannity will say he was vindicated and how they should be prosecuting some democrat for treason or obstruction and cry some more how dishonest and vile the fake media is.... LOL. I also heard McCain speak and question Comey. He didnt sound good, almost like the beginning stage of Alzheimers. Thank you for your service but it may be time for you to head on home.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-08-2017, 4:32 PM Reply   
McCain is going senile, all he said was absolute nonsense

Comey has been playing favorites and only acts in certain ways to appear balanced IMO

Hillary broke the law yet Comey deemed her intentions were innocent
Trump broke no law yet Comey deemed his intentions were not innocent

AG lynch ORDERED Comey to call the investigation a matter to fall in line with the clinton campaign and found no need to request a special counsel
Trump HOPES the flynn investigation soon ends and Comey is shocked and troubled and leaks it to spark a special counsel after his dismissal

He also lied about the reasoning. NYT published his leak the day before Trump made the tweets Comey blamed his reasoning on.

He also confirmed all the evidence showing Russia interference was provided by the private company the DNC hired after refusing the FBI access to their servers. not sure why this wasnt blown tf up. The DNC has been proven to be liars and cheaters and everyone seems to just shift focus on attacking the messenger who exposed their lies and cheats. They should have no way been allowed to investigate themselves.

In any case, Comey has shown to be spineless and unable to take any lead on multiple occasions in his testimony

Last edited by prowake; 06-08-2017 at 4:42 PM.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-08-2017, 5:01 PM Reply   
Please people, partisanship aside,

WHY should the DNC be allowed to deny FBI server access and given the freedom to PICK any company of their choosing to investigate after they were clearly caught cheating and colluding with the media?

where is the logic in that?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       06-08-2017, 5:47 PM Reply   
i've been reading this thread for a while.... and i'm sure i'm wrong but are any of the so called "lib-tards" here defending the DNC? I have no love for the DNC but i'm not a Trump fan. I guess that makes me a lib-tard?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-08-2017, 6:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
i've been reading this thread for a while.... and i'm sure i'm wrong but are any of the so called "lib-tards" here defending the DNC? I have no love for the DNC but i'm not a Trump fan. I guess that makes me a lib-tard?
Yep. I've never seen anything like it. If you don't march with Trump lock in step, "YOU'RE A LIBERAL!!!"
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-08-2017, 6:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. I've never seen anything like it. If you don't march with Trump lock in step, "YOU'RE A LIBERAL!!!"
Jeremy, it's a digital world! Everything is white or black, right or wrong, now get back in line!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-08-2017, 7:06 PM Reply   
Quote:

He also lied about the reasoning. NYT published his leak the day before Trump made the tweets Comey blamed his reasoning on.
Wrong! But keep watching FOX news(alternate facts)
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-08-2017, 7:12 PM Reply   
See the fox clip above. Fox isn't even peddling this BS anymore (except for Hannity).
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-08-2017, 7:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Wrong! But keep watching FOX news(alternate facts)
may 11th NYT article including leaked information from comey's memo: https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/1....co/yeatoJPQXH

may 12th:

lib tard proven wrong again
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-08-2017, 7:32 PM Reply   
Please people, partisanship aside,

WHY should the DNC be allowed to deny FBI server access and given the freedom to PICK any company of their choosing to investigate after they were clearly caught cheating and colluding with the media?

Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-08-2017, 7:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
not a lib tard, just a tard.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-08-2017, 7:44 PM Reply   
Quote:

They shouldn't and there is no logic in it. The DNC are a bunch of crooks who deserve any kicks in the balls that come there way.

Doesn't make anything man child trump does anymore wrong or right tho.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-08-2017, 7:50 PM Reply   
well the biggest thing I admire about Trump is his willingness to kick those DNC crooks in the balls

it was his biggest selling point for his administration - less government, less corruption.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-08-2017, 8:54 PM Reply   
Prowake, you are a TrumpTard! Why is there No mention of the word memo in the Times article on the 11th? Trumps tweet was on the 12th AND THE MEMOS WERE PUBLISHED THE FOLLOWING WEEK! I know you have a hard time understanding this stuff, but if Trump didn't tweet on the 12th, the memo would Not have been published. Just listen to Comey, he is very honest and tells the truth, unlike Trumps lawyer, which lies and lies and lies to cover for Trump. I have also noticed that Trump has been put in a "Time Out" from his tweeting.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-08-2017, 8:59 PM Reply   
I lost complete faith that our government would "do the right thing", when Clinton was caught lying under oath, and nothing was done. So much for ....nobody is above the law.

The entire system is corrupt
Several members of our government are well beyond able to serve. Pelosi falls right in the same category as McCain

I'm tired of the partisan BS

It's a farce when a political figure can just say....I don't recall.....and get away with crap

you and I couldn't do that

I hope hope Trump gets away with everything that Bush, Clinton, Obama, Clinton...etal.....got away with. I hope that the system gets so bad, that real change happens

just don't mess with my little pond.....:-)
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-08-2017, 9:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
well the biggest thing I admire about Trump is his willingness to kick those DNC crooks in the balls
Indeed an admirable quality. Its a shame he kicks himself in the balls on every backstroke.

Quote:
it was his biggest selling point for his administration - less government, less corruption.
Haha. less corruption, that's a good one. At least with Trump he is so hamfisted that there is no illusions about him doing anything for anybody's interests but his.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-08-2017, 9:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I hope hope Trump gets away with everything that Bush, Clinton, Obama, Clinton...etal.....got away with
No no no. IMO that is the worst attitude. Real change is possible you just have to stop following the system. Vote independent.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-08-2017, 9:19 PM Reply   
but that's 3 years away. Things need to go south enough that both party bases are fed up. For now, it's still primarily partisan. The media needs to be on board.

I hate to sound like a homer......but the media is still in love with the left. They need to be fed up too
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-09-2017, 4:07 AM Reply   
Geez lets get back to governing our nation. The right needs to get back to carrying out the Presidents agenda, and the left needs to do something other then make alot of noise and act like children. . The American people elected our so called leaders to perform in order to change the direction that the previous led us into. Saying that I am glad the presidents new budget will save American taxpayers a projected 180 billion dollars over 10 years, and by doing so will reverse the previous presidents of allowing able bodied to collect food stamps without working. This will require ABLE bodied people to actually do something in to receive funds from the American taxpayer for food. This is not new ,but predates Senor Barry. Thank You Mr. President. Chalk one up for the American taxpayer. Libtards don't get your panties twisted up.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-09-2017, 5:26 AM Reply   
Quote:

Good point Prowake.
Let me get this straight..Comey was the head of the FBI? Huh.. So a spineless whimp can be the head of the FBI.. I mean first Comey says he was 'caught of guard' by the use of the word 'hope' such that he was not able to 'process' what Trump really meant in real time..And it was not until after the meeting that Comey 'processed' it and 'interpreted' it to mean Trump was asking him to drop the case on Flynn.. which by the way, even if Trump told Comey to drop the case, that is not breaking any laws.. But i digress.. Big scary Trump made Comey so nervous that he could not process the use of the word 'hope' until later.. OK, I dont buy it but lets give Comey the benefit of the doubt.. So, why not the next day or the next week didn't Comey turn in his resignation and tell Trump the reason I am resigning is because I 'feel' you asked me to drop the case on Flynn.. And why didn't Comey when under oath and asked if anyone pressured him to drop the case, which was weeks after it happened, didn't Comey tell them yes.. I 'felt' Trump was pressuring me to drop the case.. I mean were you lying then or are you lying now.. now after you got fired.. So this spineless whimp could not stand up to Trump, nor could he stand up to Lynch when she CLEARLY pressured him to NOT tell anyone Hillary was under investigation.. Spineless and nuttless if you ask me!
Long story short, Comeys testimony does not pass the smell test.. He is basically BUTT HURT that he got fired..But not as butt hurt as all the left leaning liberal anti-american democrats are today. Because even with all of Comey's 180's and admitting that he himself leaked info.. There was and still is no shread of proof let alone a smoking gun that could be used to impeach Trump..Nope..None.. Nada..Zip
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-09-2017, 5:37 AM Reply   
https://www.facebook.com/CRTV/videos/10213598845990723/ And on the far away shores there is strife and turmoil but nobody is willing to do anything about it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-09-2017, 7:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
https://www.facebook.com/CRTV/videos/10213598845990723/ And on the far away shores there is strife and turmoil but nobody is willing to do anything about it.
LOL so much critical analysis there! I don't know how I didn't see how Braveheart is EXACTLY like the refugee crisis. It's uncanny.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-09-2017, 10:26 AM Reply   
LOL does this guy live in reality? Does he hear his dad?

https://www.cafe.com/eric-trump-defe...and-profanity/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2017, 11:04 AM Reply   
If my boss tells me to he HOPES to see my report by the end of the week, I pretty much understand what he means.
Concur with jo shmoe, Presidents lawyer really F'd up with his statements and totally not understanding the timeline. Rookie mistake. He really needs to get better council.
Some folks here are starting to sound like they watch too much Hannity, fighting battles that no one is defending and using too many silly adjectives. Who has defended the DNC? Or Hillary? or Kathey Griffen, Lynch...

AG lynch ORDERED Comey to call the investigation a matter to fall in line with the clinton campaign and found no need to request a special counsel
Trump HOPES the flynn investigation soon ends and Comey is shocked and troubled and leaks it to spark a special counsel after his dismissal

^^^That is an inaccurate statement.
She ordered him to call the "investigation" a "matter".
Trump told Comey, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”
Trump kept requesting it be released that he, Trump, was not under investigation. He repeats the claim in Comeys firing letter (That whole changing explanation about how/why fired is ridicules and un-explainable). Trump is worried about Trump only. I think he has some real concerns about what may end up public. There must have been 10-15 times that Comey said he could not respond in public, i assume he answered those questions at the closed door meeting that immediately followed. Eventually it will be released. This investigation is a long way from being over. None of yesterdays hearing really involves the $$ side, Muellers investigation will follow the $$, Sessions, Manafort, Flynn ... and the fact that russia is very involved in F'ing with our elections.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-09-2017, 11:25 AM Reply   
I know that this will invite some name calling
but
here are some random, not completely thought out thoughts (I guess this makes me a troll?) :

things that I agree with......
we don't want foreign governments rigging our elections
we don't want our officials teaming up with foreign governments to rig our elections

I get this and agree

but, if foreign or domestic hackers found real info that damages a party's reputation/credibility, is it the hacker that's the bad guy? or the one that possessed the damning information to begin with?

If Russia didn't rig the voting machines, or bribe the members of the electoral college, isn't it on us to secure our servers? Shouldn't we always assume, in this day and age, that someone, somewhere is always going to try to hack and leak info?

How is Russia propagating fake news any different that organized party committees spreading damning talking points about a candidate or the opposing party?

I don't think that it is....

I agree that a candidate shouldn't organize with a foreign government to slander the opposition. This point seems basic. But, I think that it's naive to think that foreign nations wouldn't and haven't done this this on their own
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-09-2017, 11:40 AM Reply   
Cliff --

thank you thank you thank you for a little bit of nuance and reason in your analysis. It's very refreshing.

Even though we're on opposite sides of the fence ideologically, I agree with 98% of what you wrote.

Quote:
but, if foreign or domestic hackers found real info that damages a party's reputation/credibility, is it the hacker that's the bad guy? or the one that possessed the damning information to begin with?
THIS, though, I think you are looking at the wrong way. Should people be held accountable for what they write/email? Ha, abso-friggin-lutely. Discretion is the better part of valor and all that. Pretty much don't ever put anything in writing that could come back to haunt you (this goes for my kids' FB accounds too). The drafter is ultimately responsible for the content of what he writes.

But this DOES NOT mean that we shouldn't worry about concerted efforts by foreign governments to hack our communications. What about the stuff that the hacker doesn't publicly release? Forward looking statements / plans / strategy?

For that matter, how do we know that the Russians don't have a vast RNC treasure trove that they are sitting on because it's not in their interest to play it right now?

I don't think we should be encouraging hacking or dismissing them if we like what they found anymore than we should be dismissing the criminality of the leaks that continue to pour out of the executive branch. Sure, the leaked material is salacious and interesting, but we don't really want to be encouraging the Chelsea (Brad) Mannings, Snowdens, and Reality Winners of the world just because we are pleased to know what classified secrets they disclosed.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-09-2017, 11:53 AM Reply   
Shawndoggy, I agree.

what I'm saying, to your point, is that we need to assume that foreign governments are ALWAYS going to try to hack and propagate information that sways opinion to whom they want in power

I find the entire campaign process very depressing. I'm sure that there are lots of qualified people in our country that would do a heck of a job in public office, that choose not to, because of the current process

I certainly don't have the answers, but it would be nice to regulate how campaigns are run and what the media can and can't say

I know, a republican wanting regulation.......it's truly a ****ed up world
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       06-09-2017, 12:03 PM Reply   
I get torn on this, the USA is not on the up & up. Especially under the last admin, they were caught red handed trying to stage a coup in the Ukraine that just seems to get ignored. Of course Russia is gonna be pissed & respond accordingly. We meddled in the Israel election, the Egypt elections & those are just the ones we know about. They also knew about the Russian interference for years, but it only became an issue after they lost the election? Leaking should not be encouraged but we also learned just how deep the corruption goes, sadly everyone is so numb to it it hardly registered for anyone unless it could be used to score political points. We should also look into how we meddle in Russian affairs, try to control their Ruble, try to crash their economy with oil wars & Russia is a big enough bear they can fight back as well. China meddles in our elections yet that is ignored, China is also buying up any media company that will sell to them & they covertly try to control the message through those channels. Lastly, we know some of Russias involvement here but in regards to the DNC servers, why did they not allow the FBI to check out their servers & instead had them destroyed before they could be looked at? The inside job sounds more accurate, but we'll never know for sure, sadly, until the truth is leaked. Irony at its finest.

For the RNC, if Russia had it, they would have spilled it, they don't care who wins the election, they just want to sow chaos & expose these people as much as we do. In my view, Russia is doing what it feels it needs for their best interest & to ward off the globalist agenda & retain their own.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-09-2017, 12:45 PM Reply   
so do you guys believe its obstruction of justice to pardon somebody? any lawyers in here?

Just heard from an attorney that Trump could have pardoned Flynn at any moment which would have immediately and legally ended Flynn's investigation
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       06-09-2017, 1:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
so do you guys believe its obstruction of justice to pardon somebody? any lawyers in here?

Just heard from an attorney that Trump could have pardoned Flynn at any moment which would have immediately and legally ended Flynn's investigation
My understanding is yes he could have, but the flags it would raise would be a whole other issue. Likewise, Obama could have done the same with Hillary but chose not to. And as we learned yesterday he pardoned her via directing Lynch to drop the "matter".
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-09-2017, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:

That's like suggesting that you could've solved Watergate for Nixon by pardoning the plumbers.

Of he could pardon Flynn. And he chose not to. How come?

IMHO, when you start dealing out pardons for your own administration you are marching pretty far down the path to impeachment. Two months into a new administration? That'd sap every bit of good will and forward momentum from a young administration.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-09-2017, 1:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
I get torn on this, the USA is not on the up & up. Especially under the last admin, they were caught red handed trying to stage a coup in the Ukraine that just seems to get ignored. Of course Russia is gonna be pissed & respond accordingly. We meddled in the Israel election, the Egypt elections & those are just the ones we know about. They also knew about the Russian interference for years, but it only became an issue after they lost the election? Leaking should not be encouraged but we also learned just how deep the corruption goes, sadly everyone is so numb to it it hardly registered for anyone unless it could be used to score political points. We should also look into how we meddle in Russian affairs, try to control their Ruble, try to crash their economy with oil wars & Russia is a big enough bear they can fight back as well. China meddles in our elections yet that is ignored, China is also buying up any media company that will sell to them & they covertly try to control the message through those channels. Lastly, we know some of Russias involvement here but in regards to the DNC servers, why did they not allow the FBI to check out their servers & instead had them destroyed before they could be looked at? The inside job sounds more accurate, but we'll never know for sure, sadly, until the truth is leaked. Irony at its finest.
Oh for sure we shouldn't be surprised that our own dirty tricks are being used on us. But we shouldn't ignore the whole issue as a waste of time and a witch hunt either. We should try to understand what happened, if only to make us better able to defend against it next time (counterintelligence vs. criminal prosecution). But dude, we've totally meddled in EVERYBODY's affairs all over the world forever. Iran/contra, noriega, shoot, saddam was our boy, and so was the Shah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
For the RNC, if Russia had it, they would have spilled it, they don't care who wins the election, they just want to sow chaos & expose these people as much as we do. In my view, Russia is doing what it feels it needs for their best interest & to ward off the globalist agenda & retain their own.
Totally hypothetical, but one could make the argument that the Russians were either after a very weak Hillary (what everybody considered the presumptive result right up to election night), or secondarily a moron in the WH. Exposing RNC communications (assuming they exist, which I must, because people are jerks to one another no matter their politics) would arguably create a "strong Hillary" scenario, which doesn't really benefit the Russians.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-09-2017, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Shawndoggy, I agree.

what I'm saying, to your point, is that we need to assume that foreign governments are ALWAYS going to try to hack and propagate information that sways opinion to whom they want in power

I find the entire campaign process very depressing. I'm sure that there are lots of qualified people in our country that would do a heck of a job in public office, that choose not to, because of the current process

I certainly don't have the answers, but it would be nice to regulate how campaigns are run and what the media can and can't say

I know, a republican wanting regulation.......it's truly a ****ed up world
Agree with all of this. For example, I think Ted Cruz is a TOTAL friggin DB as a politician. But should Trump have gotten away with saying he cheated on his wife and that his dad was involved in the Kennedy assassination? Life under Trump has become so bizarre that it's hard to believe that was only a year ago.

And I'll confess, as a rubbernecking gawker who can't stop watching the trains wreck, the Trump admin does not dissapoint.... in a way I feel a little culpable myself. Like a bloodthirsty audience member in Running Man, cheering for more carnage.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-09-2017, 1:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Of he could pardon Flynn. And he chose not to. How come?
possibly because he knew nothing would come out of the investigation?

also why he didnt invoke his executive privilege for those testifying unlike Obama who did TWICE during two extremely high profile cases.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-09-2017, 1:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
possibly because he knew nothing would come out of the investigation?

also why he didnt invoke his executive privilege for those testifying unlike Obama who did TWICE during two extremely high profile cases.
SRSLY man, the executive branch pardoning its own for crimes related to their office. Just think about that for a second. What prevents total dictatorship?

In that case, why doesn't trump just cover all of his political appointees with a blanket pardon upon being sworn for anything they've done or might do? That'd solve EVERYTHING.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-09-2017, 1:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Exposing RNC communications (assuming they exist, which I must, because people are jerks to one another no matter their politics) would arguably create a "strong Hillary" scenario, which doesn't really benefit the Russians.
Wasnt even necessary for the Russians to do that

Trump and the rest of his admin were under surveillance by the Obama administration and the only things leaked were the memory mishaps of how many times one talked with russia. IF there had been anything juicy to spill, it would have been spilled already.

Dont assume the RNC or Trump admin is scum like the DNC has proven to be. Although I do doubt the Bush admin.. he knew about 9/11. Guaranteed
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-09-2017, 1:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wasnt even necessary for the Russians to do that

Trump and the rest of his admin were under surveillance by the Obama administration and the only things leaked were the memory mishaps of how many times one talked with russia. IF there had been anything juicy to spill, it would have been spilled already.

Dont assume the RNC or Trump admin is scum like the DNC has proven to be.
Haha right -- who said something more utterly vulgar and indefensible that the Pres on the access hollywood tape?

If you think that the box you check when registering you to vote insulates you from basic human depravity, well, I'm pretty sure you're gonna end up disappointed.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-09-2017, 1:44 PM Reply   
Case in point. http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...155196669.html
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-09-2017, 3:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Haha right -- who said something more utterly vulgar and indefensible that the Pres on the access hollywood tape?

If you think that the box you check when registering you to vote insulates you from basic human depravity, well, I'm pretty sure you're gonna end up disappointed.
utterly vulgar? LOL

Ive said things 100x worse, as a MAN joking with other MEN, not liberal pussies

you:
Attached Images

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-09-2017, 3:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
utterly vulgar? LOL

how manly of you! your muscles must have muscles!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2017, 3:32 PM Reply   

Trump set off a fire storm by firing Comey, can you imagine the result of pardoning FLynn?
Agree the USA is involved with other countries elections and perhaps we shouldnt. Sometimes we are not backing the correct regime/party but dont know til years later when it blows up in our face. I feel less uneasy about the US doing this than Russia, China...anyone else.

And I'll confess, as a rubbernecking gawker who can't stop watching the trains wreck, the Trump admin does not disappoint.... in a way I feel a little culpable myself. Like a bloodthirsty audience member in Running Man, cheering for more carnage.

Guilty.
If trump would have been a kid in my neighborhood growing up...he would have been "that kid".
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-09-2017, 3:45 PM Reply   
Anyone hear that Comey's brother handles the Clinton foundation's taxes?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-09-2017, 3:49 PM Reply   
I think it's commendable that Comey took the humble approach with the "courage" comment. He could of just said what he was likely thinking. That Trump is an immoral person who would not respond well to being told that something was inappropriate. That as a seasoned lawman he knows that Trump will be more forthcoming about sinking his own ship if you just let him talk. Even more so if you praise him. But Comey probably couldn't lower himself to that level. Bottom line... Just like any intelligent person, Comey knew that challenging Trump would not produce the best outcome. But he took the humble approach at the hearing because there would have been a Trump supporting s**tstorm claiming that Comey was just being vindictive for being fired.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-09-2017, 6:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Anyone hear that Comey's brother handles the Clinton foundation's taxes?
Comey dealt Hillary's election chances a serious, if not deadening, blow last summer. He pretty much sank her campaign. I cannot believe that people honestly feel that Comey was/is in cahoots with the Clintons. Even Trump was singing Comey's praises until he refused to let Flynn off of the hook. It amazes me that the Trump defenders proclaiming Comey was in Hillary's corner conveniently "forget" the damage he did to her campaign. Trump didn't. He assumed because of that, the Democrats would be fine with Comey's termination.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-09-2017, 6:53 PM Reply   
like i said, i believe he acts in certain ways to appear unbiased. perhaps his conscience kicked in? dude has to lose sleep at night, look at those bags.

whatever it may have been, he still let clinton off after her subpoenaed server was illegally wiped. The classified emails found were NOT in the ones she provided. She clearly obstructed justice and deserved heavy jail time. Evidence against her also went missing mysteriously. She dodged a major major bullet with that and many many others.

think if he had not made that investigation announcement public... how partisan would he then appear?

Last edited by prowake; 06-09-2017 at 6:56 PM.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-09-2017, 7:32 PM Reply   
It's difficult to know exactly what to believe. One news source has Trump somewhat vindicated, while another has him impeached and removed from office.

Our news sources are out of control
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-09-2017, 10:32 PM Reply   
No news source has Trump somewhat vindicated, nor do any have him impeached. Now are there sites out there masquerading as news that are saying both? Sure. Legit sources say nothing of the kind outside of opinion pieces. It's gonna be a long road regardless of what happens.
Attached Images

Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-10-2017, 4:22 AM Reply   
comey lied

Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-10-2017, 5:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
utterly vulgar? LOL

you:
The old liberal call to arms hat.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-10-2017, 5:29 AM Reply   
https://www.facebook.com/TheConserva...5980971571457/ Snowflake 2.0
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-10-2017, 6:08 AM Reply   
We need results not more red tape https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/vid...5506137541336/
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-10-2017, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
comey lied

So we are supposed to take Trump's private attorney's word? Besides, Comey shared his memo's with FBI senior staff. Maybe they leaked it.

You guys are something else.

Last edited by wake77; 06-10-2017 at 7:01 AM.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-10-2017, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
like i said, i believe he acts in certain ways to appear unbiased. perhaps his conscience kicked in? dude has to lose sleep at night, look at those bags.

whatever it may have been, he still let clinton off after her subpoenaed server was illegally wiped. The classified emails found were NOT in the ones she provided. She clearly obstructed justice and deserved heavy jail time. Evidence against her also went missing mysteriously. She dodged a major major bullet with that and many many others.

think if he had not made that investigation announcement public... how partisan would he then appear?
It wasn't the FBI's decision to prosecute. It seems that you have forgotten, but Trump said shortly after the election that he would not pursue charges against Clinton. If there was the necessary evidence, Jeff Sessions could file charges. Comey had nothing to do with that.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-10-2017, 7:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
It seems that you have forgotten, but Trump said shortly after the election that he would not pursue charges against Clinton. If there was the necessary evidence, Jeff Sessions could file charges. Comey had nothing to do with that.
Trump also said that nobody cared about Hillary being brought up on charges. In his own words he claimed that he only pursued that narrative in the election because his audience got so energized by the claim. IOW he knows how to work the idiots.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-10-2017, 7:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
It wasn't the FBI's decision to prosecute. It seems that you have forgotten, but Trump said shortly after the election that he would not pursue charges against Clinton. If there was the necessary evidence, Jeff Sessions could file charges. Comey had nothing to do with that.
AG lynch repeated over and over that she would follow the recommendation of the FBI concerning charges, ahead of the results. so yeah, it was up to him.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/06/fbi-age...clinton-probe/
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-10-2017, 7:40 AM Reply   
im sure he openly said he will not pursue Hillary to lessen the current and ongoing attacks on him from the scummy left

if he starts jailing these high profile people without strategy, he would be immediately JFK'ed or SethRich'ed
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-10-2017, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
im sure he openly said he will not pursue Hillary to lessen the current and ongoing attacks on him from the scummy left
Anytime Trump wants to spit in the face of his supporters, I'm fine with that.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-10-2017, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:

if he starts jailing these high profile people without strategy, he would be immediately JFK'ed or SethRich'ed
LOL yeah the all-powerful Clinton machine could kill the president with impunity but couldn't sway an election decided by a ridiculously tiny number of votes. the mental pretzeling that must go on in a white supremacist conspiracy theorist's head is impressive.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-10-2017, 12:24 PM Reply   
i believe she for sure fudged a significant amount of votes, it just wasnt enough to overtake Trump. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...s-voting-rolls

only dummies completely disregard the massive list of dead bodies surrounding the clintons and support the DNC's ability to investigate themselves

stupid wetback. go make your own country great, it desperately needs it